IF I PERSUE EVERYDAY,

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
Sher

IF I PERSUE EVERYDAY,

Postby Sher » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:09 pm

WILL A BOF COME MY WAY?

HOPEFULLY!

:wink: SHER

Augie

BOF

Postby Augie » Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:59 pm

I'm probably treading on thin ice here...I wish there was a way to purchase a BOF without attending Fun Day. Times are tough for me right now, and as much as I would love to be there and meet everyone, in my heart of hearts, I just can't justify the expense. It would cost over $600 just for my flight and room for 2 nights. (and tack on a little gambling and spending $ and it'll cost about $1000 for two days. My wallet is thin right now...and it's down a choice of paying my rent and utilities or going to Vegas. Tough choice, but between a Funko Weekend and Ton's O Fun, or a roof over my head and working indoor plumbing electric, I have to be pratical.

GOD, I'M GETTING OLD!!! :thud:

swobobafett
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

well...

Postby swobobafett » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:03 pm

all i did one day, was blow off a little steam and write something that came from the heart. sometimes you don't have to do anything, they just arrive. that's why i love this company, you never know what to expect. and they treat their collectors very well.
Funko Funbae

swobobafett

augie...

Postby swobobafett » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:05 pm

utilities are overrated, and they can always get turned back on. :lol:
Funko Funbae

creevox

re

Postby creevox » Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:16 pm

Besides, it's light out until close to 9:00 pm this time of year so who needs lights. :lol:

swobobafett

target (pronounced tar-jay)

Postby swobobafett » Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:19 pm

and target ususally has sales on those glade candles. they smell great AND provide light.

see you in vegas now, augie?
Funko Funbae

Sher

Hi Swobobafett

Postby Sher » Wed Jun 25, 2003 5:29 pm

Who & Where did U write to? I really would luv a BOF. I need something to cheer me up right 'bout now. I can't even begin to tell ya how much I am forced to go through each day. Like everyone else I guess? Although, most people have some happy days. Mine R so few I can barely remember any, happy days that is. So, I just try to be the BEST person I can be. I hope that oneday it will come back to me. At least that's what the "saying" is, right? PLEASE HELP if anyone can!!! BIG THANKS to a great group of people. Hope U all R havin' a nice day?!?!?!? :)

wizeguy
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby wizeguy » Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:12 pm

SHER!!!

you have a private message from me!!!

go check it and then email me at wizeguy23@hotmail.com

Sher

THANK U!

Postby Sher » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:08 pm

THANX WISEGUY! U ROCK! I WILL PERSUE THAT AVENUE.

Otto13
Hall of Fame Class of 2005

Postby Otto13 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:56 pm

This is in no way intended to sound negative nor am I not trying to show any lack of compasion towards anyone and their previous, current, or future situations...

Here is how to get a box of fun:

Post often, have fun, have values, don't ever ask for a BOF, and never expect a BOF.

I am not trying to be mean but in the old days...(last year)...when someone got a BOF (Back then it used to be called a "Random Act of Kindness") Everyone was excited for the person who received the prize. Since those days...anytime someone posted that they received a "package" everyone wants to know what they did to get it and when they were gonna get theirs...

It's the randomness of the COF that makes it cool...the BOF is secondary...at least to me.

Yes, I received a BOF (20" Freddy, Gorton's Ref, RTR, & stickers) Do I know what I did to get one? Nope... but everytime any one sees my collection, I always point out that "Freddy was given to me by the owner of the company." Does that mean anything? Don't really care...just like saying it! :D

Like I said, keep posting, have some fun, keep your values, and who knows...

Good luck!

Otto
New York ....................................Paris...............................Chula Vista

Otto13

Postby Otto13 » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:07 pm

This is in no way intended to sound negative nor am I not trying to show any lack of compasion towards anyone and their previous, current, or future situations...

Here is how to get a box of fun:

Post often, have fun, have values, don't ever ask for a BOF, and never expect a BOF.

I am not trying to be mean but in the old days...(last year)...when someone got a BOF (Back then it used to be called a "Random Act of Kindness") Everyone was excited for the person who received the prize. Since those days...anytime someone posted that they received a "package" everyone wants to know what they did to get it and when they were gonna get theirs...

It's the randomness of the COF that makes it cool...the BOF is secondary...at least to me.

Yes, I received a BOF (20" Freddy, Gorton's Ref, RTR, & stickers) Do I know what I did to get one? Nope... but everytime any one sees my collection, I always point out that "Freddy was given to me by the owner of the company." Does that mean anything? Don't really care...just like saying it! :D

Like I said, keep posting, have some fun, keep your values, and who knows...

Good luck!

Otto
New York ....................................Paris...............................Chula Vista

Sher

UR RIGHT!

