Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
cmasicampo

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby cmasicampo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:47 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:Now that I’ve found all the exclusives, I just purchased a regular full case on eBay, so happy to just have to buy a fresh common case and be completely done with this series. Series 1 and 2 now all done! Hopefully it’ll be awhile before series 3 comes out, because everyone knows it’s only a matter of time lol

Congrats on finishing up Matt! Still looking for those Target exclusives for Wave 2 and still missing a few from Wave 1.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:43 pm

cmasicampo wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Now that I’ve found all the exclusives, I just purchased a regular full case on eBay, so happy to just have to buy a fresh common case and be completely done with this series. Series 1 and 2 now all done! Hopefully it’ll be awhile before series 3 comes out, because everyone knows it’s only a matter of time lol

Congrats on finishing up Matt! Still looking for those Target exclusives for Wave 2 and still missing a few from Wave 1.

Thank you! Lemme know what you are missing from S1 and I might be able to help out. If I find anymore At targets around here I’ll make sure to get ahold of you

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:00 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:

Thank you! Lemme know what you are missing from S1 and I might be able to help out. If I find anymore At targets around here I’ll make sure to get ahold of you

Thank you for the help Matt! I’ll send a pm.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:28 am

cmasicampo wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:

Thank you for the help Matt! I’ll send a pm.

Anytime! Hope to see you at Fundays also!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:31 am

Still hoping the prices go down for the target ones on Ebay!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:32 pm

willy wonka wrote:Still hoping the prices go down for the target ones on Ebay!

Ugh, I'm sorry, Joe. I wish these guys were easier to find! I'll continue to keep my eyes open for them.
I'm Abe

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Ugh, I'm sorry, Joe. I wish these guys were easier to find! I'll continue to keep my eyes open for them.

Thanks!! The prices are dropping on Ebay so its not so bad
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:55 am

willy wonka wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Thanks!! The prices are dropping on Ebay so its not so bad

That is right. I think who ever wants it most likely they already have it. So for your patience it really work out so you don't need to pay high prices.

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 pm

finally got my Target set. that was a long hunt.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 pm

cerealkiller wrote:finally got my Target set. that was a long hunt.

congrats, and let us all just imagine for a moment how awful this set would've been had the ratios been done correctly. lol

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:26 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

congrats, and let us all just imagine for a moment how awful this set would've been had the ratios been done correctly. lol

Dear god, that would have been madness. Trying to find 1/72s at Targets is just cruel.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Man, if the ratios were correct the flippers would be REALLY having a field day with these. Oof. Super thankful lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 pm

I'm down to just needing Toxic Rick out of all the exclusives. I pulled the other 2 Target exclusives from a partial case last weekend. I got the HT and GameStop exclusives a while back.

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 pm

kihou wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Dear god, that would have been madness. Trying to find 1/72s at Targets is just cruel.

yeah glad they were 1/12. great set!

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Has anyone ever gotten or seen the Rick and Morty Pint Size Heroes Target exclusives? If the answer is no, I'm gonna have to email Funko for answers. I wonder if anybody asked them on Social Media about it.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:29 am

ryusilva23 wrote:Has anyone ever gotten or seen the Rick and Morty Pint Size Heroes Target exclusives? If the answer is no, I'm gonna have to email Funko for answers. I wonder if anybody asked them on Social Media about it.

Starting to wonder if is like the streetfighter psh from Walmart. No exclusives on bag, or box, but they are there. At least said Walmart exclusive for those.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:58 am

Just wondering what happen. Is because Funko did not have the Target's cases on time or they did not order that much. Becausey local Target got another brand new case and still remain some boxes from the case they open a week ago. Usually they bring a new case when the previous case is done, and even in last month when the previous case is gone for a wild, they still did not have another case. So why suddenly so many cases come out?

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:44 pm

FredKruger wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:Has anyone ever gotten or seen the Rick and Morty Pint Size Heroes Target exclusives? If the answer is no, I'm gonna have to email Funko for answers. I wonder if anybody asked them on Social Media about it.

Starting to wonder if is like the streetfighter psh from Walmart. No exclusives on bag, or box, but they are there. At least said Walmart exclusive for those.

I felt up a bunch from a few different stores and they were definitely the common cases.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 am

Someone posted a photo of them from a purchase they made at HQ.
I'm Abe

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Thanks, must be nice to live near Funko HQ lol.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 am

ryusilva23 wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:

Thanks, must be nice to live near Funko HQ lol.

