IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:33 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:
Where are the sweet spots if you don’t mind me asking?

Both right side middles (bottom being the true gem) and top back left

Thanks will keep this in mind

I’ve had pretty good luck so far with it. Scale for extra assurance though

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:22 am

Does anyone know the Gamestop Product ID so I can track these?

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:24 am

Does anybody have the WIC number for the Walgreens system?

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:40 am

Some of the HT stores have more then a case of figures and the sweet spots maybe already refill with another figure. So I have second thoughts to buy from that or not. Also is hard to just find a fresh case.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:Does anybody have the WIC number for the Walgreens system?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Lakers wrote:Some of the HT stores have more then a case of figures and the sweet spots maybe already refill with another figure. So I have second thoughts to buy from that or not. Also is hard to just find a fresh case.

That is something you definitely have to look out for, mixed cases. Which makes the urgency to get to these first before anyone else that much greater. Couple that with the fact that this is a very popular line and some pretty tough ratios, this set will be incredibly hard for a person to complete. Hopefully HT’s will get restocks on these

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:55 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Found my first fresh case of Walgreens minis in Kent, WA. I’ll report my findings soon

Nice! Fingers crossed you got the good case with both Pennies.

Sad to say I did not find the magic case BUT very happy to report I did buy 3 and got common 1/24 Ben, 1/24 exclusive Mike w/ crowbar and 1/36 exclusive Penny w/ bar through head. Happy just to find a case already let alone a fresh one, and very happy with my first pulls in these. I can also definitely confirm the sweet spots are the same as the other cases

DUDE!!! thats awesome!!! congrats! I'm glad it seems like a collector got them for a change! Its sad seeing all of the exclusives up on eBay because it seems like everyone just wants to flip them. Im glad you were able to get 2 of them!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:21 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Sad to say I did not find the magic case BUT very happy to report I did buy 3 and got common 1/24 Ben, 1/24 exclusive Mike w/ crowbar and 1/36 exclusive Penny w/ bar through head. Happy just to find a case already let alone a fresh one, and very happy with my first pulls in these. I can also definitely confirm the sweet spots are the same as the other cases

DUDE!!! thats awesome!!! congrats! I'm glad it seems like a collector got them for a change! Its sad seeing all of the exclusives up on eBay because it seems like everyone just wants to flip them. Im glad you were able to get 2 of them!

Congrats!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:11 pm

I bought a fresh case from local Walgreens- no exclusive! Thought there would be at least one.

Derrico13

Postby Derrico13 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:15 pm

First post here! I've gotten 2 Fresh Hot Topic cases, only one had an exclusive. I've bought 4 fresh Walgreen's cases, 2 had no exclusives, 2 had 2 exclusives (I posted on IG when I opened it, I got both Pennywises, which was awesome!). I cherrypicked a fresh Gamestop case and got 1 exclusive. Are we assuming Target is the other exclusive assortment, and do we know what the three are? (Toothy deadlights....and?)

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:21 pm

Derrico13 wrote:First post here! I've gotten 2 Fresh Hot Topic cases, only one had an exclusive. I've bought 4 fresh Walgreen's cases, 2 had no exclusives, 2 had 2 exclusives (I posted on IG when I opened it, I got both Pennywises, which was awesome!). I cherrypicked a fresh Gamestop case and got 1 exclusive. Are we assuming Target is the other exclusive assortment, and do we know what the three are? (Toothy deadlights....and?)

You've had awesome luck!

If I had to guess, I would think we would get a bloody Bev (since there's a chase pop of her), and maybe a pre-arm cast Eddie?
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 pm

:
Just opened my two cases from HT - one exclusive :(
So many duplicates now ](*,)

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:35 pm

neilmc2001 wrote::
Just opened my two cases from HT - one exclusive :(
So many duplicates now ](*,)

if you need to unload one of those extra Balloon Pennys let me know :D

Derrico13

Postby Derrico13 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:38 pm

kihou wrote:
Derrico13 wrote:First post here! I've gotten 2 Fresh Hot Topic cases, only one had an exclusive. I've bought 4 fresh Walgreen's cases, 2 had no exclusives, 2 had 2 exclusives (I posted on IG when I opened it, I got both Pennywises, which was awesome!). I cherrypicked a fresh Gamestop case and got 1 exclusive. Are we assuming Target is the other exclusive assortment, and do we know what the three are? (Toothy deadlights....and?)

You've had awesome luck!

If I had to guess, I would think we would get a bloody Bev (since there's a chase pop of her), and maybe a pre-arm cast Eddie?

