A Gift From Funko

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
bonnjer

Re: A Gift From Funko

Postby bonnjer » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 pm

Mine arrived today. Got the Bounty Hunters box. Very happy with it! Thanks Funko!!

popfiles

Postby popfiles » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm

I never got a free gift and I subscribe to all boxes. Next box should be Disney boxes they can do those forever. Or the Movies?

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Sorry if this has been answered -- is there a way to track the shipments on the gift boxes? After my MCC box was stolen, I want to make sure someone is around to grab it for me if I'm working.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:24 pm

jambes wrote:Sorry if this has been answered -- is there a way to track the shipments on the gift boxes? After my MCC box was stolen, I want to make sure someone is around to grab it for me if I'm working.

I was sent a second email with a tracking link included, after my first email notifying me of the freebie.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

odnar

Postby odnar » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:25 pm

jambes wrote:Sorry if this has been answered -- is there a way to track the shipments on the gift boxes? After my MCC box was stolen, I want to make sure someone is around to grab it for me if I'm working.

sorry to hear that your box got stolen. one of the reasons I rent a PO box is the security issue in my neighborhood. for my holiday gift box there was a tracking link for DHL in the shipping email. I also was able to log into my Legion of Collector's account and under recent orders was able to view the gift order info which also had the link to the DHL tracking. DHL hands off to USPS and they had a separate link to that tracking there. Anything more specific than that I dunno. I hope you get your box safely!

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks guys! I only my got an email that I was getting a gift, nothing about it shipping yet. Will keep an eye out!

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:38 pm

My box says it was delivered on Thursday, but it still hasn't come yet. Kind of bummed, but won't be incredibly disappointed since it was a free gift. We'll see if it shows up!
Melissa

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Vagabond wrote:Nooooooooo, I got the worst box of all-time, the dreaded Guardians Of The Galaxy box, ](*,) . Just my luck. I have every Smuggler's Bounty box (doubles of most of them) and three Collector Corps boxes (Guardians Of The Galaxy, Deadpool, and X-Men). I remember subscribing to Collector Corps because of the Guardians Of The Galaxy box and being so disappointed when I received it. I had to relive that feeling again today, lol . I was hoping for any Smuggler's Bounty box, the Ant Man box, Avengers box, or Doctor Strange box, but what I got was free so all I can say is, thank you Funko, it's the thought that counts. I still have another gift coming so hopefully I get something better, [-o< .

Mine doesn't come for another few days (wednesday) but my lady really wants that Guardian box. I can take it off your hands if you don't have anything better to do with it and we don't recieve that one for our gift :D
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

HobieWanKenobi
Hall of Fame Class of 2017
Hall of Fame Class of 2017

Postby HobieWanKenobi » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:12 pm

jambes wrote:Thanks guys! I only my got an email that I was getting a gift, nothing about it shipping yet. Will keep an eye out!

I received my shipping notice about one week after my box arrived. :D

The_Ginger_Pop

Postby The_Ginger_Pop » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 pm

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

My Holiday Surprise Box arrived today! I was REALLY hoping for something Marvel, but I got a Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Box. I'm not a Star Wars fan, so I don't know what I'll do with this stuff, but I am still really thankful to have received a gift from Funko!
\:D/

treswright

Postby treswright » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Mine finally arrived, was the Ant Man box. I was subscribed to MCC when this box came out so already had it, but it's a very cool box and a nice freebie to get from Funko :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:41 pm

HobieWanKenobi wrote:
jambes wrote:Thanks guys! I only my got an email that I was getting a gift, nothing about it shipping yet. Will keep an eye out!

I received my shipping notice about one week after my box arrived. :D

I still haven't gotten my shipping notice and I've had mine about a week too! Funko is putting the "mystery" in mystery boxes to a whole new level these days lol
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:01 pm

So I'm getting a Legion of Collectors box that weighs 1.849 lbs. I know it's going to be one of the first 3 boxes (BvS, DCTV, Suicide Squad). Could anyone that has gotten one of these boxes tell me what the shipping weight was according to the DHL shipping page?
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 pm

When the order shows up in your account you should be able to go in and look at the tracking just like any other box.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

odnar

Postby odnar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 am

Strending625 wrote:So I'm getting a Legion of Collectors box that weighs 1.849 lbs. I know it's going to be one of the first 3 boxes (BvS, DCTV, Suicide Squad). Could anyone that has gotten one of these boxes tell me what the shipping weight was according to the DHL shipping page?

