Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Cheshire

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby Cheshire » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

The only one I want is the trooper. Has it been confrimed these are only available in a pack?

Just curious since there are so many pops that end up in 2 packs but are also available in single boxes...
| Pop! Count: 1000+ :fdo91: No Longer Collecting |

kitkats_mommy

Re: Revenge of the Sith 3-pack and Cantina 3-pack (original Kenner Toys colorways)- WM exclusives

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I seriously hope that my store gets these! I love them!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm

The Revenge of the Sith 3-Pack is a MUST HAVE for me, it brings back so many childhood memories! I used to spend all day watching RotS, as it was my favorite movie as a child. I love the Kenner 3-Pack, but those are before childhood, so I'll only get them if I can find them on clearance!

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:43 pm

These are amazing but my walmarts are terrible I can't find a decent walmart exclusive to save my life...I want these soo badly :(.
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Cheshire wrote:The only one I want is the trooper. Has it been confrimed these are only available in a pack?

Just curious since there are so many pops that end up in 2 packs but are also available in single boxes...

I'm pretty sure the trooper will be exclusively in the 3-pack. The ones that are made into two-packs are usually made after the singular versions have already been released. (For example every exclusive FYE gets these days)
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Cheshire

Postby Cheshire » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
Cheshire wrote:The only one I want is the trooper. Has it been confrimed these are only available in a pack?

I'm pretty sure the trooper will be exclusively in the 3-pack. The ones that are made into two-packs are usually made after the singular versions have already been released. (For example every exclusive FYE gets these days)

I had a feeling. Thanks for the info. :]
| Pop! Count: 1000+ :fdo91: No Longer Collecting |

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Definitely excited for the Cantina Set! 40th Anniversary is going to be a big year for Star Wars fans.

Darfie24

Postby Darfie24 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 am

Really like both 3-packs, I definitely need them!!

Fun fact: General Tarfful played basketball in my hometown in The Netherlands...
Frank
Funko Pop count: 402
First Pop: Dark Phoenix
Best Pop: Clone Commander Cody
Last Pop: Pop! Luke Skywalker on Speeder chase
200th: X-Force Deadpool (#20)
300th: Dr Strange (Collector Corps)
400th: Kylo Ren Deluxe
IG: darfiefunko

JBeard

Postby JBeard » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:03 am

Will be getting both of these thanks!

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 am

Looks like they're already on the shelves. Picture reportedly from Dallas.

POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:32 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:Looks like they're already on the shelves. Picture reportedly from Dallas.

POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!

Where?

EDIT: Nevermind I should read the whole post first.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

GeekyFinds

Postby GeekyFinds » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:42 am

Really are a must have...Hopefully they hit the east coast soon
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:03 am

Oh they look great! Glad the glams carried over to the final product with no loss of details.
Phillip
Official collector of nothing but Star Wars

ThePhantomFunko

Postby ThePhantomFunko » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:14 am

My local Walmart has been known to get just ONE exclusive whenever they release one and luckily I've been fortunate enough to get the one they've received, I'm hoping to have the same success with these 3-packs. Time shall tell. As I've said before, these two 3-packs look amazing and I am salivating at the mouth for that Palpatine with the lightning. So pumped up!

Mikey8815

Postby Mikey8815 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 am

Anyone have a brickseek #?
Image Image Image Image

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:16 am

Mikey8815 wrote:Anyone have a brickseek #?

Phillip

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 am

I seriously doubt those showed up in Dallas. I'm in Dallas, believe me when I say we are next to last to get ANY WM exclusives. We usually get them 2 to 3 weeks after they start showing up elsewhere in the country. Brickseek is showing zero in the DFW area.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 am

Do we have a brickseek for the Kenner 3 pack? Also, looks like the price is under $25!
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

eljefe81 wrote:Do we have a brickseek for the Kenner 3 pack? Also, looks like the price is under $25!

This was in the comments on the reddit post:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm

The search begins. I really want that ROTS set.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Z_from_TX

Postby Z_from_TX » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 pm

treswright wrote:I seriously doubt those showed up in Dallas. I'm in Dallas, believe me when I say we are next to last to get ANY WM exclusives. We usually get them 2 to 3 weeks after they start showing up elsewhere in the country. Brickseek is showing zero in the DFW area.

In one of the FB groups someone is saying he bought his at a Walmart in South Ft. Worth. In Brickseek I put the zip codes and they showed nothing. Is Brickseek 100% accurate all the time?

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Z_from_TX wrote:
treswright wrote:I seriously doubt those showed up in Dallas. I'm in Dallas, believe me when I say we are next to last to get ANY WM exclusives. We usually get them 2 to 3 weeks after they start showing up elsewhere in the country. Brickseek is showing zero in the DFW area.

In one of the FB groups someone is saying he bought his at a Walmart in South Ft. Worth. In Brickseek I put the zip codes and they showed nothing. Is Brickseek 100% accurate all the time?

