June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
clutch09

June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Postby clutch09 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 am

YES!!! i wonder what the theme will be??!?!?!

https://www.funko.com/mcc
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

clutch09

Re: June MCC Box at Amazon!!

Postby clutch09 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 pm

since Ant-man and The Wasp comes out in July, maybe that'll be the theme of the June box? I know they already did Ant=man, but you never know!!!
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Mon May 21, 2018 1:06 am

Oh no...
It says Exclusively on Amazon.com

Man... that is so disappointing. Hopefully they tranship to different buildings within the NAFC but I am super bummed about this. Tomorrow I will start ramping up calls about this.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

Jeffvela710

Postby Jeffvela710 » Mon May 21, 2018 1:09 am

Some chrome avengers will be cool

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Mon May 21, 2018 4:47 am

So this specific box is going to be exclusively on Amazon or is it from now on?
:king: Mike

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 am

comic book guy wrote:So this specific box is going to be exclusively on Amazon or is it from now on?

Yeah, Funko is aiming to move away from sub boxes. They will be retailer exclusive boxes from now on, Amazon happened to get the MCC box.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon May 21, 2018 6:33 am

What’s interesting is the description says “if you’re a guardian, a fantastic, a captain, an Avenger, a panther...”. Could we be seeing a Fantastic Four box soon?
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 am

I hope it will be Antman theme!!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:09 am

I’m hoping ant man too. I’m really excited to see how the amazon box goes.
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:27 am

If I was a betting man I would say Ant-Man. I only say that based off the past boxes. They did, however, throw a curveball at us by not having black panther box the month his movie came out.

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Mon May 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Already sent a tweet concerning international availability and just spoke with a Call Centre Rep, so far no progress but I will keep trying. For the box to be with Amazon and be so limited to just .COM a such a waste. Going to send an email out to Jeff Bezos specifically at work tomorrow and just sent one to Funko directly.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:13 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:
comic book guy wrote:So this specific box is going to be exclusively on Amazon or is it from now on?

Yeah, Funko is aiming to move away from sub boxes. They will be retailer exclusive boxes from now on, Amazon happened to get the MCC box.

In other words, all MCC boxes will be at Amazon.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:22 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:

The real question is with the MCC moving tp Amazon, will it be prime shipping eligible. Lol

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Rantt wrote:I hope it will be Antman theme!!

They had the old school ant man themed box already. So maybe it'd be ant man and the Wasp to coincide with the movie?

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:25 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:If I was a betting man I would say Ant-Man. I only say that based off the past boxes. They did, however, throw a curveball at us by not having black panther box the month his movie came out.

Oh yeah, it was "Animal Instinct"

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:58 pm

clutch09 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:If I was a betting man I would say Ant-Man. I only say that based off the past boxes. They did, however, throw a curveball at us by not having black panther box the month his movie came out.

Yup, it still had a Black Panther item but past boxes were themed strictly on the movie coming out.

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:50 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

Yup, it still had a Black Panther item but past boxes were themed strictly on the movie coming out.

so a minor misdirect.

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 am

nice! shipping should be fast with Amazon
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 am

I hope they make the shipping boxes with an extra wall on each side to withstand amazon's horrific handling lol

but hey it should easy to buy (and also they probably have plenty to send you a replacement when the first one comes in demolished) lol sorry I can't help it when talking about POPs and Amazon...

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:05 am

clutch09 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:

so a minor misdirect.

It was arguably the best thing in the box if you ask me. Love the glow on the thing as well.

mactds

Postby mactds » Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Looking forward to see how the roll out at Amazon turns out. Would definitely be excited to see a chrome Wasp to real shine in silver!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

anime23

Postby anime23 » Tue May 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Toronto wrote:Already sent a tweet concerning international availability and just spoke with a Call Centre Rep, so far no progress but I will keep trying. For the box to be with Amazon and be so limited to just .COM a such a waste. Going to send an email out to Jeff Bezos specifically at work tomorrow and just sent one to Funko directly.

Let me know if it doesn't go up on the Canada Amazon and I can see if i can get another one. I have a friend in Canada and we ship things back and forth. Its not that unreasonable so I can send to you if necessary. I am in Vancouver right now actually lol
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 pm

Toronto wrote:Already sent a tweet concerning international availability and just spoke with a Call Centre Rep, so far no progress but I will keep trying. For the box to be with Amazon and be so limited to just .COM a such a waste. Going to send an email out to Jeff Bezos specifically at work tomorrow and just sent one to Funko directly.

I’m in Canada but on the west coast, I have a letter carrier I use across the border, I don’t know how far you live but it’s worth it if your close, I have amazon prime us too, I usually do a lot of online shopping so I go over once a month and pick up my stuff, there’s also companies like reship that will forward packages from the us to Canada too.

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 pm

jeffcrazy wrote:I hope they make the shipping boxes with an extra wall on each side to withstand amazon's horrific handling lol

but hey it should easy to buy (and also they probably have plenty to send you a replacement when the first one comes in demolished) lol sorry I can't help it when talking about POPs and Amazon...

I still don't know why there isn't a "Pack With Care Option" for Funko pops.

anime23 wrote:

Let me know if it doesn't go up on the Canada Amazon and I can see if i can get another one. I have a friend in Canada and we ship things back and forth. Its not that unreasonable so I can send to you if necessary. I am in Vancouver right now actually lol

XSRK wrote:I’m in Canada but on the west coast, I have a letter carrier I use across the border, I don’t know how far you live but it’s worth it if your close, I have amazon prime us too, I usually do a lot of online shopping so I go over once a month and pick up my stuff, there’s also companies like reship that will forward packages from the us to Canada too.