Yeah, that was one of my guesses, too (bloody Bev). I was surprised we didn't get Mike with ammo belt/bolt gun instead of pipe. I'd like to get confirmation so I can start turning my dupes into customs!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:27 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Thank you!! I agree tho, the same people wiping out all these cases and making it tough for us to get to are the same ones putting these things on eBay and that really sucks because there are a lot of people out there who just want to collect these. Still on the hunt for the WG’s 1/72 Pennywise, hoping these start showing up a little more around my area soon. I’ve still only seen the one case myself and have been to 4-5 different WG’s since, so it really is a crapshoot

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Walgreens visit #11 across 7 different stores...nothing.

This is maddening. None of the employees know what I'm talking about (which is understandable).

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Sking19 wrote:Walgreens visit #11 across 7 different stores...nothing.

This is maddening. None of the employees know what I'm talking about (which is understandable).

Yeah, Walgreens really seems like the worst for trying to hunt Funko in general. I've heard from two different local stores that they aren't allowed to put them out yet, then an hour or two later someone posted they got the chase Invisible Man Pop from the same store #-o Guess I'm not pushy enough.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Nothing in my area as well. Where are you located?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:03 pm

I hit 8 Walgreens stores in Florida - only one had them out

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:25 pm

I went to 7 different Walgreens today. No luck.

I did however find a fresh case at HT, and a partial case at Box Lunch. Hot Topic yielded Bill on silver, the 1/36 HT Ben, and the 1/24 Georgie. Box Lunch had 2 of the minis missing so that told me there should've been at least one rare/uncommon in there, and I got the 1/24 Henry. I also nabbed the two 1/6 Pennywise minis from a partial GameStop case, since the post office ate the two that a friend sent me. Somewhere in a USPS sorting facility in Kentucky, there are two loose Pennywise minis lurking, waiting for someone to fall into their trap.

I'm down to needing the 1/72 common case Penny, Judith, the 1/72 HT Bill, the 1/36 Georgie, and the 3 Walgreens exclusives.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:
Looked at 5 different Walgreens. No luck.

Checked a bunch myself, no luck either here. I haven’t seen any reports of these even hitting the west coast yet for the Walgreens ones. Hoping this week

nightbodega wrote:I bought two cases from HT. Got the Dancing Pennywise, the Pennywise w/ballon, Pennywise with severed hand, the ghost painting and the slouching ghoul. Pretty much the only ones I wanted from that case. Went to Gamestop and got three loose ones. Was able to get another dancing and balloon Pennywise. Also got another slouching ghoul. So on the hunt for the GS Pennywise and the Walgreens Pennywise exclusive.

GameStop doesn’t actually have exclusives for these so the 1/72 Pennywise you are searching for still is actually from a common case. Just letting you know so you aren’t restricted to finding claw Pennywise at Gs only. Hope that helps :)

So for my understanding is two 1/72 Pennywise? One from Walgreens and one in the common case, right?

I did not know that. I thought that Pennywise with claws was a GS exclusive.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:58 pm

I finally found some at a Gamestop and pulled Georgie! I was very happy, he was my favorite character. They look great. The person at Walgreens is trying to help me get them so I feel relieved. If I could get a Walgreens case that'd be fantastic.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:45 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Checked a bunch myself, no luck either here. I haven’t seen any reports of these even hitting the west coast yet for the Walgreens ones. Hoping this week

GameStop doesn’t actually have exclusives for these so the 1/72 Pennywise you are searching for still is actually from a common case. Just letting you know so you aren’t restricted to finding claw Pennywise at Gs only. Hope that helps :)

So for my understanding is two 1/72 Pennywise? One from Walgreens and one in the common case, right?

I did not know that. I thought that Pennywise with claws was a GS exclusive.

Nope! GameStop doesn't have any exclusives, as far as we know. There's still an unaccounted for Pennywise that no one is quite sure where it'll be exclusive to, but the Penny with claws is in the common cases. So it should drop a lot in price on the secondary market, once more stores start stocking them.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm in the same boat. I went to so many Walgreens today, and had zero luck. I've been checking the one by my house daily, just in case. I reaaally want the Walgreens Pennywise minis.