I checked the tracking links for those three boxes in my shipping email from funko dc and/or in my legion of collectors account and got no results so it may be too old to retrieve I guess. My holiday gift is listed in my legion account but I'm not sure that means I'm getting a free LoC box. And none of the last three boxes matches my 1.838 lbs. Oh well I was curious anyway but I guess I will know soon as mine should be arriving shortly as tracking now shows it in Compton CA.

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:00 am

Strending625 wrote:So I'm getting a Legion of Collectors box that weighs 1.849 lbs. I know it's going to be one of the first 3 boxes (BvS, DCTV, Suicide Squad). Could anyone that has gotten one of these boxes tell me what the shipping weight was according to the DHL shipping page?

This is like asking what your Christmas present is before you get it! Patience, haha. ;-)
Phillip
Official collector of nothing but Star Wars

dad2my3

Postby dad2my3 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:51 am

I haven't received a tracking number, and there is no listing for an order in either my Star Wars or Marvel accounts. I'll keep waiting.

Central IL Funko Fan

Postby Central IL Funko Fan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 pm

I got The Force Awakens with the common Pop. Very happy. It was one that I didn't have yet.

Darfie24

Postby Darfie24 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:46 pm

So, no love for the international customers? :( :-k
Frank
Funko Pop count: 402
First Pop: Dark Phoenix
Best Pop: Clone Commander Cody
Last Pop: Pop! Luke Skywalker on Speeder chase
200th: X-Force Deadpool (#20)
300th: Dr Strange (Collector Corps)
400th: Kylo Ren Deluxe
IG: darfiefunko

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 pm

I can't wait to see what I get! I'd take really any of the Star Wars boxes and almost any of the DC so kind of a no-lose situation here.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Question about shirt sizes -
I have a Marvel Sub with L tshirts. I just got a Star Wars box with the "Wanted" tshirt - Large. It is ENORMOUS! Easily XL.

Mistake, or are the Star Wars shirts just bigger?

funko_vinz

Postby funko_vinz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:19 pm

odnar wrote:

I checked the tracking links for those three boxes in my shipping email from funko dc and/or in my legion of collectors account and got no results so it may be too old to retrieve I guess. My holiday gift is listed in my legion account but I'm not sure that means I'm getting a free LoC box. And none of the last three boxes matches my 1.838 lbs. Oh well I was curious anyway but I guess I will know soon as mine should be arriving shortly as tracking now shows it in Compton CA.

My free gift was listed under my MCC account, but I received a SB box instead. I don't believe that you would receive a LOC box. However, since these are random, you have 1 in 3 chances of getting a LOC box? :dontknow:

IG: Funko_VinZ
ISO: Saint Seiya Protos
Recently acquired: Saint Seiya Pops :cheers:
2016 Fundays: Team Deadpool, 2017 Fundays: Team Hogwarts, 2018 Fundays: Team Goonies, 2019 Fundays: Team Loko Moko, 2021 Fundays: Team Funko Force

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 pm

funko_vinz wrote:
odnar wrote:

My free gift was listed under my MCC account, but I received a SB box instead. I don't believe that you would receive a LOC box. However, since these are random, you have 1 in 3 chances of getting a LOC box? :dontknow:

Good to know! Thanks!
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

doctony

Postby doctony » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Congrats to all who got one!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:38 pm

My tracking info says it was mis-shipped to the town directly south of me. Has this ever happened to anyone else in general and/or with a powered by funko box? Can they usually fix this? Should I email Funko for a replacement?
Image Image Image Image

Divino

Postby Divino » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:My tracking info says it was mis-shipped to the town directly south of me. Has this ever happened to anyone else in general and/or with a powered by funko box? Can they usually fix this? Should I email Funko for a replacement?

Contact your local post office and tell them your tracking number and that it was mis-delivered. They should send someone to get it and redeliver to your address. This hass happened to me twice in the past couple months.

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:10 pm

TadGhostal wrote:Question about shirt sizes -
I have a Marvel Sub with L tshirts. I just got a Star Wars box with the "Wanted" tshirt - Large. It is ENORMOUS! Easily XL.

