January Legion of Collectors - DC Legacy

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: January Legion of Collectors - DC Legacy

Postby Battastic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 am

Anyone looking to get rid of their Ace shirt (size small or medium) let me know lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:44 am

Box came in and got a Krypto shirt. Slightly miffed but I can live with it, it's still a nice shirt.

My one complain though is the quality of the shirts have been steadily going down for a while now. They all used to be 100% cotton, but I looked at my Krypto shirt was 60/40. The most egregious I've seen was my Cap POP tee at 35/65. I know where Funko sources their shirts based on a trademark manufacturing process and the shirts cost peanuts to buy wholesale. Funko is cutting costs on their shirts for a reason I can't quite understand other than to shortchange their customers. Polyester irritates my skin so anything less than 90/10 will be uncomfortable to wear unless I drown it in fabric softener. I hope Funko goes back to 100% cotton but I think that ship has sailed a long time ago.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:25 am

Battastic wrote:Anyone looking to get rid of their Ace shirt (size small or medium) let me know lol

Oh please take the smalls I need the mediums lol Love that shirt :cheers:
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

hmuriel212

Postby hmuriel212 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:03 am

So what POP! do you think will be in the Superman LOC's box?
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108

http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

Return to “Powered by Funko”