ReAction Wish Lists

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
muscleheadfunkopop

Re: ReAction Wish Lists

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:31 am

More to my Wish List:
Land Before Time
Fast and Furious
Laser Tag
Rambo/Rocky
2Pac/Notorious Big/Michael Jackson/Kiss/Van Halen
Greatest American Hero
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

LandoInDisguise

Postby LandoInDisguise » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:58 am

I came up with a few more, so here's my updated wish list:

Fragglerock
Labyrinth
The Secret of NIMH
Space Ace
Dragon's Lair (they're working on a movie for this, so it might be a good time)
A continuation of the Kenner Indiana Jones line, but they would need to have poseable knees.
The name of the Rose
The Thing
Army of Darkness
Captain EO
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (or Harryhausen Sinbad in general)
Fire and Ice
Return of the Living Dead
Never Ending Story
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Critters

Great to news that we can scratch Conan of the wish list by the way, I can't wait!

BarnabyJones

Postby BarnabyJones » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:47 am

James Bond
Creepshow
Spaceballs
Team America

AshleyWilbanks

Postby AshleyWilbanks » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 am

My wish list would include:

James Bond
Monster Squad
The 70's Spider-Man movies
Incredible Hulk TV series
Airwolf - with Helicopter!
RAD - Cru Jones and Bicycle - Come on make this one happen Funko!
Bones Brigade - Caballero, Hawk, McGill, Mountain, and Guerrero!
George Reeves Black and White Superman
Bill and Ted!
The Lost Boys
Mad Max
Crocodile Dundee!
ImageImage

Follow me on Instagram: dccollectors
Follow me on Twitter: @dccollectors

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:47 am

How about a figure that BEGGED to be made, but didn't despite TWO movies and a cult following: Johnny-5 from the Short Circut movies? I haven't seen ReAction tackle robots yet, and Johnny-5 is a GREAT character with lots of love to support it. Even if it's just Johnny, I'm perfectly fine with that. Also, as variants, you could make a gold version as seen at the end of the second movie, and the "battle damaged" version with the mohawk, lazer cannons, and bad attidude. What do you say, ReAction team? Keep this line alive with Johnny 5!

Slake Jake

Postby Slake Jake » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:49 am

And if you wanted to branch out into older animation, may I suggest the characters from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon of the early 1980s? Why those characters were not made still boggles my mind. They would be a perfect fit for what you are going for in the ReAction line as well. Let me know what you think!

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue May 17, 2016 1:12 am

My wishlist:
Scooby Doo (a sandwich & jack o lantern)
Ed (gravy & butter toast)
Edd (book & magnify glass)
Eddy (money jar & jaw-breaker)
Mac (slingshot & comic book)
Bloo (paddle-ball)
Just your average Muppet fan who loves Pops.
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

hellhippie

Postby hellhippie » Wed May 18, 2016 6:16 pm

alf
evil dead
the omen
the excorcist
land of the lost

Monty Moonlight

Postby Monty Moonlight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 am

Hey gang. I'm new, and I haven't read everything previously posted, nor the latest news on what licenses have already been acquired. Just little bits here and there, though I see awesome ideas already. Do the real Funko guys ever read this particular thread? Would be cool if they at least read through it. Anywho, here are some of my pics.

First and foremost, and I'd love this in any form, but I am a big fan of the Reaction figures lately: 1980's Teen Wolf.
I am like the biggest fan ever of 1980's Teen Wolf, and I'm talking about the movie and the cartoon show. Heck, I even have some twinge of love for Teen Wolf 2 after enough time has passed now, ha. I would love to at least see figures of the wolf himself in his regular clothes, basketball gear second, human Scott Howard would be okay too, and Styles, Dad as a werewolf, Boof, Chubs, Pamela and Mick. Okay, I don't expect all of those, but some of those.

