Computer sitters

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got a spring. Come inside and chat about Funko Wacky Wobblers (bobble heads, for the less sophisticated).
badger

Computer sitters

Postby badger » Mon May 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have any funko monitor sitters? I’ve been looking at getting a bone daddy one but I just wanted to see if anyone had any pictures.
Thanks guys!
Lewis, 18 years old from the UK!

Shalee04

Re: Computer sitters

Postby Shalee04 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:06 pm

badger wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have any funko monitor sitters? I’ve been looking at getting a bone daddy one but I just wanted to see if anyone had any pictures.
Thanks guys!

I just bought two from Gemini for my husband. 3 weeks ago I bought them. \:D/ and they were a good price, not crazy like ebay for the same ones.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 pm

My buddy Anthony has a freddy sitter that he recently got signed by Mike. And my other buddy has a boba fett one, they are pretty neat.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

hoopsgirl
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby hoopsgirl » Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 pm

I don't really use homer as a computer sitter, more of a shelf sitter so that he can be with the rest of my simpson wobblers
I'm Lindsay :hello2: I spend my time studying, playing basketball and collecting a bunch of Funko wobblers, pops, Dorbz, blox, vynls... IG: hoopsgirlfunko

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon May 28, 2018 9:37 pm

hoopsgirl wrote:Image
I don't really use homer as a computer sitter, more of a shelf sitter so that he can be with the rest of my simpson wobblers

That donut looks good enough to eat lol
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Mon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Computer sitters are some of my favorites! Here are a few of mine

Nick IG: collector.badger

badger

Postby badger » Tue May 29, 2018 3:51 am

CollectorBadger wrote:Computer sitters are some of my favorites! Here are a few of mine

I really like that bone daddy! I think I’m going to get a bone daddy variant!

badger

Postby badger » Tue May 29, 2018 3:53 am

TriFeckTa wrote:My buddy Anthony has a freddy sitter that he recently got signed by Mike. And my other buddy has a boba fett one, they are pretty neat.

That sounds really cool. Bone daddy and Freddy funko are two computer sitters that I would really like to get. Would anyone happen to know where to get them from without expensive shipping costs? I tried Gemini but to ship to the U.K. it’s another $50 on top of the $5 computer sitter!

howie85

Postby howie85 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:35 pm

I have this version of Yoda on my computer.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Thu May 31, 2018 5:32 pm

sweet lol
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:26 am

I have a Batman one somewhere other than on a monitor. lol
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

joe_funko

Postby joe_funko » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:19 am

badger wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:My buddy Anthony has a freddy sitter that he recently got signed by Mike. And my other buddy has a boba fett one, they are pretty neat.

That sounds really cool. Bone daddy and Freddy funko are two computer sitters that I would really like to get. Would anyone happen to know where to get them from without expensive shipping costs? I tried Gemini but to ship to the U.K. it’s another $50 on top of the $5 computer sitter!

$50??? Holy cow. Do you think it would be less if I sent it? Have a few things I could get from Gemini and could tack that onto my order. I get stuff from Forbidden Planet and shipping is nowhere near that much. Let me know if you want the help.
:freddy3:

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:40 am

Dang I really want one of these to look at as I'm waiting for one of the many Funko drops that come up. Time to find one BRB :D
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

monktoast

Postby monktoast » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:50 am

I wonder if they bring good luck??
Image Image

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 am

I have that one too! I got it years before I even heard of Funko and had been collecting for months before I realized it was by Funko. lol
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 am

CollectorBadger wrote:Computer sitters are some of my favorites! Here are a few of mine

That Wisconsin badger one is great, and perfect for your username. Bone daddy is right up there. Nice collection, thanks for sharing :)
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:11 am

badger wrote:.

Here's a photo of my sitters!!! Green shirt Bone Daddy is the common, the Red shirt was a Europe exclusive for Toy Fair 2009 (had help getting this piece), and the Black shirt is the Gemini Collectibles exclusive. I'm pretty sure you can get the Green and Black shirt ones on gemini's site still, also fun fact they GITD!! As for my Freddy sitter I purchased him on eBay and it's probably one of my favorite pieces in my collection :D I believe that he came from Fundays 2003? I might be wrong on what year the Freddy sitter came out at Fundays.

My name is Anthony; IG @resin_time43
Collector since October 2016
Attended: Fundays 2017,'18,'19,'22,'23, Funatics Day Out 8 LA, Making Fun Premiere in LA
:freddy2:
ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:13 am

avanegas43 wrote:

Here's a photo of my sitters!!! Green shirt Bone Daddy is the common, the Red shirt was a Europe exclusive for Toy Fair 2009 (had help getting this piece), and the Black shirt is the Gemini Collectibles exclusive. I'm pretty sure you can get the Green and Black shirt ones on gemini's site still, also fun fact they GITD!! As for my Freddy sitter I purchased him on eBay and it's probably one of my favorite pieces in my collection :D I believe that he came from Fundays 2003? I might be wrong on what year the Freddy sitter came out at Fundays.

