Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
stevedawg85_funko

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby stevedawg85_funko » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 pm

great ideas, love this thread

Shoriyuken

Postby Shoriyuken » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:13 pm

FunkoFern wrote:
lcarus83 wrote:Image

Those are the ones I have on display. Here are the ones I have in my closet. Not counting all the ones i have in boxes downstairs. And yes those are 3 deep lol.

Nice collection and great use of space! I also live in a 1 bedroom and it's so hard to have a huge collection and keep your Pops on display. We've definitely have gotten creative :)

That sprinkler close to the pops made me feel uneasy lol.
IG: chasingvynl
Hello my name is Ken!
Pop Count: Too much
Main Line: GOT, WD, Disney, Simpsons, DBZ/DBS, Anime, Naruto
SDCC 17, SDCC 18, SDCC 19, ECCC 18, CRX 19, SDCC 22
ISO: Anime protos

Image Image

pandapop88

Postby pandapop88 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:33 pm

trying to rearrange our room and browsing ideas how to organize them pops wall to wall! :) As much as I would love them out of the box, not enough space yet.

The 998th LC

Postby The 998th LC » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:31 pm

So many awesome displays in this thread! Been awhile since I checked it out, whether you in box or out of box Funko pop! just look cool ;-)

I anticipate seeing some rearranged Freddy & Stranger Things displays in the coming weeks!
Hello, my name is Jon Snow.

ISO: 1/8 Officer Cartman Wobbler & 1/4 Tuxedo Cartman Wobbler

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:44 pm

I need to clear,shelf space for all my new additions...
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Since I jumped into the Vynl. pool I'm going to have to decide how to display them, I'm already having to add extra shelves for my Dorbz, but don't really want to put them in my Ikea shelves. Maybe get one of the Ikea Detolf or two or maybe baseball bat displays. Not sure how big the line might get and don't want under anticipate.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:19 am

hailmary25 wrote:Image

Game of thrones birthday

That's so cool! Very creative.

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:52 am

Reavel wrote:Hello! I've been here for a few years watching and enjoying everyone's displays (also getting a lot of ideas as well) and now I can finally share my collection with you guys. It looks like a shoe store. I would like to display them in other fashion but this for now is the best choice for space saving and keeping them safe. I like to check and share my collection with other funatics so add me on instagram (link is on the signature below).

I'm mostly into The Nightmare Before Christmas and Harry Potter that's why they are the only ones showing there sides. I've some DC, Marvel, Stranger Things, Disney, Star Wars and lots of random themes (those are all at the bottom shelf). I also have some ReAction figures, Pop Pockets and very few Pint Size Heroes here and there. \:D/ lol

Love it! Very nice. I especially love the OOB display with the cubby holes

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 am

Reavel wrote:Hello! I've been here for a few years watching and enjoying everyone's displays (also getting a lot of ideas as well) and now I can finally share my collection with you guys. It looks like a shoe store. I would like to display them in other fashion but this for now is the best choice for space saving and keeping them safe. I like to check and share my collection with other funatics so add me on instagram (link is on the signature below).

I'm mostly into The Nightmare Before Christmas and Harry Potter that's why they are the only ones showing there sides. I've some DC, Marvel, Stranger Things, Disney, Star Wars and lots of random themes (those are all at the bottom shelf). I also have some ReAction figures, Pop Pockets and very few Pint Size Heroes here and there. \:D/ lol

Spoiler: show

Great collection and yes I thought it looked like a store but you got to do what you got to do.

I have also though al lthe time when I see mine and others that the switch to a white box for this wave was just so Jarring of difference from past waves
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Buffalow32

Postby Buffalow32 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:15 pm

After Fundays/SDCC I had to update the work shelf! Enjoy

Hey! My name is Billy IG:buffalow32
ISO: Cereal (Frosted Wacky Smacks) Box Of Fun box

funkepops

Postby funkepops » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Finally got around to adding shelves. It looks a lot cleaner now. Still have another wall to go :drunken:

Image Image Image

Follow me on IG: http://www.instagram.com/funkepops
ISO: Regular Tony the Tiger, OG ad icons pops

Reavel

Postby Reavel » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 pm

hailmary25 wrote:

Great collection and yes I thought it looked like a store but you got to do what you got to do.

