Vynl. Freddy Funko

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Vynl. Freddy Funko

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Looking forward to getting these and adding to our collection. I'm beginning to love the vynl line we have about 15 so far. I like the details and the look of them . So will be definately be adding as they come out, but will continue to be very selective.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:01 pm

i think the vinyl line will be a tough one too love since people are so used to collecting pops and dorbs but i love it and grabbed myself a set of them they look amazing
iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

Grossanator9

Postby Grossanator9 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:28 pm

post31 wrote:Got a hold of my first set of Vynl. and I really like the design. Was thinking Freddy should make the leap to Vynl. I would love to see the ice cream man Freddy as well as astronaut Freddy as a two pack.

I might be late to the dance but at least we know your voice was heard! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Jason Grohoske
Ghostbustin' Since 1987

post31

Postby post31 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Grossanator9 wrote:
post31 wrote:Got a hold of my first set of Vynl. and I really like the design. Was thinking Freddy should make the leap to Vynl. I would love to see the ice cream man Freddy as well as astronaut Freddy as a two pack.

I might be late to the dance but at least we know your voice was heard! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I just can’t wait to play with the astronaut one pew pew pew :D
SDCC 1998 - current
Fundays 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Pop Rangers, Killer Crowns, Lumberjacks
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021

sambunctious10

Postby sambunctious10 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:05 pm

I saw a picture of these from HQ, it doesn't seem the final version has the rosy cheeks like the glam, but maybe that was just lighting on the pic?

Excited for my set to arrive :)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:05 pm

lavery01 wrote:Looking forward to getting these and adding to our collection. I'm beginning to love the vynl line we have about 15 so far. I like the details and the look of them . So will be definately be adding as they come out, but will continue to be very selective.

This line is growing on me as well, but I am going to be super selective. I have to protect my wallet for sure.
Collecting since 2014

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:29 pm

I was definitely in the hating on Vynl. camp early on, mostly because I wasn’t a fan of the blocky bodies but also because my wallet didn’t want to start a new product line, but there was a part of me that liked them especially when the Pennywise/Georgie set came out - I needed those right away. Vynl. has definitely grown on me and I find myself getting the cereal ones and of course the Freddy 2-pack. I’m hoping to keep my Vynl. collection limited to Freddy, Ad Icons, and horror but once they really start expanding these into other franchises I may be in trouble...
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:40 pm

zwahelian wrote:I was definitely in the hating on Vynl. camp early on, mostly because I wasn’t a fan of the blocky bodies but also because my wallet didn’t want to start a new product line, but there was a part of me that liked them especially when the Pennywise/Georgie set came out - I needed those right away. Vynl. has definitely grown on me and I find myself getting the cereal ones and of course the Freddy 2-pack. I’m hoping to keep my Vynl. collection limited to Freddy, Ad Icons, and horror but once they really start expanding these into other franchises I may be in trouble...

Yeah I am thinking I am going to keep my Vynl collection limited to Freddy. I am in trouble if I start spreading out that collection to other lines.
Collecting since 2014

Livewire

Postby Livewire » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:47 pm

There's going to be a lot of awesome sets coming out for Vynl. Can't wait to see what other Freddy's they start coming out with!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:43 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
zwahelian wrote:I was definitely in the hating on Vynl. camp early on, mostly because I wasn’t a fan of the blocky bodies but also because my wallet didn’t want to start a new product line, but there was a part of me that liked them especially when the Pennywise/Georgie set came out - I needed those right away. Vynl. has definitely grown on me and I find myself getting the cereal ones and of course the Freddy 2-pack. I’m hoping to keep my Vynl. collection limited to Freddy, Ad Icons, and horror but once they really start expanding these into other franchises I may be in trouble...

Yeah I am thinking I am going to keep my Vynl collection limited to Freddy. I am in trouble if I start spreading out that collection to other lines.

That trouble has already planted it's seeds into my collection already 4 sets of Vynl and counting!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 am

I see peoples post about not being on board with Vynl when they first came out. But now that Freddy is on board im liking them and I need to add them to my Freddy collection.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:49 am

I don't have any Vynl...yet. I have wanted a few, but in all honesty, since they are two packs, I've resisted since I didn't want specific characters, like Jason Voorhees. Freddy K sure, but don't need Jason.

Now, the Freddy Funkos staring me in the face when I go to the funko shop, those I may have to get. I still need to order three more of the monsters, but I think I might have to skip them this week and order Freddy and Freddy....hmmmmmm
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Jezter wrote:I don't have any Vynl...yet. I have wanted a few, but in all honesty, since they are two packs, I've resisted since I didn't want specific characters, like Jason Voorhees. Freddy K sure, but don't need Jason.

Now, the Freddy Funkos staring me in the face when I go to the funko shop, those I may have to get. I still need to order three more of the monsters, but I think I might have to skip them this week and order Freddy and Freddy....hmmmmmm

Dude I would go for the freddy. You won't regret it. I can't wait to get mine.
Collecting since 2014

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Jezter wrote:I don't have any Vynl...yet. I have wanted a few, but in all honesty, since they are two packs, I've resisted since I didn't want specific characters, like Jason Voorhees. Freddy K sure, but don't need Jason.

Dude I would go for the freddy. You won't regret it. I can't wait to get mine.

True true, I'm sure the monsters will be around for awhile, not so sure about Freddy, I just don't know where the heck I'm going to put them, lol
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

amygdalaxx

Postby amygdalaxx » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:32 pm

Well, I'm excited for the freddy vynl 2 pack, that was released for his birthday. Def an out of box one.
Image Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:48 pm

amygdalaxx wrote:Well, I'm excited for the freddy vynl 2 pack, that was released for his birthday. Def an out of box one.

