WB Mystery Minis coming in January!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Quazimoto

Re: WB Mystery Minis coming in January!

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Dayhiker wrote:Hello! I finally got lucky and pulled a Sylvester which was paired with a Jerry! Any one need him? I’m looking for a tweety or a couple of lord of the rings mini... thanks!

I'm hunting Sylvester. Don't have anything to trade that you're looking for, but happy to buy him off ya if the price is right. Will send a PM shortly.

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:28 am

Dayhiker wrote:Hello! I finally got lucky and pulled a Sylvester which was paired with a Jerry! Any one need him? I’m looking for a tweety or a couple of lord of the rings mini... thanks!

I've got a bunch of LOTR extras. Just sent you a pm. :)
ImageImage

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:59 am

I just realized this is the most expensive set I have and I'm nowhere near complete. I've ebayed almost all of the ones I have. If I can't find the rest myself I don't think I'll get them. Is it me or are the prices getting higher and higher on the secondary market with every new set? It's like the store exclusives start at 100 off the bat now (Looking at you HT IW Cap).
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 am

HellKat613 wrote:I just realized this is the most expensive set I have and I'm nowhere near complete. I've ebayed almost all of the ones I have. If I can't find the rest myself I don't think I'll get them. Is it me or are the prices getting higher and higher on the secondary market with every new set? It's like the store exclusives start at 100 off the bat now (Looking at you HT IW Cap).

I feel your pain. In almost the same boat. Luckily, I managed to find all the base set characters I needed and Yosemite Sam for not too bad a price. I fear how much the Target and Walgreens ones will cost. We can all thank Funko for that. That's what happens when they put four 1/6s per case and make all store exclusives are 1/36 or higher. It's a flipper field day.

Dayhiker

Postby Dayhiker » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am

I like tweety the most; its great to keep the duos together- tom and jerry, tweety and Sylvester, bugs and Yosemite, wile and roadrunner... where is porky pig?

MM1000

Postby MM1000 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Pretty upsetting that whenever I do find a full case at the target that it’s the one with Tom and Jerry. I’ve bought so many of these and have ended up with 1 Sylvester. No point in having exclusives if most cases don’t have any

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:17 am

MM1000 wrote:Pretty upsetting that whenever I do find a full case at the target that it’s the one with Tom and Jerry. I’ve bought so many of these and have ended up with 1 Sylvester. No point in having exclusives if most cases don’t have any

Don't give up hope, I ran into a stretch of two F cases (tom & jerry) and 3 As (foghorn). Then I had a glorious run of two D cases in a row.

MM1000

Postby MM1000 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:46 pm

I’m on the hunt for tweety and speedy and to a lesser extent Yosemite sam. I have an extra Sylvester and doubles of pretty much all the other characters. If anyone wants to do an NFL style trade I’d be willing to work something out

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:18 pm

NastySplatter wrote:I'm not sure if it was a mistake or if they are mixing things up a bit but I got Wile E Coyote 1/36 and Pepe Le Pew in the same case 1/72 and no Tom or Jerry 1/24

Wile E top middle left 56g
Pepe top middle right 62g

case D

Congratulations. Pepe Le Pew is one of my favorite characters. They so captured Pepe's character in those wonderful eyes.

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:40 pm

MM1000 wrote:I’m on the hunt for tweety and speedy and to a lesser extent Yosemite sam. I have an extra Sylvester and doubles of pretty much all the other characters. If anyone wants to do an NFL style trade I’d be willing to work something out

I can trade you my extra tweety if you’re interested

MM1000

Postby MM1000 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:58 pm

mrxdoe wrote:
MM1000 wrote:I’m on the hunt for tweety and speedy and to a lesser extent Yosemite sam. I have an extra Sylvester and doubles of pretty much all the other characters. If anyone wants to do an NFL style trade I’d be willing to work something out

I can trade you my extra tweety if you’re interested

That would be great, I’ve never traded on here before so PM me and walk me through it lol

wgfulton

Postby wgfulton » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm

mrxdoe wrote:
MM1000 wrote:Pretty upsetting that whenever I do find a full case at the target that it’s the one with Tom and Jerry. I’ve bought so many of these and have ended up with 1 Sylvester. No point in having exclusives if most cases don’t have any

Don't give up hope, I ran into a stretch of two F cases (tom & jerry) and 3 As (foghorn). Then I had a glorious run of two D cases in a row.

