Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Halfrig

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby Halfrig » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:54 am

Hello all! Looking for the B&N Basilisk and Riddle. Also still in the hunt for Target Hermione if anyone is selling/trading. PM me if you have any of these three available.

I have a few extra HP3 (Crabbe, Rita, Goyle, Moody, Draco, Argus, HT Lucius, HT Harry, Target Harry); R&M2 (Target Toxic Rick/Toxic Morty/Jaguar); SW:ESB (Wampa and GS Leia) that I can offer for trade.

On a side note, looking for R&M1 HT Meeseeks with golf club and Lord of the Rings: HT Trio (Witch King, Lurtz, Eowyn). Thanks!
Last edited by Halfrig on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:freddy1:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:58 pm

So many different variations!

LILYxattheDisco

Postby LILYxattheDisco » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:59 pm

Anyone have an extra B&N Tom? lol

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 pm

LILYxattheDisco wrote:Anyone have an extra B&N Tom? lol

This seems to be the tough one to get for some reason right now. First BN case I came across, I found a Basilisk with Filch. 6 cases later and still no Tom. Had the same issue with the HT Lucius but luckily had an awesome funatic help me with that one. Found enough Filches to start an army though ](*,)

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:53 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:

This seems to be the tough one to get for some reason right now. First BN case I came across, I found a Basilisk with Filch. 6 cases later and still no Tom. Had the same issue with the HT Lucius but luckily had an awesome funatic help me with that one. Found enough Filches to start an army though ](*,)

It took 5 B&N cases to find Tom. It seems the Basilisk was more prevalent as I found 3 of those. With Hot Ropic it was Rom as well that took about 5 cases. I did find Lucius in the first case.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Am I hearing that people have extra Basilisk? Because I have extra Tom...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

schrager

Postby schrager » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Does anyone have the weight for Myrtle that they will share? Much appreciated!!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:56 pm

I see all of Arizonas basilisks are in other states :roflmao: I do have that HT tom just sitting here
- tauntaunking on instagram

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Avengers74 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

It took 5 B&N cases to find Tom. It seems the Basilisk was more prevalent as I found 3 of those. With Hot Ropic it was Rom as well that took about 5 cases. I did find Lucius in the first case.

Really odd. Maybe a lot of the cases he is in just haven’t been shipped out yet or something. Seems a lot of people aren’t finding him easily but the basilisk hasn’t been as much of an issue
Last edited by MattyPHATty on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 pm

schrager wrote:Does anyone have the weight for Myrtle that they will share? Much appreciated!!

Around 59.9-60.2

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:51 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:This seems to be the tough one to get for some reason right now. First BN case I came across, I found a Basilisk with Filch. 6 cases later and still no Tom. Had the same issue with the HT Lucius but luckily had an awesome funatic help me with that one. Found enough Filches to start an army though ](*,)

Really odd. Maybe a lot of the cases he is in just haven’t been shipped out yet or something. Seems a lot of people aren’t finding him easily but the basilisk hasn’t been as much of an issue

That's funny, because I've been having the opposite problem. Took me 5 cases to find a Basilisk, but pulled TR on my first and second cases. Seems unlikely, but maybe there's a location/distribution factor involved.

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:10 pm

opopssum wrote:I see all of Arizonas basilisks are in other states :roflmao: I do have that HT tom just sitting here

I ordered 2 from BN.com before I found one in-store. If I get another in the mail, he's yours :) (if you still need him by then)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 pm

gobiesox wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:

That's funny, because I've been having the opposite problem. Took me 5 cases to find a Basilisk, but pulled TR on my first and second cases. Seems unlikely, but maybe there's a location/distribution factor involved.

This could definitely be a factor too. I could see it being a regional or shipping issue like you say also

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:17 am

jp6712 wrote:
schrager wrote:Does anyone have the weight for Myrtle that they will share? Much appreciated!!

Around 59.9-60.2

I actually pulled her at 59.68, but I'd say it's within the range!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:23 am

Hey peeps - I know we're all busy with BN right now, but just gotta say, if you still need Target - double check them! Went there for an unrelated HP thing tonight (LEGO!), and they'd RESTOCKED!!! Fresh case, just sitting there calling my name!!

I took the chance, hoping I could help someone out with a Hermione. Alas - pulled another Draco. SIGH! But it was definitely not a combined case, Harry was behind Draco (Harry = Top middle right), and I believe Filch was next to Draco (didn't try for either Front top left or Harry's spot, since I think darn near everyone has those two!)

