Disney Subscription Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
angeladominguez

Re: Disney Subscription Box

Postby angeladominguez » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

eljefe81 wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:From the 12 days of Christmas, in case anyone missed it:

One more thing... the Disney subscription box is coming this spring!!! Disneyland and Disney World park characters will appear in every box!

Ahh, I cannot wait until Spring!
](*,)

It's only a couple months away!

Wake me up when the box is revealed, please!
:freddy2:

ScarletFunko

Postby ScarletFunko » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 pm

This is awesome! I'm really hoping they'll give us a Lion King box.
Higher, Further, Faster

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Take my money!! I can't wait for this to be available. Im in for founder's sub or whatever they call it
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 am

I am overly excited about this subscription box.. If i don't get a hold of these.. Ill die! I have high high hopes! Hopefully not to high!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

rgr61375

Postby rgr61375 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 am

MrsPlusOne wrote:I am overly excited about this subscription box.. If i don't get a hold of these.. Ill die! I have high high hopes! Hopefully not to high!

I know! Me too. I'm trying to temper expectations, it's tough though.
John: Don't you just love the graphics on this box?
Homer: No. How can you love a box, or a toy or graphics? You're a grown man.
John: It's camp!
https://www.instagram.com/ronsrandomstuff

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:08 pm

IM so excited for this box. Funko has said before that the sub boxes are ways to get some lesser known characters released. I am excited for the DLR/WDW characters, but I do hope we get other lesser known Disney characters as well. One that I would looooove is Tito from Oliver and company haha. His body type is perfect for a Pop!
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:14 pm

toro423 wrote:IM so excited for this box. Funko has said before that the sub boxes are ways to get some lesser known characters released. I am excited for the DLR/WDW characters, but I do hope we get other lesser known Disney characters as well. One that I would looooove is Tito from Oliver and company haha. His body type is perfect for a Pop!

I'd forgotten how much I'd loved that movie. I'd buy the whole crew if they released them. And Georgette!
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 pm

All I ask of Funko is to bring back the Haunted Mansion POPs in these boxes. [-o<

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:12 pm

I hope they have the themes like with other subscriptions boxes. I would be in for a Indiana Jones themed box
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm

[quote="willy wonka"]I hope they have the themes like with other subscriptions boxes. I would be in for a Indiana Jones themed box[/quote
Right on! The possibilities seem endless, so I am sure we will be surprised and happily so with each offering!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

hellpop

Postby hellpop » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:13 pm

One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 pm

hellpop wrote:One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.

Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Can't wait for this box.

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Considering there is already like 600 disney pops.... The possibilities are unstoppable!!!

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:54 pm

MrsPlusOne wrote:Considering there is already like 600 disney pops.... The possibilities are unstoppable!!!

The Tsunami is about to hit!!!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
hellpop wrote:One thing I hope they do for this sub at least is offer shirts in children's sizes. I'll get some of these for my daughter, but she's the one that will be wearing Disney shirts, not me.

Good post ... since we adults are generally paying for the Subs, we can forget the obvious. Especially with Disney, you are right on!

That would actually be so cool if they offered kids sizes for this box. My niece loves to see what I get in my sub boxes she would be so jazzed if they came with something for her too.

Doubtful they would do this but id pay extra each month for an extra kids size shirt in the box, like a lil add on option, then me and my nice can match at the parks
- tauntaunking on instagram

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:16 pm

opopssum wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

That would actually be so cool if they offered kids sizes for this box. My niece loves to see what I get in my sub boxes she would be so jazzed if they came with something for her too.

Doubtful they would do this but id pay extra each month for an extra kids size shirt in the box, like a lil add on option, then me and my nice can match at the parks

It would not really be that hard to enable this to become a reality. I think it would shock Funko to see how many of us would pay extra for our kids and grandkids.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:
opopssum wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:

It would not really be that hard to enable this to become a reality. I think it would shock Funko to see how many of us would pay extra for our kids and grandkids.

@ brian hey buddy ;-)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 pm

lordofanime wrote:I thought this box was only going to revolve around the Parks characters and nothing more.... that's kind of what I got from the 12 days announcement.

To be honest, I think they should create separate Disney boxes. Like, I would only be interested in the Disney animated movies characters. Not Pixar or the parks...

Growing up going to Disneyland, the Park Characters bring back great memories. I like the animated characters too, so maybe each box will rotate the three themes.

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:06 pm

I am definitely in!! And hopefully get some Uncle Scrooge and Chip n Dale love!!!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

MorbidGee
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby MorbidGee » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:06 am

I am so looking forward to this Disney Sub :) the possibilities are endless, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, heck I want Gargoyles lol. I cant wait!!!
ImageImageImageImage
Hello! My name is Giselle *FDO Host Las Vegas* Making Fun: The movie *Funko Fiends Secretary/Treasurer* June 2017 COTM
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

MorbidGee wrote:I am so looking forward to this Disney Sub :) the possibilities are endless, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, heck I want Gargoyles lol. I cant wait!!!

