IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:35 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I checked 3 Walgreens today. Nada.

They are all supposed to have their Halloween displays up by the 15th, so they should be filtering in most stores (that will actaully get them) any day now

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:51 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I checked 3 Walgreens today. Nada.

They are all supposed to have their Halloween displays up by the 15th, so they should be filtering in most stores (that will actaully get them) any day now

I’ve been to a few Walgreens today and seen the Halloween set up but no minis yet. The hunt continues!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Looks like the last set of exclusives hopefully is fye! Only 1 pennywise exclusive and it’s 1/24. Hopefully not too hard to find because the closet fye is 45 mins away!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:38 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Congrats on the chase!! That’s a good one to have and at least makes the hunt worth it. Just keep checking, I finally just found my second fresh case around here so they are definitely starting to show up. They will probably be everywhere within the next week or two

Thanks!!! Yea it made everything a little better. Oh sweet! Did you get the 1/72?!

Unfortunately nothing much good in the second case. I think it had the common 1/36 in it so I passed on it but I was happy to see signs of a second case. Definitely should be hitting most of the country soon. Just depends which stores as usual with them

Aw dang it! Thanks for leaving it for hopefully another collector to find! There was a 1/36 Walgreens pennywise that sold for 35 today so hopefully they’ll keep dropping and I can get 1! Haha

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:46 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Looks like the last set of exclusives hopefully is fye! Only 1 pennywise exclusive and it’s 1/24. Hopefully not too hard to find because the closet fye is 45 mins away!

Saw that update as well. The closest FYE to us is over 2 hours away :(

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:51 pm

well, FYE will be hopefully easy for me. I've got two within a reasonable distance.

I will help as many people as I can with the exclusives as I find them. FYE always seems to re-stock minis frequently, so hopefully this will be no exception.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:06 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Looks like the last set of exclusives hopefully is fye! Only 1 pennywise exclusive and it’s 1/24. Hopefully not too hard to find because the closet fye is 45 mins away!

Was this announce somewhere? Do you have the link?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:14 pm

Yahoo! Just saw that, very happy!
Edited: Also I was thinking its weird Funko has been quiet with these releases. Is there a reason for this? They did the same thing for the walgreens horror last year. :?
Last edited by ShyGuyPal on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:14 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Someone has the Pennywise opening his face exclusive up on ebay already so they must be starting to hit stores now.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:

Yahoo! Just saw that, very happy!
Edited: Also I was thinking its weird Funko has been quiet with these releases. Is there a reason for this? They did the same thing for the walgreens horror last year. :?

Yea now that you mention it that is kinda weird. I feel like they normally have unboxing videos or even show the complete line through an announcement. Hmm

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:17 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
Thanks!!! Yea it made everything a little better. Oh sweet! Did you get the 1/72?!

Unfortunately nothing much good in the second case. I think it had the common 1/36 in it so I passed on it but I was happy to see signs of a second case. Definitely should be hitting most of the country soon. Just depends which stores as usual with them

Aw dang it! Thanks for leaving it for hopefully another collector to find! There was a 1/36 Walgreens pennywise that sold for 35 today so hopefully they’ll keep dropping and I can get 1! Haha

Yeah as more get stock the price will definitely drop on these. I think eventually a lot of the Walgreens will get stock on these so prices should stabilize quite a bit hopefully

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 pm

bakivali wrote:Someone has the Pennywise opening his face exclusive up on ebay already so they must be starting to hit stores now.

Where did you find that? I just searched and didn't see it anywhere on there

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Sking19 wrote:
bakivali wrote:Someone has the Pennywise opening his face exclusive up on ebay already so they must be starting to hit stores now.

Someone has him listed with the 1/72 bloody Beverly right now for $250 #-o

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:

Yep, I see it now.

I'm just relieved Pennywise with Deadlights is only a 1/24. I just need him and the two 1/72s and I'll have everything I want from this set. Problem is I can't find a damn Walgreens anywhere that has them...