Thanks both of you, but I do have a Border PO Box in Niagara Falls US for Funko items and such. I still want to pursue this because Canadian Funatics need to be more vocal about pushing companies to improve. I have been extremely critical of Amazon because I work there and as a customer as well there are things that would drastically improve my experience. Add into the fact that the Canadian business is seemingly very behind with only 3rd parties selling Funko products, the announcement of MCC through "Amazon" seemed like a heavenly light.

If I am not vocal then the company will not know what I as a customer wants. I want to buy MCC through my local Amazon site. I don't want to worry about border delays, paying tax 2x and extra tariffs. I want to use my Prime.

I've seen Jeff make changes because customers were unsatisfied in the past - I have to at least try.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Toronto wrote:
jeffcrazy wrote:I hope they make the shipping boxes with an extra wall on each side to withstand amazon's horrific handling lol

anime23 wrote:

XSRK wrote:I’m in Canada but on the west coast, I have a letter carrier I use across the border, I don’t know how far you live but it’s worth it if your close, I have amazon prime us too, I usually do a lot of online shopping so I go over once a month and pick up my stuff, there’s also companies like reship that will forward packages from the us to Canada too.

Thanks both of you, but I do have a Border PO Box in Niagara Falls US for Funko items and such. I still want to pursue this because Canadian Funatics need to be more vocal about pushing companies to improve. I have been extremely critical of Amazon because I work there and as a customer as well there are things that would drastically improve my experience. Add into the fact that the Canadian business is seemingly very behind with only 3rd parties selling Funko products, the announcement of MCC through "Amazon" seemed like a heavenly light.

If I am not vocal then the company will not know what I as a customer wants. I want to buy MCC through my local Amazon site. I don't want to worry about border delays, paying tax 2x and extra tariffs. I want to use my Prime.

I've seen Jeff make changes because customers were unsatisfied in the past - I have to at least try.

I'm American, but I have to commend you for fighting the good fight for people who don't realize they can make any kind of change!
Keep it up buddy!! =D>

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Tue May 22, 2018 11:12 pm

Toronto wrote:

anime23 wrote:

Well keen me posted it would be nice to ship more stuff to my house! But you gotta hate the damn duty n taxes!

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:01 am

Amazon is actually not that bad to get stuff from..
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:40 pm

Toronto wrote:

anime23 wrote:

I completely understand and you are right. I never even thought about having to pay taxes twice. That sucks and you should mention that frequently especially since Amazon has the means to fix this
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:46 pm

XSRK wrote:
Toronto wrote:

anime23 wrote:

Well keen me posted it would be nice to ship more stuff to my house! But you gotta hate the damn duty n taxes!

So you have to pay taxes on it when you drive back across?

Image Image

d3postman

Postby d3postman » Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 pm

mactds wrote:Looking forward to see how the roll out at Amazon turns out. Would definitely be excited to see a chrome Wasp to real shine in silver!

Yeah, I may let it play out for a box or two before seeing how smoothly it is handled by Amazon

Funko Fundays: 2015, 2019, 2021

SDCC: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022

FDO: FDO8

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Not sure how I missed this, i like it though. Triple points and free 2 days shipping.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

XSRK

Postby XSRK » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am

anime23 wrote:
XSRK wrote:
Toronto wrote:

Well it depends on the border guard, if you go across the border for the day you technically don’t have an allowance but most customs officers don’t say anything up to 200 dollars! I’ve even claimed 600 before and was let through, really depends on the officer, but when you tell them your bringing across Funko pops most guards just roll there eyes and let you through lol

anime23

Postby anime23 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 am

XSRK wrote:
anime23 wrote:
XSRK wrote:

Well it depends on the border guard, if you go across the border for the day you technically don’t have an allowance but most customs officers don’t say anything up to 200 dollars! I’ve even claimed 600 before and was let through, really depends on the officer, but when you tell them your bringing across Funko pops most guards just roll there eyes and let you through lol

LOL its like $12!

Image Image

JorEl15

Postby JorEl15 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:45 am

I'm guessing Ant-Man and the Wasp theme as well.

I'd like to see a Hank Pym POP!
1st Pop: Avengers 2 Hulk

ISO: Red Metallic Hulk, Wicked Witch, Batman Silver 2011-2013 SDCC/NYCC Variants

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 am

clutch09 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:

The real question is with the MCC moving tp Amazon, will it be prime shipping eligible. Lol

Now that would get me to sign back up!
:king: Mike

clutch09

Postby clutch09 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:05 am

comic book guy wrote:
clutch09 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:Yeah, Funko is aiming to move away from sub boxes. They will be retailer exclusive boxes from now on, Amazon happened to get the MCC box.

Now that would get me to sign back up!

i think i read somewhere that they're raising the cost of prime soon.... an extra $10 i think.

Celesdragon

Postby Celesdragon » Thu May 24, 2018 9:46 am

Running out of time to get rolling on a June box, don't we think?

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Ant Man & Wasp makes sense.

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Thu May 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Celesdragon wrote:Running out of time to get rolling on a June box, don't we think?

I was thinking the same thing! I'm interested to see what they come up with!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

KarateKid

Postby KarateKid » Thu May 24, 2018 12:45 pm

acbernardez wrote:
Celesdragon wrote:Running out of time to get rolling on a June box, don't we think?

I was thinking the same thing! I'm interested to see what they come up with!

Ditto. Maybe they'll roll it out June 30! Still technically June! :D

Return to “Powered by Funko”