Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RBlue30

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby RBlue30 » Tue May 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Greenrome wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

Didn't ring up. Lady with prices marked em down to 4.16$ for me. But yes typically 5.99$

oh no way thats awesome! congrats again! haha gonna go hunting tonight!

Hopefully I can pass my good fortune to u then cuz my hunt is over! Good luck x100!

haha thanks for the luck! it unfortunately didn't help me tonight. went to 8 targets and none to be found. this is going to be more difficult than i thought! haha

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 am

mrxdoe wrote:Here in so cal.
Toxic morty - BFL - 42.4
Toxic rick - BFR - 67.7
Jaguar - BMR - 69.6

Very tricksy putting all of them on the bottom, i opened a sentient arm morty and a summer before hitting the exclusives. This also seems like it’ll be difficult to find for the next coming weeks, most targets i called had the older series of rick and morty Mystery minis

oh nice congrats! where in so cal did you find them? i couldn't find them anywhere tonight!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 30, 2018 12:45 am

RBlue30 wrote:
Toxic morty - BFL - 42.4
Toxic rick - BFR - 67.7
Jaguar - BMR - 69.6

Very tricksy putting all of them on the bottom, i opened a sentient arm morty and a summer before hitting the exclusives. This also seems like it’ll be difficult to find for the next coming weeks, most targets i called had the older series of rick and morty Mystery minis

oh nice congrats! where in so cal did you find them? i couldn't find them anywhere tonight!

Even here in the west coast not all the Target have them. So far in my area is only one store has it. No luck on the other stores.

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

RBlue30 wrote:
Toxic morty - BFL - 42.4
Toxic rick - BFR - 67.7
Jaguar - BMR - 69.6

I’m in Los Angeles, san fernando valley area. Most stores dont have the new series as of today

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:55 am

mrxdoe wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Toxic morty - BFL - 42.4
Toxic rick - BFR - 67.7
Jaguar - BMR - 69.6

I’m in Los Angeles, san fernando valley area. Most stores dont have the new series as of today

Oh nice! You are close to me! But not too close haha I’m in the Long Beach area

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed May 30, 2018 9:07 am

Gooker1 wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah they are rough especially when you have multiple 1/72’s at the same store like Hot Topic LotR or Target Stranger Things. With so many more mini collectors out there now it’s getting tougher and tougher to complete these sets

I heard people take portable scales into stores to weigh them!!

That's just insane in my book. lol Granted I sit there and feel up Lego minifigures. :)

Lol I guess really not much of a difference. Whatever you gotta do to get the one you need

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed May 30, 2018 10:10 am

The odds for the Target exclusive is 1:12, that will garanty all three exclusives. So I will buy the case unless someone already search it.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:46 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:That jaguar needs a pop version soon!!

Yes it does! Was just thinking that
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 am

Toxic morty - BFL - 42.4
Toxic rick - BFR - 67.7
Jaguar - BMR - 69.6

Thanks for the info! I don't mind if I end up with some doubles at this point as I've gotten pretty lucky getting the other exclusives without missing too many times. Just hoping they show up here in the Midwest soon!
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 am

Greenrome wrote:Found the last minis for the set! FYI 323-01-0520 is the dpci I looked up to find these. It's shared with the first wave so I would only go to a target with a full case in the inventory.

Thanks for the DPCI - Went yesterday, and they had exaclty 12 in the back. Guy comes out w/ a box, but it's series 1!!!!! And it looked like it had been reshuffled around. Have y'all seen different shrink wrap styles within a single box? Some had shrink wrap that covered the entire top of each one, and some had shrink wrap that left a large gap on the top and bottom.

Didn't have a scale, and still needed the Target exclusives. Randomly grabbed one and it was Bird Person. Ugh.

That was the only store in my area that had a count of 12. Some had 5, some had 9.

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Wed May 30, 2018 11:05 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Chazzy82 wrote:Is everyone who is finding the Target exclusives so far located on the West Coast?

IL here

Bizzy you found some out in the burbs?!?
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Wed May 30, 2018 11:12 am

throneofgames wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
Chazzy82 wrote:Is everyone who is finding the Target exclusives so far located on the West Coast?

IL here

Nevermind just read your previous post. Congrats on the pickups! I went and checked my local store yesterday but no luck!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 am

RBlue30 wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

What'? That's not even close at all!!! LOL

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 am

Glad to see these are making their way to stores!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed May 30, 2018 11:16 am

throneofgames wrote:
throneofgames wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:
IL here

Nevermind just read your previous post. Congrats on the pickups! I went and checked my local store yesterday but no luck!

