Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:29 am

Gah, I need the price on Gamestop Porg to go down on eBay! The litte Porg looks so much like an owl and I need it!!
I'm Abe

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:03 am

I've got a bunch to trade. Will post a wtt thread soon.

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:53 am

Megacam wrote:I've got a bunch to trade. Will post a wtt thread soon.

I'll keep an eye out for it! Make sure to post pics :D
I'm Abe

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:38 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Hungry Abe is hungry, lol
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Hungry Abe is hungry, lol

I don't often want minis so when I do...nom nom nom!!!!!!!!!!
I'm Abe

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote: I don't often want minis so when I do...nom nom nom!!!!!!!!!!

I still havent found PorgLyfe on my own. I had to get both mine via trade. Everytime I thought I had Porg it was Snoke. Every single time. Thats like 8 times. Awful

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Geescube wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote: I don't often want minis so when I do...nom nom nom!!!!!!!!!!

I still havent found PorgLyfe on my own. I had to get both mine via trade. Everytime I thought I had Porg it was Snoke. Every single time. Thats like 8 times. Awful

Yeah, I read that. Now I know if I feel "wings" they're probably arms lol Thanks for taking one (or 8) for the team!
I'm Abe

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:07 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Yeah, I read that. Now I know if I feel "wings" they're probably arms lol Thanks for taking one (or 8) for the team!

Whoops maybe im high. I didnt even remember saying that. Sorray. I stopped trying. If i get the itch to try again I will surely look out for you.

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Geescube wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Whoops maybe im high. I didnt even remember saying that. Sorray. I stopped trying. If i get the itch to try again I will surely look out for you.

I'll probably get too impatient and snatch one up off eBay, if the price gets closer to what I wanna pay. And you're not high, it'd Friday. It's the only day we're all allowed to be one step slower!
I'm Abe

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Geescube wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

I'll probably get too impatient and snatch one up off eBay, if the price gets closer to what I wanna pay. And you're not high, it'd Friday. It's the only day we're all allowed to be one step slower!

wait, I'm posting now and need a lot of commons! help! :SW3:

Funko Hunter

Postby Funko Hunter » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 am

Picked up a few more from Walgreens in the area:

- Porg (x2)
- Phasma (x2)
- Praetorian Guard Excl
- Praetorian Guard (x2)
- DJ
- Chewbacca (x2)

Seems like the cases I've come across haven't had the other 2 exclusives

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:40 am

Bought a full Walgreens case and only got the Praetorian Guard Exclusive. The rares were Leia, DJ & Praetorian Guard. Not the best pulls.

Still need a Porg, Snoke & Imperial Finn from the standard set + C'ai from Walgreens and Praetorian Guard & Kylo from Walmart.

It may be eBay time...

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Deathtrooper wrote:I guess I just have bad luck but I haven’t spent a major time searching for her.

Maybe all the people looking for Kylo Ren or Guards are taking them? The difference in min-max weights for these figures are crazy!

So my local store downstairs emailed me last night saying they have FINALLY put out their Walgreens and Walmart cases, hopefully they're not picked over as I really want a Chewie...

I wasn't going to collect these, but just on a few random pulls I managed to get 2/3 Praetorian Guards and a Leia, so I've got some wriggle room if I aim for something and get a Phasma...

Does anyone have any info on the weights of the Walmart exclusives please? I thought that I might as well aim to pick from that case since I have the action Praetorian Guard already...

Deathtrooper

Postby Deathtrooper » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Yeah probably ppl hunting for Kylo Ren are snagging them all. I'm sure I'll find one soon.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Deathtrooper wrote:Yeah probably ppl hunting for Kylo Ren are snagging them all. I'm sure I'll find one soon.

Quilty.

scottfoomusic510

Postby scottfoomusic510 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:44 am

ahhhh finally got kylo. i can sleep till theres ewok minis now hahaha
FUNKO FIENDS PRESIDENT
IG & TWITTER: @SCOTTFOOMUSIC - YOUTUBE: FUNKOFIENDS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Geescube wrote:
Deathtrooper wrote:Yeah probably ppl hunting for Kylo Ren are snagging them all. I'm sure I'll find one soon.

