Vynls love in general

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Shalee04

Re: Vynls love in general

Postby Shalee04 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 am

I tried really hard to resist collecting the Vynl line, But,,,, no such luck, now I'm hooked.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:21 pm

Vin phx wrote:
Batgirl73 wrote:So heres a new question my one friends brought of a point.. would you all rather get the vynls 2 in a pack or would you rather 1 like a pop? His theory is if you didnt like the second character you might not buy it? What do you guys think? I think 2 in a pack is good for the money. And usually they make the second character compliment the main one. I think it's a win win. However the MOTU I didnt automatically buy because I didnt like the second person in the box. I think it should have been he man and she ra instead of he man and trapjaw?

I actually like them coming in 2 packs, but I do get what you mean what if you don't like the 2nd figure but with these I think they should come in 2 packs.

At the 2 figures for $15 price point I am totally cool with the 2-pack format. Even if I do not love the second character like you said there is usually a connection and logic to having them.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Shalee04 wrote:I tried really hard to resist collecting the Vynl line, But,,,, no such luck, now I'm hooked.

They are sooooo addicting. :drunken:
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:29 pm

It's still early on so the prices aren't to bad. You can have a collection on a budget with these.

Vin phx

Postby Vin phx » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Vin phx wrote:
Batgirl73 wrote:So heres a new question my one friends brought of a point.. would you all rather get the vynls 2 in a pack or would you rather 1 like a pop? His theory is if you didnt like the second character you might not buy it? What do you guys think? I think 2 in a pack is good for the money. And usually they make the second character compliment the main one. I think it's a win win. However the MOTU I didnt automatically buy because I didnt like the second person in the box. I think it should have been he man and she ra instead of he man and trapjaw?

I actually like them coming in 2 packs, but I do get what you mean what if you don't like the 2nd figure but with these I think they should come in 2 packs.

At the 2 figures for $15 price point I am totally cool with the 2-pack format. Even if I do not love the second character like you said there is usually a connection and logic to having them.

So agree to that the connection is there who know maybe it will grow on you later on about that character and you can thank funko for it haha
Pop count 1k+
Dorbz count 180
ImageImage

brixnivy

Postby brixnivy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:10 pm

theoriginalz wrote:I look at Vynl. as a great way to get those old Ad Icons I can't afford! Plus they have great faces.

I totally agree! I wish they’d do a Boo Berry one.

wmwadeii

Postby wmwadeii » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Shalee04 wrote:I tried really hard to resist collecting the Vynl line, But,,,, no such luck, now I'm hooked.

Same bought the HT SDCC exclusive and then immediately went out and bought almost every other one that has been released, think I'm 4 or 5 behind right now.
Images Unplugged
- Dorbz News, Photos & Checklists
#dorbzoutsidethebox on Instagram
Pop! = 360 Dorbz = 588 Vynl. = 27
wmwadeii on PPG and Stashpedia

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:18 pm

I like the Vynl line. They are a good size and I love the amount of expression they have on their faces. The art style is fun!
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Bearmodel

Postby Bearmodel » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi!

Just a small update on the visual board. I added Voldemort and Lestrange and hopefully we will more photos of upcoming Vynls the following weeks.

Cheers

Funk0Fairy

Postby Funk0Fairy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:20 pm

I initially didn't like the vynl figures but recently have found a love for the vynl ad icons. It's likely the only way I'll be able to get any of the earlier cereal icons like count Chocula or Yummy Mummy.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Funk0Fairy wrote:I initially didn't like the vynl figures but recently have found a love for the vynl ad icons. It's likely the only way I'll be able to get any of the earlier cereal icons like count Chocula or Yummy Mummy.

Indeed and the look the Vynls have suits adicons really well! Just got my yummy mummy fruit brute combo in the mail and i cant wait to get a look at them OOB!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

Ncris

Postby Ncris » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:40 pm

Image Loving the vinyl line pretty cool

Ajc619

Postby Ajc619 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:53 am

I think the Vynl line is cool and much better than dorbz and rock candy. So far, I’ve got the IT, Kellogg’s Cereal, and Bao vynls.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:57 pm

I have to say for me it really depends on the characters for the Vynl. I think there are a few that are super cute! I am so invested in a few characters that I can't justify going down the vynl road quite yet. Maybe someday.

Stareiskies

Postby Stareiskies » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:11 pm

I have to be honest, when they were originally announced, I definitely didn't dig them. I thought they were kind of silly. Sure the detail was better but I thought it was a feeble attempt to break from the Pop craze. But I think they're growing on me! There aren't any currently that I'm dying to have, but I can't wait for more to be announced because depending on the line, I'm adding them to the collection!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:17 pm

Definitely dig the Vynl’s..was hesitant at first, but after the first pack, I just couldn’t stop lol
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Jaybrd1095

Postby Jaybrd1095 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:14 am

If they make a Biggie/Tupac VYNL, more and more ppl will start buying VYNL

Zebra Armada19

Postby Zebra Armada19 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:55 am

Loving them. I like the aestitic and more detail in the eyes. I love the studiness and designs on the boxes. I got the Life Aquatic Vynls and got hooked with the Cereal Icons. I can't wait for more!

Return to “Vinyl”