3XL shirts

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
ntranger

3XL shirts

Postby ntranger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Does anyone else have issues finding 3XL shirts, or am I looking in the wrong places? The only 3XL shirt I've seen, was the Kevin Smith shirt, and I think they made 5 of them, because they were gone, as soon as they popped up on Hot Topics page. I went to Barnes and Noble, and they said they couldn't even order 3XL shirts. It sucks, because I would own a bunch of them, if they had 3X.

wenhol8710

Re: 3XL shirts

Postby wenhol8710 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 pm

ntranger wrote:Does anyone else have issues finding 3XL shirts, or am I looking in the wrong places? The only 3XL shirt I've seen, was the Kevin Smith shirt, and I think they made 5 of them, because they were gone, as soon as they popped up on Hot Topics page. I went to Barnes and Noble, and they said they couldn't even order 3XL shirts. It sucks, because I would own a bunch of them, if they had 3X.

The only time I've ever seen 3XL available was in the Funko branded apparel on their shop or in the subscription boxes, I don't think that the regular Pop tees are made any larger than 2XL.
wenhol8710 on Instagram

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Even 2xl seems to be hard to find in pop tees, a lot of the times I've seen them Xl is he biggest offering.

jigsaw

Postby jigsaw » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 pm

ntranger wrote:Does anyone else have issues finding 3XL shirts, or am I looking in the wrong places? The only 3XL shirt I've seen, was the Kevin Smith shirt, and I think they made 5 of them, because they were gone, as soon as they popped up on Hot Topics page. I went to Barnes and Noble, and they said they couldn't even order 3XL shirts. It sucks, because I would own a bunch of them, if they had 3X.

all the time!!! i try to get them for my coworker
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO UNGRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE.... BUT NOT YOU.... NOT ANYMORE.
ImageImage

IG: @Jigsaws_movie_room

Image ImageImage
ImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am

2XL is hard to find so my best bet is it would be more harder for 3XL.... not even sure if Funko releases all sizes for all Tees / Pint and Tees that they release...would anyone know?
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 am

I know you can get that size in all their subscription boxes, I get 2xl because all their t-shirts run small, so it fits like an xl after one wash.

jimma

Postby jimma » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:50 am

Godolphin wrote:I know you can get that size in all their subscription boxes, I get 2xl because all their t-shirts run small, so it fits like an xl after one wash.

This
ImageImageImageImage

Goofy_Guy

Postby Goofy_Guy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:33 pm

It's hard for me to understand why they don't make more in a 3xl size. When I was at the HQ on Black Friday, they were offering a free shirt with a $25. purchase and even though they had multiple different Funko designed shirts to offer, I was limited to 1. I'm grateful that they had the one, but there were a few more I'd like to have had instead.
My Name Is Sean :goofy:

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:50 pm

funkystark wrote:Even 2xl seems to be hard to find in pop tees, a lot of the times I've seen them Xl is he biggest offering.

TRU Exclusive shirts and Pints & Shirts only go to XL at best. It's sad. :(
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:17 pm

I haven't run into many xxl shirts at my local retail stores. The safe bet is to order online at a major internet retailer like entertainment earth if you want a xxl size funko shirt. I wish they would offer 3xl shirts, but they are only offered through subscription boxes.

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

Bernie

Postby Bernie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 am

Try looking for 4xl.....
Fundays 2014
Fundays 2015
Fundays 2016
Funko Fright Night 2016
Fundays 2017
Fundays 2018
Fundays 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
2020 & 2021 :smt089
Fundays 2022
FDO 9 San Diego

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:15 pm

I think we should flood their inbox with larger shirt size, requests. lol

Kdoody0527

Postby Kdoody0527 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

My husband has issues too :( but I ended up with the ones he can’t fit in so I can’t complain ;)

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Kdoody0527 wrote:My husband has issues too :( but I ended up with the ones he can’t fit in so I can’t complain ;)

Yeah, my wife is always wearing them. I'm pretty sure its just to make me jealous. lol

cheekylyssa

Postby cheekylyssa » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:27 am

They don't make them outside the subscription boxes, alas. Drives us crazy, especially the WWE pop ones my husband would love to have.

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:I have complained to Funko about 4 different times now. It seems to fall on people who don't give a s***.

Thats so weird. I guess they are worried about getting stuck with inventory that doesn't move.

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:33 pm

I would also like to have more options in the 3XL. I'm big AND tall and the 2XL is just not
big enough. That being said and without me also naming names....I've seen pictures of Funatics who I know have to be bigger than me and they're wearing Funko shirts. Maybe I'm just shaped wrong!
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:48 pm

I guess when it comes to Funko T-shirts they only wants to dress the smaller funatics :(
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:33 pm

I actually got lucky and found a cool 3X Pop Tee for Rick and Morty online at Hot Topic for Black Friday. Instantly scooped it up cause I know how hard it is to find 3X Pop shirts. Funko def needs to show us big peeps more love.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:30 am

As a person of the bigger body, I would love to see more 3xl shirts for those who can't wear them

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 am

3XL and larger is not industry standard.. therefore it costs more and is harder to get, which is most likely the reasoning behind not having them more widely available. A lot of smaller companies will actually up-charge you for anything over 2XL because the vendors sell them at a higher cost as well.