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Sking19 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:

Yep, I see it now.

I'm just relieved Pennywise with Deadlights is only a 1/24. I just need him and the two 1/72s and I'll have everything I want from this set. Problem is I can't find a damn Walgreens anywhere that has them...

I’m in the same boat, really just hoping to get the Pennywises so I’m glad to see the FYE one is a 1/24. Keep checking the Walgreens, they are slowly trickling in everywhere and whichever ones will get them should have them out by the 15th of this month

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Someone has him listed with the 1/72 bloody Beverly right now for $250 #-o

Yep, I see it now.

I’m in the same boat, really just hoping to get the Pennywises so I’m glad to see the FYE one is a 1/24. Keep checking the Walgreens, they are slowly trickling in everywhere and whichever ones will get them should have them out by the 15th of this month

Same! I just want the pennywise. I saw one of the 1/36 pennywise Walgreens exclusive sell for 35 today and it’s making me impatient haha

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:51 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:
Yep, I see it now.

Same! I just want the pennywise. I saw one of the 1/36 pennywise Walgreens exclusive sell for 35 today and it’s making me impatient haha

These have hardly hit still so he will still go down. Patience will be your best friend with these I promise

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:15 am

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Sking19 wrote:
Yep, I see it now.

It was me that bought that one hahaha. I saw it at that price when the next cheapest were in the $50s and jumped on it, lol

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:28 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I’m in the same boat, really just hoping to get the Pennywises so I’m glad to see the FYE one is a 1/24. Keep checking the Walgreens, they are slowly trickling in everywhere and whichever ones will get them should have them out by the 15th of this month

These have hardly hit still so he will still go down. Patience will be your best friend with these I promise

Exactly - take a look at the frozen Jack from the Shining that was last year's Walgreens exclusive. It had quite a jump, then settled a bit. PPG has it at $21 but it might be closer to $30 if you were actually looking for it now. But still, there is hope as these start coming out more!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:18 pm

bakivali wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Exactly - take a look at the frozen Jack from the Shining that was last year's Walgreens exclusive. It had quite a jump, then settled a bit. PPG has it at $21 but it might be closer to $30 if you were actually looking for it now. But still, there is hope as these start coming out more!

Yup he’s a great example. I remember at one point when they came out last year he was going for about $80-$100 and his price steadily decreased so these will eventually do the same as stock hits more stores

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:42 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Thanks. But Damn! ](*,) There is only one fye in my area.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Sking19 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:I’m in the same boat, really just hoping to get the Pennywises so I’m glad to see the FYE one is a 1/24. Keep checking the Walgreens, they are slowly trickling in everywhere and whichever ones will get them should have them out by the 15th of this month

It was me that bought that one hahaha. I saw it at that price when the next cheapest were in the $50s and jumped on it, lol

dang! you must've gotten it quick! i didn't see the listing, only saw it when i looked at the sold ones. congrats!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:09 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
bakivali wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:These have hardly hit still so he will still go down. Patience will be your best friend with these I promise

Yup he’s a great example. I remember at one point when they came out last year he was going for about $80-$100 and his price steadily decreased so these will eventually do the same as stock hits more stores

haha i know you are 100% right, but i want it! haha

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:02 pm

I would love to collect all of these, but at this rate the exclusives will be the death of me. 1/24 rare variants of Pennywise at Hot Topic and FYE are tough, but it's the 1/36 and 1/72 variants at Walgreens that are gonna kill me. I'd love to at least get all ten of the various versions of Pennywise (the seven clown variants and his Leper/Painting Lady/Georgie forms).
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:17 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
bakivali wrote:Exactly - take a look at the frozen Jack from the Shining that was last year's Walgreens exclusive. It had quite a jump, then settled a bit. PPG has it at $21 but it might be closer to $30 if you were actually looking for it now. But still, there is hope as these start coming out more!

