EMPIRE Strikes Back Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Tyrannicus

Re: EMPIRE Strikes Back Mystery Minis

Postby Tyrannicus » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:55 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Tyrannicus wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Where are you located? I've been searching for the Target exclusive, but yet to find a case.

Kansas. No sign of the ESB common case or the Target case at all here. I see a lot of common Solo cases though, and even a common case of the original Star Wars set.

Thanks for the reply. I read your post incorrectly. I thought you found the three target exclusives. lol I've only seen the ESB common cases at local comic/toy stores or Boxlunch. I just need the 3 Target to complete the set.

Yeah, unfortunately we don't have a BoxLunch here, the closest one is 3 hours away and our comic book stores don't want to carry Funko products for some stupid reason.

The Popfather

Postby The Popfather » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:42 pm

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:
babasdada wrote:
MarvelPopFan75 wrote:I can not deal with this before SDCC, and I was hoping to cut down on my growing mini addiction.

You shall not PASS (these up)!

At least this go around has R2-D2, if there aren't 4 1/6's in this set it might not be that bad.

Sadly there are 4 1:6 ratio minis. I think that has become to the new model for mystery minis. I bought 23 boxes from different cases and ended up with only 11 minis that were not duplicates. It was disappointing.
The Popfather- Head of the Popfia!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Hot Topic Case F has IG-88 and Lando.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 am

Does anyone have the DPCI for the Target exclusive ESB boxes? I don't think I've seen them around yet in my area.

vtyu221

Postby vtyu221 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:00 pm

I really wish those troopers would be easier to get
Please call me vince :freddy2:

ISO: James Gunn, Duffer Brothers, Director Freddy

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 pm

mmmrice wrote:Does anyone have the DPCI for the Target exclusive ESB boxes? I don't think I've seen them around yet in my area.

I spoke to a Target employee a week or so ago who told me their reset of the Funko and Toys areas was supposed to be complete by August 31, and that was also when the ESB boxes were supposed to release, but some Targets might put them out a bit before that.

I have no real reason to think this guy was or wasn't credible, but it's August 14th and I'm starting to believe it more every day.

Regardless I am visiting a Target more or less every day. What I saw with the Harry Potter minis is if you don't get there first, there will be 2-4 figures missing and none of the remaining ones will be worth buying.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:12 am

KnightsOfRey wrote:
mmmrice wrote:Does anyone have the DPCI for the Target exclusive ESB boxes? I don't think I've seen them around yet in my area.

I spoke to a Target employee a week or so ago who told me their reset of the Funko and Toys areas was supposed to be complete by August 31, and that was also when the ESB boxes were supposed to release, but some Targets might put them out a bit before that.

I have no real reason to think this guy was or wasn't credible, but it's August 14th and I'm starting to believe it more every day.

Regardless I am visiting a Target more or less every day. What I saw with the Harry Potter minis is if you don't get there first, there will be 2-4 figures missing and none of the remaining ones will be worth buying.

That's true, I definitely saw the target HP minis pillaged within days of checking. I did get lucky on the R&M minis that were missing 2 boxes but still got the Toxic exclusives.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm

yokofox33 wrote:I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is a misprint. There have been plenty of times Funko has stated that a figure is not in an exclusive assortment, but then it ends up appearing in the case. Didn't it just happen with Rick and Morty Series 2? Really hoping IG-88 is still in there and the Lobot is really a 1/12 or something. Wishful thinking, but let's see what people start pulling.

Unfortunately, it looks like the math is right ... :roflmao:
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:01 pm

Hot Topic Case D... yet another Wampa. Sure would be nice to pull a store exclusive from that store...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:39 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Hot Topic Case D... yet another Wampa. Sure would be nice to pull a store exclusive from that store...

I feel like my Hot Topics have married several boxes together and it scares me off from buying any of them haha.

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:38 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Hot Topic Case D... yet another Wampa. Sure would be nice to pull a store exclusive from that store...

I've seen more fresh cases of ESB locally than any other series, and of a variety of exclusives, but they've ALL been Wampa cases, no matter what... it's really getting stupid...

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Found a fresh common case at my B&N... Case F of IG-88 and Lando. Still searching for Boba and Dengar! Frustrating!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

Tyrannicus

Postby Tyrannicus » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 am

Found a case at my B&N! Went with the sweet spot of top middle and bottom middle and pulled a Boba Fett! No luck on Dengar though.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Where are you ESB Target Exclusive?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:44 pm

I haven’t had the best luck with these so far. The only one I really want is Boba Fett.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Finally pulled Boba today at another B&N! Really ecstatic to have him now.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 pm

cmasicampo wrote:I haven’t had the best luck with these so far. The only one I really want is Boba Fett.

Yeah as much as I love Empire, bobbles are always really tough and I end up with a lot of doubles myself so it’s been really hard to get started on this set. I really love the sculpts for them though

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm

cmasicampo wrote:I haven’t had the best luck with these so far. The only one I really want is Boba Fett.

