Rick and Morty PSH!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
GetLostYouPsycho

Re: Rick and Morty PSH!

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I have yet to see Target or TRU ones in NYC. I still don't even have Scary Terry. Not many HTs out here and the ones I go to haven't had these in stock since January.

I've given up on Scary Terry. My HT got in one case and hasn't restocked since.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:14 am

Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha

I've done this so many times with pints and minis lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 am

kihou wrote:
BadEugoogolizer wrote:Well they got me. I had resolved not to buy these, but came across an unopened case, so I just felt around for a full regular set. Gonna have to ebay for the exclusives I think. Sigh @ myself haha

Yeah minis get me every time, but I thought I could resist these things. My willpower is nothing!
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

ericj

Postby ericj » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm

BadEugoogolizer wrote:
kihou wrote:

Yeah minis get me every time, but I thought I could resist these things. My willpower is nothing!

This...so much this...

MegaFunkoMan

Postby MegaFunkoMan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Luv these little guys!!!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:31 pm

These are great, and I love that they take up a lot less room than all of the pops. Found 12 commons on eBay for $20, and now I need to track down the exclusives.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:42 pm

mactds wrote:These are great, and I love that they take up a lot less room than all of the pops. Found 12 commons on eBay for $20, and now I need to track down the exclusives.

Wow, that's an insanely good price!
ISO Mystery Minis!

ericj

Postby ericj » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:05 pm

kihou wrote:Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)

Thanks for testing it out and reporting back! Glad it was no problem returning them.

My targets just restocked the non-exclusive case :(

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:18 pm

kihou wrote:Update, BoxLunch was cool about me sending back the mistaken nonexclusives. So it all works out. I think I'm out like, $1 for shipping from the original order (since I don't think they'll refund that), but it was worth it to test the theory :)

Glad it worked out for you. I wanted to bite the bullet but have a full set and didn't want to be stuck with duplicates. Like everyone else, just patiently waiting on the Target exclusives. ](*,)
I'm Abe

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:44 pm

I caved and got Scary Terry on eBay. Now I just need the target exclusives, if those ever show up..

Bobafett1989

Postby Bobafett1989 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:02 pm

froyomorada wrote:Hot Topic

Target

Toys R Us

Cowboy morty hahaha

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 am

idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Ugh!! Where are the Target exclusives. :(
It’s me Lynda

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm

RicoSabroso wrote:idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

The TRU ones were out already, so I imagine they just won't get restocked ever. The Funko HQ store had them out as well, so maybe HQ (and/or online) could put them up too.
ISO Mystery Minis!

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 pm

I’ve seen the Toys R Us exclusives available at Funko HQ
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

RicoSabroso

Postby RicoSabroso » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:50 am

kihou wrote:
RicoSabroso wrote:idk how toysrus is going to work with them closing shop

Target dpci anyone?

The TRU ones were out already, so I imagine they just won't get restocked ever. The Funko HQ store had them out as well, so maybe HQ (and/or online) could put them up too.

My toysrus is closing down i gotta check the farther one

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 am

We’ve completed almost the whole set, including exclusives! Missing just four! The two Mr. Meekseeks and the Rick and Morty in cowboy hats.
Last edited by dexiesmom on Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.
ISO Mystery Minis!

lastmidnight

Postby lastmidnight » Fri May 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Did the Target exclusives every show up? Stopped checking after a month of just being disappointed. Had to focus on Disney series 2
ImageImage
Hello! My name is Kate. / Pop Count: 702 / PSH Count: 136

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri May 11, 2018 4:22 pm

lastmidnight wrote:Did the Target exclusives every show up? Stopped checking after a month of just being disappointed. Had to focus on Disney series 2

Not that I know of. Every Target I tried in MN, WI, and IL during other hunting trips had the non-exclusive cases (if they had them at all).
ISO Mystery Minis!

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Sun May 13, 2018 4:40 pm

We saw these on display at Woot Bear in SF yesterday, but they didn't have them in stock unfortunately. They look really cool though!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:44 am

....and still waiting on the Target exclusives. Beginning to think we won’t see these but let’s hope not

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 am

kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 11:48 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
kihou wrote:Maybe Target will get their stuff together when they get the series 2 mystery minis.

Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis

It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

It would be awesome to finally finish the set! Need target s2 minis and exclusive psh... then I'll have literally the ultimate r&m collection! With every mcfarlane funko kidrobot and rick mobile figure/collectible!!

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 10:05 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis

I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness

1/12 FTW! Oh and efficient mini hunting methods!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:12 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Good call that didn’t cross my mind. I’d expect to see those showing up in Targets within the next couple weeks now that Hot Topic and GameStop’s have gotten their exclusive minis

Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Luckily there is a Target down the street from work that I check almost everyday during lunch for PSH lol

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

1/12 FTW! Oh and efficient mini hunting methods!

lol Amen to both of those!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

Yea seriously! The target exclusive meeseeks was only a 1/24 but still so hard to find!

Yeah both Meeseeks exclusives were a pain in the butt to find even though they were only 1/24 like you said. I think it was because a lot of Them only seemed to get one case in at a time, so only one per every other store. The price on both now reflect that :eek:

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue May 15, 2018 11:49 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

I have so many Summers from trying to get Meeseeks since they were similar weights lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue May 15, 2018 6:42 pm

kihou wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I’m in the same boat my dude. Just need the target pints, target minis and a few of the commons from series 2 and I’m all caught up! This mini set has been much easier than series 1 thank goodness

I have so many Summers from trying to get Meeseeks since they were similar weights lol

Yup lol same here I also have an army of snowballs looking for that darn ghost too

TheGeorge

Postby TheGeorge » Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 pm

I expect to see them at Target a few weeks after I forget about them! lol
:freddy1:

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Greenrome wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

It's really weird that the PSH heroes for R&M haven't been spotted yet. I'll keep praying my local Targets will get them along with Wave 2 of the mystery minis.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Just spotted some HT exclusives today at HQ. first time I've seen them have the HT ones, luckily Scary Terry was right up front waiting for me :)

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Sat May 19, 2018 9:17 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

It's really weird that the PSH heroes for R&M haven't been spotted yet. I'll keep praying my local Targets will get them along with Wave 2 of the mystery minis.

I really hate target n Walmart. They are the worst and so unhelpful.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 pm

babasdada wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

I really hate target n Walmart. They are the worst and so unhelpful.

No doubt, most of the employees rarely have any idea what you are talking about and very rarely want to help you out anymore than “oh sorry :-/

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:56 am

MattyPHATty wrote:Just spotted some HT exclusives today at HQ. first time I've seen them have the HT ones, luckily Scary Terry was right up front waiting for me :)

Nice! Did you happen to see if they had the target ones? Thanks!

Return to “Blind Bags”