I have also though al lthe time when I see mine and others that the switch to a white box for this wave was just so Jarring of difference from past waves

Thank you. We gotta do what we gotta do to make them fit there. I find it even easier to find stuff anyways. Lol
OMG! Yes.. indeed... the white design... it is fine and I like it ... but... it doesn't fit with the rest for inbox display purposes.
Looks like a different subject and all. It would have been awesome if they made the series like the book releases. They're going back and forth with every release. I won't complain anymore I'm just happy they have done a lot... just make less Harry and more of the other characters and well Fluffy 9in or 10in since that is the trend now.
Reavel // I collect things ✌(◕‿◕)~ // IG @reavelcollects
+ Funko Count:(500) // Pop! ● Dorbz ● RockCandy ● Vynl
+ Into: Jack Skellington (TNBC) ● ⚡Harry Potter ● Other themes

:freddy1:

Reavel

Postby Reavel » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Fugly16 wrote:

Love it! Very nice. I especially love the OOB display with the cubby holes

Thanks... the cubby holes are still a work in progress cause they need something on the bottom so they don't bend.
I'm even considering changing it to acrylic, plexiglass or something like that.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:34 am

Reavel wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

Thank you. We gotta do what we gotta do to make them fit there. I find it even easier to find stuff anyways. Lol
OMG! Yes.. indeed... the white design... it is fine and I like it ... but... it doesn't fit with the rest for inbox display purposes.
Looks like a different subject and all. It would have been awesome if they made the series like the book releases. They're going back and forth with every release. I won't complain anymore I'm just happy they have done a lot... just make less Harry and more of the other characters and well Fluffy 9in or 10in since that is the trend now.

Seriously we must be at 20 Harry's by now

plut094

Postby plut094 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Heya! My first post.

anime23

Postby anime23 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Nice shelving units
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:38 pm

plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

and what first post it is.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Continued moving from all inbox to mixed in box and OOB. Broke out the GOT this time. I need to build more risers to continue.

codytranum

Postby codytranum » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Nice GoT display! I love what you did on top

Pop_hunting_funatic

Postby Pop_hunting_funatic » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 pm

Man...this is beautiful. I love the setup. If only I had the space in my house for something like this, my room is getting kinda cramped. Lol
Name: Hector
POPs!: 918
Dorbz: 7
First POP!: Bane (Dark Knight Rises)
Last POP!/Soda: Indiana Jones Boulder Movie Moment

:freddy2:

d00dz

Postby d00dz » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:16 am

So many impressive collections here. I would love to have a room set up like some of these. Thanks everyone for showing your collections and they certainly give me ideas on how to do mine!
ImageImageImage Image

jahickory

Postby jahickory » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 am

I love some of these collections. Just me personally, it bums me out though to see people stash pops the FYE way that are a few rows deep and you can't even see ones that you have. What's the point in having them if you don't display them all? It just seems silly to me.
Pops wanted;
Dr. Gregory House, Mr. Feeny, Blade (Wesley Snipes please).

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:17 pm

jahickory wrote:I love some of these collections. Just me personally, it bums me out though to see people stash pops the FYE way that are a few rows deep and you can't even see ones that you have. What's the point in having them if you don't display them all? It just seems silly to me.