Also would love to see some animated subjects done by Funko in the style of, say, the Ewoks and Droids action figures of the 80's that were much like regular Star Wars figures, but looked a bit more screen accurate simply because cartoons are so simplified anyway. I remember having some Alvin and the Chipmunks figures like this too. Again, my first choice for this would be Teen Wolf the animated series from the 80's and all the characters mentioned before. Beyond that, there are just so many options! Dungeons and Dragons, Don Bluth stuff, Disney Afternoon if that's an option, Hanna Barbera and Looney Tunes, but especially all those 80's Saturday Morning toons. Man, the old Bill and Ted animated series figures seem to fetch high prices on Ebay these days. Another option would be to mimic that size and style as well, like the Ninja Turtles and classic He-Man figures.

I would love to see more Disney stuff beyond the Rocketeer, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Tomorrowland, if that's at all possible. Especially some really retro stuff from Walt's day. Maybe they could be sold in Disney Stores and Parks if they seem to not have enough appeal for the wider audience. Would love to see this in the Legacy line too. Pop has plenty of Disney, but I'm interested in some classic live action. I know it is unlikely to ever happen, but that's my fantasy. Like black and white Absent Minded Professor and Shaggy Dog figures, a Herbie playset that comes with Dean Jones and Buddy Hackett, and even a figure of Walt himself that comes in black and white OR color, ha. And all for figs of Disney animated characters too, but particularly the less often seen stuff. Like, how about some love for the Black Cauldron? Would love to see that in any of the Funko lines! A Reaction figure of Davy Crockett would be so cool though. Reaction and Legacy Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and original Pete's Dragon stuff would be awesome as well.

And how about Quantum Leap? Maybe some Reaction figs of Al in some crazy suits and Sam dressed as a vampire, or a housewife, a little kid, Elvis, or whatever, ha.

Oh, I almost forgot! Probably second most wanted after Teen Wolf, how about some Hocus Pocus figures (again, would love this in any Funko style, but my faves are Legacy, then Reaction, then Pop).

How about some live action Kids' show throwbacks? Eerie Indiana figures? Lizzie McGuire? Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of the Dark? I would name more Nick shows, but I didn't watch most of those. Still, Hey Dude and Salute Your Shorts are nostalgic for tons of people these days, not to mention later stuff. Myself, I still have memories of You Can't Do That on Television, ha. I think sets like those sound like they wouldn't have a big audience, but might turn out to surprise you. I'd like Mickey Mouse Club figures myself, all eras, but I won't hold my breath, ha.

Okay, I think I'm ready to just do this as a list now. I'll post that in a minute. My main thing is I want subjects I haven't been able to find a lot of stuff for in the past. Also, just stuff that I wanted so badly as a kid, which is why I LOVED the Goonies figures and specific other sets. I have a lot of random Reaction figures, but that's the set I've completed so far, and I'm expecting a box with the rest of my Tomorrowland figures soon (yeah, I liked that movie). I always open them, but I do want a few doubles to keep packaged eventually. I'm heartbroken about the Kate figure from Gremlins being canceled, and the modern version of Athena from Tomorrowland. I'm super excited about the Addams Family! I can't wait to get those! There better be a Wednesday figure! Ha. I was so upset with the animated series of the 90's. They released all the characters, but Wednesday was just "coming soon" forever, a pic of the prototype on the back of the card. And Addams Family merch is so rare for some reason, while Munsters is plentiful (though I love both and wish we were getting both, but more excited about Addams Fam). I'm also super excited for Bill and Ted, but if they don't make a Phone Booth, that's pretty lame, because even the animated show figures back in the day got a phone booth. I do think it kinda sucks that they don't make vehicles for the Reaction line, yet they make them for the Pop figures. They seem more fitting for the reaction line to me. The Taxi Driver needs an official Taxi that he fits properly into, and Marty needs a Funko Time Machine, etc... Incidentally, I might pick up those Golden Girls figures. I don't know why even those of us who were kids when that show was on even loved it, but we did, ha.

