Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
w00kiee77

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Postby w00kiee77 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 pm

kihou wrote:Okay opened my box! Here's my weights and layout:

TBL - Gamestop Rey (53.05)
TBR - Gamestop Porg (53.02)
TML - BB-9E (52.15)
TMR - Phasma (59.2)
TFL - Finn undercover (50.82)
TFR - Phasma (57.89)

BBL - Snoak (54.9)
BBR - Leia (52.19)
BML - BB8 (50.61)
BMR - BB8 (50.18)
BFL - Rose (51.34)
BFR - Poe (50.23)

Unfortunately all them are really close in weight other than Phasma.

Awesome, thanks! Took me half a minute to realise the positions and not think that Snoke was a fan of the bigger ladies lol...

Really not sure if I'm going to chase these... there's a couple of cool ones, but the last Potter series ratios really put me off and left a Funky Funko taste in my mouth... Might have to wait and see if I can pick up some people's dupes when they eventually get over here...

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:20 pm

w00kiee77 wrote:
kihou wrote:Okay opened my box! Here's my weights and layout:
Spoiler: show
TBL - Gamestop Rey (53.05)
TBR - Gamestop Porg (53.02)
TML - BB-9E (52.15)
TMR - Phasma (59.2)
TFL - Finn undercover (50.82)
TFR - Phasma (57.89)

BBL - Snoak (54.9)
BBR - Leia (52.19)
BML - BB8 (50.61)
BMR - BB8 (50.18)
BFL - Rose (51.34)
BFR - Poe (50.23)

Unfortunately all them are really close in weight other than Phasma.

Awesome, thanks! Took me half a minute to realise the positions and not think that Snoke was a fan of the bigger ladies lol...

Really not sure if I'm going to chase these... there's a couple of cool ones, but the last Potter series ratios really put me off and left a Funky Funko taste in my mouth... Might have to wait and see if I can pick up some people's dupes when they eventually get over here...

lol sorry for the confusion, I usually make a chart but my handwriting on my notes was not great.

Depending on who you are aiming for in this set, you can probably get extras. Kylo and Porgs are going to be the hardest I think.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:39 pm

kihou wrote:lol sorry for the confusion, I usually make a chart but my handwriting on my notes was not great.

Depending on who you are aiming for in this set, you can probably get extras. Kylo and Porgs are going to be the hardest I think.

Heh... all good... my newbie status with layouts lus also being a BBL fan obviously skewed by perception, it makes sense once I figured it out :)

Yeah, I've made my peace with never ever getting a Kylo Ren in anything and not all that passionate about any of the other exclusives, so happy to get them as I come across them... The only one I really wanted was the 1/72 Finn... typical... lol...

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 am

w00kiee77 wrote:
kihou wrote:lol sorry for the confusion, I usually make a chart but my handwriting on my notes was not great.

Heh... all good... my newbie status with layouts lus also being a BBL fan obviously skewed by perception, it makes sense once I figured it out :)

Yeah, I've made my peace with never ever getting a Kylo Ren in anything and not all that passionate about any of the other exclusives, so happy to get them as I come across them... The only one I really wanted was the 1/72 Finn... typical... lol...

I believe Finn is available in all case types (meaning common and store exclusive) so at least that might not be too bad. Hoping you can find enough to complete your set :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Just got some from my local comic store. Let see what vome out.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 pm

I picked up some today from Hot Topic, they only had regular cases but the upside is that I pulled the 1/72 Finn.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Valde wrote:I picked up some today from Hot Topic, they only had regular cases but the upside is that I pulled the 1/72 Finn.

Congrats!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:02 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
Valde wrote:I picked up some today from Hot Topic, they only had regular cases but the upside is that I pulled the 1/72 Finn.

Congrats!

Congratulations. I got the same from local card shop. :freddy2:

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Lakers wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:

Congrats!