Happy hunting everyone! Good luck - bust out those DPCI codes again!
Image ImageImage Image

pumkinpiedpiper

Postby pumkinpiedpiper » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:01 am

I volunteer as tribute for one of those extra Basilisks y’all are pulling \:D/

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:38 am

Katers wrote:Hey peeps - I know we're all busy with BN right now, but just gotta say, if you still need Target - double check them! Went there for an unrelated HP thing tonight (LEGO!), and they'd RESTOCKED!!! Fresh case, just sitting there calling my name!!

I took the chance, hoping I could help someone out with a Hermione. Alas - pulled another Draco. SIGH! But it was definitely not a combined case, Harry was behind Draco (Harry = Top middle right), and I believe Filch was next to Draco (didn't try for either Front top left or Harry's spot, since I think darn near everyone has those two!)

!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Now I just have to sit through 8 hours of work before heading over to Target. No problem. I can definitely do this. *I am stronger than my overwhelming addiction to Minis* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: lol

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:30 am

I missed this first round of B&N. But they usually restock. so I am not to worried. Need that Basilisk!
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:50 am

Someone already got to one store's before us, but I was able to hold the (hopefully) top 4 from one store with a fresh box. We'll head over tonight, hopefully it's the magic box with all 3 exclusives!

pensivep0tter

Postby pensivep0tter » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:16 pm

My Barnes FINALLY got theirs in and first try pulled riddle and myrtle. riddle was in the top front right and myrtle top right middle.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm

I was beat to all the B&N near me. If anyone has an extra Myrtle or Basilisk please keep me in mind. Also looking for Lucius. I haven’t actually gotten anything from this set yet but I’m trying to get my favorites from the exclusives first then slowly get the rest. My kids’ sets kind of tapped me out for my own.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Katers wrote:Hey peeps - I know we're all busy with BN right now, but just gotta say, if you still need Target - double check them! Went there for an unrelated HP thing tonight (LEGO!), and they'd RESTOCKED!!! Fresh case, just sitting there calling my name!!

This is awesome news. What state were they found? I'm still hunting Hermoine, like everyone else. lol.
:cheshire:
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Family rules! A family member found a fresh case for me today and pulled a Basilisk! What a rush! Still in search of Tom, but I feel good getting that Basilisk!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Mine restocked with common cases still have not seen wands
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

MarisaJ_67002

Postby MarisaJ_67002 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:59 pm

Finally found a case at B&N, but only ended up with Moaning Myrtle. No Tom or Basilisk. Got a Draco and a Crabbe instead. Asked if they had anymore cases and they said someone came in and bought 3 cases in one purchase. They claimed to have 1 more case on their system but cannot find it.

So I’m still in search of B&N Tom Riddle and Basilisk. I would be willing to trade if anyone has extras. I have the following extras:

Target Quidditch World Cup Harry
Hot Topic sepia Tom Riddle
Mad-Eye Moody
Rita Skeeter
Crabbe
Malfoy

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:01 pm

These are finally showing up in the Chicago area. I was able to get them to get a fresh case from the back. So if they are not on the shelves yet just have them grab from the back and get a golden fresh case. Its like winning the lotto when you see them carrying an untouched case just for you.
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Only one box left at my local Target.

Got Harry.
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:02 am

gobiesox wrote:

!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Now I just have to sit through 8 hours of work before heading over to Target. No problem. I can definitely do this. *I am stronger than my overwhelming addiction to Minis* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: lol

LOL - yeah, we are TOTALLY known around here as people with SERIOUS willpower. Right? Right??!? lol

Truly though, hope it worked out and your Target came through for you!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:03 am

cheshire-cat09 wrote:

This is awesome news. What state were they found? I'm still hunting Hermoine, like everyone else. lol.
:cheshire:

So. Cal for me. Hopefully it's making it's way across the country!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:05 am

hailmary25 wrote:

Mine restocked with common cases still have not seen wands

Hit up my second Target this week today, and they ONLY had the wands. 2 full cases of them, but alas - no minis, and none of the lego minifigures (my current quest). Target mocking me all around!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:07 am

MyFriendKevin wrote:These are finally showing up in the Chicago area. I was able to get them to get a fresh case from the back. So if they are not on the shelves yet just have them grab from the back and get a golden fresh case. Its like winning the lotto when you see them carrying an untouched case just for you.

lol , it really is. Best description of the night! It's like a spotlight shines down and a chorus of angels are singing!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:08 am

dannyk wrote:Only one box left at my local Target.