Is there a way to know what case you are buying from?

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:34 pm

wgfulton wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:

Is there a way to know what case you are buying from?

Unless you’re getting the case from the back, no , there is no way to know ahead of time. You can tell after the fact by the weights in the case. Target may be too late now

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I opened 12 boxes from Target. It was open and all the boxes were in different directions. I originally bought 6 on Friday and only pulled 1/6's. Then today I went back and bought the rest, I think it was the same box but it may have been different.

I pulled 2 Bugs, 2 Marvin's, 2 Daffy's, 2 Yogi's, 1 Fred, 1 Huckleberry, 1 Tweedy and 1 Speedy.

I also bought 3 randoms at TRU and got a Jerry.
Last edited by Maserati777 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mel

Postby mel » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:00 pm

I bought 8 of these yesterday and ended up with a set of 4 doubles, of all the 1/6 pieces. Clearly I got to the box after someone with a scale did. LOL. 2 Bugs, 2 Yogi, 2 Marvin and 2 Daffy. Disappointing.
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 pm

You don't need a scale to know where the hot spots are. It's usually the top or bottom middle slots in the Target WB series.

And I think a few folks have said they've found Sylvester in the bottom/front/right slot, but I can't confirm that for sure.
ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 am

With the abundance of 1/6 minis out there for new releases I would highly, highly recommend using a scale. WB only has 2 rares per case so if you find a case with 10 minis or less odds are you are going to have a bunch of 1/6's on hand.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:With the abundance of 1/6 minis out there for new releases I would highly, highly recommend using a scale. WB only has 2 rares per case so if you find a case with 10 minis or less odds are you are going to have a bunch of 1/6's on hand.

Are you counting the tom and/or jerry as a rare, then I mostly agree. But if you have tom and jerry there is only one (or two in case D) mini you want from a case

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 pm

I say bring all the dupes to FDO or SDCC and lets do some trades.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:52 pm

mrxdoe wrote:
Are you counting the tom and/or jerry as a rare, then I mostly agree. But if you have tom and jerry there is only one (or two in case D) mini you want from a case

Yeah I just mean in any WB case there are only going to be 2 minis that are 1/24 and above.

I do wish Funko would make it so every retailer exclusive case had at least 1 store exclusive. I found sooo many cases that didn't have any.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:23 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:

Yeah I just mean in any WB case there are only going to be 2 minis that are 1/24 and above.

I do wish Funko would make it so every retailer exclusive case had at least 1 store exclusive. I found sooo many cases that didn't have any.

That would be a nice rule. These sets are getting harder and harder to complete, and most stores seem to only be getting 1 or 2 boxes each re-stock.

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Went back to Toys r Us before they close and they had 4 boxes left from the case I bought 3 from previously. I prevously pulled Jerry and in these 4 I pulled 2 Bugs, 1 Daffy and Elroy.

Only bought 7 boxes from this case in total on two different days and got both rares.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 am

HellKat613 wrote:I just realized this is the most expensive set I have and I'm nowhere near complete. I've ebayed almost all of the ones I have. If I can't find the rest myself I don't think I'll get them. Is it me or are the prices getting higher and higher on the secondary market with every new set? It's like the store exclusives start at 100 off the bat now (Looking at you HT IW Cap).

The prices are higher in retail not just the secondary msrket. The minis for this set and Disney Afternoon cost as much as Pops do around here.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Maserati777 wrote:Went back to Toys r Us before they close and they had 4 boxes left from the case I bought 3 from previously. I prevously pulled Jerry and in these 4 I pulled 2 Bugs, 1 Daffy and Elroy.

Only bought 7 boxes from this case in total on two different days and got both rares.

I did this too, got the last two Yosemite Sams probably ever in my area

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Went early to TRU to go search for the mickey and Minnie 2-pack before they close and I start work again next week and found a brand new box...since they’re not for me, I haven’t opened them but fingers crossed my fiancé (who they’re for) gets what he wants. Every time I buy one or two separate boxes, I get daffy or yogi :/
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Patiently waiting for the Walgreens ones! I still need to find myself a Boo Boo and QuickDraw too. I feel like those are going to be a pain since they are only in common cases.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:20 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Patiently waiting for the Walgreens ones! I still need to find myself a Boo Boo and QuickDraw too. I feel like those are going to be a pain since they are only in common cases.

