Funklub

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
justinq17

Funklub

Postby justinq17 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:20 pm

How does the Funklub work? What’s perks and special offers and exclusive giveaways does it grant you acesss to?

bluesnote

Re: Funklub

Postby bluesnote » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:33 pm

I think it's just something you purchase on the funko shop as a gift box full of exclusives and a membership card. It doesn't really increase your chances of giveaways and such.

Megoman

Postby Megoman » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:43 pm

They used to say you'd get emailed special offer/announcements but I never got one. I believe you need a membership card if you go to a Fundays.
~ Funko FunKlub Member #1934 ~

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 pm

So this is something that you purchase... you get a membership card... then you get the luxury of being a member? I think Im confused on the perks of membership

levixkelly

Postby levixkelly » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:42 am

Megoman wrote:They used to say you'd get emailed special offer/announcements but I never got one. I believe you need a membership card if you go to a Fundays.

You don’t need a membership card to go to Fundays
Hi, I'm Levi
Instagram:
@levikelly90
Twitter: @levikelly90

Image Image

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:11 am

I just got my Funklub kit. It doesn't seem they've sold that many since my unique number is under 5400.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:53 am

Megoman wrote:They used to say you'd get emailed special offer/announcements but I never got one. I believe you need a membership card if you go to a Fundays.

I wish we got a cool perk for going to a Fundays. [-o< [-o<

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:19 am

At the bottom of the new item in the Funko shop email is where the giveaways happen, just by having it you’re automatically entered.

Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:26 am

neonglow wrote:I just got my Funklub kit. It doesn't seem they've sold that many since my unique number is under 5400.

I don't think they ship according to number, So that could be misleading.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

The Head

Postby The Head » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:32 pm

No perks that I am aware of.

hoopsgirl
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby hoopsgirl » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:30 pm

In the old days the fun club cards had meaning. Funko Fan Jim used to give out codes that all of us used to build up points and once you got a certain amount of points you were able to use them to redeem a special wobbler.
Funko also had platinum cards that you would show at comic con to get some limited wobblers. You got to line up at the small booth and receive a special limited edition or collector series wobbler. Keep in mind this is when the booth was tiny and no one really even passed by. You basically stood in a small line with about 50 other people you knew from the forum and bonded through the love of funko wobblers.
I'm Lindsay :hello2: I spend my time studying, playing basketball and collecting a bunch of Funko wobblers, pops, Dorbz, blox, vynls... IG: hoopsgirlfunko

vtyu221

Postby vtyu221 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:56 am

hoopsgirl wrote:Image
In the old days the fun club cards had meaning. Funko Fan Jim used to give out codes that all of us used to build up points and once you got a certain amount of points you were able to use them to redeem a special wobbler.
Funko also had platinum cards that you would show at comic con to get some limited wobblers. You got to line up at the small booth and receive a special limited edition or collector series wobbler. Keep in mind this is when the booth was tiny and no one really even passed by. You basically stood in a small line with about 50 other people you knew from the forum and bonded through the love of funko wobblers.

Wow this is so cool! Did they stop giving these out?
Please call me vince :freddy2:

ISO: James Gunn, Duffer Brothers, Director Freddy

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:17 am

supertoygiant wrote:
neonglow wrote:I just got my Funklub kit. It doesn't seem they've sold that many since my unique number is under 5400.

Ya, I got mine in mid August and my number is around 9700

anesh_hernt

Postby anesh_hernt » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:35 am

Nice! I like this little piece of history:)
:freddy3:

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:58 am

This actually sounds like a really good time. Times have changed a lot

neonglow

Postby neonglow » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:21 pm

SithLord wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I guess the numbers are random then.

The Ebony Blade

Postby The Ebony Blade » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:00 pm

awesome bits of the history.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:53 pm

neonglow wrote:
SithLord wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:

I guess the numbers are random then.

yes they are, I believe they where sequential during the original funklub and also got a signed certificate from Mike Becker.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Return to “Powered by Funko”