Bethesda All Stars Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
GhostAsparagus

Re: Bethesda All Stars Mystery Minis!

Postby GhostAsparagus » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:44 pm

I came upon another almost-full case of these in GS but was too scared to make a grab because some of the boxes were turned around.

They're evolving... :eek:

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 pm

GhostAsparagus wrote:I came upon another almost-full case of these in GS but was too scared to make a grab because some of the boxes were turned around.

They're evolving... :eek:

When Hot Topic cut this open from the cardboard the first thing I noted to my friend was how crazy it was that half of the boxes were turned around. Found it to be strange so it could technically be possible that your GS had a fresh case...at $5 per mini with their current promotion give it a shot to pull from the rare spots if you stop by there again this weekend.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Not super big into this set since the only game from this set I played was Skyrim. I was able to pull Alduin and the guy from The Evil Within at Hot Topic yesterday. They had 3 (maybe 4) cases all mixed, so I just kept shaking till I found the heaviest.

Alduin is very obvious when you find him. I can't tell if it's the heaviest, since the weight's distributed instead of centralized. When you shake it, he barely moves, and you can feel the figure on nearly all sides of the box. The other one ended up moving up and down a bit, like you could tell he was heavy. Alduin made the box feel full though (if that makes any sense). I went with both just in case one was the Revenant (which also looks neat), but that's alright I got the one I wanted the most! Kind of want the Doom figures, but not as familiar with that game series. The monsters look cool though!

Good luck everyone!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:10 am

hellojayare wrote: When Hot Topic cut this open from the cardboard the first thing I noted to my friend was how crazy it was that half of the boxes were turned around. Found it to be strange so it could technically be possible that your GS had a fresh case...at $5 per mini with their current promotion give it a shot to pull from the rare spots if you stop by there again this weekend.

Interesting. Might just have to have another peek then.
Last edited by GhostAsparagus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:14 am

Looking for an Alduin but don't want to visit a HT again for a while :p anybody else think of any stores that would be getting them? They seem a little niche for B+N, BAM etc... I don't recall many other stores getting the Fallout of Heroes of the Storm series.

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 pm

davemoseley wrote:Looking for an Alduin but don't want to visit a HT again for a while :p anybody else think of any stores that would be getting them? They seem a little niche for B+N, BAM etc... I don't recall many other stores getting the Fallout of Heroes of the Storm series.

I think I've seen both of those series in B+N and at least one BAM. May just be store by store.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:30 pm

Still looking for Dogmeat. No luck in my area...
Just a small town girl...

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Found a full box today at Gamestop, so I picked up five, and they must of had some kind of sale going on because they only rang up as $5 which was awesome! Managed to get all the ones I wanted except for the exclusive pinky demon

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Found a fresh case at HT, tried to pull chase, and ended up with (at least) three different common figures for the set I'm already assembling. Was trying to pull trade bait for Pinky with no luck. I'm over this set already ](*,)
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:20 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Found a fresh case at HT, tried to pull chase, and ended up with (at least) three different common figures for the set I'm already assembling. Was trying to pull trade bait for Pinky with no luck. I'm over this set already ](*,)

Marty - I have an extra Pinky For trade.. All I am missing now is Alduin and Commander Keen to finish the set. Also have extra unmasked Corvo.
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Spiffythedog wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:Found a fresh case at HT, tried to pull chase, and ended up with (at least) three different common figures for the set I'm already assembling. Was trying to pull trade bait for Pinky with no luck. I'm over this set already ](*,)

Marty - I have an extra Pinky For trade.. All I am missing now is Alduin and Commander Keen to finish the set. Also have extra unmasked Corvo.

I have the whole base set now, plus Revenant and masked Corvo (who i really kind of like). I'm really afraid trying to find any of the other chases at this point since they've been so hard to track down in the first place.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

smee

Postby smee » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:47 am

Does anyone have a case layout for the GameStop ex. 1:24 Pinky Demon? Or any box shaking tips in general for him? Any info would be great...thanks!

smee

Postby smee » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Well, gonna go ahead and answer my own question! Just pulled a 1:24 GS Pinky Demon from a fresh case. He was in the top layer, middle row, left spot. He felt small but chunky if that makes sense. When I shook the box vertically there was a lot of room for him to bounce up and down, but when I shook the box horizontally it didn't move much. Happy hunting!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:43 pm

smee wrote:Well, gonna go ahead and answer my own question! Just pulled a 1:24 GS Pinky Demon from a fresh case. He was in the top layer, middle row, left spot. He felt small but chunky if that makes sense. When I shook the box vertically there was a lot of room for him to bounce up and down, but when I shook the box horizontally it didn't move much. Happy hunting!

Congrats! He's one elusive figure! Elusive to me at least lol
Marty
Funklub member #1093

ldfm

Postby ldfm » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Managed to travel out of town... decided to take a risk and stop by a Gamestop. Got super lucky with a Whiterun Guard! Need to find some way to straighten his sword though. Still interested in if anyone has a spare Dovahkiin, Alduin, High Elf, Nord, Breton and doesn't want them. Also have a few Pops to (maybe) trade with.
ImageImageImage
Licenses I Hope For: Alan Wake, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: KOTOR 2, Banjo-Kazooie

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Has anyone who got a full normal-retail set put up their case layout? I just finished unpacking mine. I don't think I've yet seen a MM case where one chase was on the top row and one was on the bottom - always been up top.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Found some today and decided to try for Alduin and got him on my first try! Dogmeat would be nice, but Aldy was my main goal.

Bigbones87

Postby Bigbones87 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Anyone still looking for any of these? I have extra commander keen, power armor, doom soldier, and the girl from dishonored.

Return to “Blind Bags”