I think the same thing, I get wanting to have them all or every series but once you get to the point where you are collecting so many that you have to stack them like that or put them in the closet what's the point. Narrow it down to the lines or maybe just the characters you want. I get people with limited space sure, but at least the ones you have on display you should be able to see them all and the extras put in storage somewhere. It's the reason I'm actually shrinking my collection got a little too big and can't fit all the ones I want to in my shelving, especially with me trying to 100% my Dorbz collection.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

idle0095

Postby idle0095 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello I wanted to share my collection. Iam currently int he process of boxing them all up and making custom shelf's out of MDF to hold them. Currently Iam using book shelf's from target but Iam out of room.

Funko POP Collection

This video doesn't show the extra 100 I just got. You get the idea how bad this hobby is. LOL.

Theboogar

Postby Theboogar » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:56 am

Still working on the display ideas

spidex

Postby spidex » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:30 am

gosh...all those displays!! *drools*
ImageImage
ImageImage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wHy mE woRRy? :spiderman:
IG: www.instagram.com/spidexy

Shavedcrx

Postby Shavedcrx » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:33 am

Love the glass cabinets. Some nice older marvel stuff in there too
Chris
ISO: Kylo Ren and Wreck it Ralph Protos

plut094

Postby plut094 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:37 am

Pop_hunting_funatic wrote:

Man...this is beautiful. I love the setup. If only I had the space in my house for something like this, my room is getting kinda cramped. Lol

Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image

Reavel

Postby Reavel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:43 am

plut094 wrote:

Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image

All that space.... lol! So many blank walls... the envy.
If I had that many wall space I would display my pops differently of what I have now.
Love the setting so far and I know it will look awesome once you done with the basement.

plut094

Postby plut094 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:02 am

Reavel wrote:
plut094 wrote:

Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far..

All that space.... lol! So many blank walls... the envy.
If I had that many wall space I would display my pops differently of what I have now.
Love the setting so far and I know it will look awesome once you done with the basement.

Thanks! The wife made me downsize my collection before we moved into our new house. Now I can slowly refill :devil:

OMG_I_LOVE_POPS

Postby OMG_I_LOVE_POPS » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:12 pm

So many great ideas in here. Now I have lots of inspiration for my new pop office.
ImageImage Image

Pop_hunting_funatic

Postby Pop_hunting_funatic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:44 pm

plut094 wrote:

Geez! Now I’m not just envious of your display, but you’re entire basement! So many things (and pops) you can fit in there. Also, that art on the wall looks awesome.
Name: Hector
POPs!: 918
Dorbz: 7
First POP!: Bane (Dark Knight Rises)
Last POP!/Soda: Indiana Jones Boulder Movie Moment

:freddy2:

peruwhite

Postby peruwhite » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Finally sorta kinda getting organized...in a way.

Funko isn’t just pops, it’s an idea that could lead the world to something better!

justinq17

Postby justinq17 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:28 pm

What are the best fitting cheap shelves for Pops!?

ThatMattZ

Postby ThatMattZ » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:49 pm

This is my half of the collection. My wife’s isn’t on display yet.

Mantheharp00n

Postby Mantheharp00n » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:49 pm

I want to show y’all my haunted mansion display but can’t figure out how to uploads pictures from mobile cause I’m old

My name is G.

ISO: my first proto.

donofoblivion

Postby donofoblivion » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:16 am

Compliments to all of you! So many wonderful displays--too many to comment on individually! Best for me to do a general shout out to all posters on this thread at this point--Your collections, rooms, attics, and basements look GREAT!!! :tigger:

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:57 am

Mantheharp00n wrote:I want to show y’all my haunted mansion display but can’t figure out how to uploads pictures from mobile cause I’m old

Hi Mantheharp00n, you should be able to get all the help you need here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=74053

And I'd really like to see this haunted mansion display :-)
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:13 am

plut094 wrote:

It is beautiful =P~ =P~

wish my basement was clean and nice like that mine is run over with the kids toys

funkopop16

Postby funkopop16 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:16 am

justinq17 wrote:What are the best fitting cheap shelves for Pops!?

I'm looking as well because it seems that the Amazon ones are just kind of bad material.

Return to “Pop!”