I only sub to Star Wars and had to drop from a Large to Medium because the shirts are waaay too big to be Large. Even the few Pop Tees I've purchased over time tend to be too big. Ordered the Xmen MCC box though with a medium shirt and it is too small for me to fit in although I assume its because it was a different style of shirt.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

jaybros82

Postby jaybros82 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 am

I got the email on the 29th about the free gift but nothing since

blackmage214

Postby blackmage214 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:23 am

jaybros82 wrote:I got the email on the 29th about the free gift but nothing since

Same here

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 am

Make sure to check your account. Sometimes they post the tracking info there first.
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 am

I got the Ant Man box....pop was pretty beat up, but oh well, it was free, right?
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:31 am

Mine have been pretty consistent between the SB and MCC boxes but I've read a lot of complaints about shirts running bigger or smaller (mostly smaller) from one box to another. I just figured it's because they're probably being made in multiple factories.

jkcohen626 wrote:My tracking info says it was mis-shipped to the town directly south of me. Has this ever happened to anyone else in general and/or with a powered by funko box? Can they usually fix this? Should I email Funko for a replacement?

This happened to me once, the tracking said it had been delivered but I did not get it and the wrong town was listed. I called and spent a lot of time on the phone with them only to be told that in fact it had NOT been delivered anywhere, but it had been routed to the wrong town for delivery and they had already discovered the problem and re-routed it. It arrived a day or two later.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 am

Resistance came in for me today. Pretty satisfied with Funko's selection for me. Gonna open it when I get home to see what color shirt I got.

EDIT: It was Navy.
Last edited by DefNotBlitz on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:54 am

got my collector corps Ant Man box! Thanks Funko. Not sure I want the minis (got back ant man and yellow jacket if the pics on the side of the boxes are correct), so if anyone wants them shoot me a PM.

cfmoran13

Postby cfmoran13 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:

I only sub to Star Wars and had to drop from a Large to Medium because the shirts are waaay too big to be Large. Even the few Pop Tees I've purchased over time tend to be too big. Ordered the Xmen MCC box though with a medium shirt and it is too small for me to fit in although I assume its because it was a different style of shirt.

Prior to receiving my latest LOC box and the gift Smuggler's Bounty box, I had been getting XL shirts. But, the sleeve's were way too short/tight on me. Totally uncomfortable. So, I upped it to a 2XL hoping that would do the trick. Getting those 2 boxes today, I may have made a mistake. The sleeves feel fine. But, the shirts look huge. Damn!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:10 pm

cfmoran13 wrote:
Shinfo13 wrote:

Prior to receiving my latest LOC box and the gift Smuggler's Bounty box, I had been getting XL shirts. But, the sleeve's were way too short/tight on me. Totally uncomfortable. So, I upped it to a 2XL hoping that would do the trick. Getting those 2 boxes today, I may have made a mistake. The sleeves feel fine. But, the shirts look huge. Damn!
i

I think I can help you. Wash the shirt in hot water then the dryer on hot. It made mine fit just right.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

Treblemdk

Postby Treblemdk » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 pm

I thought this was pretty cool of Funko to do. I'm subscribed to them all so I passed my gift box along to a friend to enjoy the awesomeness!!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 pm

treswright wrote:

This happened to me once, the tracking said it had been delivered but I did not get it and the wrong town was listed. I called and spent a lot of time on the phone with them only to be told that in fact it had NOT been delivered anywhere, but it had been routed to the wrong town for delivery and they had already discovered the problem and re-routed it. It arrived a day or two later.

I looked back this morning and it looked like they have fixed the problem and is out for delivery today. If they had not made this mistake it probably would have come yesterday, but no biggie.
Image Image Image Image

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:52 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:
treswright wrote:

I looked back this morning and it looked like they have fixed the problem and is out for delivery today. If they had not made this mistake it probably would have come yesterday, but no biggie.

Good deal, sounds like the same thing that happened to me! And it was a sub box it happened on to me as well. But I've gotten all my other sub boxes just fine, so it was an isolated deal.

vegasbaby98

Postby vegasbaby98 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Got mine Friday! It was a SB Star Wars Cantina box. The SB sub is the only one I subscribe to, so I have this one already. But still cool to get a gift from Funko!!
Rose

Funko collector since 2010
First FDO - FDO8 Baltimore

Funko items in our collection - too many to count! Favorite series - Star Wars!
ImageImage

Return to “Powered by Funko”