A Disney TV animation box would be awesome!
Darkwing
Talespin
Ducktales
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Bonkers
Goof Troop
The Wuzzles
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:41 am

I'm really hoping the first box will be Park characters like the Bear Country Jamboree characters.

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:08 am

Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:20 am

eljefe81 wrote:Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?

If the box has the same items as the other subs, I'd think he could be the patch or pin. Maybe the tshirt. I just don't see them doing him as a Pop or Dorbz, unless perhaps it was a six inch variant, something very different from what's out now.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

We have a mickey dorbz but we don't have Steamboat Willie or a Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Dorbz, and I'd kill for either (or both :D )

A pop deluxe of the Walt and Mickey statue from the parks would be amazing. That is probably the least likely pop to ever happen but that would be so cool.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 pm

eljefe81 wrote:Maybe this is too obvious (and I know they have done him before), but wouldn't a box based off the Disney parks almost HAVE to have Mickey in the debut box?
Eventually, but not necessarily the first one.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:08 pm

opopssum wrote:We have a mickey dorbz but we don't have Steamboat Willie or a Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey Dorbz, and I'd kill for either (or both :D )

A pop deluxe of the Walt and Mickey statue from the parks would be amazing. That is probably the least likely pop to ever happen but that would be so cool.
I'm all in on your suggestions!!!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:12 pm

It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm

I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.
Got Pixie Dust?

eljefe81

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.

Conversely, maybe this is a perfect way to get more Disneyana collectors (especially of pins) into Funko products? I think it would be a perfect tie-in to the Parks, but I can see how pins and Disney might seem overdone to some or potentially Disney wanting to keep that separate (although technically 2 of the existing 3 sub boxes are Disney entities and have their own pins at the various parks already).
Proud member of Markenty's Garage

edmomo

Postby edmomo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:I wonder if this is the first pinless box since Disney pins are already such a big Disney parks deal.

OR it could be the perfect time for them to do some kind of spin-off of the hidden mickey pins that they have.
Instagram: thepop_life

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm kind of hoping the first box will have Jolly Roger that was revealed a few weeks ago so I don't have to sell a kidney for one. =oP
Melissa

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 am

I wasn't even thinking of the pins until I saw your comment. It would be pretty cool if Funko is able to get a lisence to produce official Disney pins for pin trading. That would definitely draw pin traders to purchase this box. I'm definitely interested to see what Funko has in store for this box.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:

I look at it this way ... money comes and goes but a Funko Disney inaugural subscription is once in a lifetime. Wow, now I feel much better. :freddy2:

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:23 pm

Wouldn't it be awesome to get some Vinylmations in these boxes too ;-) I'm really excited to see what's to come!

sdcccrasher wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:It's like making tax payments...one year's worth at a time for a fourth subscription lol I'm excited but my credit card is tired and my wallet is angry....very angry :razz:

I look at it this way ... money comes and goes but a Funko Disney inaugural subscription is once in a lifetime. Wow, now I feel much better. :freddy2:

It seems more goes than comes these days with this collecting habit :roflmao:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:

Wouldn't it be awesome to get some Vinylmations in these boxes too ;-) I'm really excited to see what's to come!

sdcccrasher wrote:

It seems more goes than comes these days with this collecting habit :roflmao:
The most important thing to remember ... Don't let our addiction turn into our [-o< affliction!

wraithkelso

Postby wraithkelso » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:11 am

allcutethings2 wrote:

If the box has the same items as the other subs, I'd think he could be the patch or pin. Maybe the tshirt. I just don't see them doing him as a Pop or Dorbz, unless perhaps it was a six inch variant, something very different from what's out now.

Oh, those barely scratch the surface on his outfit he wears in the parks, below are just some of his more recent outfits:

Red Car Newsboys:

Soundsational Parade:

Halloween:

Christmas:

Mickey and the Magical Map:

Fantasmic:

Paint the Night:

And these are jut his California/Disneyland outfits, that were featured over the last few years in seasonal or entertainment offerings.
My Pop collection:
Disney: 297
Marvel: 53
Star Wars: 49
Harry Potter: 44
DC: 25
Animation: 11
Once Upon a Time: 9
Misc.: 28
Mystery Minis: 25
Rock-Candy: 12
Funko Games: 7
Dorbz: 5
Plush: 5
Hikari: 5
Vixens: 3
Soda: Roger Rabbit
Wobblers: Darth Vader

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 am

Mysterious wrote:Orange Bird!!?!

YES 100% YES! Orange Bird is my dream Pop! :cheers: [-o<
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 am

wraithkelso wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:

Oh, those barely scratch the surface on his outfit he wears in the parks, below are just some of his more recent outfits:

Red Car Newsboys:

Soundsational Parade:

Halloween:

Christmas:

Mickey and the Magical Map:

Fantasmic:

Paint the Night:

And these are jut his California/Disneyland outfits, that were featured over the last few years in seasonal or entertainment offerings.

Ooo, i love these photos! All the possibility!
Thanks for posting!

Return to “Powered by Funko”