Five nights at Freddy's broke

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Swatrob

Five nights at Freddy's broke

Postby Swatrob » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 pm

My son used his own money he saved up to buy some figures. Took foxy out of the package and the arm and leg immediately broke. Took it back and replaced it with another that immediately broke out of the package. I love Funko but that really stinks. My son was incredibly disappointed. Then they kept the extra piece for the build a figure so now if he if he wants to build that one I have to buy another.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

NCDS

Re: Five nights at Freddy's broke

Postby NCDS » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that it didn't work out. I know I have seen photo's of kids playing with them before so maybe this design is just really fragile?

Definitely write them with some constructive feedback, they can only get better if we help them know how.

I hope he can find something of the same character that works for him.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 pm

I sent them a message and they said they would forward it. I understand that it may be a faulty mold or something, just hard seeing your kid disappointed.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 pm

I get that, we have all been that kid at some point and we know how heart breaking it is.

Hopefully this just means something better is on it's way!
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Chernabog

Postby Chernabog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 pm

Hope your kid gets a better figure soon, I feel bad for them

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:33 am

That stinks.... I can say that most of my Funko has held up, although I have had a few come broken in the package... Maybe a good lesson in perseverance?

-IntlPopper
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

marromero

Postby marromero » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 am

That is awful to hear that it kept breaking hopefully you get a figure where it doesn't happen.

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun May 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Swatrob wrote:My son used his own money he saved up to buy some figures. Took foxy out of the package and the arm and leg immediately broke. Took it back and replaced it with another that immediately broke out of the package. I love Funko but that really stinks. My son was incredibly disappointed. Then they kept the extra piece for the build a figure so now if he if he wants to build that one I have to buy another.

dang, that really sucks to hear, hopefully you eventually got it all sorted out!

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Mon May 21, 2018 5:20 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Swatrob wrote:My son used his own money he saved up to buy some figures. Took foxy out of the package and the arm and leg immediately broke. Took it back and replaced it with another that immediately broke out of the package. I love Funko but that really stinks. My son was incredibly disappointed. Then they kept the extra piece for the build a figure so now if he if he wants to build that one I have to buy another.

dang, that really sucks to hear, hopefully you eventually got it all sorted out!

Not really, but it is what it is.

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Swatrob wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:

Not really, but it is what it is.

sometimes the QC is just not there, and sometimes, the figures just has a poor design :(

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm

They looked super cool but I believe the ball and joint set up was bad. It’s okay though, live and learn

AshleyWilbanks

Postby AshleyWilbanks » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 pm

I was that kid back in the 80's with the Super Powers Brainiac. I broke the arms on two of those suckers. I haven't seen these figures on the rack yet, but hopefully I can snag some and break them out test.
ImageImage

Follow me on Instagram: dccollectors
Follow me on Twitter: @dccollectors

Return to “Action Figures”