Your display, the Funko way!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Kiners_funatic

Re: Your display, the Funko way!

Postby Kiners_funatic » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:40 pm

I AM LOVING THIS! I can't wait to see the finished look \:D/
plut094 wrote:
Pop_hunting_funatic wrote:
plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

Man...this is beautiful. I love the setup. If only I had the space in my house for something like this, my room is getting kinda cramped. Lol

Thank you! Still trying to organize the basement but here's what I've done so far.. Image
IG: @thatonegrail

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Still working on it. Coming soon. Clutter with full of funko pop in rv
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

ponydanza

Postby ponydanza » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Quazimoto wrote:Don't have a clue how you folks get such nice pictures. Maybe the lighting in my room just sucks or something, because they never come out that nice for me. Anyway, thought I'd share some pics of my collection now that it's all up and nicely organized again...

First up is part of my Bigfoot/Sasquatch collection, which included my custom Bigfoot display (probably will have to redo that to save space and because the case has warped a bit since this picture was taken) as well as my the Bigfoot Wobbler & DVD set, which was my very first Funko item...

Oh my god this Bigfoot collection is aMAZING <3
IG - truenoblesavage
Pop Count - 154 :freddy3:

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:17 am

ponydanza wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:Don't have a clue how you folks get such nice pictures. Maybe the lighting in my room just sucks or something, because they never come out that nice for me. Anyway, thought I'd share some pics of my collection now that it's all up and nicely organized again...

First up is part of my Bigfoot/Sasquatch collection, which included my custom Bigfoot display (probably will have to redo that to save space and because the case has warped a bit since this picture was taken) as well as my the Bigfoot Wobbler & DVD set, which was my very first Funko item...

Thank You. Bigfoot stuff is about the only thing I still collect aside from Funko. Well, Bigfoot stuff and credit card debt from buying Bigfoot and Funko stuff. LOL.

There's actually more to the collection than shown in the above picture. A handful of street signs and these two statues...

ponydanza

Postby ponydanza » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:00 am

Quazimoto wrote:
ponydanza wrote:

Thank You. Bigfoot stuff is about the only thing I still collect aside from Funko. Well, Bigfoot stuff and credit card debt from buying Bigfoot and Funko stuff. LOL.

There's actually more to the collection than shown in the above picture. A handful of street signs and these two statues...

hahahaha, the credit card debt comes naturally. :p I think I have that large Bigfoot statue on my Amazon wishlist, I’d love to set him in my front bushes outside!

Are you from Bigfoot territory or are you just a big fan?
IG - truenoblesavage

dpiche35

Postby dpiche35 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 pm

This collection is insane. I love seeing their older stuff. Well done Jeff

Image[/quote]

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:18 pm

ponydanza wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:
ponydanza wrote:

hahahaha, the credit card debt comes naturally. :p I think I have that large Bigfoot statue on my Amazon wishlist, I’d love to set him in my front bushes outside!

:) Too true. Sneaks up on me too. I'm doing good and paying it down, then all of a sudden it's like... Bam! It just magically doubles overnight and things start showing up at the door a week later.

I'm in Florida, so they're often referred to as the Skunk Ape down here. Most sightings come from either a bit North of us or down in the Everglades, so not too much activity around our area. But, we do live near an entrance to a wilderness preserve in which some people have reported having sightings or encounters and one fairly interesting video was taken. Health issues prevent me from spelunking in the woods myself. Probably Harry And The Hendersons that got me interested in it to begin with, but I don't really remember for sure. Just sort of always been a fan/believer of the Sasquatch. The bigger statue there is pretty much the piece that took it from having a couple Bigfoot related things to officially being a collection.

ponydanza

Postby ponydanza » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
ponydanza wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:

:) Too true. Sneaks up on me too. I'm doing good and paying it down, then all of a sudden it's like... Bam! It just magically doubles overnight and things start showing up at the door a week later.

I'm in Florida, so they're often referred to as the Skunk Ape down here. Most sightings come from either a bit North of us or down in the Everglades, so not too much activity around our area. But, we do live near an entrance to a wilderness preserve in which some people have reported having sightings or encounters and one fairly interesting video was taken. Health issues prevent me from spelunking in the woods myself. Probably Harry And The Hendersons that got me interested in it to begin with, but I don't really remember for sure. Just sort of always been a fan/believer of the Sasquatch. The bigger statue there is pretty much the piece that took it from having a couple Bigfoot related things to officially being a collection.

Oh cool! I grew up a little south of Pittsburgh (I live a little east of Pittsburgh now), so I was right near Appalachia territory. Never had any encounters myself, I would love to one day though. My dad always told me he doesn’t actually believe in Bigfoot, but I definitely think he does. :p

Mildly related, I went to the Mothman Festival in West Virginia last year and it was a hoot. Such a fun little weekend down there, and it was great being around a lot of like-minded people.
IG - truenoblesavage

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:11 pm

ponydanza wrote:
Quazimoto wrote:
ponydanza wrote:

Oh cool! I grew up a little south of Pittsburgh (I live a little east of Pittsburgh now), so I was right near Appalachia territory. Never had any encounters myself, I would love to one day though. My dad always told me he doesn’t actually believe in Bigfoot, but I definitely think he does. :p

Mildly related, I went to the Mothman Festival in West Virginia last year and it was a hoot. Such a fun little weekend down there, and it was great being around a lot of like-minded people.