Pulled two vaders that I was hoping was a Boba :(

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Still can’t find boba, so many Vaders ](*,)
Instagram- calebshiny

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:38 pm

Anyone need a Hoth Leia? Tried to pull a 4-LOM to trade a Beppi, but pulled Hoth Leia :P
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:26 am

Just a reminder... You have a lot of duplicates, common or exclusives, and want to get rid of them? PM me. My top common wants are Hoth Luke and Hoth Leia; my top exclusive wants are Bespin Leia (GS) and Hoth Han (HT). Bounty hunters are also highly desirable (except Boba Fett). Thanks everybody!
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:19 am

Have yet to see the Target exclusives or even a common box. Have gotten some from HT but only pulled the Hoth Han so far.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Brucrew77

Postby Brucrew77 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 am

New to the Forum!!!

Figured this post made the most sense adding my first comment as this is what I am actively hunting today!

Awesome set, I love the Wampa and added Boba yesterday! (Check your local Barnes and Noble if you have one local!) I am still after 4-Lom and eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Target exclusives, that Zuckuss looks super awesome!

Cant wait to be more active within this community on the forum!

Happy Hunting!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Tyrannicus wrote:Found a case at my B&N! Went with the sweet spot of top middle and bottom middle and pulled a Boba Fett! No luck on Dengar though.

That is one that I have yet to pull. That is actually one that I think is very nice looking. There are only a few that I'd keep for the sake of keeping in my collection and that is one that I dig.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Is there a case assortment with Leia and Lando in the chase spots?

I found a full case at Barnes & Noble with five boxes under 50g — I figured they were two Yodas, two R2s and one Leia. I got the other chase spot in case it was Boba or Dengar, and it turned out to be Lando. Just making sure I didn’t do something stupid.

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:28 am

nightschwing wrote:Is there a case assortment with Leia and Lando in the chase spots?

I found a full case at Barnes & Noble with five boxes under 50g — I figured they were two Yodas, two R2s and one Leia. I got the other chase spot in case it was Boba or Dengar, and it turned out to be Lando. Just making sure I didn’t do something stupid.

IG-88 is under 50g

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:51 am

KnightsOfRey wrote:IG-88 is under 50g

Oh true. I pulled IG-88 a few weeks ago. I forgot he’s in the case with Lando too.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:43 pm

I found a target case the other day. I didn't mess with it. I have collected all the ones that I am going to collect.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:36 pm

PigNosePony wrote:I found a target case the other day. I didn't mess with it. I have collected all the ones that I am going to collect.

You wouldn't happen to know the DPCI, would you?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:40 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:I found a target case the other day. I didn't mess with it. I have collected all the ones that I am going to collect.

You wouldn't happen to know the DPCI, would you?

Sorry I didn’t ask. If I come across it I’ll be happy to post

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:58 pm

PigNosePony wrote:Sorry I didn’t ask. If I come across it I’ll be happy to post

If you still have one of the boxes, you might be able to use the app to scan in the barcode and click on the item once it comes up (if it does). If you scroll to the bottom of the item listing, there should be a DPCI.

Also, if anybody has an extras (commons or exclusives, with a particular emphasis on bounty hunters) they want to get rid of, PM me. I'm buying. Cheers!
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:49 pm

Lady_Macbeth wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:Sorry I didn’t ask. If I come across it I’ll be happy to post

If you still have one of the boxes, you might be able to use the app to scan in the barcode and click on the item once it comes up (if it does). If you scroll to the bottom of the item listing, there should be a DPCI.

Also, if anybody has an extras (commons or exclusives, with a particular emphasis on bounty hunters) they want to get rid of, PM me. I'm buying. Cheers!

I did not purchase any from this place, but I do have some that I am trying to offload. PMING You.

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 am

I take it these still have not shown up in anyones Target yet? Ive been hounding the ones near me to no success.
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

Brizzo

Postby Brizzo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:06 am

I live in the midwest and I have yet to see them at either of the two targets in town.

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 pm

I just visited two Targets today (I'm in the Southeast), and nothing.

IcebergAP

Postby IcebergAP » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 am

Anybody found any targert boxes yet? Lol, what is going on with dang target!!

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:48 pm

IcebergAP wrote:Anybody found any targert boxes yet? Lol, what is going on with dang target!!

One poster above found a case but I'm not sure what the dpci is. These are taking forever to hit shelves though.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Barnes & Noble restocked, and I was able to pull a Dengar! (Unfortunately he came with twin Darth Vaders because the case was jumbled, and the case weights were all over the place.)

So now my doubles are Hoth Luke x2, Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, Darth Vader x2, Wampa, Lando Calrissian and IG-88. I’m only looking for Boba Fett, Snowtrooper, Bossk, 4-LOM and Target exclusives. “Only.”

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:58 pm

nightschwing wrote:Barnes & Noble restocked, and I was able to pull a Dengar! (Unfortunately he came with twin Darth Vaders because the case was jumbled, and the case weights were all over the place.)

So now my doubles are Hoth Luke x2, Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, Darth Vader x2, Wampa, Lando Calrissian and IG-88. I’m only looking for Boba Fett, Snowtrooper, Bossk, 4-LOM and Target exclusives. “Only.”

Hey! I know you!

Congrats on Dengar again! ;-)

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:18 pm

I really just want Bobba Fett.... I have ended up with over 7 Darth Vadars.. As much as I love the evil man................ COME ON!

Return to “Blind Bags”