Star Wars Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Pryde72

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Pryde72 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Sam25 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
Sam25 wrote:Best Dorbz line hands down and I am not bias at all. I can’t wait to see the next wave after the solo line. Not impressed at all with the Solo line. I would love to have seen some more variety and not repaints.

I agree completely.

The Star Wars line of dorbz is my hands down, favourite

Me too. I am hoping for a Bespin Lando. That should be an easy reprint and I can skip the Han Solo Line completely. I don’t think this wave will sell well. Very bland and it could have been so much better. There are some amazing pops.

You know, I tend to agree with you, BUT I’m still going to be gunning for them lol
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Wed May 23, 2018 1:30 am

KMFH11 wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
conventiongeek wrote:The Movie is this week... can't wait. Then maybe more Dorbz!

Fingers crossed! (for more dorbz and a good movie) :cheers:

YES!!!!!!

I got my tickets and I'm ready. I have little expectations and have stayed always from most reviews. so hope that its a solid movie!!!

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Wed May 23, 2018 2:06 am

Sam25 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
Sam25 wrote:Best Dorbz line hands down and I am not bias at all. I can’t wait to see the next wave after the solo line. Not impressed at all with the Solo line. I would love to have seen some more variety and not repaints.

I agree completely.

The Star Wars line of dorbz is my hands down, favourite

Me too. I am hoping for a Bespin Lando. That should be an easy reprint and I can skip the Han Solo Line completely. I don’t think this wave will sell well. Very bland and it could have been so much better. There are some amazing pops.

We should probably wait for the Movie to come out... could open up some cool options. Nothing wrong with Bespin Lando. I'm a big Skiff Guard Lando however!

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 am

Lyndsay_wagner wrote:So when do the new Star Wars dorbz come out? They seem to keep getting pushed back?

Funko tweeted today about them. I’m going to try and get them in store. I hope the Disney store sticks to the 7pm time and not sell them in the morning lol

“A Star Wars Story Dorbz will go on sale on 5/31 at midnight on shopDisney.com and in participating Disney stores at 7PM local time on 5/31.”
https://www.funko.com/blog/article/7726 ... nic-3-Solo

tehlilone

Postby tehlilone » Wed May 23, 2018 9:45 am

Eman185 wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:So when do the new Star Wars dorbz come out? They seem to keep getting pushed back?

Funko tweeted today about them. I’m going to try and get them in store. I hope the Disney store sticks to the 7pm time and not sell them in the morning lol

“A Star Wars Story Dorbz will go on sale on 5/31 at midnight on shopDisney.com and in participating Disney stores at 7PM local time on 5/31.”

Anyone ask their store or know how the release at 7 PM was going to work? Wondering how early I need to get there to try to find my chase. I missed out on the chewbacca chase last time.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 am

tehlilone wrote:
Eman185 wrote:

Anyone ask their store or know how the release at 7 PM was going to work? Wondering how early I need to get there to try to find my chase. I missed out on the chewbacca chase last time.

Yeah I noticed the 7pm time as well. Need to make a trip to store and inquire about that.
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Wed May 23, 2018 11:41 am

LatinFunko wrote:
tehlilone wrote:
Eman185 wrote:Funko tweeted today about them. I’m going to try and get them in store. I hope the Disney store sticks to the 7pm time and not sell them in the morning lol

Yeah I noticed the 7pm time as well. Need to make a trip to store and inquire about that.

Been thinking the same thing. Will be stopping in tomorrow to see how my local store is handling the release and a potential line.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Hoping I can get the Chases at the store, otherwise I'll just have to cross my fingers that they send me the Chases online haha. Excited for the movie! Have my tickets for Friday night!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 pm

With the help of a good friend, I was able to get the chase the first time around...this one is shaping up to be just as interesting a release.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 pm

Pryde72 wrote:With the help of a good friend, I was able to get the chase the first time around...this one is shaping up to be just as interesting a release.

We have never been able to find the chase....
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 24, 2018 4:22 am

conventiongeek wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:
comic book guy wrote:
Fingers crossed! (for more dorbz and a good movie) :cheers:

YES!!!!!!

I got my tickets and I'm ready. I have little expectations and have stayed always from most reviews. so hope that its a solid movie!!!

I hope you enjoy it! If all works out I will be seeing it sometime this weekend too!
:king: Mike

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 am

Would a give away at a movie premiere make you want to see it that much more? It would be cool to pick up a cool exclusive at one of those Fan Nights like AMC theatres does.

Lyndsay_wagner

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Thu May 24, 2018 6:34 am

Shalee04 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:With the help of a good friend, I was able to get the chase the first time around...this one is shaping up to be just as interesting a release.

Neither have I. They have two chases available now. Lando and Chewy of course!! I want them both!
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Instagram: Lyndsaywagner

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:47 am

Lyndsay_wagner wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:

Neither have I. They have two chases available now. Lando and Chewy of course!! I want them both!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 am

Pryde72 wrote:
You know, I tend to agree with you, BUT I’m still going to be gunning for them lol

Gimme Chewy! :D
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

vegasbaby98

Postby vegasbaby98 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Eman185 wrote:

This seems rather odd to me. They are not available online until 12 midnight, yet they will be in Disney Stores at 7:00 pm. So basically anyone who lives in a town with a Disney Store can buy them at 7:00 pm local time, which is hours before anyone without a Disney Store can buy them online. So wouldn't that make it way easier for flippers to buy them all up with the hopes of getting chases to resell?