I just need Quickdraw myself. A pain indeed
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 pm

Any word on when the Walgreens are going to be released? seems like forever!

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:22 am

w00kiee77 wrote:Any word on when the Walgreens are going to be released? seems like forever!

I've yet to see them in my area. I have terrible luck but I'm hoping to pull a Roadrunner. I wasn't able to find a Speedy but a Roadrunner would more than make up for it!
I'm Abe

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 am

Walgreens is currently running a buy one get one 50% off sale on all mystery minis to hopefully get rid of old stock. The bad thing is if those minis don't sell your store probably isn't going to put the WB ones on the shelves for a while.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Hopefully they'll hit Walgreens soon. I'd like to put this set to bed maybe some time this year lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

NastySplatter

Postby NastySplatter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:19 pm

clowndiscus wrote:anybody know the walgreens exclsusive upc number?
thanks

Is that the number on the barcode? If so I posted an image of it on the previous page.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:31 pm

Has anyone seen these outside of TRU?

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 am

Have not seen these in any stores in SC. Love them all, but really looking for a Pepe LePew.
Just a small town girl...

NastySplatter

Postby NastySplatter » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:54 am

Just got Yosemite Sam 57.41g case C

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:04 am

Well, with TRU out of business and their mystery minis at Entertainment Earth now, I feel like it might just be better to go with the secondary market to get the ones my fiancé wants because this is easily the most expensive set I’ve bought for him and we’re still missing a ton of the exclusives (which is what he really wants) along with his Tom and Jerry. I’ve already given up hope of getting the only one I want. Hope this isn’t how they’re doing mystery minis in the future cause I’ve got a few lines coming out that I want all of them for :/
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:Well, with TRU out of business and their mystery minis at Entertainment Earth now, I feel like it might just be better to go with the secondary market to get the ones my fiancé wants because this is easily the most expensive set I’ve bought for him and we’re still missing a ton of the exclusives (which is what he really wants) along with his Tom and Jerry. I’ve already given up hope of getting the only one I want. Hope this isn’t how they’re doing mystery minis in the future cause I’ve got a few lines coming out that I want all of them for :/

I'm right there with ya in hoping this multiple 1/6s and 1/36 or higher store exclusive crap doesn't continue... Unfortunately, it will because it sure hasn't seemed to slow many people down from buying them.

Prices on the Toys R Us and Target exclusive have come down a good bit recently. The Walgreens ones apparently haven't even shown up in the states yet. Just be patient (I know it's hard - gotta keep reminding myself too).

marromero

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
Annie_May13 wrote:Well, with TRU out of business and their mystery minis at Entertainment Earth now, I feel like it might just be better to go with the secondary market to get the ones my fiancé wants because this is easily the most expensive set I’ve bought for him and we’re still missing a ton of the exclusives (which is what he really wants) along with his Tom and Jerry. I’ve already given up hope of getting the only one I want. Hope this isn’t how they’re doing mystery minis in the future cause I’ve got a few lines coming out that I want all of them for :/

I'm right there with ya in hoping this multiple 1/6s and 1/36 or higher store exclusive crap doesn't continue... Unfortunately, it will because it sure hasn't seemed to slow many people down from buying them.

Prices on the Toys R Us and Target exclusive have come down a good bit recently. The Walgreens ones apparently haven't even shown up in the states yet. Just be patient (I know it's hard - gotta keep reminding myself too).

It is hard sometimes for self control lol.

AustinBundy65401

Postby AustinBundy65401 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Has anyone seen any starting to hit Walgreens yet?

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 pm

AustinBundy65401 wrote:Has anyone seen any starting to hit Walgreens yet?

Nope. Nothing. A few folks in Australia have found them, but more likely than not they've gotten them from Popcultcha as it seems to be the only place anywhere with Walgreens ones.

Frankly, I'm growing kind of weary from waiting. I've got all the Looney Tunes characters from this set, so just need the Walgreens ones and I'm almost at the point where if someone made me good offer for the lot I have I might just take it and call it a day with this set.

Return to “Blind Bags”