Rick and Morty PSH!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
cmasicampo

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby cmasicampo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 am

Any sign of the Target exclusives? They are the only ones I’m missing.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

war2death

Postby war2death » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Just saw that Boxlunch has the Rick and Morty Pint Size Heroes on their site with the Target Exclusives on their image not sure if this is correct or a mistatke

Dean1217

Postby Dean1217 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm

war2death wrote:Just saw that Boxlunch has the Rick and Morty Pint Size Heroes on their site with the Target Exclusives on their image not sure if this is correct or a mistatke

Weird. You would think if anything that they might carry the HT exclusive PSH but this is odd indeed. I've been wondering about the Target exclusives as well.
Collecting since 2014
Funatic of the Week November 2nd, 2018
Instagram: @JohnnyMeanDean

ericj

Postby ericj » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:54 pm

I just found some at target, but sadly it was a common box, not the Target box...the hunt goes on.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 am

I got one of the HT exclusives yesterday (Rick). Sadly I also got 2 Jerrys and 2 Squanchys. This set is a bit harder to feel out than others. I keep trying for Tinkles and I keep missing.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:03 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I got one of the HT exclusives yesterday (Rick). Sadly I also got 2 Jerrys and 2 Squanchys. This set is a bit harder to feel out than others. I keep trying for Tinkles and I keep missing.

She's pretty easy. Just gotta feel out the solo horn. Squanchy has 3 pointy things on his head but tinkles only has 1, and then her two ears that extend outward. The Space Rick and Morty were the hardest for me. I just bought them on ebay lol
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 am

Esko5150 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I got one of the HT exclusives yesterday (Rick). Sadly I also got 2 Jerrys and 2 Squanchys. This set is a bit harder to feel out than others. I keep trying for Tinkles and I keep missing.

She's pretty easy. Just gotta feel out the solo horn. Squanchy has 3 pointy things on his head but tinkles only has 1, and then her two ears that extend outward. The Space Rick and Morty were the hardest for me. I just bought them on ebay lol

Unity is the one that keeps tripping me up, because both of the ones I've pulled have been partially wrapped in the paper insert, so it disguised the feeling of the other two pointy bits and I couldn't get a good feel of the ear area.

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:09 am

Now that TRU cases are starting to show, really hoping they make an appearance up here... though I haven't seen any new PSHs in any nearby stores in a while. Hopefully these change the tide (and don't take as long as the Geoffrey did to appear). Would at least like to grab those at retail since Target will likely be an eBay purchase for us.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

I saw those Target exclusives on the Boxlunch site as well. Weird part is Boxlunch carried the common box throughout the holidays.
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 pm

I just saw a common box at Target as well. Those are the only ones I need. :(

Dean1217

Postby Dean1217 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:45 pm

TapouT32 wrote:I just saw a common box at Target as well. Those are the only ones I need. :(

If it is anything like the R&M Mystery Minis I'm sure Target will be the last place to get their exclusives. I was hunting for weeks before I finally had any luck on the MM after their initial release.
Collecting since 2014
Funatic of the Week November 2nd, 2018
Instagram: @JohnnyMeanDean

TapouT32

Postby TapouT32 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Esko5150 wrote:

There's a couple of things to look for on the space rick and space morty ones - if you feel something like Jerry's general shape, you could then check the ears, they just feel like a raised circle. Also, you can feel the bottom of the suit that goes around the chin area. Once you've found that, you can also feel Ricks eye brow to tell him apart from Morty.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:56 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Unity is the one that keeps tripping me up, because both of the ones I've pulled have been partially wrapped in the paper insert, so it disguised the feeling of the other two pointy bits and I couldn't get a good feel of the ear area.

Her three antennas are nice and rounded, they feel circular. Snowballs are flat and hard in comparison.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm

have lots of people found golf meeseeks? I saw he's popping up ebay, gonna check my toys r us tomorrow and see if I can pull him. if not it's off to ebay.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 am

ImranC23 wrote:have lots of people found golf meeseeks? I saw he's popping up ebay, gonna check my toys r us tomorrow and see if I can pull him. if not it's off to ebay.

The TRU by me was stocked last week, hopefully you found them. Meeseeks was easy to feel for because he has the hat poof.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:10 pm

toro423 wrote:I saw those Target exclusives on the Boxlunch site as well. Weird part is Boxlunch carried the common box throughout the holidays.

We don't have a Box Lunch in Madison, but we stopped in Milwaukee and Rockford and both of those Box Lunch stores had the common set as well.

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm

thanks, I ended up being able to pull two. gonna end up trading the other one or putting it on my car or something lol.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

ericj

Postby ericj » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Both of my targets have common cases sitting there as well, at least I'm not the only one!

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:49 pm

ericj wrote:Both of my targets have common cases sitting there as well, at least I'm not the only one!

