Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Guyswrx

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Postby Guyswrx » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:35 pm

These are awesome

DarthTiberius

Postby DarthTiberius » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:06 am

I have three Walmarts all within 10 minutes of each other by me and I haven't seen any sign of these minis or the OT minis. The stocking on these things has been terrible. The online limit of 2 is also insane, I hope they eventually show up in store but I'm losing hope.
Avid Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Funko Fan!
First Pop: First Order Stormtrooper Nov. 30th, 2015
Current Pop Count: 415
Favorite Pop: Headless Ned

Current Mystery Mini Count: 243
Favorite Mini: Witch King

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 am

DarthTiberius wrote:I have three Walmarts all within 10 minutes of each other by me and I haven't seen any sign of these minis or the OT minis. The stocking on these things has been terrible. The online limit of 2 is also insane, I hope they eventually show up in store but I'm losing hope.

You should ask if they can order them to the store
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Geescube wrote:WM Kylo weight is very close to several other characters so the weight doesnt help TOO much unfortunately. But i am hearing that Chewie is always present if Kylo is.

Do you know if that's true for the other sets as well i.e. the regular/GS/WG ones? Because I'm looking for Kylo and I pulled a Chewie the other week, so I might go back and try my luck from that same shop if there's potentially a Kylo around.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:42 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:
Geescube wrote:WM Kylo weight is very close to several other characters so the weight doesnt help TOO much unfortunately. But i am hearing that Chewie is always present if Kylo is.

Do you know if that's true for the other sets as well i.e. the regular/GS/WG ones? Because I'm looking for Kylo and I pulled a Chewie the other week, so I might go back and try my luck from that same shop if there's potentially a Kylo around.

I didnt dabble in WG at all.

I think its true for GS someone here hopefully can confirm. Its also case D For sure at GS.

Common case is A and must have Chewy, Praetorian, two phasma and Kylo. So four weights between 57/59 plus Chewy. That is your tell for common case A.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Geescube wrote:

I think its true for GS someone here hopefully can confirm. Its also case D For sure at GS.

Common case is A and must have Chewy, Praetorian, two phasma and Kylo. So four weights between 57/59 plus Chewy. That is your tell for common case A.

Thanks for that, it was a common box that I bought from before. I hate that the weight is so close to Phasma since I already have three of her, but I might take the risk to get Kylo. Although how do you tell if a case is A B C or D?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:24 am

Geescube wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Do you know if that's true for the other sets as well i.e. the regular/GS/WG ones? Because I'm looking for Kylo and I pulled a Chewie the other week, so I might go back and try my luck from that same shop if there's potentially a Kylo around.

Thanks for that, it was a common box that I bought from before. I hate that the weight is so close to Phasma since I already have three of her, but I might take the risk to get Kylo. Although how do you tell if a case is A B C or D?

Youll have to be there before the store takes minis out of the cardboard shipper. This is highly unlikely. Soooo for common cases you will KNOW its A if you weigh out a Chewie, plus 4 minis in the 56-59 range. Its usually like 57,57, 58, 59

I always take the two 57s and Kylo is there.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 am

Geescube wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Youll have to be there before the store takes minis out of the cardboard shipper. This is highly unlikely. Soooo for common cases you will KNOW its A if you weigh out a Chewie, plus 4 minis in the 56-59 range. Its usually like 57,57, 58, 59

I always take the two 57s and Kylo is there.

Wow that's complicated. I just did it old school style - I stood there for 10 minutes and shook the boxes in an attempt to guess. :roflmao: And it was made harder by the fact they had two boxes out there and I just know they'd both been turned over and moved around a ton over the weeks they've been on the shelves.

But I did it! I bought three boxes, two were ones I already had (another freaking Phasma and BB-9E) but I got a Kylo as well! I'm so damn happy. \:D/ :headbang:

But thanks for the very detailed info, I hope it helps someone else find him.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:31 am

Congrats.