The $35 one isn't a bad price really, and saves you the hunt :)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:05 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
bakivali wrote:Exactly - take a look at the frozen Jack from the Shining that was last year's Walgreens exclusive. It had quite a jump, then settled a bit. PPG has it at $21 but it might be closer to $30 if you were actually looking for it now. But still, there is hope as these start coming out more!

Same here, I hunted these last year and never found frozen Jack. He will be mine someday to go with his chase pop!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 pm

ZartansBro wrote:I would love to collect all of these, but at this rate the exclusives will be the death of me. 1/24 rare variants of Pennywise at Hot Topic and FYE are tough, but it's the 1/36 and 1/72 variants at Walgreens that are gonna kill me. I'd love to at least get all ten of the various versions of Pennywise (the seven clown variants and his Leper/Painting Lady/Georgie forms).

THe WG 1/72... FYE and TWO HT Exclusives are gonna be a pain in my A$$ to get!!

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:05 pm

ZartansBro wrote:I would love to collect all of these, but at this rate the exclusives will be the death of me. 1/24 rare variants of Pennywise at Hot Topic and FYE are tough, but it's the 1/36 and 1/72 variants at Walgreens that are gonna kill me. I'd love to at least get all ten of the various versions of Pennywise (the seven clown variants and his Leper/Painting Lady/Georgie forms).

Wait a minute...there's one of Pennywise as Georgie?! Where?! How did I miss this?!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:37 am

Walgreens and FYE will be the pocket $$$ killer for me. Because Walgreens are hard to find and the closest FYE for me is around two hours away.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:54 am

I begged my DG to drive and hour and a half away to go to fye. They had 4 cases I was so happy till I noticed someone cherry picked all 4. They same 3 spots gone from every case. Same thing in GameStop. I tried my scale just in case but there was nothing but commons. I'm now in a huge amount of pain with nothig to show for it and the fam saying that's you get for wanting toys. *rolls eyes*
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:26 am

Does FYE usually get restocks?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Sking19 wrote:

Wait a minute...there's one of Pennywise as Georgie?! Where?! How did I miss this?!

In the movie, It appears as
Spoiler: show
Georgie without an arm a few times to mess with Bill, especially shown right before the fight at the end.
Spoilers just in case, although I guess the minis kind of spoil the movie anyway. :P
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:54 pm

When you order a full case, does it come with the cool display box? I'd love to have that in my collection.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:18 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:When you order a full case, does it come with the cool display box? I'd love to have that in my collection.

You mean with the back display that sits above the mini boxes? If that's what you mean. Your answer is yes. It is an open box and comes with that back stand.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:31 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
Sking19 wrote:

In the movie, It appears as
Spoiler: show
Georgie without an arm a few times to mess with Bill, especially shown right before the fight at the end.
Spoilers just in case, although I guess the minis kind of spoil the movie anyway. :P

Oh trust me, I've seen the movie 5 times hahaha. I just somehow missed that there was a mini of THAT Georgie. That's awesome. Guess I need another one now.....

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:32 pm

HellKat613 wrote:Does FYE usually get restocks?

I don't think they've ever had exclusive minis before, but they do re-stock pretty heavily with regular minis. My FYE would get a fresh case of the LOTR ones every 2 weeks or so, it seemed.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:21 pm

nightbodega wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:When you order a full case, does it come with the cool display box? I'd love to have that in my collection.

You mean with the back display that sits above the mini boxes? If that's what you mean. Your answer is yes. It is an open box and comes with that back stand.

Sweet! Thanks.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:22 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
HellKat613 wrote:Does FYE usually get restocks?

I don't think they've ever had exclusive minis before, but they do re-stock pretty heavily with regular minis. My FYE would get a fresh case of the LOTR ones every 2 weeks or so, it seemed.

As far as I know, these are definitely the first Mini exclusives that FYE has ever had but I agree, they are definitely good about restocks on certain things most of the time so hopefully these will be the same

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Found 3 fresh cases at Hot Topic right now. Bought the right middles and got 1/36 Ben and 2 1/72 Bill with flashlight. My best pulls in a while.

Return to “Blind Bags”