I can't wait for mine to arrive.
Collecting since 2014

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Anybody know how to do surgery on the helmet? Mine is pretty crooked, but if you spin the body it's just the body moving and the head/helmet staying in the same spots. I know I was able to spin the Astronaut Dorbz with no issue, but the Vynl is giving me some trouble...

Also will be doing surgery on the crown for the astronaut - there was a huuuuuge chunk of glue and when I touched the crown it basically fell off. I love the look of Vynl, but the quality has bugged me a little bit.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

post31

Postby post31 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Got mine in yesterday and gotta say these look beyond amazing. The space suit one is perfect. The boy thing that made me laugh was the Tiny crown on the space suit one. Still though love the set pew pew pew
SDCC 1998 - current
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funkon 2021

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Mine shipped 6/7 but hasnt updated in 5 days.. is that weird????
ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

mactds

Postby mactds » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:24 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Anybody know how to do surgery on the helmet? Mine is pretty crooked, but if you spin the body it's just the body moving and the head/helmet staying in the same spots. I know I was able to spin the Astronaut Dorbz with no issue, but the Vynl is giving me some trouble...

Also will be doing surgery on the crown for the astronaut - there was a huuuuuge chunk of glue and when I touched the crown it basically fell off. I love the look of Vynl, but the quality has bugged me a little bit.

Oh no! Hope for the best with the surgery. For the astronaut helmet, my mars attack alien is a little off looking to the right, but the head doesn’t spin, no matter how much I tried. Granted it has a more flat glued attach, sandy is the only other helmet pop I have, and i pried it open long ago since it’s just for me, and then you can realign the head. Hope vinyl are the same way. Boiling water really loosens the helmet up.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 pm

I have a number of Vynl so far but got my Freddy's in the mail yesterday and that is currently my hands down favorite. They did a really excellent job on those.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:I have a number of Vynl so far but got my Freddy's in the mail yesterday and that is currently my hands down favorite. They did a really excellent job on those.

I agree. This is my favorite vynl out of all of them. I think they did a great job with these.
Collecting since 2014

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:07 am

Got mine yesterday and WOW!!!!! I loved VYNL before but the Freddy’s are the best. Please please please continue making other Freddy VYNL!
Image Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:24 am

Cmpotter wrote:Got mine yesterday and WOW!!!!! I loved VYNL before but the Freddy’s are the best. Please please please continue making other Freddy VYNL!

I agree. Funko if your reading this, pretty please make more Freddy Vynl. This first pack was amazing and I would love to see more.
Collecting since 2014

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 am

Thes Freddy's are sooo amazing. Love the details. Yes Funko please make more Freddy Vynl sets. \:D/ \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Funko_Don

Postby Funko_Don » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Absolutely love the Freddy Funko Vynl! Instant classic! Can't wait to see what they have in store for Freddy next!
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

CAHRULL
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby CAHRULL » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Got these and finally got to see them in person. I LOVE this format for Freddy so much!
Hi, I'm Alex! IG: @CAHRULL_AZ

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:40 pm

I finally caved in and bought my first vynl. They look very cool and I was surprised how light they were.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

post31

Postby post31 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Seriously I hope we see some more Freddy Vynl sets at Fundays but if we don’t then im gonna hope I see a set at NYCC.
SDCC 1998 - current
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funkon 2021

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:09 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Libertyroxx wrote:I have a number of Vynl so far but got my Freddy's in the mail yesterday and that is currently my hands down favorite. They did a really excellent job on those.

I agree. This is my favorite vynl out of all of them. I think they did a great job with these.

Absolutely. Hoping to see more. Maybe the first Fundays Vynl???
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Libertyroxx wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Absolutely. Hoping to see more. Maybe the first Fundays Vynl???

I would be super happy to get a fundays freddy vynl. I would love it so much.
Collecting since 2014

Suntower11

Postby Suntower11 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:55 pm

:love4: This line was Made for Freddy! He looks sooo CUTE!!!!
More Freddy Vynl. Please!!
Sarah the Tangled collector!
ISO any Tangled Prototypes!
Follow Me on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/ssuntower11/

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:44 am

Can't wait for the next Freddy Vynl pair to be released! The first was just amazing =D>

ImageImageImageImage

post31

Postby post31 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:52 pm

KidMarvel wrote:Can't wait for the next Freddy Vynl pair to be released! The first was just amazing =D>

Yes!!! And honestly I’m kind of hoping for something like a Freddy Dracula/Wolfman for Halloween.
SDCC 1998 - current
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funkon 2021

Bearmodel

Postby Bearmodel » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Hey!

I'm getting them next week.... I do not have any Freddy Funko but these are great :)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:10 pm

Bearmodel wrote:Hey!

I'm getting them next week.... I do not have any Freddy Funko but these are great :)

I have these, and I love them. I love how they look.
Collecting since 2014

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Just got mine in the mail today with the rest of the Shop and SDCC exclusives. Puts my tally at 27. Still have a few of the first waves to get and then on the next waves this fall. Can't wait to see what they do with Freddy in the future he has had so many different looks with Pop!, Dorbz, and Pint Size.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 am

Bearmodel wrote:Hey!

These 2 are absolutely amazing. I'm travelling soon and I think I'll take the bow tie Freddy Vynl with me as a travelling buddy! :freddy2:

ImageImageImageImage

tamika_em

Postby tamika_em » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:42 am

i like the new looks of these freddys. going to try to get my hands on them :)

post31

Postby post31 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:55 pm

@brian I got my last wish. Can we please get another set maybe one dressed for Christmas one dressed for Halloween. There is time ;-)
SDCC 1998 - current
FDO8 2018 LA
FDO9 2023 SD
Making Fun premier
Funkon 2021

Return to “Vinyl”