Monty Moonlight

Postby Monty Moonlight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:41 am

Part 1:

Okay, to follow that long, talky post (sorry, I'm new and I'm excited about the Reaction figures, which I finally broke down and got into collecting rather late in the game), here is my wish list, not necessarily in order, but the first few will definitely be top faves, and I'd be just as thrilled to see this stuff in the Legacy line, in some cases, more thrilled, and Pop would be good too:

Teen Wolf (1980's, live action AND animated)
Hocus Pocus
The Monster Squad (just remembered!)
Quantum Leap
An American Werewolf in London
Fright Night
Return to Oz (the 80's Disney movie)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (my fave film, but only worthwhile if you make characters the LJN line didn't)
Dick Tracy (Disney movie)
Newsies
Kiki's Delivery Service and other Studio Ghibli
Labyrinth
Frasier
Cheers
The Black Cauldron and other Disney animation, PIXAR too (the less merchandised, the better)
A Back to the Future Time Machine with Einstein the dog
Back to the Future 3 figs (probably will happen, right?)
Hotel Transylvania
Gilligan's Island and other classic TV (super excited for Addams Family, sad about Munsters, would love to see Jeannie, Bewitched, Dobie Gillis and more)
Beverly Hillbillies (like I just said)
Twilight Zone
Hanna Barbera toons
The Drak Pack and other 80's toons (sure, I'm probably the only one who remembers the Drak Pack)
The Disney Afternoon shows and other animated shows. Hey, Nightmare Before Christmas is animated, basically.
Eerie Indiana (the original)
Lizzie McGuire
Clash of the Titans (original)
That Kate fig from Gremlins, and send me that modern-day Athena prototype from Tomorrowland, ha
Conan the Destroyer (always had a thing for the princess)
It's a Wonderful Life
Zorro (any version, but I prefer the Disney version, which could be black and white)
Davy Crockett and other classic Disney, including Walt Himself (these could sometimes be in grayscale too)
Little Shop of Horrors (movie musical)
Annie (movie musical)
Popeye (movie musical)
Never Ending Story
Legend
Kick-Ass (I think they'd be cool as Reaction figs)
Kolchak the Night Stalker (this would be so epic, some of the monsters he faces too! Alligator man!)
Dark Shadows (classic or 90's, I'd be happy either way, just not the Burton ones, which is not that I don't like other Burton stuff)
Original Willy Wonka (that last bit reminded me)
Wizard of Oz (if they look cool enough, as I do have some old figs from Toys R Us that are in the same scale, but could have been better)
The Mummy (I actually mean the 90's movies here)
V the classic TV scifi drama
Coming to America
Cloak and Dagger (the movie with the kid from E.T. and Dabney Coleman)
The Last Starfighter (jeez, I nearly forgot!)
Night of the Comet (they're coming to me now)
They Live! (Duh!)
Santa Claus the movie
Ernest
Peewee's Big Adventure
Elf (Will Ferrell)
Scrooged (Bill Murray)
Alf
Cheech and Chong
Abbott and Costello (would go great with the Universal Monsters....)
The Three Stooges
Hope and Crosby (I know, that's a stretch, especially because I want them in black and white, wearing Fezes and with a camel they can ride)
The Brady Bunch
Logan's Run
The Black Hole
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Disney)
Treasure Island (Disney)
Knight Rider with a talking Kitt
Josie and the Pussycats
Greatest American Hero
Flash Gordon (80's)
Willow
Highlander
Ace Ventura
Dumb and Dumber
Anchorman
Addams Family movie versions
Casper movie
Little Rascals
Seinfeld
Three's Company
Mr. Bean
The Witches (Angelica Huston)
Home Alone
Vacation franchise
Schoolhouse Rock
Princess Bride
Hook (if they can be better than the ones from the time)
Benji
The Fly (80's)

