IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
nightschwing

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby nightschwing » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:07 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Found 3 fresh cases at Hot Topic right now. Bought the right middles and got 1/36 Ben and 2 1/72 Bill with flashlight. My best pulls in a while.

Are you looking for anything for the extra Bill? My Hot Topic has restocked already — they usually get just one restock — and there weren’t any Bills in any of the cases.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:33 pm

nightschwing wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Found 3 fresh cases at Hot Topic right now. Bought the right middles and got 1/36 Ben and 2 1/72 Bill with flashlight. My best pulls in a while.

Are you looking for anything for the extra Bill? My Hot Topic has restocked already — they usually get just one restock — and there weren’t any Bills in any of the cases.

Honestly right now I'm stocked up on minis. You can send me a DM to try and work something out

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Has anyone been able to pre-order a case online? I havent seen any listings online for a case, but would like to get one. I think Funko has to announce it before stores can take preorders, is that right?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:31 pm

Found two cases on HT, don't know are fesh cases or not because the count of boxes are more then 24. But anyway got into the sweet spot from the case that look like was new and able to pull the 1/24 Pennywise exclusive with Georgie arm.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Does anyone need Richie or the leper?

Calvinnooch

Postby Calvinnooch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:15 am

YeetGrimes wrote:When you order a full case, does it come with the cool display box? I'd love to have that in my collection.

If you can’t get a display box let me know. I can probably give ya one or get one for you.

Calvinnooch

Postby Calvinnooch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:23 am

I was able to grab a case at Walgreens and a regular case at Gamestop. Still waiting on the Hot Topic ones I ordered online when they had them up. I was at FYE today and they sold out of them. I have to find these so I can finish the set.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:46 am

Calvinnooch wrote:I was able to grab a case at Walgreens and a regular case at Gamestop. Still waiting on the Hot Topic ones I ordered online when they had them up. I was at FYE today and they sold out of them. I have to find these so I can finish the set.

Oh nice! Get anything good from the Walgreens box?

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:14 am

I saw something on Facebook yesterday about the ratios being incorrect for the Walgreens and FYE sets. Wrought iron fence Pennywise from Walgreens is 1/24, Penny with teeth is 1/36, not 1/72. The FYE Deadlights Pennywise is 1/24, and bloody Beverly is actually 1/36, not 1/72.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I saw something on Facebook yesterday about the ratios being incorrect for the Walgreens and FYE sets. Wrought iron fence Pennywise from Walgreens is 1/24, Penny with teeth is 1/36, not 1/72. The FYE Deadlights Pennywise is 1/24, and bloody Beverly is actually 1/36, not 1/72.

Hopefully is true, that will make the chase easier and even not able to get it at stores the price online will be drop.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I saw something on Facebook yesterday about the ratios being incorrect for the Walgreens and FYE sets. Wrought iron fence Pennywise from Walgreens is 1/24, Penny with teeth is 1/36, not 1/72. The FYE Deadlights Pennywise is 1/24, and bloody Beverly is actually 1/36, not 1/72.

Oh that makes a lot of sense! That explains why there are many Walgreens Pennywises but not many Mike with rods online. Same for several blood covered Beverlys compared to Eddies with inhaler.
Yahoo! I wanted all the Walgreens exclusives, but mostly the Pennywise variants are the ones I want the most!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:57 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:

Oh that makes a lot of sense! That explains why there are many Walgreens Pennywises but not many Mike with rods online. Same for several blood covered Beverlys compared to Eddies with inhaler.
Yahoo! I wanted all the Walgreens exclusives, but mostly the Pennywise variants are the ones I want the most!

Yup. This will hopefully make things a lot easier for getting the different Pennywise variants.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:09 pm

That's way better! I'm much more interested in completing all the Pennywise variants than I am about getting every last variant of the Losers Club.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:12 pm

ZartansBro wrote:

That's way better! I'm much more interested in completing all the Pennywise variants than I am about getting every last variant of the Losers Club.

Same. I'm fine having just one version of the Losers Club. Georgie and the Pennywise variants have been my main goal for this set.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Found full cases at three different Walgreens. Every single one was a Bill/Ben/leper case. Argh.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:39 pm

nightschwing wrote:Found full cases at three different Walgreens. Every single one was a Bill/Ben/leper case. Argh.

I found a single case today, and it was Georgie/Ben/Leper. So frustrating.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:42 pm

I found two full cases at FYE today. I got one Deadlights Pennywise, two of the Bens with postcard, and 3 commons. Looks like the cases were shuffled.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I found two full cases at FYE today. I got one Deadlights Pennywise, two of the Bens with postcard, and 3 commons. Looks like the cases were shuffled.

Do you happen to have a weight for Deadlights Pennywise? Sometimes my FYE shelves Mystery Minis without the case.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:17 pm

nightschwing wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I found two full cases at FYE today. I got one Deadlights Pennywise, two of the Bens with postcard, and 3 commons. Looks like the cases were shuffled.

Do you happen to have a weight for Deadlights Pennywise? Sometimes my FYE shelves Mystery Minis without the case.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:25 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:56.4.

Thanks!

ugagerman

Postby ugagerman » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 pm

My local Hot Topic had 3 cases of the minis. I passed but might get them in the future.

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:34 pm

I've so far seen them at hot topic and also gamestop. Hopefully they hit other stores soon too.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

Ooo congrats!!! And thanks for the info! I’m hoping to find that one!

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:26 pm

Calvinnooch wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:When you order a full case, does it come with the cool display box? I'd love to have that in my collection.

