What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Munky

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Munky » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:12 pm

A steam powered zombie Nazi from the Sucker Punch movie or the clockwork one from Hellboy.
The one from Hellboy always struck me as a bit like Star Wars' Darth Maul - great potential characters that worked on screen but were never really explored.
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: yeah, I wasn't big into Funko at the time and I saw them and thought about ordering a whole case a bunch of times but stupidly I did not :(

Truthfully, I wasn't even aware of the Mystery Minis around this time *shrugs* Now I'm like - "How could you have NOT taken interest in this!" lol

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

zoomfactor32 wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: Love your list! The Satanico idea is great. Makes me want to re-watch some of those movies!

And you must really want that Tarman Zombie bad!

lol cheers :) I didn't realize that I had doubled up on Tarman, but yes I do want him bad in some Funko shape or form! He's even in my Pop!s wants wish list, but I have a feeling he might fit better in as a Mystery Mini ;)

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Oooh, just watched the original Mr Vampire again last night (the 1985 Chinese version). Would love one of the tame jumping vampires with the paper on their forehead!
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:24 am

American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 am

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 am

popmad2016 wrote:
The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe

I just think there would be so many iconic characters they could make, and I would prefer for them to make another line for them so then people wouldn't be upset, and I wouldn't have the chance of getting extras I don't want! lol I'd like Rubberman, Mr. March, Sally, Skull Tate, Cordelia w/ bloody eyes, The Butcher, Piggyman, Bloodyface, Bette and Dot, Lana Winters, the Addiction Demon, and Scathach! Hey look, that's 12 minis! Enough for AT LEAST one set. There are so many other characters that would make great minis, too! :)

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

I'd like to see more variants like maybe Saw Billy on a tricycle or an Unmasked Trick R Treat Sam.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

repoman

Postby repoman » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

repoman wrote:So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

Good movie. And yes, it's a nice looking Pop. I'm still looking for one as well. I have the mystery mini but still need his bigger brother...lol.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Hellboy. Hellboy. Hellboy. Abe Sapien. Hellboy. Cloverfield Monster. Hunchback. Chupacabra. Bride of Frankenstien. Universal Monsters Dracula. Invisible Man. Hellboy.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Over Christmas I attempted drawing concept art of potential Horror Classics Mystery Minis. I tried to follow the artstyle of Reis O'Brien, who does the art for them. Very crude, some of them inaccurate, but I think they get the point across and wanted to share. :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Love your blob!

My list would be
The Fisherman (IKWYDLS)
Sidney Prescott (Scream) -- would probably be an exclusive
Nancy Thompson (NOES) -- would probably be an exclusive
Candyman
New Nightmare Freddy
Gizmo (Gremlins)
The Red Devil (Scream Queens)
Brandon James (Scream the TV Series)
Selene (Underworld)
Michael Korvin (Underworld)
Glenn (Seed Of Chucky)
Troll
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Leaprachaun

zAkbar_777

Postby zAkbar_777 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm excited for toy fair, I really hope they show us a new wave of horror minis!
"I Have to Return Some Video Tapes" instagram: cap_n_hwdy

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:18 am

So...is series 4 likely to happen? Any word? Love this line....

zAkbar_777

Postby zAkbar_777 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:03 pm

popmad2016 wrote:So...is series 4 likely to happen? Any word? Love this line....

I have a feeling if they do plan on a series 4 it will be announced with the glams of the Horror Pint Size Heroes. Or they will wait till next year and the PSH's will have the spotlight this year... I hope we get a new series for the fall though!
"I Have to Return Some Video Tapes" instagram: cap_n_hwdy

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm

I'd love to see any of the remaining Universal Monster classics (Dracula, Bride of Frankenstein). Maybe Damien from the Omen or Malachai from Children of the Corn. Always down for more Burton and Gremlins. Would also dig the classic Count or London Count from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

That aside so many great ideas here already!
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Anything from John Carpenter.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Cujo, Crypt Keeper, Licker zombie from Resident Evil, Babadook, Nun from the Conjuring 2, the red faced demon from Insidious, the faun and the hand-eyes monster from Pan's Labyrinth, Puppet Master puppets, the lady from the Grudge, the girl from the Ring.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Lots of great list in this thread! I hope we get some news on these soon! The Horror MM's are my favorite.

