A Gift From Funko

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
randig

Re: A Gift From Funko

Postby randig » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:52 am

I got a SB box!

The Chewy and C-3PO Mug. Pretty Sweet. Thank you Funko.

Nice to come home and see a random box on my doorstep!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am

treswright wrote:
opopssum wrote:My email has the header "Good news! Your Star Wars Smugglers Bounty box is shipping soon!"
Im not married to the ideal tho, if I'm wrong thatll be fine by me.

Yeah I got that email too, but that's for the regular sub, not the "gift" box. I don't think anyone (including me) that has a gift box on the way got a shipping notice, it just shows up in your order history as "Post Holiday Gift" and it doesn't say what it is that you're getting.

I got an email with that subject line and it's definitely for the gift box. It has the same tracking number as is listed under the Holiday Gift in my SB account. Now I don't necessarily think it's a SB box, it's just coming from that account.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Divino

Postby Divino » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm a little confused. I got the email saying I'd be getting a gift box, but I am a subscriber to all 3 boxes. I also checked all 3 accounts and none of them have a gift box in my orders. Not sure what's going on.

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Divino wrote:I'm a little confused. I got the email saying I'd be getting a gift box, but I am a subscriber to all 3 boxes. I also checked all 3 accounts and none of them have a gift box in my orders. Not sure what's going on.

Same here but I'm sure they have a lot of boxes to get out so I'm going to stay patient, especially since it is a free gift.
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:53 pm

zwahelian wrote:
Divino wrote:I'm a little confused. I got the email saying I'd be getting a gift box, but I am a subscriber to all 3 boxes. I also checked all 3 accounts and none of them have a gift box in my orders. Not sure what's going on.

Same here but I'm sure they have a lot of boxes to get out so I'm going to stay patient, especially since it is a free gift.

Same here...
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 pm

**Update**
Just received 2 tracking emails. One for my LoC box shipping out of NY (as normal) and a second shipping out of TX. Both boxes shipped on different dates.
So my Legacy box and my Funko Gift box will both be arriving soon.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 pm

treswright wrote:
opopssum wrote:My email has the header "Good news! Your Star Wars Smugglers Bounty box is shipping soon!"

Yeah I got that email too, but that's for the regular sub, not the "gift" box. I don't think anyone (including me) that has a gift box on the way got a shipping notice, it just shows up in your order history as "Post Holiday Gift" and it doesn't say what it is that you're getting.

Its for the gift, "Get ready for a great surprise, because your Post Holiday Gift box from subscription #11803 is shipping soon! Your tracking information is below." it should be here on the 5th.

of all the people iv seen receive theirs its been SB boxes so far, maybe it'll be done in waves? SB boxes get sent, then MCC then LoC or LoC then MCC.

Tho sending out the Empire strikes Back box early would be a gift :D
- tauntaunking on instagram

treswright

Postby treswright » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:01 pm

racheva wrote:I got an email with that subject line and it's definitely for the gift box. It has the same tracking number as is listed under the Holiday Gift in my SB account. Now I don't necessarily think it's a SB box, it's just coming from that account.

opopssum wrote:Its for the gift, "Get ready for a great surprise, because your Post Holiday Gift box from subscription #11803 is shipping soon! Your tracking information is below." it should be here on the 5th.

Aaah, I see now, thank you both for the clarification! I didn't get en email for the gift box, I didn't think anyone did. Interesting. I did get two emails for my regular SB sub like I mentioned before but nothing on the gift. It has shipped though because the tracking info is in my acct.

opopssum wrote:of all the people iv seen receive theirs its been SB boxes so far, maybe it'll be done in waves? SB boxes get sent, then MCC then LoC or LoC then MCC.

Maybe so. That'll be strange if I get an SB box because SB is the only sub I've been in since the beginning. Based on their original email I assumed they would be sending people boxes that they didn't have subs to, to try and entice them to join.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:10 pm

thanks Funko! just got the Jabba's Palace SB box. very cool of them to do this. Hope everybody gets something they appreciate.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:08 pm

treswright wrote:
racheva wrote:I got an email with that subject line and it's definitely for the gift box. It has the same tracking number as is listed under the Holiday Gift in my SB account. Now I don't necessarily think it's a SB box, it's just coming from that account.

opopssum wrote:Its for the gift, "Get ready for a great surprise, because your Post Holiday Gift box from subscription #11803 is shipping soon! Your tracking information is below." it should be here on the 5th.

Aaah, I see now, thank you both for the clarification! I didn't get en email for the gift box, I didn't think anyone did. Interesting. I did get two emails for my regular SB sub like I mentioned before but nothing on the gift. It has shipped though because the tracking info is in my acct.

opopssum wrote:of all the people iv seen receive theirs its been SB boxes so far, maybe it'll be done in waves? SB boxes get sent, then MCC then LoC or LoC then MCC.

Maybe so. That'll be strange if I get an SB box because SB is the only sub I've been in since the beginning. Based on their original email I assumed they would be sending people boxes that they didn't have subs to, to try and entice them to join.

I totally agree. I would be shocked if I receive a SB Gift Box since that is my Subscription.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

emcee

Postby emcee » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Nice that they sent this for international customers too, assuming they follow through with it. Haven't got any tracking info yet, but got the Funko gift e-mail. I've ordered about 6 MCC boxes and 2 SB boxes nothing in either account yet.
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Marvelous WD

Postby Marvelous WD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:43 pm

treswright wrote:

I am subbed for all three and the January box for Smuggler's is still processing. I doubt they would ship the mid-January box before the end date. This is why I am assuming I am getting a Smuggler's box. Today, I got the notice for my January DC box.

