Paka Paka - Fruit Bats

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Rothkolion

Re: Paka Paka - Fruit Bats

Postby Rothkolion » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:11 am

Katers wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:I am loving these and afraid if I get a dragon, I’ll be tempted to start collecting them! Yikes!

The dragons suck you in. I wasn't even really into Paka paka, and got a Munchies dragon and jumped straight into the rabbit hole!

I just got my first dragon from Boo Hollow and the Fruit Bats one is calling my name!!! :eek:
HUGE Cartoon fan who has been collecting Funko since 2015. Collect everything Hanna-Barbara including Pops, Pez and Sodas. Also collect Disney, 80’s cartoons and Ad Icons!

Instagram & Twitter: @Rothkolion

Funko Wishlist: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... w=wishlist

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:45 am

Rothkolion wrote:
Katers wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:I am loving these and afraid if I get a dragon, I’ll be tempted to start collecting them! Yikes!

The dragons suck you in. I wasn't even really into Paka paka, and got a Munchies dragon and jumped straight into the rabbit hole!

I just got my first dragon from Boo Hollow and the Fruit Bats one is calling my name!!! :eek:

Welcome to the club! And also, I'm sorry....! lol

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Katers wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yes, getting Dragons is a slippery road. lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Current collection: 1549 pieces as of 9/7/20
ISO Protos: Paka Paka Dragon, Michael Myers, Forrest Gump, Quint (Jaws), Toph (Avatar), Cartman (South Park), Jim Henson (w/Kermit), Ron Swanson

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 pm

I swear each Paka Paka set is a must. Just absolutely nailing it! Fruit Bats may be a little under the radar next to Boo Hollow, but they're so adorable!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:35 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Katers wrote:
Rothkolion wrote:

Yes, getting Dragons is a slippery road. lol

Agreed - the more I think about that Fruit Bats dragon, the more I want him! Come to me, Dragon!

Vises35

Postby Vises35 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:11 pm

These are so so cute you all. I have a mighty need to collect all of them <3 <3 <3

Instagram: Visesvicesparadise

Return to “Blind Bags”