Thanks for sharing Anthony!! I NEED to hunt down a Freddy sitter. :D I was able to get the green and black shirt,bone daddies from Gemini recently for a super cheap price.

Minis-450+
And

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:28 am

Spoiler: show
mactds wrote:

That Wisconsin badger one is great, and perfect for your username. Bone daddy is right up there. Nice collection, thanks for sharing :)

Thanks! It took me quite a long time to track that one down, there are only a handful of the mascots (Badger, Buckeye, Gator) that are around anymore.

Nick IG: collector.badger

randig

Postby randig » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:03 am

avanegas43 wrote:

They have the Green and Black Bone Daddy Sitter on Gemini, ORDERED!!!

Thank you, love these
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:09 am

avanegas43 wrote:

Awesome collection Anthony! :love10:

I've been slacking on the Bone Daddy sitters and your picture might have convinced me to start tracking them down lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:59 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
avanegas43 wrote:

Awesome collection Anthony! :love10:

I've been slacking on the Bone Daddy sitters and your picture might have convinced me to start tracking them down lol

You definitely should get started on them Brett!! If you need help finding the 2 exclusives (Red and Silver shirt) message me and I'll connect you to who has helped me! I need to get the silver one to complete that set!!
My name is Anthony; IG @resin_time43
Collector since October 2016
Attended: Fundays 2017,'18,'19,'22,'23, Funatics Day Out 8 LA, Making Fun Premiere in LA
:freddy2:
ImageImage

superkawaii

Postby superkawaii » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm

avanegas43 wrote:

Your BD sitters crack me up every time I see them lol
:hello2: Hello, I'm Ailyne!
Disney, Star Wars, DC, repeat.
IG: suuuperkawaii
ImageImage Image

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:26 pm

avanegas43 wrote:

Those Bone Daddy's are awesome! Adds some character to your computer. :razz:

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm

avanegas43 wrote:
You definitely should get started on them Brett!! If you need help finding the 2 exclusives (Red and Silver shirt) message me and I'll connect you to who has helped me! I need to get the silver one to complete that set!!

Might have to hit you up after SDCC - I'm trying the best I can to save a little bit of money before then lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Riddler3

Postby Riddler3 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:25 am

I picked up the two from Gemini(along with some other steals) and I'm very excited!
Life is full of questions isn't it? Though, naturally I prefer to think of them as Riddles.

If an IYO SKY funko/proto shows hit me up ASAP!

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 am

Riddler3 wrote:I picked up the two from Gemini(along with some other steals) and I'm very excited!

Congrats on picking up those two, I want to but need to save #-o
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

gh0st

Postby gh0st » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:03 am

Hey everyone! Late to the party on this one. Would you (anyone) say that these sitters are stable? Like if I bump into my computer desk will they fall or will it be stable and just shake for a moment?
ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴀꜱᴛʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʏ

ɪɢ: @ᴇᴠɪʟɢʜᴏꜱᴛʏ

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:45 pm

I like the computer sitters :)

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:11 am

OMG that yoda one is so cool!

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 am

ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 am

I am still on the hunt for the freddy computer sitter.. :freddy2:

Minis-450+
And

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:38 am

JobaFett wrote:Image

I bought that Boba Fett one for H long before we even knew what Funko was. :D
Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 am

Fawny wrote:
I bought that Boba Fett one for H long before we even knew what Funko was. :D

That one is definitely my favorite. the pose is perfect!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:59 am

I have a few others but Bone Daddy ones are my absolute favorites!!

As previously mentioned, definitely head over to Gemini Collectibles and get the two there..prices are very, very affordable!!

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko-bone-daddy-green-shirt-glow-in-the-dark-computer-sitter-clearance/

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko-bone-daddy-black-shirt-gemini-computer-sitter/
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

acbernardez

Postby acbernardez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:27 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:I have a few others but Bone Daddy ones are my absolute favorites!!

As previously mentioned, definitely head over to Gemini Collectibles and get the two there..prices are very, very affordable!!

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko-bone-daddy-green-shirt-glow-in-the-dark-computer-sitter-clearance/

http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko-bone-daddy-black-shirt-gemini-computer-sitter/

Thanks for the heads up about the sale! Those are some great deals!
Image Image
Image ImageImage

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:04 am

The computer sitters are one of my favorites. I have two at my desk at work :)

randig

Postby randig » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:17 am

thejosh2010 wrote:I have a few others but Bone Daddy ones are my absolute favorites!!

That proto is awesome!
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:27 am

Such an awesome display!!! \:D/

Minis-450+
And

ladybugwobblepop

Postby ladybugwobblepop » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:10 am

Love the computer sitters. Have a few of them though none of them are sitting on a computer lol.
Ladybugwobblepop :D

Return to “Wacky Wobblers”