Horror mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
FredKruger

Horror mystery minis

Postby FredKruger » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:58 am

Why are we not getting more? Horror is one of the most popular lines, and they have a plethora of licenses, what gives?

Does anyone know? Original artist quit and has design trademarked? Horror isnt PC?

So many variants unmade of Freddy Krueger, could be a whole line of Nightmare on Elm Street.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Re: Horror mystery minis

Postby Geescube » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:06 am

FredKruger wrote:Why are we not getting more? Horror is one of the most popular lines, and they have a plethora of licenses, what gives?

Does anyone know? Original artist quit and has design trademarked? Horror isnt PC?

So many variants unmade of Freddy Krueger, could be a whole line of Nightmare on Elm Street.

OG artist is Reis and he is still with Funko. I know lots of the forum wants another series, but I have no additional info.

edzo6676

Postby edzo6676 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Geescube wrote:
FredKruger wrote:Why are we not getting more? Horror is one of the most popular lines, and they have a plethora of licenses, what gives?

OG artist is Reis and he is still with Funko. I know lots of the forum wants another series, but I have no additional info.

They are slow with horror for some reason but hopefully it will be worth the wait.
Image Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:13 pm

edzo6676 wrote:
Geescube wrote:

They are slow with horror for some reason but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

It’s getting closer to the month of October, so you never know. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

MM1000

Postby MM1000 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:27 pm

There really hasn’t been any interesting mini lines. Horror was always my favorite and they could definitely do more. I’m not sure why minis have gotten the shaft lately when there are so many good sets they could do. Off the top of my head:

Horror
Classic mortal kombat
Batman the animated series
Tmnt series 2
Spider-Man series 2
South Park
Simpson’s
Family guy
More good Disney, not those dumb ones that all look the same and have there hands out like penguins

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:20 pm

MM1000 wrote:More good Disney, not those dumb ones that all look the same and have there hands out like penguins

great list, and especially agree with this point. i love minis because unlike pops they are different from one another (though pops have gotten a lot better at this in the years), so those boring hands at their sides Disney ones always bugged me.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:04 pm

I still need a mini deadite
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:25 am

lavery01 wrote:
edzo6676 wrote:
Geescube wrote:

It’s getting closer to the month of October, so you never know. lol

Yes, bring some out again soon. My older ones need some new friends.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:31 pm

Bumping this to the top. We need more horror figures.

Deadite
Evil Ash
Mini Ash set
Super Freddy
CryptKeeper

Pretty easy to make a list, and would only need a few licenses.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:58 am

FredKruger wrote:Pretty easy to make a list, and would only need a few licenses.

they really have so many options. stinks they haven't done a new set in so long.

Return to “Blind Bags”