Quilty.

Yep. Did it the other way by accident once though, that I wanted the Guard and got a Kylo lol The box had two missing already so I figured someone else had grabbed some rares/uncommons already but I guess not.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:07 pm

kihou wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Quilty.

Yep. Did it the other way by accident once though, that I wanted the Guard and got a Kylo lol The box had two missing already so I figured someone else had grabbed some rares/uncommons already but I guess not.

Wow I love that story. Can it happen to me too? lol LUCKY

Scoobyfc

Postby Scoobyfc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:34 am

Anyone else finding that the Last Jedi case makeups are a lot more random that the OT minis. I live in New Zealand and so far only the Gamestop cases have made it here. Ordered Walmart and Walgreens cases online. So far opened a truckload of cases and haven't seen a single 1/72, no WM exclusives, only 1 WG Praetorian Guard, 1 Porg and a couple GS Reys and Troopers.

I found with the OT there was only like 4 different case makeups and each case at least had something of note. As mentioned above, with the TLJ cases I've come across most without anything "special" in them and each time 3 or 4 Phasmas in a case and nearly just as many BB-8s

I'm starting to think it would be so much cheaper to just buy them all on eBay

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I got the Praetorian Guard from one I got at LA Comic Con, not bad, since its 1/24.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Scoobyfc wrote:Anyone else finding that the Last Jedi case makeups are a lot more random that the OT minis. I live in New Zealand and so far only the Gamestop cases have made it here. Ordered Walmart and Walgreens cases online. So far opened a truckload of cases and haven't seen a single 1/72, no WM exclusives, only 1 WG Praetorian Guard, 1 Porg and a couple GS Reys and Troopers.

I found with the OT there was only like 4 different case makeups and each case at least had something of note. As mentioned above, with the TLJ cases I've come across most without anything "special" in them and each time 3 or 4 Phasmas in a case and nearly just as many BB-8s

Another non-Yank, woo hoo!

Maybe you guys got most of the Gamestop cases over the dutch, as I've really only seen Walmart and Walgreen cases around Sydney... I've been using my scale nearly everywhere I've gone and there's been an ok balance of weights... a few near the top end (nothing close to a Chewie though) but most cases I've gotten to have had a few picked out of it, but most in the 48-53g weight range, which is really frustrating...

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:18 am

Scoobyfc wrote:Anyone else finding that the Last Jedi case makeups are a lot more random that the OT minis. I live in New Zealand and so far only the Gamestop cases have made it here. Ordered Walmart and Walgreens cases online. So far opened a truckload of cases and haven't seen a single 1/72, no WM exclusives, only 1 WG Praetorian Guard, 1 Porg and a couple GS Reys and Troopers.

Normally there would be a 1/3 chance of getting:
    *1/72 (Kylo, Finn, C'ai)
    *1/36 (Porg)
    *1/36 (DJ, Whip Guard)
in every case. The fresh cases I've seen at Gamestop have all had a 1/36 or 1/72. Walgreens has been a nightmare. Around here they never have full cases, only a few boxes at a time. My only hope of pulling the 1/72 exclusive is if there is a big restock around the movie. I have yet to see these at Walmart.

All the weights on these minis are so similar that eBay may be the only sane route to collecting the set.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:06 am

I pulled Snoke and a Praetorian Guard from an untouched case at Hot Topic.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 pm

I hope my local stores restock
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Down to three left ... Walmart Kylo w/o Helmet, Walgreens C'ai Threnalli, and Walgreens Holo Snoke ... might have to go on a hunt tomorrow! Anyone have extras?
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:19 pm

konko wrote:Down to three left ... Walmart Kylo w/o Helmet, Walgreens C'ai Threnalli, and Walgreens Holo Snoke ... might have to go on a hunt tomorrow! Anyone have extras?