I've always kinda wanted to go to one of those Bigfoot conventions. Unfortunately, me and crowds don't mix well. Lol. Would absolutely love to have an encounter one day myself.

Interesting note... even thougb a lot of people think its strickly a Pacific Northwest thing, there have been multiple Bigfoot sightings and reports in every state of the US except Hawaii and all across Canada.

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 am

Jonny0boy wrote:Still working on it. Coming soon. Clutter with full of funko pop in rv

See you next weekend maybe can help out bro

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:22 pm

FunkoAholiC wrote:
Jonny0boy wrote:Still working on it. Coming soon. Clutter with full of funko pop in rv

See you next weekend maybe can help out bro

Sound good bro
Funko Pops- 1,275

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 am

Next is a shot with my Rock Candy collection...

A shelf of random goodness with my Baby Sinclair vinyl figure, a couple Batman things, Captain America and Ant-Man with his buddy Ant-Thony (as well as my collection of Pearls Before Swine and Bigfoot related books)...

My three baseball bat cases (love those things) full of Pop!s...

A closer shot of the Mystery Mini shelf (had a ton more, but sold most my minis)...

An overview of my "Funko Corner"...

A little closer look at the Pint Size Heroes (with custom made - from Legos - NHL PSH display case) and Classic Batman Dorbz...

A closer look at Godzilla, Kong, and Bigfoot number two...

A closer look at the Pop! & Dorbz shelves...

And finally my Jurassic Park/World shelves. Just couldn't resist getting two T-Rexes when I realized the regular sized Pop! was the perfect size for a Baby Rex...

Wow! love your setup. Good work!

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:19 am

Here is preview in my room. It crazy living in rv and all my pop is in storage. Gonna work though my room this weekend.

Funko Pops- 1,275

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 am

Jonny0boy wrote:Here is preview in my room. It crazy living in rv and all my pop is in storage. Gonna work though my room this weekend.

Love the Chase wall
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Jonny0boy wrote:Here is preview in my room. It crazy living in rv and all my pop is in storage. Gonna work though my room this weekend.

Love the Chase wall

Thank you. Will post up when im done with my room ;-)
Funko Pops- 1,275

racheva

Postby racheva » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:44 pm

I spent this rainy weekend doing some pop organizing. First my Star Wars collection. Still some work to be done, but not too bad. Then I had to arrange all my other pops, which was kinda fun, tbh! Trying to work with the shelving I have and not buy all new stuff. Gotta save those funds for pops lol

Last edited by racheva on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SDCC 2011-2023; Fundays 2016-2022; NYCC 2014-2022; Fright Night II 2022; SWCO 2017; D23 Expo 2015/2017

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:42 am

A shelf of random goodness with my Baby Sinclair vinyl figure, a couple Batman things, Captain America and Ant-Man with his buddy Ant-Thony (as well as my collection of Pearls Before Swine and Bigfoot related books)...

A closer shot of the Mystery Mini shelf (had a ton more, but sold most my minis)...

A little closer look at the Pint Size Heroes (with custom made - from Legos - NHL PSH display case) and Classic Batman Dorbz...

And finally my Jurassic Park/World shelves. Just couldn't resist getting two T-Rexes when I realized the regular sized Pop! was the perfect size for a Baby Rex...

I love your Bigfoot collection! What kind of case do you have your PSH in? I’m working on setting up a new Funko room/Man cave and I’m trying to figure out how to display my PSH.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Strending625 wrote:
I love your Bigfoot collection! What kind of case do you have your PSH in? I’m working on setting up a new Funko room/Man cave and I’m trying to figure out how to display my PSH.

Thanks!

The PSH case is a coin display case from michaels. I did modify it slightly though. Took the original back off and nailed on a piece of foam core board, which offered a little extra room, making it possible to fit some of the deeper figures (Like New Day with the Unicorn horns). Doesn't have the hanging tab anymore for wall mounting, but I'm sure you could figure a way to re-use that with some longer nails or screws.

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 am

Quazimoto wrote:
Strending625 wrote:

Thanks!

The PSH case is a coin display case from michaels. I did modify it slightly though. Took the original back off and nailed on a piece of foam core board, which offered a little extra room, making it possible to fit some of the deeper figures (Like New Day with the Unicorn horns). Doesn't have the hanging tab anymore for wall mounting, but I'm sure you could figure a way to re-use that with some longer nails or screws.