Bernie

Postby Bernie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:37 pm

I just looked at the tracking information on mine, it is on my Smugglers Bounty account and says it should be here on Thursday....we will see what comes.
Fundays 2014
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night 2016
Fundays 2017
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
2020 & 2021 :smt089
Fundays 2022
FDO 9 San Diego

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 pm

I got a SB box!
It was the Jabba's palace box, so now me and hubbie have matching Jabba pop mugs!!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:29 pm

It sounds like most people are not getting shipping emails about this, but I just got one, strange. I know that for a while MCC emails went to my spam, so it might be there for some other people but it sounds like nobody or almost nobody has gotten shipping emails.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

racheva

Postby racheva » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:01 pm

treswright wrote:

It would be super weird if they ended up sending me two SB boxes considering I basically only sub to SB, plus getting MCC twice. I'm assuming it's just coming from my SB account and it'll end up being something else. Otherwise, someone got their wires crossed!

Or conversely, I have a few ~suspended accounts at SB and they think it represents multiple people and they're trying to seduce them back? We shall see! But free swag is free swag :)
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm still trying to find someone outside of the us who's got one XD no luck as of yet
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Got an email saying mine has shipped. I'm expecting either a Resistance or Jabba's Palace. I'm excited for either.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

kitana888

Postby kitana888 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:51 am

I didn't get an email, but I checked my MCC account and there's my tracking number. I checked my junk, trash, promotions foloders, nothing.....weird.
In search of: GITD La muerte pop, metallic whis, 2 pack kato & green hornet,

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:36 am

Finally got the tracking email from MCC with a delivery date for 1/7/17. The second gift email... nothing yet
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

bwridge

Postby bwridge » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:10 am

No email for me. Have been a CC subscriber since the first box but have turned off the subscription for the occasional box that doesn't interest me. Bummer.

Brian

McScruffy

Postby McScruffy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:41 pm

So my gift just arrived and it was an MCC Antman box! I've only ever subbed to Smugglers so I was truly hoping for a Marvel box! I love the Tee-shirt and the Pop with the smallest bobblehead is great! So glad Funko did this!
Call me toDD

Pop Count: 425 (290(?) are Star Wars)
1st Pop: R2-D2
Most recent:Holiday Yoda
Grails: Holo Darth Maul/Vader, Boushh Unmasked, Biggs

Original Band: badmarriagemusic.com

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:31 pm

I came home to the Force Awakens box, nice surprise :)
Kristen

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:31 pm

jinxykat wrote:I came home to the Force Awakens box, nice surprise :)

My tracking number now says my gift box is due tomorrow to arrive at my place. Wow, I can't wait! I am hoping for a DC box.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

CaptainMayhem88

Postby CaptainMayhem88 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:35 pm

I got the email that I was receiving a free box as a gift from them last Thursday, but I haven't seen any activity yet. Nothing is showing up in my recent orders section on my MCC profile. I'm really hoping I get a SB or older MCC box as I really don't care for anything DC.
Team Spider-Gwen

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Did anybody else revive a box the tracking said weighed 2.675 pounds? That's what my box is listed as and I'm just curious.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:42 pm

treswright wrote:

I didn't see mine in any one of my 3 sub hubs on the orders. I never got a tracking update or number, but just got the past day or so...got a Star Wars box.
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:31 pm

A buddy of mine got his gift box today and it was Ant Man, so they're not all SB boxes!

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm

I got mine today and it was smugglers bounty, no worries though because they are awesome items that I can give to a lot of Star Wars fans I know.
Spoiler: show
Got Flocked Chewbacca and C3PO mug. Can't remember the shirt off the top of my head, I blame it on the need for sleep.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

jaybros82

Postby jaybros82 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:48 pm

I received the email but check my marvel and SW and nothing shipped

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 am

McScruffy wrote:So my gift just arrived and it was an MCC Antman box! I've only ever subbed to Smugglers so I was truly hoping for a Marvel box! I love the Tee-shirt and the Pop with the smallest bobblehead is great! So glad Funko did this!

AWESOME so looks like it is random just a bit skewed to SB at the moment. Ant man was really a great box
- tauntaunking on instagram

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:57 am

Still waiting on my gift box but my buddy received his yesterday. He only subs to the SW box....his gift box was Ant Man
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

rgr61375

Postby rgr61375 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:50 am

Received mine today, it was a Marvel box. I'm a Founder level subscriber at Collector Corps., so I already have it. Very nice gesture none the less. I'd rather they ship out the excess inventory to subscribers than unload with a liquidator or something.
John: Don't you just love the graphics on this box?
Homer: No. How can you love a box, or a toy or graphics? You're a grown man.
John: It's camp!
https://www.instagram.com/ronsrandomstuff

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 am

I got mine yesterday and it was a TFA w/ flocked chewie and c-3po mug as well. I subscribed to all 3 so a repeat for me but still thrilled they would send a gift. can't complain about free. well you could, but you know...
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:29 am

I got a Jabba Box, which I already had.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Mine is due to arrive today.

edmomo wrote:can't complain about free.

I'm sure it won't stop the FB trolls lol

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 pm

treswright wrote:Mine is due to arrive today.

edmomo wrote:can't complain about free.

I'm sure it won't stop the FB trolls lol

seriously... must be nice for those that have nothing better to do with their time other than complain. wish I had that much free time.
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:21 pm

As I did not get the message cause I do not keep a current subscription I see both sides. They said you would get something from the other boxes so I would be peeved a little if I got a box I already had from my current sub. However, free is free and FUNKO didnt have to do this at all. They could have just marked them all half off or something and covered their expenses or made some profit.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Still nothing in either of my accounts.
Higher, Further, Faster

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

I rec'd the Jabba Smuggler Bounty. Thanks Funko! the fan appreciation feels good! Very fun box too, my new coffee mug is getting put to good use
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

Return to “Powered by Funko”