Monty Moonlight

Postby Monty Moonlight » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 am

Part 2

Hammer Horror
original Salem's Lot, It, and other Stephen King movies
Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and other kids' shows
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, original Pete's Dragon, yes, more and more Disney
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness
Herbie the Lovebug vehicles with drivers and sidekicks (Lohan, Campbell, Jones, etc...ha)
Brisco County Jr.
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Elvira
MST3K
The Archies and Sabrina
The Lost Boys
Revenge of the Nerds
Weird Science
Django
Scott Pilgrim
The Wiz
Weird Al
Ginger Snaps
The Shining
The Howling
The Exorcist
Leprechaun
Romero's main Dead series
The Return of the Living Dead series
Once Upon a Time
True Blood
Blade Runner
Mama's Family (I'm with the person who suggested that, LOVE that show!)
Manimal
SNL
Flight of the Navigator playset (someone else's suggestion too)
Beetlejuice (animated and live-action)
vehicles for existing figs (Taxi Driver, Marty McFly, etc...)
Buck Rogers (80's TV show)
Short Circuit
Inglorious Basterds
Waxwork
Kill Bill
More Goonies characters (Andy and the Fratellis, Bran and Stef)
Scream
KISS
Beastmaster
Thundarr
Bates Motel (and the Psycho movies too)
Robocop
Galaxy Quest
X-Files
Harry and the Hendersons
The Three Amigos
The Monkees
Welcome Back Kotter
Phantom of the Paradise
Ferris Bueller
Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley (I still have my old Mork figure, but new ones would be cool)
Leon
Smallville
Supernatural
BJ and the Bear
Hardcastle and McCormick
Hot Rod
That Poppy
Blues Brothers
X-Files
Transylvania 6-5000
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Joe Dirt
Cry Baby
UHF
From Dusk Till Dawn
Insidious
The Conjuring
Pride, Prejudice and Zombies (well, I liked it)
Night at the Museum
Edward Scissorhands
Wayne's World
Enemy Mine
1776 (movie musical)
Grease (movie musical)
Die Hard
Captain Eo, the REAL Country Bears, yeah, I'm up for Disney park stuff! You could sell 'em in the parks at least...
There's also Haunted Mansion and more...
Bad Santa
90's Robin Hood already did this perfectly, but I suppose we could all avoid ebay (somewhere, I have a Robin at least)
Sucker Punch
Black Swan
Fat Albert figs would be cool, but I don't know if everything Bill Cosby did is dead now
Taxi
Sin City
Lethal Weapon
Mad Monster Party
Angel
Freakazoid if I didn't say that already
The Worst Witch (Tim Curry/Fairuza Balk; it'll never happen, but it'd be amazing, the old Halloween TV movie The Midnight Hour too)
Sledgehammer
The Charmings (ha, I don't know why I'm saying this one; well, I loved it as a kid; it was the sitcom version of Once Upon a Time)
Married with Children
Sleepy Hollow (only worthwhile if you do Christina Ricci's Katrina; otherwise, I'm good with my McFarlane 6 inchers)
Police Academy
Michael Jackson (especially Thriller)
Orgazmo (ha, can you pull that off?)
Escape from Tomorrow (he he, unlikely, I know)
Tex Avery and other toons
Cereal Icons like the original cereal monsters (all of them, Fruit brute too!)
Other consumer icons like the McDonaldland characters (someone else suggested this, just started reading past posts)

I could come up with more, but I really need to go to sleep! I think that's most of the main things.

The reason I don't say Ghostbusters, A Christmas Story, and Harry Potter, among others, is they are already heavily merchandised. I can hitup Ebay for old figs or with Ghostubsters, there are figs out there now. I did get the Peter Pop fig though, and I might get the others, ha. Still have my original Dukes of Hazzard figs, by the way, ha, and the General Lee. Not saying it wouldn't be cool anyway and I wouldn't get this stuff anyway. Ghostbusters would totally be worthwhile if you did the Ecto-1 too. I also left off stuff I know is in the works. Really excited for some of that too. And, I avoided Marvel and DC stuff, and Star Wars and Indy Jones, since I know you can't do those.