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:46 am

Congrats on that kylo
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:27 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:Congrats on that kylo

Thanks. :D

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:59 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:Congrats on that kylo

Thanks. :D

I'm still on the hunt for him lol
ImageImage

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:52 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:I'm still on the hunt for him lol

I hope you find him. :) I bought a couple more today because there's still a few characters I want to get but I picked up *another* freaking Phasma and BB-8. So frustrating. I actually like Phasma, but I don't need five of her. :/

margarethk

Postby margarethk » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Stopped on my way home after work to check this out. Randomly grabbed two TLJ boxes, and they rang up at $4.99 and $0.00; but when I added a third box from Ragnarok, they all converted to $3.49. Still one heck of a deal, because 11 Thor boxes and two TLJ boxes ran me $49.
Also, I pulled this little jerk:

So cute! Only one I want.
Margaret

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:08 am

I hope you find him. :) I bought a couple more today because there's still a few characters I want to get but I picked up *another* freaking Phasma and BB-8. So frustrating. I actually like Phasma, but I don't need five of her. :/

Yea I have like 4 phasmas lol
ImageImage

Jarpo

Postby Jarpo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:10 pm

Just bought the very last box at my local Walgreens and pulled a holo Snoke.

The weight was 52.1 for anyone curious.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:17 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:

I've been officially traumatised by pulling so many BB-8s and Phasmas, last night I had a dream that I bought a Walmart case and got 8 BB-8s, 3 BB-9E's, and one Phasma. :eek: :roflmao:

But I'm sitting here thinking about buying a Walmart case from PopCultcha because even if I didn't get maskless Kylo, I'd still get a bunch of 1/12s I'm missing, like the commons for Rey, Finn, Rose, and Poe. I'm already preparing myself for 2 x BB-8s and Phasmas, but I guess I'll have to take the hit.

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 pm

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I hope you find him. :) I bought a couple more today because there's still a few characters I want to get but I picked up *another* freaking Phasma and BB-8. So frustrating. I actually like Phasma, but I don't need five of her. :/

I've been officially traumatised by pulling so many BB-8s and Phasmas, last night I had a dream that I bought a Walmart case and got 8 BB-8s, 3 BB-9E's, and one Phasma. :eek: :roflmao:

But I'm sitting here thinking about buying a Walmart case from PopCultcha because even if I didn't get maskless Kylo, I'd still get a bunch of 1/12s I'm missing, like the commons for Rey, Finn, Rose, and Poe. I'm already preparing myself for 2 x BB-8s and Phasmas, but I guess I'll have to take the hit.

Good luck
ImageImage

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:54 pm

I noticed this $35 spend for free ship as well and was taken aback. Some of the Funko stuff doesnt even offer a ship to site, especially the minis on clearance.[/quote]

I even tried to add it to an order to get the free shipping but wouldn't give it to me. I know there are UM kylos out there...and I am determined to hack this WM website to get him lol
It’s me Lynda

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:Good luck

Your wishing me luck worked, because look what I got (the rest are the other new ones I picked up):

I did end up getting the case from PopCultcha and it seemed like it took forever to arrive but it finally came today. Then when I opened the box it was shipped in there was a little sticker on the box that the case actually came in that had an 'A' on it, so that got my hopes up. Then the first one I pulled was Chewie, so I pretty much assumed I was getting Kylo by that time, and I did! :cheers:

I'm so stoked over this, and now I only really need Leia, although getting the common Porg would be cool, and I do like the look of the Praetorian Guards, but idk if I'll get them. But I'm very happy over my Kylo, I did wish that I'd get him but figured I wouldn't, so this is amazing.

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:15 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:Good luck

Your wishing me luck worked, because look what I got (the rest are the other new ones I picked up):

I did end up getting the case from PopCultcha and it seemed like it took forever to arrive but it finally came today. Then when I opened the box it was shipped in there was a little sticker on the box that the case actually came in that had an 'A' on it, so that got my hopes up. Then the first one I pulled was Chewie, so I pretty much assumed I was getting Kylo by that time, and I did! :cheers:

I'm so stoked over this, and now I only really need Leia, although getting the common Porg would be cool, and I do like the look of the Praetorian Guards, but idk if I'll get them. But I'm very happy over my Kylo, I did wish that I'd get him but figured I wouldn't, so this is amazing.

Congrats
ImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:05 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:I'm so stoked over this, and now I only really need Leia, although getting the common Porg would be cool, and I do like the look of the Praetorian Guards, but idk if I'll get them. But I'm very happy over my Kylo, I did wish that I'd get him but figured I wouldn't, so this is amazing.

Pm

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Ordered two of these on a whim from Walmart.com and actually got an unmasked Kylo Ren. Pretty happy, haven't had that kind of luck since I pulled gym teacher Dean on my very first mystery mini purchase.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:06 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Ordered two of these on a whim from Walmart.com and actually got an unmasked Kylo Ren. Pretty happy, haven't had that kind of luck since I pulled gym teacher Dean on my very first mystery mini purchase.