Got Harry.

Common Harry, or exclusive Harry? Cause one is significantly better than the other!
Image ImageImage Image

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:13 am

Katers wrote:

Got Harry.

Common Harry, or exclusive Harry? Cause one is significantly better than the other!

Common. 1/6

He's great, though. Just never have luck with these boxes.
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

BatgirlBatness

Postby BatgirlBatness » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Katers wrote:

Got Harry.

Common Harry, or exclusive Harry? Cause one is significantly better

you know, a veteran board member showed me how to quote multiple people in one post if you like me to explain it to you so you don’t have to respond to each individual thread

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Katers wrote:Truly though, hope it worked out and your Target came through for you!

Thanks! Looks like the "in stock" for the Target closest to me was reporting on the remnants of their old common case. The other 2 stores that are also fairly close by have been out of stock for some time, so hopefully if/when they get restocks, it will be with exclusives!

In other news, my BN order arrived on Friday. No Basilisk to share :(

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:00 am

dannyk wrote:
Katers wrote:

Got Harry.

Common. 1/6

He's great, though. Just never have luck with these boxes.

He is great! But boo! If you're going to pull a random box, it should at least be the exclusive!
Image ImageImage Image

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:04 pm

We are down to just needing Umbridge and Basilisk after stopping at multiple stores this weekend. Hoping B&N gets more restocks (as they have in the past).

Basiliskrocks

Postby Basiliskrocks » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:02 pm

hi all
So pleased to finally have my login approved. Ive been following these posts with lots of interest.
Im based in the UK so we dont even get the HT, Target or B&N boxes, but we can order these cases in from other countries. I have almost completed S3 but had to resort to ebay to get B&N Tom Riddle which I’m hoping will arrive next week.
Can I please ask you all, did most people manage to complete their series 2 collection? We managed to get nearly all apart from the Hot topic exclusives. I can’t believe someone on eBay is selling a Buckbeak for £800, that’s beyond belief to me! Like I’d really like to get Buckbeak but £800!!! seriously!
Was it always been hard to get in the US? I’m wondering if I just need to forget about it and concentrate on tracking down Sirius, Fred & George. Thanks all
HP Mystery Minis collector
All series now complete!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Basiliskrocks wrote:hi all
So pleased to finally have my login approved. Ive been following these posts with lots of interest.
Im based in the UK so we dont even get the HT, Target or B&N boxes, but we can order these cases in from other countries. I have almost completed S3 but had to resort to ebay to get B&N Tom Riddle which I’m hoping will arrive next week.
Can I please ask you all, did most people manage to complete their series 2 collection? We managed to get nearly all apart from the Hot topic exclusives. I can’t believe someone on eBay is selling a Buckbeak for £800, that’s beyond belief to me! Like I’d really like to get Buckbeak but £800!!! seriously!
Was it always been hard to get in the US? I’m wondering if I just need to forget about it and concentrate on tracking down Sirius, Fred & George. Thanks all

I know a lot of people that are missing a Buckbeak in their season 2 collections. He was definitely the hardest figure to track down and people really wanted him so that unfortunately drove up the price. And of course once the price was so high flippers came out of the woodwork to raid all the Hot Topics to try to get all the Buckbeaks to make a profit. Really just an unfortunate set of circumstances. It is unusual for Hot Topics to get re-stocks, especially this long after the series was released and after the next series has been released. The price has been pretty steady around $300 for a while, so while it may fluctuate a bit every now and again it probably will never come down to a reasonable level.
Hi, I'm Merri!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:38 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:hi all

I know a lot of people that are missing a Buckbeak in their season 2 collections. He was definitely the hardest figure to track down and people really wanted him so that unfortunately drove up the price. And of course once the price was so high flippers came out of the woodwork to raid all the Hot Topics to try to get all the Buckbeaks to make a profit. Really just an unfortunate set of circumstances. It is unusual for Hot Topics to get re-stocks, especially this long after the series was released and after the next series has been released. The price has been pretty steady around $300 for a while, so while it may fluctuate a bit every now and again it probably will never come down to a reasonable level.

Yeah, unfortunately almost all of the Hot Topic exclusives here in the States skyrocket to at least $100 for 1/36s, $150-200+ for 1/72s, and a varying amount for any other rarity. The exception is Sirius Black, who was a 1/24 and is worth almost as much as the 1/36s. There are just not a lot of Hot Topics in the States, they only get a couple boxes each, and they don't seem to sell very many online compared to other stores that get exclusives.

Return to “Blind Bags”