And I know, some things on my list just don't have the numbers to get toys made, but these would still be my personal dreams come true. Some more than others (Teen Wolf, Hocus Pocus, Monster Squad, Last Starfighter, etc...)

Regan Darko

Postby Regan Darko » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:27 am

Stranger Things!

kassle

Postby kassle » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:57 pm

One I haven't seen on here (although someone may have mentioned it), but that I think could do well with it's cult following (and you've done POPS):

MEAN GIRLS:
Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
Gretchen (Lacey Chabert)
Karen (Amanda Seyfried)
Cady (Lindsay Lohan)
Ms. Norbury (Tina Fey)

Gray

Postby Gray » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Tales from the Crypt would be one of my dream lines. So so many character possibilities. Would love to see the Crypt Keeper as a ReAction figure. Could come with his book of tales.
Grayson/Gray :freddy1:

CollectorRobin

Postby CollectorRobin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 pm

More Elder Scrolls would be nice since there are so many different designs to choose from in the series. Imagine one of an Ordinator! Or a Daedroth! Or *boots up Morrowind*
Robin and the endless quest for a John Constantine Pop!

Kungfutoys

Postby Kungfutoys » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 am

Evil Dead & Lethal Weapon would be killer!
:freddy3:
Funko Funatic Since 1999
2002 FunKlub Member #0037
Funko Events Attended:
2002 1st Fundays at Sparky’s until the last Fundays at SDCC 2023
2016 Funko Fright Night
2017 Everett Headquarters Grand Opening
2018 Making Fun Hollywood Premier
2019 Hollywood Store Grand Opening
2021 FunKon Hollywood
2022 Funko Fright Night 2 NYCC
2023 Funko Fundays

Darth Reaper

Postby Darth Reaper » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:53 am

I don't think this can be said too many times. I want a Judge Dredd ReAction Figure. Ideally, I think they should make three figures. One based on the comics, one based on the 1995 movie, and one based on the 2012 movie.

Other figures should include:

Judge Anderson (both Comic and movie versions)
Mean Machine Angel
the ABC Robot (from the '95 movie)
Judge Death

I'm going to keep asking for this until it happens, because I believe in it that much.

DMScurvy

Postby DMScurvy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:57 am

Monster Cereals
Horror hosts

PittGuy76

Postby PittGuy76 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:09 pm

My short list-

TV:
Stranger Things
Freaks and Geeks
The Young Ones (I know this will NEVER happen)

Movies:
Night Of The Living Dead 1968
Dawn Of The Dead 1979
Day Of The Dead 1985
Return Of The Living Dead
Blade Runner
Legend
Labyrinth
The Neverending Story
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
Salem’s Lot - Mr. Barlow

Danster18

Postby Danster18 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:58 pm

If there's anymore FNaF action figures, then I'm only gonna say these ones for the rest of the fans out there:

Nightmare:
* Nightmare Freddy with Freddles and Freddy plushy
* Nightmare Bonnie with Bonnie plushy
* Nightmare Chica with Chica plushy and Nightmare Cupcake
* Nightmare Foxy with Foxy plushy
* Nightmare Fredbear with Fredbear plushy as seen in Sister Location
* Plushtrap with seat
All 6 containing parts to make Nightmare
Dan

POP! count: 12

Interrogator

Postby Interrogator » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Beverly Hills Teens
Bravestarr
Car 54, Where Are You?
Cool McCool
Hardcastle & McCormick
SCTV
The Addams Family Classic TV series
The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
What's Happening!!

