Solo: A Star Wars Story Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
HockeyDad

Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story Mystery Minis

Postby HockeyDad » Tue May 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Okay ... I'm getting close to finishing this set ... All I'm missing is:
1. Enfys Nest
2. The exclusives from the 2nd Target Case that has yet to show up (I have the 3 target exclusives from the one that just came out)

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue May 08, 2018 7:46 pm

konko wrote:Okay ... I'm getting close to finishing this set ... All I'm missing is:
1. Enfys Nest
2. The exclusives from the 2nd Target Case that has yet to show up (I have the 3 target exclusives from the one that just came out)

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman

Aw nuts. I just gave up trying to trade my spare Enfys and sold her on eBay yesterday. Are you looking for any other Minis besides Solo right now?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue May 08, 2018 7:52 pm

konko wrote:Okay ... I'm getting close to finishing this set ... All I'm missing is:
1. Enfys Nest

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman

I have a spare Enfys, and I need the Trooper. PM me if you want to trade!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed May 09, 2018 12:02 am

nightschwing wrote:
1. Enfys Nest

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman

Aw nuts. I just gave up trying to trade my spare Enfys and sold her on eBay yesterday. Are you looking for any other Minis besides Solo right now?

Unmasked Kylo Ren ... lol. Pipe dream! :-({|=
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 am

RogueSolo wrote:
1. Enfys Nest

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman

I have a spare Enfys, and I need the Trooper. PM me if you want to trade!

Dang ... I just finished trading for Enfys. Wish I would have seen this first :(
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Jarpo

Postby Jarpo » Wed May 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Here are my weights and the layout for the Target case I picked up this morning:

Target Box #1 (Hampton)

TBL - 58.7 - Target Qi'Ra
TML - 51.2 - Han
TFL - 55.6 - Trooper
TBR - 72.8 Chewie
TMR - 51.4 - Han
TFR - 56.8 - Tobias

BBL - 55.2 - Lando
BML - 51.8 Target Han
BFL - 58.5 - Target Qi'Ra
BBR - 72.2 Chewie
BMR - 63.4 Target Chewie
BFR - 57.1 - Tobias

The only boxes I didn't actually open are the regular Hans, Chewies and one Tobias, but was able to figure them out due to weights and deduction.

danzaddiction

Postby danzaddiction » Wed May 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Anyone seen a reliable layout on this series? I've yet to see one that actually worked for me, so I have two Chewys, two Hans and two Qi'Ras but none of the others!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Jarpo wrote:Here are my weights and the layout for the Target case I picked up this morning:

Target Box #1 (Hampton)

TBL - 58.7 - Target Qi'Ra
TML - 51.2 - Han
TFL - 55.6 - Trooper
TBR - 72.8 Chewie
TMR - 51.4 - Han
TFR - 56.8 - Tobias

BBL - 55.2 - Lando
BML - 51.8 Target Han
BFL - 58.5 - Target Qi'Ra
BBR - 72.2 Chewie
BMR - 63.4 Target Chewie
BFR - 57.1 - Tobias

The only boxes I didn't actually open are the regular Hans, Chewies and one Tobias, but was able to figure them out due to weights and deduction.

You got two regular Hans and one Target? That doesn't sound right?

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed May 09, 2018 7:54 pm

danzaddiction wrote:Anyone seen a reliable layout on this series? I've yet to see one that actually worked for me, so I have two Chewys, two Hans and two Qi'Ras but none of the others!

I think the layout varies by case assortment. I have an extra Moloch henchman if you’re interested.

funko_poptography_89

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Pretty fun and easy going set to collect so far. We’ll see how the exclusives go...

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 pm

This set does not appear to have a true layout, but the middle spots are usually good. Happy hunting!

Imageupload gifs
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun May 13, 2018 1:04 am

Able to pull two slave Solo and a slave Chebacca in two different local Target. :freddy2:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 3:53 am

konko wrote:
nightschwing wrote:
1. Enfys Nest

Extras:
L3-37
Stormtrooper
Moloch Henchman

Aren’t we all? Lol

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun May 13, 2018 4:01 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
konko wrote:

Aren’t we all? Lol

We will have him once the area gets an actual stock of thr cases ;)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 4:03 am

Geescube wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
konko wrote:

Aren’t we all? Lol

We will have him once the area gets an actual stock of thr cases ;)

I hope so but I’ve lost hope at this point. I’m glad one of us Kylo fans lucked out and scored one tho ;)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun May 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Anyone seen the 2nd Target case yet? Someone showed my some photo that had generic "exclusive" stickers on them (I'm guessing from overseas) ... Not too excited for the 1:72 Han.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 pm

konko wrote:Anyone seen the 2nd Target case yet? Someone showed my some photo that had generic "exclusive" stickers on them (I'm guessing from overseas) ... Not too excited for the 1:72 Han.

I'm wondering this too, but yeah, wish the Hand was 1/36 instead.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun May 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Target Qi'Ra keep evading me, even the odds is 1:6

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 2:17 pm

konko wrote:Anyone seen the 2nd Target case yet? Someone showed my some photo that had generic "exclusive" stickers on them (I'm guessing from overseas) ... Not too excited for the 1:72 Han.