The shirt part of Funko is still very new, hopefully in the future, they will get it all sorted out and be able to offer 3XS to 4XL and everyone can share in the fun!
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:3XL and larger is not industry standard.. therefore it costs more and is harder to get, which is most likely the reasoning behind not having them more widely available. A lot of smaller companies will actually up-charge you for anything over 2XL because the vendors sell them at a higher cost as well.

The shirt part of Funko is still very new, hopefully in the future, they will get it all sorted out and be able to offer 3XS to 4XL and everyone can share in the fun!

I totally understand up-charging, and I'm totally cool with it. I was lucky enough, a friend scored me a 3X at HQ on Black Friday, so they do make them, must just be VERY limited.

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm

ntranger wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:3XL and larger is not industry standard.. therefore it costs more and is harder to get, which is most likely the reasoning behind not having them more widely available. A lot of smaller companies will actually up-charge you for anything over 2XL because the vendors sell them at a higher cost as well.

I totally understand up-charging, and I'm totally cool with it. I was lucky enough, a friend scored me a 3X at HQ on Black Friday, so they do make them, must just be VERY limited.

Yeah, I'm sure they will start providing larger sizes as they figure out the best way to procure them.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

war2death

Postby war2death » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:41 pm

They need to make these

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:12 pm

My dad would LOVE 3XL shirts.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:34 pm

They virtually don't exist. Similar with 2X. Regular shirts do have a 2X, but Shirts and Pints do not, and most Toys R US Exclusive shirts do not. This is really disappointing because I've wanted that Teen Titans Go shirt from Toys R Us for a long time but the size only goes up to 2X. I hate having to buy the Shirt & Pint and having to sell the shirt. :( such a waste.
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:35 pm

ntranger wrote:
kevinbuddha wrote:I have complained to Funko about 4 different times now. It seems to fall on people who don't give a s***.

Thats so weird. I guess they are worried about getting stuck with inventory that doesn't move.

Same
#BeastBoyShrine

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:27 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
ntranger wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure they will start providing larger sizes as they figure out the best way to procure them.

I received my Jay and Silent Bob 3X shirt yesterday, so I've got a couple now... just want more. lol

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:48 pm

funkystark wrote:Even 2xl seems to be hard to find in pop tees, a lot of the times I've seen them Xl is he biggest offering.
I agree with this. I have had a very hard time finding 2xl and xl is usually the largest size I see when I am looking for pop tees. I would buy so many more if I could find the larger sizes!

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Hqsdfan619 wrote:
I agree with this. I have had a very hard time finding 2xl and xl is usually the largest size I see when I am looking for pop tees. I would buy so many more if I could find the larger sizes!

Seriously. I was disappointed again when the Target Kylo Ren was only S - XL. Can we please have a few more sizes on these things?

Brian@Funko wrote:?
#BeastBoyShrine

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:11 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote:

Seriously. I was disappointed again when the Target Kylo Ren was only S - XL. Can we please have a few more sizes on these things?

Brian@Funko wrote:?

I feel for you! I have a some friends who need 2XL shirt sizes and that is hard to find. ](*,)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Zero_Mistro

Postby Zero_Mistro » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:01 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote:

I was pretty bummed about the Kylo Ren shirts too. Even if they were a bit more for the difference I would still purchase.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Zero_Mistro wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote: I agree with this. I have had a very hard time finding 2xl and xl is usually the largest size I see when I am looking for pop tees. I would buy so many more if I could find the larger sizes!

I was pretty bummed about the Kylo Ren shirts too. Even if they were a bit more for the difference I would still purchase.

It's nice I have a choice when I'm ordering shirts in a mystery box where I don't know if I'll like the shirt (I'm looking at you Arrow shirt) but when I can hunt for and find shirts I really want and then find out they didn't make it in my size at all... THAT's really disappointing.
#BeastBoyShrine

jimma

Postby jimma » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Zero_Mistro wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote: I agree with this. I have had a very hard time finding 2xl and xl is usually the largest size I see when I am looking for pop tees. I would buy so many more if I could find the larger sizes!

Same. I Was hoping for 2XL but XL should fit me fine
ImageImageImageImage

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:46 pm

The Sub boxes T shirts come in 3XL.
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Krazydave2000 wrote:The Sub boxes T shirts come in 3XL.

Yeah, the only one I sign up for is the Disney Treasures, and I haven't gotten a shirt yet. :)

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 pm

ntranger wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:The Sub boxes T shirts come in 3XL.

Yeah, the only one I sign up for is the Disney Treasures, and I haven't gotten a shirt yet. :)

Yeah Disney box does not do shirts :/

But you can get them on eBay also usually $8 to $10 each.
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Funko,
Please add 3xl to your size runs! I've gotten a few and wear the heck out of them, but they're few and far between.
ImageImage

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:51 pm

My buddy was at HQ yesterday, and for whatever reason, they had a SDCC 2015 Skeletor, 1 of 500 exclusive, 3XL. He grabbed it for me. They make these things, but for whatever reason, make a very small run

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:31 pm

heck.. they do not even have 2xl shirts.. i highly suggest a shirt page in the funko shop carrying those huge sizes.. :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”