It most definitely is not always accurate, so it could very well be that they are here. I'm not sure what magic might have happened this time to land them in DFW first, but I guess it means we need to start looking around!
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Z_from_TX wrote:

Someone posted in my local FB group and I am in Houston. He posted that he was from Spring TX.
They said it was 45 and Louetta? I think. It sounds like a texas store because i45 is one of our main highways.. but I went searching for them yesterday and didnt find them.

Usually people in California post them first so to see Texas and Florida on the map might be some good news! Hopefully my Walmart at least gets them lol

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 pm

wish they did a three pack with anakin, emperor and mace windu..that would of been cool
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

TWITTER : bryansato

MillenniumFunko

Postby MillenniumFunko » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 pm

bryan_sato54 wrote:wish they did a three pack with anakin, emperor and mace windu..that would of been cool

This would have been awesome!!! But I'm keeping my eye on brickseek and looks like my area will be getting some! Fingers crossed!!
Star Wars Pop! & WWE Collector
Collecting 2yrs
Pop! Count: 127
First Pop!: #64 C-3P0
Latest Pop!: #56 Asuka (Green Mask)

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Have to thank my fellow funatic Chris aka chrispardooh on the forums for giving me the heads up on these! Picked them up at the panorama Walmart in Socal. These were the last 2. I don't know how many they got in but keep a lookout for them!
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Wow awesome Eric, congrats!!!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:44 pm

They look great! Congrats Eric!
I be Chris

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:53 pm

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:Have to thank my fellow funatic Chris aka chrispardooh on the forums for giving me the heads up on these! Picked them up at the panorama Walmart in Socal. These were the last 2. I don't know how many they got in but keep a lookout for them!

For the benefit of the forum goers, can you confirm if Brickseek is showing an available quantity for your zip code? Thanks!
Phillip

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Pmisley wrote:
ShockWaveZ55 wrote:Have to thank my fellow funatic Chris aka chrispardooh on the forums for giving me the heads up on these! Picked them up at the panorama Walmart in Socal. These were the last 2. I don't know how many they got in but keep a lookout for them!

For the benefit of the forum goers, can you confirm if Brickseek is showing an available quantity for your zip code? Thanks!

It did NOT show on brickseek.
Hi there! I'm Eric

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:42 pm

ShockWaveZ55 wrote:It did NOT show on brickseek.

](*,)

Thanks for the info though!!

Pmisley

Postby Pmisley » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:50 pm

The Head wrote:

](*,)

Lol I thought the same thing after I read his response. Definitely thank you for the info so I'm not waiting on an inventory tracker!
Phillip

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Pmisley wrote:
The Head wrote:

](*,)

Lol I thought the same thing after I read his response. Definitely thank you for the info so I'm not waiting on an inventory tracker!

Yeah brickseek has been hit or miss lately. Good luck guys!
Hi there! I'm Eric

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Brickseek showed zero and nothing in store for me

Flex Luthor

Postby Flex Luthor » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Love that ROTS 3-pack. Hopefully we get a commander Cody to go with that Utapau trooper.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

Nikeboi916

Postby Nikeboi916 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:41 pm

powderkid28 wrote:Brickseek showed zero and nothing in store for me

Sometimes it doesn't show instock on there but they have it store
ImageImage

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:17 am

I have a feeling that these may end up being a little hard to find. Hope I'm wrong.

ThePhantomFunko

Postby ThePhantomFunko » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:45 am

They're popping up on eBay from $40 to $100 now, depending on the seller. I'm wondering if I should scoop up a cheaper one now before it's too late or try my luck with Walmart later in the month. None of my Walmart's have these in stock at the moment, and they're usually late to get things, but I've had good success with Walmart in the past so it may be worth it to wait...

Ah! What should I do! LoL, either way these babies will be mine in the end.

powderkid28

Postby powderkid28 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 am

Nikeboi916 wrote:
powderkid28 wrote:Brickseek showed zero and nothing in store for me

Sometimes it doesn't show instock on there but they have it store

I guess I didn't word that too well...brickseek showed 0 but I checked 3 walmarts and none had it. Talked to an employee at each store too.

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 am

ThePhantomFunko wrote:They're popping up on eBay from $40 to $100 now, depending on the seller. I'm wondering if I should scoop up a cheaper one now before it's too late or try my luck with Walmart later in the month. None of my Walmart's have these in stock at the moment, and they're usually late to get things, but I've had good success with Walmart in the past so it may be worth it to wait...

Ah! What should I do! LoL, either way these babies will be mine in the end.

At the very least, I feel like ebay will ultimately be flooded with them so the price should come down, at least in the short term.

Personally, I am hoping for these to be listed online since I've had very good success online the last several exclusives.

Good luck to all!

Return to “Pop!”