And does anyone know if 12 midnight is East coast, Central or West coast? That is not clear in the article.
Rose

Funko collector since 2010
First FDO - FDO8 Baltimore

Funko items in our collection - too many to count! Favorite series - Star Wars!
ImageImage

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Were so close to being able to buy the new star wars solo dorbz!!!! I cant wait to get them! Fingers crossed I get the chases too!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu May 24, 2018 5:53 pm

KMFH11 wrote:Were so close to being able to buy the new star wars solo dorbz!!!! I cant wait to get them! Fingers crossed I get the chases too!

i want nothing part of the lando chase. regardless of its significance in the movie. i haven't seen it yet. that shirt is just not my cup of tea.

good luck to those trying to get it.

:freddy4:
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:20 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:Were so close to being able to buy the new star wars solo dorbz!!!! I cant wait to get them! Fingers crossed I get the chases too!

i want nothing part of the lando chase. regardless of its significance in the movie. i haven't seen it yet. that shirt is just not my cup of tea.

Lol I need em all!!!

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 pm

KMFH11 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Lol I need em all!!!

if i find one its yours.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Lol I need em all!!!

if i find one its yours.

You're the best!! :D

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:36 am

Too many days lately, have been spent refreshing websites...hopefully these will not be as stressful lol

Lyndsay_wagner

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Fri May 25, 2018 6:34 am

vegasbaby98 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:

This seems rather odd to me. They are not available online until 12 midnight, yet they will be in Disney Stores at 7:00 pm. So basically anyone who lives in a town with a Disney Store can buy them at 7:00 pm local time, which is hours before anyone without a Disney Store can buy them online. So wouldn't that make it way easier for flippers to buy them all up with the hopes of getting chases to resell?

And does anyone know if 12 midnight is East coast, Central or West coast? That is not clear in the article.

I want to say .... that it is usually always Disneyland’s site that sells them, so it would be west coast. Someone an correct me if I am wrong?
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Instagram: Lyndsaywagner

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri May 25, 2018 10:09 am

Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Omg no one better buy that lol

tehlilone

Postby tehlilone » Fri May 25, 2018 6:06 pm

vegasbaby98 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:

Isn't it the other way? 12 AM 5/31 occurs before 7 PM 5/31. You're essentially waiting the whole workday to see if you can get them in store.

My husband just talked to our local one. They didn't know what he was talking about then they said it depends on the manager that day. They might just put it out at 7 but they don't really expect to have plans for a line or anything. Basically a FFA for whoever is in the store.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Pryde72 wrote:Too many days lately, have been spent refreshing websites...hopefully these will not be as stressful lol

You too? My job doesn't always allow me the opportunity of constantly refreshing but I have been doing that quite a bit lately.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

jcrook wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:Too many days lately, have been spent refreshing websites...hopefully these will not be as stressful lol

You too? My job doesn't always allow me the opportunity of constantly refreshing but I have been doing that quite a bit lately.

I wonder how many people have worn out their F5 button from all the refreshing lately.
Collecting since 2014

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:58 am

jcrook wrote:

Neither does mine...but I got very lucky when it came to my schedule

Hey, i’ll take it

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 am

nascar246788 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

I wonder how many people have worn out their F5 button from all the refreshing lately.

I laughed when I read it but I’m sure some F5 buttons need replacing.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

vegasbaby98

Postby vegasbaby98 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm

tehlilone wrote:
vegasbaby98 wrote:
Eman185 wrote:Funko tweeted today about them. I’m going to try and get them in store. I hope the Disney store sticks to the 7pm time and not sell them in the morning lol

Isn't it the other way? 12 AM 5/31 occurs before 7 PM 5/31. You're essentially waiting the whole workday to see if you can get them in store.

My husband just talked to our local one. They didn't know what he was talking about then they said it depends on the manager that day. They might just put it out at 7 but they don't really expect to have plans for a line or anything. Basically a FFA for whoever is in the store.

True, that is how it should be. But I have seen stores (not necessarily Disney) imply times differently. Either way, they did go up at some point last night/early morning because I saw them on their shop site when I was getting ready for work.
Rose

Funko collector since 2010
First FDO - FDO8 Baltimore

Funko items in our collection - too many to count! Favorite series - Star Wars!
ImageImage

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:26 pm

I have a family member heading to the Disney store at 5PM to wait for the Dorbz Chases for me as I have to go to a mandatory work function at 7pm. Hopefully they will be able to get them for me. I ordered the common set online, so if they strike out, maybe Disney will send the chases instead...

EDIT: So the store apparently is doing a raffle for the Chases. At 6pm you can enter your name into one of two buckets. Then at 7pm they drawn names for the Chase figures. Seems dumb, but I guess it makes it fair for others.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:07 pm

I GOT THEM!!!!! I was the only one waiting for the fan event, so I was able to get both chases. They only received one case pack of each.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:15 pm

I got all of them tonight! So stoked!

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 pm

so its midnight EST, which would be 9pm est right?

Edit: not sure whats going on, it said the stuff would be on the shop at midnight but the regular dorbz are already on the disney shop with presumably the chases already sold out. :(
My instagram: Sickleclaw

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 am

KMFH11 wrote:I got all of them tonight! So stoked!

Congrats bro !! very happy for you.

which one did you go to ?

=D> =D> =D>

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:45 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:I got all of them tonight! So stoked!

Congrats bro !! very happy for you.

which one did you go to ?

=D> =D> =D>

Brea Mall

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:57 am

Yes! I was able to score a set with both chases.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Raypunz

Postby Raypunz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:Yes! I was able to score a set with both chases.

Awesome, I sadly didn’t realize they were being released yesterday till it was too late :-(

ISO:Michael Jordan Dribbling Proto! Run DMC urban vinyl production pieces. Also need, color benny the bull
proto.

Hi I'm Ray.

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 am

wow sold!
:king: Mike

Return to “Dorbz”