Congratulations. I got the same from local card shop. :freddy2:

Thanks, I'm totally striking out in Parademon and Aquaman 1/72 though.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I've gotten a few thus far, all from Gamestop and really digging them. Gotten the GS Rey and First Order Executioner and somehow 3 of DJ, no Porg yet though.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:54 am

Not sure if I listed this one yet. Gamestop Box E has GS Exclusive Porg 1:36, Snoke 1:24, GS Exclusive Rey 1:12, and Leia 1:24
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Anybody having luck with these at Walgreens?

They have started putting them out at some locations. One Walgreens I saw yesterday was setting up a Last Jedi end cap, but they hadn't got the Mystery Minis out yet.

I bought several of these from random Walgreens and got the exclusive Praetorian, the 1/24 common Praetorian, a couple commons I didn't have, and a few dupes. No holo snoke or C'ai Threnalli.

I think I will be able to scale Snoke easy enough (he's sort of between the Phasmas and all the others), but from the picture that C'ai looks pretty small and I wouldn't be surprised if he weighed around 51g, like about 10 other figures. ugh...

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:15 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:Anybody having luck with these at Walgreens?

They have started putting them out at some locations. One Walgreens I saw yesterday was setting up a Last Jedi end cap, but they hadn't got the Mystery Minis out yet.

I bought several of these from random Walgreens and got the exclusive Praetorian, the 1/24 common Praetorian, a couple commons I didn't have, and a few dupes. No holo snoke or C'ai Threnalli.

I think I will be able to scale Snoke easy enough (he's sort of between the Phasmas and all the others), but from the picture that C'ai looks pretty small and I wouldn't be surprised if he weighed around 51g, like about 10 other figures. ugh...

Snoke is around 54g according to my scale...thin but tall
ImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:26 am

My store should be getting these on Saturday, you know, when I'm leaving town to go camping for 3 days...
Marty
Funklub member #1093

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:29 am

We JUST got these in the other day and I don't think they've been put out yet, but maybe I'll get to pick some up in a couple of weeks.

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:40 am

I continue to get killed on these, although I did pull a regular Kylo Ren yesterday, which is pretty awesome. Picked up a couple on my way to work that seem promising; I guess I'll know later. I still need the other two WG exclusives and the common Porg (plus the WM exclusives naturally).

Walgreens drives me nuts with their minis. They never put out entire cases. Instead it is like 2-5 individual minis, and when I ask if they have more, they always just say "I just put those out, so that's what we have" or they look in the back and don't have any. It was the same with the (extremely late) Horror S3. And yet the shelves remain clogged with 10+ Through the Looking Glass, old Walking Dead Series, or Civil War minis. Nobody is buying those you freaks! Clear them out and make room for minis that will sell, instead of holding on to hope that people will come around and pay $6.99 for laughably old and bad minis, minis that were clearance for $1 by Hot Topic of all places.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:13 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:I continue to get killed on these, although I did pull a regular Kylo Ren yesterday, which is pretty awesome. Picked up a couple on my way to work that seem promising; I guess I'll know later. I still need the other two WG exclusives and the common Porg (plus the WM exclusives naturally).

Walgreens drives me nuts with their minis. They never put out entire cases. Instead it is like 2-5 individual minis, and when I ask if they have more, they always just say "I just put those out, so that's what we have" or they look in the back and don't have any. It was the same with the (extremely late) Horror S3. And yet the shelves remain clogged with 10+ Through the Looking Glass, old Walking Dead Series, or Civil War minis. Nobody is buying those you freaks! Clear them out and make room for minis that will sell, instead of holding on to hope that people will come around and pay $6.99 for laughably old and bad minis, minis that were clearance for $1 by Hot Topic of all places.

I know, Walgreens never seems to clear out stock, and because it's a shared SKU they don't get the new stuff in. Walmart does this as well, though it seems sometimes they kick in and clearance stuff out.
ISO Mystery Minis!

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:08 am

Pretty good luck today. Need holo snoke though. Like really bad. Will keep trying.

Edit: Best part is that some thoughtless person smashed the sides of a couple of the 5 boxes I found. Little did they know they passed over a 1/72 exclusive.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Still cannot find any in all Walmart stores around this area. Did anyone know what happen?