I think they would make good ReAction lines

Buffalow32

Postby Buffalow32 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:04 pm

I would love to see some Marvel ReAction figures
Hey! My name is Billy IG:buffalow32
ISO: Cereal (Frosted Wacky Smacks) Box Of Fun box

FunkoPhoenix

Postby FunkoPhoenix » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:45 am

One Piece ReAction please! I would buy the whole set, even hunt down the protos.
Yo! It’s Vince
IG:FunkoPhoenix
IOS:Trafalgar Law proto, Nami proto, Zoro proto, Boa proto (Anime One Piece)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:28 am

I would love to see M.A.S.K. or Dino Riders be made. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 am

Dune
Blue Velvet

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am

I don’t want to get anyone hopes up but Funko lost the reaction license, it’s primarily being done at Super 7
Funko Wish List: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/poppriceguide/users/muppetspot

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:37 am

I think that a Vandal Savage Would fit in Great
:fdo91:

Road to 1000 Marvel POP's

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am

Jeff Cope wrote:
Poe Ghostal wrote:The Dark Crystal is one of those "lost lines" - there was a 3.75" line planned in the 1980s that never happened. I'd still love to get that Garthim, though.

Dark Crystal was listed on the initial list of licenses...don't know if they'll repro the planned 80s line, or design up all new figures. I'm sorta hoping for the latter. But, yeah, Dark Crystal is high on my list as well.

Good choice.

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:49 am

Poe Ghostal wrote:Oh, and E.T. seems like a no-brainer, too. Kind of shocking it didn't get a 3.75" line in the 1980s.

Good choice!

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 am

GodFodder wrote:The Neverending Story and Willow!

Good choice!

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:51 am

Jeff Cope wrote:Thundarr the Barbarian!

Excellent choice!!!

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:52 am

Jeff Cope wrote:Captain Action would make a fantastic ReAction figure. It's another retro IP that'd be awesome as a 3-3/4" figure.

I'd buy those.

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:53 am

Jeff Cope wrote:I would love to see some Mars Attacks in ReAction. I just want some 3-3/4" Martians to display alongside my Outer Space Men collection.

Good choice!

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Mon May 06, 2019 11:54 am

DarthScooby wrote:There are so many things that would be fun in this Retro 3 inch style.

Id like to see

Angel (I know Buffy is getting them, but Angel deserves his own line)
Highlander (Movies or TV show)
Mad Max
Planet of the Apes
Robocop
The Matrix
Underworld
Karate Kid
Conan
Judge Dredd
True Blood
Pirates of the Caribbean
Edward Scissorhands
Willow
Lord of the Rings (not the films, but based off the old toys released in the 1979)
Night of the Living Dead
Labyrinth
Captain Planet
Rambo
Rocky
Land of the Lost

just to name a few lol.

Whatever they make, im sure it will be cool. Im so excited!

Lord of the rings Bakshi

Starwarsfanatic1

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:51 am

Would love to see a Star Wars line up and a Matrix set!
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 17, 18, 19, 22, 23
FUNDAYS 2019, 2022, 2023
FUNKON 2021

ThePowerOfGus

Postby ThePowerOfGus » Fri May 24, 2019 1:03 pm

schmeebel wrote:Dune
Blue Velvet

I'd be thrilled with any figures based off of David Lynch films. There were some crazy custom Eraserhead figures made that I'd love to have.
Toy Collector - Scenic Designer - Goofball

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Personally, I wish they'd drop a follow up to the nycc Golden Girls exclusive.

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Fri May 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Funko and Super 7 spilt so no more Funko Reaction figure.

schmeebel

Postby schmeebel » Sat May 25, 2019 10:09 am

chucklora wrote:Personally, I wish they'd drop a follow up to the nycc Golden Girls exclusive.

Yes

MacKazoo

Postby MacKazoo » Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 am

Guys, I know I don’t want to sound like a negative Nancy, but there’s not gonna be any more reaction figures from Funko. They lost to rights, Super Eight took it over.

Return to “Action Figures”