That’s a great idea. It looks very nice

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:19 pm

My Beauty and the Beast collection! Only thing missing is my Nendoroid, and I need to find some kind of..pedestal to put on my nightstand to get her included with everyone else since I ran out of space. I'm pretty happy with it for now, at least!

Next I'm going to be working on a display for Nightmare Before Christmas. I just bought the nightmare Christmas wreath from the Disney Store, and some shelving.

Also trying to figure out how to redo my living room with my movie posters. Thinking of ditching the movie posters and trying out something different. Since I talked myself out of moving, I've been going super-insane with decorating and re-doing the house.
Melissa

Brutesquad

Postby Brutesquad » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 pm

lunarembrace wrote:My Beauty and the Beast collection! Only thing missing is my Nendoroid, and I need to find some kind of..pedestal to put on my nightstand to get her included with everyone else since I ran out of space. I'm pretty happy with it for now, at least!

Next I'm going to be working on a display for Nightmare Before Christmas. I just bought the nightmare Christmas wreath from the Disney Store, and some shelving.

Also trying to figure out how to redo my living room with my movie posters. Thinking of ditching the movie posters and trying out something different. Since I talked myself out of moving, I've been going super-insane with decorating and re-doing the house.

Wow, that setup looks great! I like a nice clean focused collection like that! =D>

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:53 pm

lunarembrace wrote:My Beauty and the Beast collection! Only thing missing is my Nendoroid, and I need to find some kind of..pedestal to put on my nightstand to get her included with everyone else since I ran out of space. I'm pretty happy with it for now, at least!

Spoiler: show

Really nice and clean look \:D/
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:39 am

Wow...I really love that Beauty and the Beast setup! That's top notch!

Kiners_funatic

Postby Kiners_funatic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Beautiful! Both Bell Qposkets come with a special color if you like to be a completionist ;)
IG: @thatonegrail

UrsulaLover

Postby UrsulaLover » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:06 pm

Did you make the shelving units or did you purchase those?
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm

OMG that is amazing! I love the way you put that together, super creative!

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 pm

UrsulaLover wrote:

Purchased from Amazon for $22. Really like them!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076H ... UTF8&psc=1
Melissa

UrsulaLover

Postby UrsulaLover » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:06 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
UrsulaLover wrote:

Purchased from Amazon for $22. Really like them!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076H ... UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the info. Looks like it's time for me to fall down the Amazon wormhole! :mir1:
You can call me Shandra.
IG: ursulalover_

Image Image

ISO: Johnny Ramone and Dee Dee Ramone Pops

JenPop

Postby JenPop » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:42 am

I absolutely love this display! So creative!

supenman

Postby supenman » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:21 am

This is an amazing collection! Love the setup!
SDCC
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020ish, 2021ish, 2022

Funko Fundays
• 2015 - 2021: Failed
• 2022: Failed, yet I was lucky enough to attend as a +1!

https://www.instagram.com/supenman/

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:44 pm

I really am digging the way your displays look.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm really digging your displays.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:46 pm

wmwadeii wrote:So was trying to figure out how to make the Dorbz in the smaller shelves more visible on the cheap. Was at Hobby Lobby today and found some Styrofoam board and decided to do a test. I think it came out ok but to really make it nice will need a $40 heat saw to keep the edges smooth. Thinking a single 12x36 $12 board will net me enough for 12 shelves so will need 4 boards for all 48 shelves so $50 isn't too bad. The one I bought today was 40% off not sure why so going to check on that as well. This way they aren't hidden as much and can get the 5 per shelf I wanted so 240 of my huge collection will have homes.

I really like the way it came out.

Batz31

Postby Batz31 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:48 pm

plut094 wrote:Heya! My first post.

I looks really cool.

Synseer83

Postby Synseer83 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 am

question for the OOB displayers, do you display them by genre or line or say screw it i just wanna display em any which way?
Instagram: @LJCards83
Twitter: @LJCards83

edlopez0416

Postby edlopez0416 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Synseer83 wrote:question for the OOB displayers, do you display them by genre or line or say screw it i just wanna display em any which way?

I display them by line I have DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney in separate areas. But I can see that might get a little difficult if you have limited space.
Hello my name is: Eduardo

POPS:1,027
DORBZ:200
MYSTERY MINIS: 450

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:20 pm

I like those Tetris looking shelves, a small collection line would fit there perfectly.
Checkout my new Funko channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQY2uTz-9ITlS6FsLz3lElg
Instagram: @AjFunkoHead

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:38 pm

racheva wrote:I spent this rainy weekend doing some pop organizing. First my Star Wars collection. Still some work to be done, but not too bad. Then I had to arrange all my other pops, which was kinda fun, tbh! Trying to work with the shelving I have and not buy all new stuff. Gotta save those funds for pops lol

Love the SPN display
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

jahilbert

Postby jahilbert » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:47 pm

A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:46 pm

jahilbert wrote:A New BB-8 Shelf for the Star Wars Pops! I think it might almost be life sized!

This is super cool! I love it
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”