Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Megacam

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Mystery Minis

Postby Megacam » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:23 pm

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:
Megacam wrote:
Geescube wrote:
It doesnt help that WM stores are really really behind on stocking these. -___- for most of us we have to try online where theres a 2 per transaction limit.

If i can offer ANY advice it would be, stay patient. Wait for stores to stock them.

WM Kylo weight is very close to several other characters so the weight doesnt help TOO much unfortunately. But i am hearing that Chewie is always present if Kylo is.

Any more info you can give on the WM case with Kylo? I found what may be a fresh case and it does have a Chewy. Does anyone have a weight for WM Kylo?

I don't have a weight, but this is the layout: https://i.imgur.com/oJjPHIG.png

nice, thanks. I found chewy in bottom front right, different from that layout it seems. Still would love a weight for WM kylo if anyone has it.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 pm

the layout hasnt ever stayed true for SW. Always variations.

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Saw these in Walmart for the 1st time tonight - 2 boxes were missing. I wasn’t collecting this set, but I told my brother how rare the Kylo Ren is, so he bought all 10 boxes — yep, it was a Kylo case LOL The two missing boxes were 1/12 commons. So with two missing, he got Kylo, still got the 1/12 Walmart exclusive AND the other 2 rares. Wowzer!

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:15 am

Chazzy82 wrote:Saw these in Walmart for the 1st time tonight - 2 boxes were missing. I wasn’t collecting this set, but I told my brother how rare the Kylo Ren is, so he bought all 10 boxes — yep, it was a Kylo case LOL The two missing boxes were 1/12 commons. So with two missing, he got Kylo, still got the 1/12 Walmart exclusive AND the other 2 rares. Wowzer!

Swwet! can you confirm if Chewy was in the case? what other 2 rares did he get? Also could you please weigh Kylo (in box with all the plastic if possible) for me if possible? I'm sitting on a case that I'm scared to open all up...but if Kylo is in there then I'm fine with the extra dupes :SW10:

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 am

Chewy was in the case. In fact, he picked them all up before opening any and said this one is really heavy, must be Chewy. The other rares were unmasked Kylo Ren and Supreme Leader Snoke. I’m not sure of any of the weights.

k05cube

Postby k05cube » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:48 am

Gave up on Star Wars mystery minis after getting an army of Captain Phasmas lol
:freddy2: Darth Maul Rules!

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:48 am

I have found with both the Spider-Man Classic and now these Star Wars that my area does not get in the Walmart exclusives until months later. Come to think of it, even WWE Series 1 came well after the initial craze of the exclusives.

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:Chewy was in the case. In fact, he picked them all up before opening any and said this one is really heavy, must be Chewy. The other rares were unmasked Kylo Ren and Supreme Leader Snoke. I’m not sure of any of the weights.

awesome, thanks!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
w00kiee77 wrote:
Childishtycoon wrote:Keep on trying for Kylo ren and I either get Rey, Poe or Phasma. I have a Phasma army now lol

Can I enquire as to how much you've spent in your hunt for Kylo compared to what it might have cost to just pay EvilBay prices for him?

That's always painful math to do. I have a friend who has been trying for one of the wal-mart exclusives (GITD Obi Wan) from the other SW mini set, and he's spent so much by now that he could've probably bought 5 of the one he wants from eBay.

Yeah, I hate caving in to Evilbay prices, but sometimes a little patience can be a wonder, especially when even with a scale, nothing is guaranteed... I've seen people with a dozen Phasmas and at (AU)$10 a pop, could buy two masked Kylos now, or some even the unmasked one...

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:18 pm

w00kiee77 wrote:
Childishtycoon wrote:Keep on trying for Kylo ren and I either get Rey, Poe or Phasma. I have a Phasma army now lol

Can I enquire as to how much you've spent in your hunt for Kylo compared to what it might have cost to just pay EvilBay prices for him?

Well when I say army I mean like 4 or 5 and those were mainly at Walgreens during the bogo sale. I have yet to see them at Walmart and doubt I will at this point. I know its way easier to just buy it and I probably eventually will.
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Its just like Darth Vader in the original mini set. I did pull c-3po Greedo and Leia a few extra times trying to get him.
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:55 am

My walmart FINALLY got a case of these in. Snoke, Leia, and Porg. At least I still needed Leia and the Porg, but still...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Finally found these guys. Ended up with two Finns, two Phasmas, Poe and BB-8... Not bad I suppose, but ack I should have caved and bought the case.

(I really need to learn the rules for swapsies around here - I'm pretty much only after the Porgs/maybe Chewie (since he's holding one) I'm never going to be able to find the figures I'm after from this line in the wild given my dire hit rate at finding them at all.)

nikegolferML23

Postby nikegolferML23 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Vetinari wrote:Finally found these guys. Ended up with two Finns, two Phasmas, Poe and BB-8... Not bad I suppose, but ack I should have caved and bought the case.

(I really need to learn the rules for swapsies around here - I'm pretty much only after the Porgs/maybe Chewie (since he's holding one) I'm never going to be able to find the figures I'm after from this line in the wild given my dire hit rate at finding them at all.)

What store did you purchase it at? I know Walmart in Toronto got the common case ones
Call me Tiger..... I mean Mike
ISO: Greedo Blue Box, ECCC Phoenix, Red Skull, Unmasked Wolverine

Vetinari

Postby Vetinari » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:24 am

nikegolferML23 wrote:What store did you purchase it at? I know Walmart in Toronto got the common case ones

Thanks! I found the case in the otherwise emptied out Toys R Us that's closest to my area. (I was very pleasantly surprised, even before the closing down announcement that one has been a mouldering storage warehouse for toys that no one wants for years.)

I'd very much welcome advice about other stores likely to have them in, but I'm in the UK so I'm on the wrong side of the pond for places like Target, Walmart, Hot Topic etc. It used to be that I could supermarket hunt (Tesco, Asda (aka Walmart) etc) but even the stores with the large toy sections around here don't tend to get much Funko in anymore (may be different in other parts of the country). I've seen sporadic Funko stuff at places like Game (Gamestop equivalent?) and other similarly ppp-culture shops (mostly the large chain bookstores, and HMV) when I manage to get to a shopping centre, but emphasis on the sporadic - I've never seen the Ragnarok line in store for instance, but the older OT Star Wars mini line is still everywhere.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 pm

I've had the worst luck with these. I have bought about 18 of them, random, not box purchases and I seem to get the same four.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 am

Does anyone have a weight for the common Porg? That's the only one I need in this line.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:17 am

Does anyone happen to know the weight of unmasked kylo Ren Walmart exclusive?

Return to “Blind Bags”