Congrats on that kylo and gym teacher too
ImageImage

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Crossing my fingers that the two blind boxes I ordered from WM will give me an Unmasked Kylo. Last one I need. Boxes arrive on Monday...
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:04 am

As awesome as they look, I'm going to have to take a pass on these. Sigh.

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:14 pm

I'm disappointed that Phasma is painted silver and not shiny chrome. So much of her merch lacks the shiny.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Heli88 wrote:I'm disappointed that Phasma is painted silver and not shiny chrome. So much of her merch lacks the shiny.

U should be more disappointed that she shows up twice in a case :roflmao:

I know i was. :D

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Phasma shows up more in the case than she does in both movies combined!

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:03 pm

w00kiee77 wrote:Phasma shows up more in the case than she does in both movies combined!

Ha!

Maybe that's the logic behind the ratios. Somebody at Funko was really disappointed not to see her more.

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm

yokofox33 wrote:Crossing my fingers that the two blind boxes I ordered from WM will give me an Unmasked Kylo. Last one I need. Boxes arrive on Monday...

What did you end up getting?

Arnold11

Postby Arnold11 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 am

We finally finished this wave. Just in time for another Star Wars wave or 2. It feels like there is a wave a month.

_ZROE

Postby _ZROE » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:00 am

I managed to find some exclusives. But sometimes end up with doubles sadly.

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm

yokofox33 wrote:Crossing my fingers that the two blind boxes I ordered from WM will give me an Unmasked Kylo. Last one I need. Boxes arrive on Monday...

Garbage lol

A Snoke and Phasma
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:30 pm

yokofox33 wrote:

Garbage lol

A Snoke and Phasma

Ugh, nothing more disappointing than that feeling of getting another Phasma. :mad: I've got six of the damn things so I know that pain.

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Geescube wrote:
TheRuralJuror wrote:Hi everyone! So my new (unrealistic) goal is to obtain the maskless Kylo mini. Does anyone have any tips? Is there a weight I should be looking for? Anything would help!

It doesnt help that WM stores are really really behind on stocking these. -___- for most of us we have to try online where theres a 2 per transaction limit.

If i can offer ANY advice it would be, stay patient. Wait for stores to stock them.

WM Kylo weight is very close to several other characters so the weight doesnt help TOO much unfortunately. But i am hearing that Chewie is always present if Kylo is.

Any more info you can give on the WM case with Kylo? I found what may be a fresh case and it does have a Chewy. Does anyone have a weight for WM Kylo?

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Megacam wrote:
Geescube wrote:
TheRuralJuror wrote:Hi everyone! So my new (unrealistic) goal is to obtain the maskless Kylo mini. Does anyone have any tips? Is there a weight I should be looking for? Anything would help!

It doesnt help that WM stores are really really behind on stocking these. -___- for most of us we have to try online where theres a 2 per transaction limit.

If i can offer ANY advice it would be, stay patient. Wait for stores to stock them.

WM Kylo weight is very close to several other characters so the weight doesnt help TOO much unfortunately. But i am hearing that Chewie is always present if Kylo is.

Any more info you can give on the WM case with Kylo? I found what may be a fresh case and it does have a Chewy. Does anyone have a weight for WM Kylo?

I don't have a weight, but this is the layout: https://i.imgur.com/oJjPHIG.png

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Keep on trying for Kylo ren and I either get Rey, Poe or Phasma. I have a Phasma army now lol
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Childishtycoon wrote:Keep on trying for Kylo ren and I either get Rey, Poe or Phasma. I have a Phasma army now lol

Can I enquire as to how much you've spent in your hunt for Kylo compared to what it might have cost to just pay EvilBay prices for him?

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 pm

w00kiee77 wrote:
Childishtycoon wrote:Keep on trying for Kylo ren and I either get Rey, Poe or Phasma. I have a Phasma army now lol

Can I enquire as to how much you've spent in your hunt for Kylo compared to what it might have cost to just pay EvilBay prices for him?

That's always painful math to do. I have a friend who has been trying for one of the wal-mart exclusives (GITD Obi Wan) from the other SW mini set, and he's spent so much by now that he could've probably bought 5 of the one he wants from eBay.

Return to “Blind Bags”