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Lakers wrote:Still cannot find any in all Walmart stores around this area. Did anyone know what happen?

I am in California and have yet to see any in Walmart as well...

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

HawkLord

Postby HawkLord » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:51 am

Found these at a popular local movie theater along with TLJ plushies in a small display. Price was $7 each, which was surprising since I would have thought for sure the theater would have marked them up to $10+ as an impulse buy. I'm wondering if they'll still have that TLJ display when the movie hits or if it'll be bigger.

I passed on them, as it wasn't an exclusive case.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Found one in a Walgreens, so I bought it to see what happen. For my surprise got a C'ai. What the luck it can be to get a 1/72 in one shot. :cheers:

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Congrats everyone who pulled C'ai. I still haven't found him despite a totally foolish amount of trying. I'm down to needing him and the Walmart 3, then I should be able to take a break from minis for a bit.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 am

My Walgreens put out 2 full cases last week and a handful of loose boxes.

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:36 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Lucky! My walgreens just pulled out some awesome Olaf pops...

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

d3postman wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Mine is surprisingly good at getting exclusives in. Especially considering I live in a very small city in a more rural area. But then, they're also the only Walgreens here so perhaps that's why.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:07 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
d3postman wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Mine is surprisingly good at getting exclusives in. Especially considering I live in a very small city in a more rural area. But then, they're also the only Walgreens here so perhaps that's why.

Found seven in my local Walgreens and pick up five of them, let the light weight ones. Pull a Kylo and Holographic Snoke exclusive.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 am

I have pulled like 10 Snokes lookin for Porg. And it always feels correct to me because i mistake his arms for Porgs wings. -____-

Anyone have Walgreens WIC for minis.

Hoping theres a chance the WIC ISNT shared with other minis.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Stopped at Walgreens today after work and they had three of these on the shelf, one of them a common box. Bought the two exclusives, ended up with the 1/24 Guard and the Walgreens 1/24 Guard. Not a terrible start.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:11 pm

I found a full common case at two different Barnes & Nobles. I pulled bottom front left from one and got Snoke. Pulled the same spot in the other and got Chewbacca. So maybe that's a reliable 1/24 spot for anybody who's still missing either of those characters.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Geescube wrote:I have pulled like 10 Snokes lookin for Porg. And it always feels correct to me because i mistake his arms for Porgs wings. -____-

Are you squeezing the boxes?

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:21 pm

nightschwing wrote:I found a full common case at two different Barnes & Nobles. I pulled bottom front left from one and got Snoke. Pulled the same spot in the other and got Chewbacca. So maybe that's a reliable 1/24 spot for anybody who's still missing either of those characters.

Good to know, thanks.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:37 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Geescube wrote:I have pulled like 10 Snokes lookin for Porg. And it always feels correct to me because i mistake his arms for Porgs wings. -____-

Are you squeezing the boxes?

Im not crushing the boxes.... im feeling the sides. I can always feel Snoke's arms.

Funko Hunter

Postby Funko Hunter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Grabbed a few Walgreens exclusives this morning and got the following:

Phasma (x2)
Porg
Praetorian Guard (Exclusive)
Chewbacca

sylin

Postby sylin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Funko Hunter wrote:Grabbed a few Walgreens exclusives this morning and got the following:

Phasma (x2)
Porg
Praetorian Guard (Exclusive)
Chewbacca

Nice! =D>

Deathtrooper

Postby Deathtrooper » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:55 am

I’ve been looking on getting the phasma thanks for the tip .

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 am

Deathtrooper wrote:I’ve been looking on getting the phasma thanks for the tip .

Really? She is everywhere i have 4 of her already...argh
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:45 am

Deathtrooper wrote:I’ve been looking on getting the phasma thanks for the tip .

For real take mine. lol

Deathtrooper

Postby Deathtrooper » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:46 pm

I guess I just have bad luck but I haven’t spent a major time searching for her.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Deathtrooper wrote:I guess I just have bad luck but I haven’t spent a major time searching for her.

Dont. She will find u

Return to “Blind Bags”