Ha yes! By complete surprise too. These are proving tricky. They're tied to the series 1 set. So, it might be the case where if stores still have S1 they wont get S2 until those are either gone or until later or something.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 30, 2018 12:51 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:Ha yes! By complete surprise too. These are proving tricky. They're tied to the series 1 set. So, it might be the case where if stores still have S1 they wont get S2 until those are either gone or until later or something.

Exactly what happened to me last night.

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Found a fresh case of Target exclusives yesterday and bought it as I hadn't gotten any of this series yet. I really like them and will have to go and look for the other store exclusives now. Funko does really need to start getting the ratios right on the boxes though, most of the series for the past year have been wrong.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:

What'? That's not even close at all!!! LOL

haha i meant like in general! haha not like across the country!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed May 30, 2018 5:25 pm

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Found a fresh case of Target exclusives yesterday and bought it as I hadn't gotten any of this series yet. I really like them and will have to go and look for the other store exclusives now. Funko does really need to start getting the ratios right on the boxes though, most of the series for the past year have been wrong.

yea you're right. but I'm glad that they are wrong in a good way. and not labeled 1/12 and being crazy ratios like the mad max minis

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 31, 2018 9:51 am

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Found a fresh case of Target exclusives yesterday and bought it as I hadn't gotten any of this series yet. I really like them and will have to go and look for the other store exclusives now. Funko does really need to start getting the ratios right on the boxes though, most of the series for the past year have been wrong.

I agree and I think it's really messing up people buying cases/scaling when they wouldn't be to try and resell 'rare' minis when they are just 1/12s.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 am

dexiesmom wrote:

I agree and I think it's really messing up people buying cases/scaling when they wouldn't be to try and resell 'rare' minis when they are just 1/12s.

Look like the wrong ratio odds work in someone favor on Ebay. All three Target exclusive figures sold for $250. That will be bad when they find out is every case had all three figures, unless they don't have a Target in their area. But still is too high at that price.

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:44 am

RBlue30 wrote:

yea you're right. but I'm glad that they are wrong in a good way. and not labeled 1/12 and being crazy ratios like the mad max minis

Same! Just need to find a fresh case still. :/

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 31, 2018 9:21 pm

Lakers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:

Look like the wrong ratio odds work in someone favor on Ebay. All three Target exclusive figures sold for $250. That will be bad when they find out is every case had all three figures, unless they don't have a Target in their area. But still is too high at that price.

It is too high. I feel bad for people who aren't aware that the ratios are off and they are waaay overpaying for those exclusives right now when they will be available in a little bit much, much cheaper.

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:04 am

Mr Yac wrote:

i'm sure he'll be announced soon, I'm hoping Million Ants get's one first though :D

I need a noob noob pop first bro!!! As long as its not scented!! Lol
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:15 am

Esko5150 wrote:

Yes it does! Was just thinking that

But he does not get infinite daughters haha

Dude what about Conchiertoo the villain Jaguar kills!!

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Lakers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I agree and I think it's really messing up people buying cases/scaling when they wouldn't be to try and resell 'rare' minis when they are just 1/12s.

It is too high. I feel bad for people who aren't aware that the ratios are off and they are waaay overpaying for those exclusives right now when they will be available in a little bit much, much cheaper.

People just need to educate themselves on this. And if someone is willing to pay $250, maybe they don't care and just need it now. If they'd wait a few months it would be way less, but can't blame the seller for taking advantage of it. :/

I know what to do if I find those!! Just kidding...I can't find those in LA. hahaha

mrxdoe

Postby mrxdoe » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Lakers wrote:Look like the wrong ratio odds work in someone favor on Ebay. All three Target exclusive figures sold for $250. That will be bad when they find out is every case had all three figures, unless they don't have a Target in their area. But still is too high at that price.

People just need to educate themselves on this. And if someone is willing to pay $250, maybe they don't care and just need it now. If they'd wait a few months it would be way less, but can't blame the seller for taking advantage of it. :/

I know what to do if I find those!! Just kidding...I can't find those in LA. hahaha

I think that's part of the price now, finding a fresh case of these are near impossible. I do think most people don't realize Jaguar is no longer 1/72

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:18 pm

mrxdoe wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:It is too high. I feel bad for people who aren't aware that the ratios are off and they are waaay overpaying for those exclusives right now when they will be available in a little bit much, much cheaper.

I think that's part of the price now, finding a fresh case of these are near impossible. I do think most people don't realize Jaguar is no longer 1/72

That's true. Even all the figures are 1:12 for the Target exclusives. Is very hard to find a case or even boxes.

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:18 pm

I found a box today at a Target near me and they rang up at $4.99 instead of $5.99.
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 pm

MyFriendKevin wrote:I found a box today at a Target near me and they rang up at $4.99 instead of $5.99.