So frustrating! Need those exclusives! Hopefully to pop up soon.
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:26 pm

I’ve been checking my targets and still nothing...they’re still sitting on boxes of dispicable me.. :/
Image Image

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Her three antennas are nice and rounded, they feel circular. Snowballs are flat and hard in comparison.

Also try to feel for Unity's hair at the bottom, and Snowball has legs on the side at the base.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:41 pm

kihou wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Also try to feel for Unity's hair at the bottom, and Snowball has legs on the side at the base.

I found two of Unity. I meant that when feeling for the horn on Tinkles, I kept pulling Unity because I could only feel the middle antenna on her due to the way she was wrapped in the insert, and kept mistaking her for Tinkles.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:25 pm

Did anyone order the BoxLunch ones? Any luck with getting the exclusives that were pictured?

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm

I found a mostly fresh case at my HT, and both Scary Terrys were already gone. I got a duplicate of the Rick exclusive. Hopefully I can trade for Terry if my HT doesn't re-stock.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm

I found a mostly fresh case at my HT, and both Scary Terrys were already gone. I ended up with a duplicate of the Rick exclusive. Hopefully I can trade for Terry if my HT doesn't re-stock.

ericj

Postby ericj » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:15 am

Every target I'm checking still only getting the common cases, some have even restocked it. :(

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:25 pm

ericj wrote:Every target I'm checking still only getting the common cases, some have even restocked it. :(

Same. At this point I'm honestly starting to think that something happened with the Target exclusives and they're not going to be released.

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
ericj wrote:Every target I'm checking still only getting the common cases, some have even restocked it. :(

Same. At this point I'm honestly starting to think that something happened with the Target exclusives and they're not going to be released.

All the Target stores I've been, I only see the common box instead of the exclusive

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:11 am

Chaister87 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

All the Target stores I've been, I only see the common box instead of the exclusive

I don't think anyone has found them. There's no sign of them on ebay. I haven't seen anyone post them on any of the facebook groups. Someone in another group I'm in contacted Target about them, and Target was about as helpful as they usually are when one has a Funko related question. It's very strange.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:58 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Chaister87 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I don't think anyone has found them. There's no sign of them on ebay. I haven't seen anyone post them on any of the facebook groups. Someone in another group I'm in contacted Target about them, and Target was about as helpful as they usually are when one has a Funko related question. It's very strange.

When I was in the USA I would check all targets and I didn't even see the regular case. I am wondering what is happening to these.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:20 pm

I ordered 10 from BoxLunch today, so I'll be the guinea pig to see if they come in with the exclusives as pictured :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

kihou wrote:I ordered 10 from BoxLunch today, so I'll be the guinea pig to see if they come in with the exclusives as pictured :)

It'll be super weird if they ended up being switched to BL with no word from Funko. I haven't placed an order myself since I've got almost the full common set and I don't want to end up with a ton of dupes.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:56 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
kihou wrote:I ordered 10 from BoxLunch today, so I'll be the guinea pig to see if they come in with the exclusives as pictured :)

It'll be super weird if they ended up being switched to BL with no word from Funko. I haven't placed an order myself since I've got almost the full common set and I don't want to end up with a ton of dupes.

Yeah, I already have a full set as well. But because Target keeps getting common cases, and no one else has said anything about it, I figured I would take one for the team and put in an order lol

My plan is, if they are the non-exclusive ones, I will hope that BL will let me return them (since they are not the same as pictured). Worst case, I get extra common ones and maybe I can trade or resell them.

Either way, I will uncover the mystery of the mismatched minis (yeah they're pints, but let me have this alliteration!)
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 am

UPDATE: Someone else on the minis Funko group posted that they also tried to order from BoxLunch, and that they received the non-exclusive ones. Now BoxLunch won't take them back because they are blind bags. So the mystery of where these exclusives are continues!
ISO Mystery Minis!

Chaister87

Postby Chaister87 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:39 am

Well better try and get all the TRU exclusives before they close all their stores!

maxrecords

Postby maxrecords » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:17 pm

targets in the midwest are just generic boxes...

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 am

Bought a blind pack at MoPop in Seattle. My first RM PSH and I got birdman!! Its pretty cool
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 am

kihou wrote:UPDATE: Someone else on the minis Funko group posted that they also tried to order from BoxLunch, and that they received the non-exclusive ones. Now BoxLunch won't take them back because they are blind bags. So the mystery of where these exclusives are continues!

dang. it sucks that they won't take them back, given that their pic doesn't match the product.

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 am

I have yet to see Target or TRU ones in NYC. I still don't even have Scary Terry. Not many HTs out here and the ones I go to haven't had these in stock since January.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:01 pm

It looks like Boxlunch fixed the image for the product, back to non-exclusive set.

Return to “Blind Bags”