Postby Sher » Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:33 pm

U DO HAVE A VALID POINT. I HAVE BEEN POSTING A LOT. I HAVE TREMENDOUS VALUES, HONEST, & HAVE PURCHASED A LOT OF FUNKO PRODUCTS. I HAVE BEEN A COLLECTOR NOW FOR OVER A YEAR & A HALF. I WAS POSTING ON THE WACKY BOARD UNTIL RECENTLY. I NEVER EVER EVER GOT OR WON ANYTHING AT ALL. NOT THAT ANYONE OF US SHOULD EXPECT IT. IT IS A GRACIOUS SURPRISE THAT FUNKO PROVIDES THE TRUE AT HEART. WELL, HERE I AM. IF ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH A BOF. JUST SIMPLY WATCH ME ON THIS BOARD & KEEP ME IN MIND FOR ANY FUTURE BOF'S OPPORTUNITIES. I GUESS WE ALL HAVE OUR SHARE OF PROBLEMS. ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAY & AGE WE LIVE IN. IT JUST SEEMS THAT SOME OF US GET IT WORSE THAN OTHERS DO. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? THIS IS JUST IN LIFE IN GENERAL. IT JUST SEEMS LIKE SOME FOLKS SIMPLY ALWAYS STEP IN @!*% SO TO SPEAK QUITE COMMONLY. WHILE THERE R THE REST OF US WHO ALWAYS TEND TO HAVE BAD LUCK ON THEIR BACK. I DO BELIEVE THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR SHARE OF GOOD TIMES & BAD. I REALLY DO, JUST SEEMS I HAVE A LOT OF BAD LUCK. FINGERS CROSSED! I AM A HUGE FUNKO FAN! ALL OF U MAKE THIS BOARD WHAT IT IS. THANK U FOR BEING MY FRIENDS. TO BETTER DAYS!!! :)

bluesbob

Hey sher...

Postby bluesbob » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:08 am

Was that supposed to be pursue or peruse?

Anyway, I hope to attend the Funko convention. Having never been to one I don't know what to expect. If I'm able to go, I don't mind sharing my BOF with anyone who couldn't attend. And I don't mean I'll give you the crappy stuff. (If there is anything crappy at a Funko convention) I really want to go and meet everyone. That is the main reason I want to go. So, if I make it, I don't mind giving my BOF away. Maybe I'll even do a contest for those unable to attend. Who knows?

mrcory5000
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

This sounds like a true country western song!

Postby mrcory5000 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:21 am

hurdy gurdy hurdy gurdy hurdy gurdy man

DONOVAN RULES!!!!

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:32 am

Bob...There's gotta be an LA crew going...You ought to round 'em up...Get an old station wagon and party trip it! I'm looking forward to meeting you mang! Paul

Physed

BluesB.

Postby Physed » Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:56 pm

BluesB.
:!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea:
What a nice, considerate, generous offer of you to make. Great thoughtfulness

Augie

Was that peruse or pursue

Postby Augie » Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:07 pm

Bluesbob,

What a generous offer! Gee, you're SWELL!!! :D

Sher

Way to Go!

Postby Sher » Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:15 pm

Sounds Great BluesBob! :D

yoohooal

I LOVE LA

Postby yoohooal » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:49 pm

Hey Riot - I live in Burbank, and I know Rogueclown lives just south of the city - so there's two right there. If you're serious about road-tripping it, I'm game! Let me know. 8)

wizeguy
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby wizeguy » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:24 pm

I alos live in the SF valley. I work in Encino.

i am planning on driving to Vega, but if we can set up anything i'm game!

yoohooal

Day trippin'

Postby yoohooal » Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:45 pm

WG - sounds great! It'd be nice not to have to drive there by myself. :thumbsup:

bluesbob

Vegas, Baby!

Postby bluesbob » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:43 pm

I'd love to car pool with anyone. I live in North Orange Co. As Fun Day gets closer lets coordinate. As for the BOF...I wouldn't be going to get anything...I just want to meet everyone. My wobbler needs keep being met...a little on my part and thanks to all the wonderful people on these boards. Time to give something back that has been so freely given to me. Happiness!

pppmntpati

Funko day

Postby pppmntpati » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:55 pm

I'm pretty broke myself, but will be doing alot of overtime in the hot months of july and august to go to Vegas. I'm going damn it! Ain't no money troubles gonna stop me....I hope...lol

Physed

Melissa

Postby Physed » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:30 pm

PPPmntpati,
NICE !! Looking forward to meeting you another New Englandite ! :lol:

shannon

bluesbob

Postby shannon » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:37 pm

bluesbob, you can ride with us if you want.......we are now offically going! :D :D :D :D

RiotCityHoods

Postby RiotCityHoods » Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:20 am

Rick! Bob! Wizeguy! Yahoo!

LA RULES!

By the way...Fresno a bit of a drive...So I think I'll probably fly UNLESS I decide to bring my FOOSBALL TABLE BABEEEE!!!!! I offered it up to Dave for an impromptu foosball tourney! We shall see!

bluesbob

Rogue

Postby bluesbob » Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:27 pm

Don't forget Rogue. He lives closeby and would probably love to come with!

yoohooal

Rogue WHO?

Postby yoohooal » Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:47 pm

Can't forget RC - never in a million years. Say, how many is that in CLOWN years? :wink:

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: IF I PERSUE EVERYDAY,

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:56 am

Wow this is a old thread
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

DarthJarJar

Postby DarthJarJar » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:57 am

very old

Nis_chac

Postby Nis_chac » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:12 am

Sher wrote:WILL A BOF COME MY WAY?

HOPEFULLY!

:wink: SHER

WOT??
Violin is life :-({|=