Not sure if that is normal or not but that would be great if they dropped the prices on these minis. I know Hot Topic (although still overpriced) seems to have dropped their prices down a dollar as well on their new minis

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 pm

mrxdoe wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:It is too high. I feel bad for people who aren't aware that the ratios are off and they are waaay overpaying for those exclusives right now when they will be available in a little bit much, much cheaper.

Yeah, there is a price to pay I suppose for being one of the first to complete a set. Target is always really hard to get their exclusives too.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

Yeah, there is a price to pay I suppose for being one of the first to complete a set. Target is always really hard to get their exclusives too.

Targets in my area have been hard to find lately because some hold for street dates and some put their minis out the day they get their shipment in so it makes it very tough to hunt down cases that haven’t been touched yet. It makes brickseek useless for those

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
mrxdoe wrote:

Targets in my area have been hard to find lately because some hold for street dates and some put their minis out the day they get their shipment in so it makes it very tough to hunt down cases that haven’t been touched yet. It makes brickseek useless for those

Yeah, i think most targets are like that. They are very inconsistent on release dates. It happens where I live in NorCal all the time too.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:09 am

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah, there is a price to pay I suppose for being one of the first to complete a set. Target is always really hard to get their exclusives too.

Yeah, i think most targets are like that. They are very inconsistent on release dates. It happens where I live in NorCal all the time too.

I never used to have that problem, at least with Stranger Things, R+M series 1 and Spider-Man exclusives there. Minis have definitely become a bigger thing around my area since those so that has played a big part in not finding full cases as easily anymore

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:11 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Targets in my area have been hard to find lately because some hold for street dates and some put their minis out the day they get their shipment in so it makes it very tough to hunt down cases that haven’t been touched yet. It makes brickseek useless for those

I never used to have that problem, at least with Stranger Things, R+M series 1 and Spider-Man exclusives there. Minis have definitely become a bigger thing around my area since those so that has played a big part in not finding full cases as easily anymore

I think minis are becoming a lot more popular. The one downside to the 1/12 ratios are people are more willing to buy the whole case so they can pretty much complete the whole set in on fell swoop.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 am

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah, i think most targets are like that. They are very inconsistent on release dates. It happens where I live in NorCal all the time too.

I think minis are becoming a lot more popular. The one downside to the 1/12 ratios are people are more willing to buy the whole case so they can pretty much complete the whole set in on fell swoop.

Absolutely. That coupled with the popularity of R+M already and the fact that it looks like they are tied to series one’s dcpi is going to make these pretty hard to track down 1/12 or not

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:20 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I never used to have that problem, at least with Stranger Things, R+M series 1 and Spider-Man exclusives there. Minis have definitely become a bigger thing around my area since those so that has played a big part in not finding full cases as easily anymore

Absolutely. That coupled with the popularity of R+M already and the fact that it looks like they are tied to series one’s dcpi is going to make these pretty hard to track down 1/12 or not

Yeah. I was bummed my hot topic had mixed cases together so I couldn’t even buy a full case to get a set of 12 :( :(
The struggle is real out here

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:24 am

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I think minis are becoming a lot more popular. The one downside to the 1/12 ratios are people are more willing to buy the whole case so they can pretty much complete the whole set in on fell swoop.

Yeah. I was bummed my hot topic had mixed cases together so I couldn’t even buy a full case to get a set of 12 :( :(

I feel ya it’s getting to be the same here in Washington. Luckily with the HT 2 of the 3 will be the heaviest by a mile if you pick them up. If you happen to stumble across anymore fresh case there, the middle 4 are where the exclusives are if it hasn’t been messed with, but like you say-it’s darn near impossible to find these days ](*,)

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:31 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Absolutely. That coupled with the popularity of R+M already and the fact that it looks like they are tied to series one’s dcpi is going to make these pretty hard to track down 1/12 or not

I feel ya it’s getting to be the same here in Washington. Luckily with the HT 2 of the 3 will be the heaviest by a mile if you pick them up. If you happen to stumble across anymore fresh case there, the middle 4 are where the exclusives are if it hasn’t been messed with, but like you say-it’s darn near impossible to find these days ](*,)

I mean...what kind of monster you opens cases and mixes them together?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I hope you are able to find a case too!! I have a few random extras I’m hoping to trade at/by fundays for other commons.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:35 am

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah. I was bummed my hot topic had mixed cases together so I couldn’t even buy a full case to get a set of 12 :( :(

I mean...what kind of monster you opens cases and mixes them together?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I hope you are able to find a case too!! I have a few random extras I’m hoping to trade at/by fundays for other commons.

I did luckily find the HT exclusives myself. I was lucky enough to find a case that hadn’t been touched yet and had some help from an awesome local funatic. I would totally bring any extras I find/have to Fundays also if you want to trade

Return to “Blind Bags”