Hero World - Vinyl Figures

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
S_E_R_G_I_O

Re: Hero World - Vinyl Figures

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 am

Batz31 wrote:
S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:
Batz31 wrote:I'm surprised people are actually finding them considering it's target.

I know right

Yeah. It's how they make extra cash.

lol
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Jeff Cope wrote:So far DC, Power Rangers and Scooby-Doo have been spotted.

The Scooby Doo looks pretty cool. And I have seen Batman. But other than that either someone bought them all or they have not stocked others. I know these are suppose to introduce kids to Funko so they should make chase to teach the kids about collecting and collectibles that are limited. But hopefully the kids wouldn't be fighting over a chase like I have seen a few adults do :boxing: :boxing:
Last edited by gospeedracer on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 am

Great price point! Really does remind me of Disney Infinity. If they make a TMNT, T-Cats, or R&M set.. I'm there! Teen Titans are tempting, and I love that they decided to make the MMPR Zords. Hope to see this line expand even more.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:18 am

Everytime I see these I'm thinking these figures are all snowboarding characters lollol but this line looks great!

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am

Everytime I see these I'm thinking these figures are all snowboarding characters lollol but this line looks great!

OtoriKohaku

Postby OtoriKohaku » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 pm

They had me at Teen Titans and Power Rangers. The price is also attractive as well. Feels like I'm getting more bang for my buck. I've only seen the Lex/Joker pack in person, but you'll be seeing these in my possession eventually!
ISO: DJ Sona, Big Daddy, Zer0, HT Chase Phoenix

Hi there, I'm Tanner! :toothy8:
IG:@otori_tori

flipayani

Postby flipayani » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:33 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:Great price point! Really does remind me of Disney Infinity. If they make a TMNT, T-Cats, or R&M set.. I'm there! Teen Titans are tempting, and I love that they decided to make the MMPR Zords. Hope to see this line expand even more.

I wish they didn't do the Zords. Just looks odd that teh Dragonzord and Tigerzord are as big/small as the Green and White Ranger, respectively. A Tommy 2-pack would have been cooler.

Angology

Postby Angology » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm

I bought the Dragonzord/Tommy two pack (all the Dragonzords!) and the TTG set. I am not that impressed with the Justice League Action for some reason. I like The Flash figure, but not enough to buy the whole set.
We left TTG in the package (dust free!), but I had to free the Dragonzord.
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:19 am

Any word on a wave two of HeroWorld?

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 pm

I love these, wish they made separate figures too. Not a big justice league fan, Just need the Batman ones.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 am

mikes_toybox wrote:I love these, wish they made separate figures too. Not a big justice league fan, Just need the Batman ones.

I could easily see a Batman set of 5...maybe just villains.

Cat woman
Penguin
Ivy
Two Face
Scarecrow

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:26 am

ghostrye wrote:
mikes_toybox wrote:I love these, wish they made separate figures too. Not a big justice league fan, Just need the Batman ones.

Cat woman
Penguin
Ivy
Two Face
Scarecrow

Yup, that would be dope as hell.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:43 am

I would also think it would be easy to do a set with:

Nightwing
Batgirl
Robin
Batwoman
Ace

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:56 pm

I thought it was odd. This morning at Target during the reset they moved these from the dedicated Funko area into one of the aisles with the rest of the toys. I would think they would leave them where they were as that area has the Funko sign :freddy2:

JohnnyQwest

Postby JohnnyQwest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm

gospeedracer wrote:I thought it was odd. This morning at Target during the reset they moved these from the dedicated Funko area into one of the aisles with the rest of the toys. I would think they would leave them where they were as that area has the Funko sign :freddy2:

It seems odd, but I have noticed Target moving the Funko items into the regular aisles. From what Im told, the stock comes in separately for both sections, so they arent supposed to just move them over. I guess it keeps you there looking around, so maybe its part of their marketing strategy? lol

Bushmaster51

Postby Bushmaster51 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 am

gospeedracer wrote:I thought it was odd. This morning at Target during the reset they moved these from the dedicated Funko area into one of the aisles with the rest of the toys. I would think they would leave them where they were as that area has the Funko sign :freddy2:
They did the same thing to where I'm at. The moved them over to end of the toy aisle.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:31 am

ghostrye wrote:

Cat woman
Penguin
Ivy
Two Face
Scarecrow

Totally agree ;) . Nice suggestion :freddy3: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am

JohnnyQwest wrote:

It seems odd, but I have noticed Target moving the Funko items into the regular aisles. From what Im told, the stock comes in separately for both sections, so they arent supposed to just move them over. I guess it keeps you there looking around, so maybe its part of their marketing strategy? lol

That's what the darn grocery stores do to me also. You have to look down different aisles for stuff. I agree they do it to make you look at other things so maybe you will buy something additional. I know I seen a story on store strategy how they move things around. They also have items that need to be at eye level. There are several things they do to get more sales. I spend enough I don't need any help to spend more :freddy3:

mikes_toybox

Postby mikes_toybox » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 am

Yeah, the same at mine. Where the DC characters were.

