Mini Mystery Complete Sets

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
squidward

Re: Mini Mystery Complete Sets

Postby squidward » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:35 pm

My first set will be Harry Potter, but the Barnes & Noble exclusives are still missing. :-(
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 pm

davederoin wrote:To me, a complete set is exactly that, complete. It should include all the exclusives from HT, GS, WM, WG or any other retailer. With that in mind, what complete sets do you have? Just looking for like-minded people who are as taken over by this insanity as I am. :)

Here are mine:

Arkham Games
Best of Bethesda
Fallout
Heroes of the Storm
Horror Classics 1,2, and 3
Walking Dead 1,3, and 4

I am close on these:

Fallout 4 (need Preston)
Harry Potter (need Flocked Crookshanks)
League of Legends (need Gnar and Teemo)
Walking Dead 2 (need Bloody Carl)

I am working on other sets as well, but not near as close to being done as these.

Looking forward to the responses!

Good work!! I too am addicted to completing sets in their entirety. See my signature for a complete list....i am currently out of series to collect as i refuse to buy the bobbleheads. I tried collecting them but really do not like the design for some reason. It is probably a good thing as i would be out a lot more $$!
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 pm

I collect from a few, but it's mostly Horror Classics and Science Fiction that I like.

Completed:
Horror Classics Series 1 - 3
Five Nights at Freddy's (minus the GitD ones just released)

Near Completion:
Science Fiction Series 1 - 2

I can't get enough of the Horror Classics especially! Even if I don't know the character or like the figure/character, I still want to collect the entire line. There is a proto of a scrapped Horror Classics figure (masked Alex) that I will never have (but I don't think that counts).
I also don't plan on buying the GitD FNaF's figures.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

davederoin

Postby davederoin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 am

Good work!! I too am addicted to completing sets in their entirety. See my signature for a complete list....i am currently out of series to collect as i refuse to buy the bobbleheads. I tried collecting them but really do not like the design for some reason. It is probably a good thing as i would be out a lot more $$![/quote]

That's funny, I will not buy the bobbleheads either. Since my last post, I have completed the LOL set and the Fallout 4 set. Preston was so difficult for me to get. But it is finally done. I am getting closer on the Sci-Fi sets and Supernatural. I haven't even attempted to do the GOT set. I guess if I watched the show, I would be knee deep in the middle of that set.

davederoin

Postby davederoin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:08 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:I collect from a few, but it's mostly Horror Classics and Science Fiction that I like.

Completed:
Horror Classics Series 1 - 3
Five Nights at Freddy's (minus the GitD ones just released)

Near Completion:
Science Fiction Series 1 - 2

I can't get enough of the Horror Classics especially! Even if I don't know the character or like the figure/character, I still want to collect the entire line. There is a proto of a scrapped Horror Classics figure (masked Alex) that I will never have (but I don't think that counts).
I also don't plan on buying the GitD FNaF's figures.

The horror series is also my favorite. I can't wait for series 4 to release. I would love to see a Michael Jackson Thriller figure in it.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 pm

I am four production pieces away (and all protos away) from GoT series 3 completion.

Return to “Blind Bags”