No word on these yet, but hopefully very soon. Just hoping they aren’t as scattered of a release as the IW minis were at Target

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:

No word on these yet, but hopefully very soon. Just hoping they aren’t as scattered of a release as the IW minis were at Target

that would be amazing, i can never find anything at my local target as it is!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 4:33 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Yeah target minis have become a lot harder to pin down over the last half year or so, so hopefully there won’t be an issue with these ones

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 13, 2018 4:54 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:No word on these yet, but hopefully very soon. Just hoping they aren’t as scattered of a release as the IW minis were at Target

Yeah target minis have become a lot harder to pin down over the last half year or so, so hopefully there won’t be an issue with these ones

ugh tell me about it, i still have not seen any of the new rick and morty figures...

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

ugh tell me about it, i still have not seen any of the new rick and morty figures...

I don't think there have been any sightings as of yet for those at any Targets either that I know of. I'm right there with you though, hopefully we aren't waiting much longer on either one. I'd bet will start seeing both trickle in stores within the next couple of weeks

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 13, 2018 5:08 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah target minis have become a lot harder to pin down over the last half year or so, so hopefully there won’t be an issue with these ones

I don't think there have been any sightings as of yet for those at any Targets either that I know of. I'm right there with you though, hopefully we aren't waiting much longer on either one. I'd bet will start seeing both trickle in stores within the next couple of weeks

oh well, that makes me feel better haha, i was geting frustrated that i hadn’t come accross any yet!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 5:13 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

oh well, that makes me feel better haha, i was geting frustrated that i hadn’t come accross any yet!

Nope not just you. The Gamestop ones have been out for a couple weeks now and the HT ones are now just showing up everywhere. Target is the only one that hasn't gotten them yet so it should be pretty soon

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I don't think there have been any sightings as of yet for those at any Targets either that I know of. I'm right there with you though, hopefully we aren't waiting much longer on either one. I'd bet will start seeing both trickle in stores within the next couple of weeks

Nope not just you. The Gamestop ones have been out for a couple weeks now and the HT ones are now just showing up everywhere. Target is the only one that hasn't gotten them yet so it should be pretty soon

Awesome, thank you so much for the information!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 13, 2018 5:20 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

Yeah no problem! Ill try to post here again once I start seeing sightings of them

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 13, 2018 5:22 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Nope not just you. The Gamestop ones have been out for a couple weeks now and the HT ones are now just showing up everywhere. Target is the only one that hasn't gotten them yet so it should be pretty soon

Yeah no problem! Ill try to post here again once I start seeing sightings of them

Great! I will do the same, once I see them in the wild!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:This set does not appear to have a true layout, but the middle spots are usually good. Happy hunting!

Imageupload gifs

I saw this and was going to run off and snitch to you and then realised that you posted it... lol...

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Tue May 15, 2018 6:21 am

w00kiee77 wrote:
Mystery_Mini_God wrote:This set does not appear to have a true layout, but the middle spots are usually good. Happy hunting!

Imageupload gifs

I saw this and was going to run off and snitch to you and then realised that you posted it... lol...

Thank you! Lol.

I don’t believe the three missing exclusives will be at Target. The Tru exclusive stamp now has another Exclusive stamp overlayed on it. I don’t see how one retailer would have two different cases of exclusives either. We shall see soon.
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue May 15, 2018 12:25 pm

I was weirdly lucky the other day when I found two full cases in one of my Walmarts. I only need L3 and Val to finish the non-exclusive set, but I forgot my scale. I know L3 is the lightest figure in the group, so I did the pick-up-and-shake test. One of the boxes felt lighter than anything else in the case, so I got it. It turned out to be Val, who I thought I’d never find because her weight is so close to the weights of other characters. Sometimes being really bad at the pick-up-and-shake test can work out for you.

Moepops

Postby Moepops » Tue May 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Can’t wait for the movie. Have to stay away from these awesome minis. The multiple minis are taking over the house. Happy hunting to everyone.
Hi name is moe. Always willing to help a fellow collector. I'm funko_moepops on IG. :colors:
Funko funklub no.11782
Image Image

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 am

Just came back from Target. There were 4 boxes remain from a Solo Target exclusive case. Two already open, a regular Chewie and a Tobias. Purchase the other two unopen ones and hit a Rio and a Moloch.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 am

nightschwing wrote:I was weirdly lucky the other day when I found two full cases in one of my Walmarts. I only need L3 and Val to finish the non-exclusive set, but I forgot my scale. I know L3 is the lightest figure in the group, so I did the pick-up-and-shake test. One of the boxes felt lighter than anything else in the case, so I got it. It turned out to be Val, who I thought I’d never find because her weight is so close to the weights of other characters. Sometimes being really bad at the pick-up-and-shake test can work out for you.

Congratulations, so just one to go to complete your base set.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed May 16, 2018 10:32 am

Have anyone seen the other three Target Exclusives? The one with 1/72 Han Solo
Dennis

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 am

scored a target case that I haven't yet opened. I can say I am so happy that the exclusives are 1/6 and 1/12. This makes so much more sense and has restored my faith in minis!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 16, 2018 10:54 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Have anyone seen the other three Target Exclusives? The one with 1/72 Han Solo

How the 1/72 Solo looks like?

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed May 16, 2018 11:03 am

Lakers wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:Have anyone seen the other three Target Exclusives? The one with 1/72 Han Solo

Here is a blog that shows all the Solo minis

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/comi ... wars-story
Dennis

d_zone21

Postby d_zone21 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Time to hit up my local Pop shop.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 16, 2018 3:47 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Lakers wrote:

Here is a blog that shows all the Solo minis

https://www.funko.com/blog/article/comi ... wars-story

Look nice, thanks for the info.

Return to “Blind Bags”