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:53 am

Hey guys, just wanted to verify what I got in three Walgreens blind boxes:
1/72 Walgreens Pennywise-lower middle right
1/24 Bill on the bike-upper middle right
1/24 Georgie-upper back left corner

I may have the two 1/24's flipped, sorry about that. I always grab the same three out of a fresh case if I find one regardless of what they are, shocked I got those as I almost always get really common mini's. Good luck to all. I'm hoping to find the leper, painting lady/Judith & all the Pennywise variants. Probably won't, but one can dream! Thanks for the layouts, may help give me a chance.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:24 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Sad to say I did not find the magic case BUT very happy to report I did buy 3 and got common 1/24 Ben, 1/24 exclusive Mike w/ crowbar and 1/36 exclusive Penny w/ bar through head. Happy just to find a case already let alone a fresh one, and very happy with my first pulls in these. I can also definitely confirm the sweet spots are the same as the other cases

Thank you!! I agree tho, the same people wiping out all these cases and making it tough for us to get to are the same ones putting these things on eBay and that really sucks because there are a lot of people out there who just want to collect these. Still on the hunt for the WG’s 1/72 Pennywise, hoping these start showing up a little more around my area soon. I’ve still only seen the one case myself and have been to 4-5 different WG’s since, so it really is a crapshoot

Yea the only good thing is that it seems like the prices might be dropping a little... but yea it sucks. Went out looking tonight to the 4 around me and none know what I’m talking about. I did find a chase invisible man which is pretty cool but the hunt for the exclusives continues

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

I don't know if they have it in only some Walgreens or they did not received their shipment. Look like when Target have their Rick & Morty exclusives and only a few stores have it.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:59 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

I'm in Indiana.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:13 pm

I helped someone out today. I have not seen the movie cause its so scary.. I have to say... THE MINIS ARE SCARY TOO! :)

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:17 pm

PigNosePony wrote:I helped someone out today. I have not seen the movie cause its so scary.. I have to say... THE MINIS ARE SCARY TOO! :)

Yeah, they really captured the crazy eyes on Pennywise lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 pm

kihou wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:I helped someone out today. I have not seen the movie cause its so scary.. I have to say... THE MINIS ARE SCARY TOO! :)

Yeah, they really captured the crazy eyes on Pennywise lol

I will take your word for it cause I havent seen the new movie....

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Has anyone had any luck calling and asking for these? What do you ask for? Are you giving the product ID? Specifically referring to Walgreens.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:51 pm

My nephews and even my daughter have been checking Walgreens for me and nothing at all. GameStops are always picked through with just one or two boxes left. This set is going to be so hard to complete but it's a must for me.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Sking19 wrote:Has anyone had any luck calling and asking for these? What do you ask for? Are you giving the product ID? Specifically referring to Walgreens.

lol, you'll be wasting your breath.

neilmc2001

Postby neilmc2001 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Sking19 wrote:Has anyone had any luck calling and asking for these? What do you ask for? Are you giving the product ID? Specifically referring to Walgreens.

Yes, they had no clue what I was talking about lol

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:27 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Yea the only good thing is that it seems like the prices might be dropping a little... but yea it sucks. Went out looking tonight to the 4 around me and none know what I’m talking about. I did find a chase invisible man which is pretty cool but the hunt for the exclusives continues

Congrats on the chase!! That’s a good one to have and at least makes the hunt worth it. Just keep checking, I finally just found my second fresh case around here so they are definitely starting to show up. They will probably be everywhere within the next week or two

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:43 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I finally found some at a Gamestop and pulled Georgie! I was very happy, he was my favorite character. They look great. The person at Walgreens is trying to help me get them so I feel relieved. If I could get a Walgreens case that'd be fantastic.

Just grab both middle rights and top back left if you get a fresh case. There are a lot of doubles in this set so save your money instead of buying a full case

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:34 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Thank you!! I agree tho, the same people wiping out all these cases and making it tough for us to get to are the same ones putting these things on eBay and that really sucks because there are a lot of people out there who just want to collect these. Still on the hunt for the WG’s 1/72 Pennywise, hoping these start showing up a little more around my area soon. I’ve still only seen the one case myself and have been to 4-5 different WG’s since, so it really is a crapshoot

Congrats on the chase!! That’s a good one to have and at least makes the hunt worth it. Just keep checking, I finally just found my second fresh case around here so they are definitely starting to show up. They will probably be everywhere within the next week or two

Thanks!!! Yea it made everything a little better. Oh sweet! Did you get the 1/72?!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:16 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Thanks!!! Yea it made everything a little better. Oh sweet! Did you get the 1/72?!

Unfortunately nothing much good in the second case. I think it had the common 1/36 in it so I passed on it but I was happy to see signs of a second case. Definitely should be hitting most of the country soon. Just depends which stores as usual with them

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:14 pm

I checked 3 Walgreens today. Nada.

Return to “Blind Bags”