Hocus Pocus Pops

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Jeffvela710

Re: Hocus Pocus Pops

Postby Jeffvela710 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:43 am

Need this ones one of my family movies to see in Halloween

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 am

Boymom4 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I really hope they do expand the line. There are so many variants they could make. I'd love a Mary Sanderson riding a vacuum cleaner variant.

Hoping for more as well. It sounds like these 3 have done pretty well so far. So fingers crossed!

Missed these beauties online :( Do you know if they will be in their store when they open up for Halloween.

They are! Someone in my local Funko group posted yesterday they picked them up from a store!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
dmitch86 wrote:

Hoping for more as well. It sounds like these 3 have done pretty well so far. So fingers crossed!

Missed these beauties online :( Do you know if they will be in their store when they open up for Halloween.

They are! Someone in my local Funko group posted yesterday they picked them up from a store!

That's great to know. I did end up ordering them online, but wouldn't mind picking them up in store just in case I get the dreaded cancellation email some people have been receiving.

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:04 pm

I'm hesitant about ordering these online because I don't know how well they'll package them for shipping.

dmitch86

Postby dmitch86 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:18 pm

neonglow wrote:I'm hesitant about ordering these online because I don't know how well they'll package them for shipping.

Hmm I wasn't worried about that. Until now... here's hoping for some bubble wrap! Haha
Hi! I'm Dustin! I'm addicted to Pops! and a sucker for nostalgia... my wife thinks I'm stuck in the 90's.

I'm growing older but not up
- Jimmy Buffett
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PrincessPhie

Postby PrincessPhie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Spirit canceled my first pre-order without warning so I had to reorder them. I still hope to find them in stores though in case it gets canceled again but it’s harder to Pop hunt in a city like New York with so many collectors, that’s for sure :(
Shirphie
Funko HQ Grand Opening l :fdo92: 7, 8, 9 l FUNDAYS 2018 - Present l FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
NYCC 2013 - Present l SDCC 2018 - Present

AjFunkoDude

Postby AjFunkoDude » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Can’t wait for this line.
Checkout my new Funko channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCQY2uTz-9ITlS6FsLz3lElg
Instagram: @AjFunkoHead

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Has anyone received their order yet? I haven't gotten a shipped email nor a cancelled email. Just wondering.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:49 am

Boymom4 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:

That's great to know. I did end up ordering them online, but wouldn't mind picking them up in store just in case I get the dreaded cancellation email some people have been receiving.

I would recommend checking out the stores because I have heard about a LOT of people getting cancellation emails for some reason. Or just wonky billing in general from them.

Bendymoose

Postby Bendymoose » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 pm

Jenster521 wrote:Has anyone received their order yet? I haven't gotten a shipped email nor a cancelled email. Just wondering.

Had shipping confirmation today after not hearing anything since ordering so don't worry yet :)

evrythngzen

Postby evrythngzen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Just curious, did anyone preorder them and if so, have you received them? They took the money out a week ago but I haven't actually gotten a shipping notice so I was just curious. Well, that and my husband makes me nervous cause he will say things like, this guy got his on insta, are you sure yours isn't lost? (which recently happened to me....mailman delivered to wrong place and they won't give the box back and now it's sold out). Anyhow, I was just wondering because when I look it up, it still shows preorder and nothing else. LOL
:freddy3: Collector, convention manager, all around nerdy weirdo!!

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:45 pm

evrythngzen wrote:Just curious, did anyone preorder them and if so, have you received them? They took the money out a week ago but I haven't actually gotten a shipping notice so I was just curious. Well, that and my husband makes me nervous cause he will say things like, this guy got his on insta, are you sure yours isn't lost? (which recently happened to me....mailman delivered to wrong place and they won't give the box back and now it's sold out). Anyhow, I was just wondering because when I look it up, it still shows preorder and nothing else. LOL

I did preorder them and have no clue what the status on my order is so since last night, I had sent them an email inquiring about the status of my order and haven't heard back from them yet. I also did get charged for them about a week ago too. Maybe it'll take a week+ to process? I wouldn't worry about it being lost in the mail just yet until you receive some kind of shipping confirmation. I'm thinking it is taking a while because they're also in the process of setting up shop everywhere.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

rowden

Postby rowden » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Ordered these as soon as they were up.
Anyone got a clue as to when they will ship?
"Evil knows evil" Dr. Smith- Lost in Space
ImageImage

Zorn88

Postby Zorn88 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:00 pm

Pretty sure these release at the end of September, so I there shouldn't be any worry.

coopscohen

Postby coopscohen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:39 pm

rowden wrote:Ordered these as soon as they were up.
Anyone got a clue as to when they will ship?

I believe they have started shipping as I received a confirmation yesterday. Appears they are shipping via FedEx. Hopefully they are packed well but honestly I doubt it. Just crossing my fingers they come in decent shape lol
ImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Please post pics of how the packaging arrives and the condition of the pops when you all get them. Last year, I had some items destroyed through their shipping (Halloween props). Luckily, I was able to return them to the store. I rather buy on the spot and not deal with their shipping. Hopefully you all get some good shipping with these pops.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:They are! Someone in my local Funko group posted yesterday they picked them up from a store!