If you can’t get a display box let me know. I can probably give ya one or get one for you.

Thank you so much! I'll give you a call if I need one :D
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Hqsdfan619 wrote:I've so far seen them at hot topic and also gamestop. Hopefully they hit other stores soon too.

My understand is Gamestop had just regular cases, right?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 am

Lakers wrote:
Hqsdfan619 wrote:I've so far seen them at hot topic and also gamestop. Hopefully they hit other stores soon too.

My understand is Gamestop had just regular cases, right?

Right

MyFriendKevin

Postby MyFriendKevin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:35 am

I found a fresh case of the Walgreens exclusives today. So they are finally starting to hit Walgreens for people looking for those exclusives.
:freddy2:
What a nice boat. Do you want it back?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:22 am

ugagerman wrote:My local Hot Topic had 3 cases of the minis. I passed but might get them in the future.

Man I am envious you have a store that they would even last at lol I found another fresh case at Walgreens today and scored the 1/72 (1/36?) crazed Pennywise so I finally have all of the Walgreens Exclusives. Just need the 1/72 HT exclusive and the few FYE's around my area to finally get their stock and then I can just work on getting the commons and be done with this set :D

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
ugagerman wrote:My local Hot Topic had 3 cases of the minis. I passed but might get them in the future.

Man I am envious you have a store that they would even last at lol I found another fresh case at Walgreens today and scored the 1/72 (1/36?) crazed Pennywise so I finally have all of the Walgreens Exclusives. Just need the 1/72 HT exclusive and the few FYE's around my area to finally get their stock and then I can just work on getting the commons and be done with this set :D

Awsome news. Congratulations on your hunt and hope you can finish this set soon.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:51 am

MyFriendKevin wrote:I found a fresh case of the Walgreens exclusives today. So they are finally starting to hit Walgreens for people looking for those exclusives.

Hope so, later in my way home I'll check out in couple of Walgreen's to see if they have it so I can start my hunt.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:

dude congrats!!! are the box ratios wrong for this set?

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:55 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

They sure are. Walgreens crazed Penny is 1/36. Iron bar Penny is 1/24. FYE bloody Beverly is 1/36, not 1/72, and Deadlights Penny is 1/24.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:04 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Man I am envious you have a store that they would even last at lol I found another fresh case at Walgreens today and scored the 1/72 (1/36?) crazed Pennywise so I finally have all of the Walgreens Exclusives. Just need the 1/72 HT exclusive and the few FYE's around my area to finally get their stock and then I can just work on getting the commons and be done with this set :D

They sure are. Walgreens crazed Penny is 1/36. Iron bar Penny is 1/24. FYE bloody Beverly is 1/36, not 1/72, and Deadlights Penny is 1/24.

Thanks for the confirmation!

Crazychris225

Postby Crazychris225 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:15 pm

A heads up. all the regular "sweet spots" at FYE are all 1/6. Confirned at 2 locations. Middle Right Top Bottom and and Top Left Back corner all 1/6. I just got raped
Pops Count: 550
(Currently Hunting: Joker Bank Robber, Simpsons Set, Vaulted DC and Vaulted Star Wars)

If it aint FUNko, if doesn't matter :freddy3:

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:16 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Man I am envious you have a store that they would even last at lol I found another fresh case at Walgreens today and scored the 1/72 (1/36?) crazed Pennywise so I finally have all of the Walgreens Exclusives. Just need the 1/72 HT exclusive and the few FYE's around my area to finally get their stock and then I can just work on getting the commons and be done with this set :D

oh no way! thanks for the info! that makes sense. i was looking at eBay prices and things seemed to have dropped a lot. i hope i can find a good case then!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Crazychris225 wrote:A heads up. all the regular "sweet spots" at FYE are all 1/6. Confirned at 2 locations. Middle Right Top Bottom and and Top Left Back corner all 1/6. I just got raped

aw man sorry to hear that! but thanks for the info! gonna drive a couple hours to get to the fye this weekend to hopefully get lucky!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

I have been hearing the same and Mike with crowbar is the actual Walgreens 1/72. Luckily I stumbled on him the first case I found (thinking he was a 1/24)

Crazychris225 wrote:A heads up. all the regular "sweet spots" at FYE are all 1/6. Confirned at 2 locations. Middle Right Top Bottom and and Top Left Back corner all 1/6. I just got raped

You are not the first person I’ve seen this from with the FYE cases so thanks for the confirmation. It looks like a scale is the only surefire way to find what we need with minimal doubles from the FYE cases

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:46 pm

My FYE experience was a bit different. I got Deadlights Pennywise from one of the usual sweet spots (not sure which exact spot in the case), but I also got Mike, common Beverly, 2 of 1/24 Ben, and Stanley. Apparently FYE often takes the minis out of the case to individually price them and puts them back in no particular order. :-(

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:47 pm

I had some success today with Walgreens! Found a fresh case and got the 1/72 Mike and the 1/24 Pennywise with the iron bar through his skull. Just need the last WG Pennywise now.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I had some success today with Walgreens! Found a fresh case and got the 1/72 Mike and the 1/24 Pennywise with the iron bar through his skull. Just need the last WG Pennywise now.

Fantastic! Congrats!!! That was the exact same case I got when I came across my first case last Sunday. Didn’t know at the time that Mike was the 1/72 but glad to have that one out of the way for the Walgreens ones. Keep hunting and you’ll find that crazed Pennywise in no time, finally found mine last night so on to the FYE ones now. Congrats again on finding the best case

Return to “Blind Bags”