Have you seen the two Lukes from the Last Jedi Smuggler's Bounty?

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Is someone know from the two Lukes from Smugglers Bounty are one short print then the other or they produce equal numbers?

SonOfSolo

Postby SonOfSolo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:26 pm

My son just bought one of these at GameStop today. We've never bought minis before. Looks like we'll be collecting these for him and Stranger Things for me. He ended up pulling an Executioner.

challwsu

Postby challwsu » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Need that Porg.
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 am

I've bought eight of these, got two Phasmas, BB-8, BB-9E, Snoke, Praetorian Guard, Gamestop Rey, and a Porg! I kept hoping for a Kylo Ren but knew it would be a longshot, and now the only other ones I really want are a Finn and a Leia. I know a co-worker who collects these as well got a Finn with gun, and even though it's a 1/72 she doesn't like Finn, so I'm hoping to maybe trade with her for that. Although I guess it depends if she wants any of mine, and what I'd be willing to give up.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:33 am

Cant find the WM TLJs in store but i need to so I can get Maskless Cairo Wren :(.

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Geescube wrote:Cant find the WM TLJs in store but i need to so I can get Maskless Cairo Wren :(.

Been all over eBay these last few weeks and have seen maybe half a dozen of the Ghost Obi from the OG set and absolutely zero people posting a WM Kylo. Quite a few of the other two WM Exclusive TLJ on there but nobody seems to have Kylo currently.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

hellojayare wrote:
Geescube wrote:Cant find the WM TLJs in store but i need to so I can get Maskless Cairo Wren :(.

Been all over eBay these last few weeks and have seen maybe half a dozen of the Ghost Obi from the OG set and absolutely zero people posting a WM Kylo. Quite a few of the other two WM Exclusive TLJ on there but nobody seems to have Kylo currently.

Yeah from OG set I got one chewie, a couple Tusken Raiders and from TLJ just one Resistance BB unit. So SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:21 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I've bought eight of these, got two Phasmas, BB-8, BB-9E, Snoke, Praetorian Guard, Gamestop Rey, and a Porg! I kept hoping for a Kylo Ren but knew it would be a longshot, and now the only other ones I really want are a Finn and a Leia. I know a co-worker who collects these as well got a Finn with gun, and even though it's a 1/72 she doesn't like Finn, so I'm hoping to maybe trade with her for that. Although I guess it depends if she wants any of mine, and what I'd be willing to give up.

I have a extra Finn with the gun and I can trade it for your Porg.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:09 am

Don't know why the cases in my area is harder to get a Porg then the ones with a ratio of 1:72. Got three Kylo, two Walgreen exclusive C'ai and three Finn with the gun, but none Porg at all. And the odds is 1:36 for the regular one or the Gamestop exclusive.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:29 am

Lakers wrote:Don't know why the cases in my area is harder to get a Porg then the ones with a ratio of 1:72. Got three Kylo, two Walgreen exclusive C'ai and three Finn with the gun, but none Porg at all. And the odds is 1:36 for the regular one or the Gamestop exclusive.

A problem I would LOVE to have. Congrats.

Also.....GREAT WHITE BUFFALO

2 blinds from WM.com <3 one Cairo, one BB8

EctoSpider

Postby EctoSpider » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 pm

I bought today my first Last Jedi MM and got the Walgreens Praetorian Guard (picked the heaviest box I felt). How heavy is the regular Porg compared to other minis? My quest has officially started lol

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Porg falls in line with Finn, but could also be similar to Snoke and Rose or Leia. I have gotten an Army of Snokes trying for PorgLyfe.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:53 am

The Walmart in my area got tons of Teen Titans minis, but no TLJ mins. =(

I only need the Praetorian Guard with Whip Walmart Exclusive and my set is complete.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Still no luck to get the Porg. Try Walmark, Target, Walgreens, Gamestop and different Comic Shops. :(

Return to “Blind Bags”