JohnnyQwest

Postby JohnnyQwest » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:28 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
JohnnyQwest wrote:

That's what the darn grocery stores do to me also. You have to look down different aisles for stuff. I agree they do it to make you look at other things so maybe you will buy something additional. I know I seen a story on store strategy how they move things around. They also have items that need to be at eye level. There are several things they do to get more sales. I spend enough I don't need any help to spend more

Haha! So true! Ive seen that show as well, I remember the eye level products placement... but why are all the Pops below my knees and the action figures above my head? :-k

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:32 pm

JohnnyQwest wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
JohnnyQwest wrote:

That's what the darn grocery stores do to me also. You have to look down different aisles for stuff. I agree they do it to make you look at other things so maybe you will buy something additional. I know I seen a story on store strategy how they move things around. They also have items that need to be at eye level. There are several things they do to get more sales. I spend enough I don't need any help to spend more

Haha! So true! Ive seen that show as well, I remember the eye level products placement... but why are all the Pops below my knees and the action figures above my head? :-k

That's so true. At TRU they have bottom shelves and people actually sit on the floor so they can pull out all the Pops on the bottom. With my old bones I don't sit on the floor probably would need help back up. Or Life Alert system (Help I was looking at Pops and I can't get up) :freddy3:

JohnnyQwest

Postby JohnnyQwest » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
JohnnyQwest wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

That's so true. At TRU they have bottom shelves and people actually sit on the floor so they can pull out all the Pops on the bottom. With my old bones I don't sit on the floor probably would need help back up. Or Life Alert system (Help I was looking at Pops and I can't get up) :freddy3:

Haha! No doubt! I can only imagine how many Chases I've missed because they were on the bottom shelf. Time to train my Service Dog.

marromero

Postby marromero » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 am

JohnnyQwest wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
JohnnyQwest wrote:

Haha! No doubt! I can only imagine how many Chases I've missed because they were on the bottom shelf. Time to train my Service Dog.

Lol I know that feeling of the bones aching when bending over and lol nice that you are going to train your dog haha.

JohnnyQwest

Postby JohnnyQwest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:46 am

marromero wrote:
JohnnyQwest wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

Lol I know that feeling of the bones aching when bending over and lol nice that you are going to train your dog haha.

Haha, yeah... its not so much the bending over, its the standing back up that gets me. ;)

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Any word on my D.C. Hero World sets....of love to add more members to my Justice League!

ssdautocity

Postby ssdautocity » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:22 pm

I like the Green Ranger and Dragonzord it looks really nice.

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:20 am

Looks like there are Series 7 packs of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore & McGonagall popping up and booster packs of Snape & Quirrell and another with Malfoy and Hagrid :D

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:10 am

Is this line dead? Haven't heard of any new HeroWorld products in quite some time now...

Edit: I see they announced a new HeroWorld pack for Power Rangers about a month ago. I wonder if they are going to start making more of these or if it will continue to be very few releases few and far between :-k
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:21 am

I considered getting the Power Ranger and Scooby-Doo sets but changed my mind. I don't really need to pick up another line to collect.

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Hope that they make more, not too much of a Power Rangers person, but I hope those that like it get the new ones.

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:13 am

I saw these at Target a while back but I haven’t seen them recently. Did they go to clearance or sell out before that?

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Mos_Eisley wrote:I saw these at Target a while back but I haven’t seen them recently. Did they go to clearance or sell out before that?

Target around here took them out of the Funko area and put them in one of the toy aisle. :freddy1:

Mos_Eisley

Postby Mos_Eisley » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:21 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
Mos_Eisley wrote:I saw these at Target a while back but I haven’t seen them recently. Did they go to clearance or sell out before that?

Target around here took them out of the Funko area and put them in one of the toy aisle. :freddy1:

Yeah, I’ve only ever seen them on an end cap of the toy section.

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Mos_Eisley wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

Yeah, I’ve only ever seen them on an end cap of the toy section.

I saw a couple of the two packs in the clearance section at my local Target. Didn't see the full scooby pack, should have picked it up sooner.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:46 am

Just saw wave two at target tonight...very Batman family heavy assortment.

5 pack: Nightwing
Damian Robin
Catwoman
Bane
Riddler

2 packs: Scarecrow
Two Face

Batgirl
Jessica Cruz

They look great, but I’m baffled by the inclusion of a Green Lantern in this wave. I might have subbed her out for Penguin or Mr Freeze. And kind of surprised there wasn’t an Ivy & Harley 2 pack.

geoffdude

Postby geoffdude » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:58 am

ghostrye wrote:Just saw wave two at target tonight...very Batman family heavy assortment.

Damian Robin
Catwoman
Bane
Riddler

Two Face

Batgirl
Jessica Cruz

They look great, but I’m baffled by the inclusion of a Green Lantern in this wave. I might have subbed her out for Penguin or Mr Freeze. And kind of surprised there wasn’t an Ivy & Harley 2 pack.

Pics? - I've been waiting on that 'lil' GL sweety. =D>

** Way too much Batman-family stuff for my liking though.

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:54 pm

geoffdude wrote:
ghostrye wrote:Just saw wave two at target tonight...very Batman family heavy assortment.

Damian Robin
Catwoman
Bane
Riddler

Two Face

Batgirl
Jessica Cruz

Pics? - I've been waiting on that 'lil' GL sweety. =D>

** Way too much Batman-family stuff for my liking though.

Hi Geoff- I am so sorry, but I am not savvy enough to figure out how to post an image. I wish these forums had an easier way to quickly post photos.

If it’s any consolation, she looks great. It’s a vanilla pose with one hand holding her power battery and her other arm bent at the elbow and aiming straight up. She looks pretty cool...

geoffdude

Postby geoffdude » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Was she in the store, or just a pic on back of another pack? - No worries on pic. :)

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:10 am

geoffdude wrote:Was she in the store, or just a pic on back of another pack? - No worries on pic. :)

The store only had the Batfamily 5 pack. Neither of the new two packs were in stock. Not sure if it’s because they were sold out or not shipped yet.

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 pm

I'll have to look out for the newest ones, probably the only one who will actually get excited over the hero worlds

Return to “Action Figures”