I would recommend checking out the stores because I have heard about a LOT of people getting cancellation emails for some reason. Or just wonky billing in general from them.

I definitely will and thank you for the heads up. I would be super sad to miss out on these girls.

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:34 pm

anyone know how good they are about shipping their pops? i ordered them a week ago and they haven't shipped yet.
Current POP/Dorbz/Misc. Funko Count:
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football
:freddy3:

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:26 am

LakerNation1216 wrote:anyone know how good they are about shipping their pops? i ordered them a week ago and they haven't shipped yet.

I ordered them a few days after they were announced and just got shipping info today. Estimates arrival on the 30th, so soon!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Awesome, thanks! :)
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football

ugagerman

Postby ugagerman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
LakerNation1216 wrote:anyone know how good they are about shipping their pops? i ordered them a week ago and they haven't shipped yet.

I ordered them a few days after they were announced and just got shipping info today. Estimates arrival on the 30th, so soon!

I ordered them when they first went up and I haven't got a shipping notice yet:(

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Honestly, I still haven't gotten one yet, just hoping it comes soon. I think I got charged today though
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Might be too soon for anybody to know how their shipping is just yet. But I hope for everyone's sake the shipping is good!

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Was surprised to come home to my set today! Didn't even get a shipping notice. They're so amazing! I'm so happy we got these. Just looking at them makes me so happy! And with the 25th anniversary release of the movie next month, it's gonna make a great display!
:dkjoker1:

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 pm

These ones are a must have for me. Halloween is my favorite!!!

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:20 pm

ugagerman wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

I ordered them when they first went up and I haven't got a shipping notice yet:(

Looks like some people are getting them already without a shipping notice. Yours will probably arrive soon!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

ugagerman

Postby ugagerman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
ugagerman wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

Looks like some people are getting them already without a shipping notice. Yours will probably arrive soon!

Thanks for the info. This is good to hear.

LakerNation1216

Postby LakerNation1216 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm

I second that!
~1,711

Updated 4-11-22

Lakers Basketball
Rams Football

zwahelian

Postby zwahelian » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:57 am

I can’t wait until Spirit gets a ton of returns from these Pops coming in damaged, it’s inevitable. Then they’ll learn what this Funko stuff is all about :D
IG: funkh0e
Started collecting: July 2016 | Pop! Star Wars: 83 | Pop! Marvel: TBA | Pop! Heroes: 45 | Pop! Rides: 3 | Total Pop!s: 1,000+

Grail: NYCC Qui Gon Jinn, Indy's Ride, Holo Qui Gon, Flocked Wicket

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:12 am

Hoping mine comes soon. Ordered them right when they went up online and still waiting on it to be shipped. Weird. lol

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:48 am

Got my shipping notice yesterday
My wife is monitoring the tracking like a hawk lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

dboneo

Postby dboneo » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:48 am

Still looking for winfred

kungpowellyn

Postby kungpowellyn » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Got my online order today! It was surprisingly well packed and everything came perfect! Although it was shipped out from Charlotte, NC which is like 20 minutes from my house and it took 5 days to arrive.
ig: kungpowellyn

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:12 pm

The Spirit Halloween store in my town opens on 9/1 but it is just down the street from my work so I’ll be checking once they open.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

DMScurvy

Postby DMScurvy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:43 am

For anyone worried about Spirit's shipping, relax. My order came today and it was overly protected in large box with bubble wrap.

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:48 pm

kungpowellyn wrote:Got my online order today! It was surprisingly well packed and everything came perfect! Although it was shipped out from Charlotte, NC which is like 20 minutes from my house and it took 5 days to arrive.

Did you buy the 3 pack or singles from the website? I still only have a sale confirmation from 7/22 and have heard nothing since. I emailed them a few days ago but no response.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

kungpowellyn

Postby kungpowellyn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
kungpowellyn wrote:Got my online order today! It was surprisingly well packed and everything came perfect! Although it was shipped out from Charlotte, NC which is like 20 minutes from my house and it took 5 days to arrive.

Did you buy the 3 pack or singles from the website? I still only have a sale confirmation from 7/22 and have heard nothing since. I emailed them a few days ago but no response.

I ordered them as singles(3 pack was sold out when I went to order) I also got a fed ex shipping notification a day or so before they even notified me that it has shipped.
ig: kungpowellyn

Biohazard125

Postby Biohazard125 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:38 am

now that they have hocus pocus pops they really need to make a binx pop, would love to see more for this line.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 am

Order arrived yesterday packed very well however FedEx made sure to drop something on the box.
2 of the 3 were damaged, not horrible but still bothers my wife.
Going to swing by Spirit and see if any are at the store maybe make a quick exchange
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am

kungpowellyn wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:

I ordered them as singles(3 pack was sold out when I went to order) I also got a fed ex shipping notification a day or so before they even notified me that it has shipped.

Thanks for the info. I hope to hear something soon on my 3 pack.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”