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Norman Bates, Norman Bates, Norman Bates... so close in series 3 :(

Would like to see a Glenn from Seed of Chucky just so we can have the whole family, but I doubt that will happen just because the backlash the film received.

A new Ash from "Ash vs Evil Dead" would be nice as well.

A Mother Corpse from Psycho would be awesome as well!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

muffinhunter

Postby muffinhunter » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:36 pm

We're not getting a series 4, are we? They seem to have announced everything BUT at this point, MM-wise and other-format-wise for horror. I'm hoping for an August surprise, but I'm not counting on one.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 pm

I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

willy wonka wrote:I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol

it is the single greatest film in all of cinema, so I am disappointed more people haven't mentioned it.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
willy wonka wrote:I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol

it is the single greatest film in all of cinema, so I am disappointed more people haven't mentioned it.

They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:46 pm

BillyLouis wrote:They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.

I have been pushing various companies to make a Klownzilla anything for years now :(

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.

I have been pushing various companies to make a Klownzilla anything for years now :(

I'll make a call to Brian and we'll get this done, Senor Yac. I mean he did post in my "Supernatural" want thread, so we're super tight now.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 pm

well heck, i'm honored that you'd use your considerable sway to make my dream a reality.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Mr Yac wrote:well heck, i'm honored that you'd use your considerable sway to make my dream a reality.

I am a dream maker, Yac, that's what I live for. Plus, us Spawn guys that invaded here need to stick together. ;-)

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 pm

muffinhunter wrote:We're not getting a series 4, are we? They seem to have announced everything BUT at this point, MM-wise and other-format-wise for horror. I'm hoping for an August surprise, but I'm not counting on one.

I wouldn't count it out for this year just yet. It could be one of those quick turn around releases, like announce them then release them 2-3 weeks later. To your point, they have had several opportunities on the Blog to update about those or announce something at SDCC, so it's starting to look grimmer. It would be a nice surprise though! :)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 pm

yeah, with so much other horror stuff getting announced i'm getting pretty worried we won't be getting a series 4 anytime soon.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 am

If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:47 am

ZartansBro wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.

Oh wow, you're totally right!
Series 2 was announced September 1st
https://funko.com/blogs/news/61021827-anime-and-horror
Series 3 was announced August 18th
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soo ... ead-mopeez
Woo-hoo! So close if it's happening!

BerserkerBlack

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:23 am

I hope they announce series 4 soon, i need my blind box fix lol

muffinhunter

Postby muffinhunter » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.

Yes, I've been trying to stay positive by remembering this, but it just feels like they've added horror to so many other categories now and were drifting away from the MM style. But hey, I'm gonna keep my hopes up until September. If we hear nothing by then ... I guess I'll just be disappointed. Not much I can do. :)

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 am

muffinhunter wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:

Yes, I've been trying to stay positive by remembering this, but it just feels like they've added horror to so many other categories now and were drifting away from the MM style. But hey, I'm gonna keep my hopes up until September. If we hear nothing by then ... I guess I'll just be disappointed. Not much I can do. :)

Keep your fingers crossed! I'd love for the Horror Classics line to go on forever. If this line were to end, though, I'd at least want to get one last wave or special release with the last three Universal monsters that Funko made as Pops: Dracula, Frankenstein's Bride, and the Phantom of the Opera. I want many more characters than just those three, but they feel like the most glaring gap in my collection right now.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

post31

Postby post31 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm

The Adams Family. Wait are they considered horror. Awe who cares I want Adams Family mystery minis.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

mel

Postby mel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 am

How about Bub from Day of the Dead? He's the most lovable zombie of all time!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 am

post31 wrote:The Adams Family. Wait are they considered horror. Awe who cares I want Adams Family mystery minis.

If Beetlejuice is horror I don't see why the Addams can't be.

post31

Postby post31 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
post31 wrote:The Adams Family. Wait are they considered horror. Awe who cares I want Adams Family mystery minis.

If Beetlejuice is horror I don't see why the Addams can't be.

I feel the same way. Though I think they would make for awesome mystery minis.
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

Return to “Blind Bags”