Did someone in SDCC ask them what happen when you are in the booth? Maybe we can get a answer.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 pm

I finally found the rick and morty series 2 exclusives! The worker looked for about 30 minutes but was eventually able to find them! Finally done! Good luck everyone looking!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:01 am

RBlue30 wrote:I finally found the rick and morty series 2 exclusives! The worker looked for about 30 minutes but was eventually able to find them! Finally done! Good luck everyone looking!

Congratulations. Even took 30 minutes but after all it work out for you to complete your collection. That is very good news.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 am

Lakers wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:I finally found the rick and morty series 2 exclusives! The worker looked for about 30 minutes but was eventually able to find them! Finally done! Good luck everyone looking!

Congratulations. Even took 30 minutes but after all it work out for you to complete your collection. That is very good news.

Thanks!!! I am so excited! Very good day!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Still on the hunt for these guys. :( I was hoping to trade at Fundays but I didn’t see anybody trading minis sadly. :(

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 pm

dexiesmom wrote:Still on the hunt for these guys. :( I was hoping to trade at Fundays but I didn’t see anybody trading minis sadly. :(

which are you still looking for?

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 am

Mr Yac wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Still on the hunt for these guys. :( I was hoping to trade at Fundays but I didn’t see anybody trading minis sadly. :(

Yeah, let us know which one you need so let see if someone here can help you. Fanatics always help fanatics.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Nice, congrats! I usually like to fill out the survey for Target employees if they really spend some time to find them for me. That way they get rewarded too :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:38 pm

kihou wrote:

Nice, congrats! I usually like to fill out the survey for Target employees if they really spend some time to find them for me. That way they get rewarded too :)

Thanks for the reminder! i completely forgot about that! i normally only do the surveys for the dude at hot topic that helps me.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:32 pm

Lakers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Yeah, let us know which one you need so let see if someone here can help you. Fanatics always help fanatics.

I need any of these! I have some stuff to trade but can buy too :D :D
https://i.imgur.com/Khs5L2F.jpg

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:05 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Lakers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

I need any of these! I have some stuff to trade but can buy too :D :D

What you have for trade or how much you want to pay for, because had a friend with a complete set of Target exclusives.

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:02 am

Visited two Targets in my area today. The first Target had two empty cases. The second Target had a case with 11 boxes all mixed up. Decided to try my luck. After 6 boxes in, I’m finally Wave 2 complete.

I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:05 am

Still no luck for me. First Target that I frequent has 2 fairly full cases of series 1 on the shelf. When I asked a staff member on Sunday, he kind of just brushed it off and said he hasn’t seen series 2 and they didn’t arrive with stock that morning. The other store, there’s only 2 boxes from series 1 on the shelf, and he quickly scanned the DPCI and said that’s all they have, nothing in the back, wouldn’t really check.

I’m having flashbacks to the fact that I’m pretty sure the Spider-Man exclusives barely made it to my area at all, minus one case at one store that was already picked over by the time I got there.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:12 am

cmasicampo wrote:Visited two Targets in my area today. The first Target had two empty cases. The second Target had a case with 11 boxes all mixed up. Decided to try my luck. After 6 boxes in, I’m finally Wave 2 complete.

That is fantastic!!! They have been a pain to find around here, I see only mostly empty cases at Targets in our area for these. Congrats on finally getting it done!! :D :D

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:46 am

dexiesmom wrote:I need any of these! I have some stuff to trade but can buy too :D :D

I've got a Morty & Summer I can contribute to the cause.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:54 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Visited two Targets in my area today. The first Target had two empty cases. The second Target had a case with 11 boxes all mixed up. Decided to try my luck. After 6 boxes in, I’m finally Wave 2 complete.

That is fantastic!!! They have been a pain to find around here, I see only mostly empty cases at Targets in our area for these. Congrats on finally getting it done!! :D :D

CONGRATS!! =D> =D> I know you have been working hard to finish the set!

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I need any of these! I have some stuff to trade but can buy too :D :D

I'mm PM you! :)
Thanks buddy!! :) :)

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:40 am

dexiesmom wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Thanks MattyPHATty and dexiesmom!

btw...dexiesmom, I have an extra set of the Hot Topic Exclusives and a Noob Noob if you still need the help. Send me a DM.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:59 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Let me know if you need still need Target exclusives. Have a friend with a extra set, so I can see if we can work out a price for you.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:53 am

Lakers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Let me know if you need still need Target exclusives. Have a friend with a extra set, so I can see if we can work out a price for you.

I would be interested so PM me!

Return to “Blind Bags”