IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 am

RBlue30 wrote:Congrats all on finding them! I think it’s ebay time for me. Going everyday and not finding anything is getting old... and 25 for the 1/24 and 40 for the 1/36 don’t seem too bad on eBay?

Awww that’s a bummer you haven’t found what you needed yet. Have you tapped all your Walgreens already? I’ve noticed they still seem to be trickling in to a lot of stores still around my area so don’t lose hope yet! If you can be patient you might still be able to find these for retail before they dry up and you have to resort to eBay. Plus as supply keeps rolling in the prices may drop even further for what you still need.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:04 am

Geescube wrote:
Lakers wrote:Just found two cases worth in Walgreen, but cannot go to sweet spot because they took them out from the case and have them display as loose boxes. Bought some to try my luck anyway. Maybe they already know about sweet spots and they don't want people to pick and choose.

Wags doesnt care. They are more focused on Pop chases if they do care at a particular store.

Some stores are leaving in cases some are not. I have found em both ways. Most of the time the reasoning is space.

Well in this particular store is not spacing because is a lot of space in their toy section.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:18 am

Lakers wrote:
Geescube wrote:
Lakers wrote:Just found two cases worth in Walgreen, but cannot go to sweet spot because they took them out from the case and have them display as loose boxes. Bought some to try my luck anyway. Maybe they already know about sweet spots and they don't want people to pick and choose.

Wags doesnt care. They are more focused on Pop chases if they do care at a particular store.

Some stores are leaving in cases some are not. I have found em both ways. Most of the time the reasoning is space.

Well in this particular store is not spacing because is a lot of space in their toy section.

Sometimes they don't know they shouldn't stay in the case too. As far as they know, the box is just part of the shipper.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Congrats all on finding them! I think it’s ebay time for me. Going everyday and not finding anything is getting old... and 25 for the 1/24 and 40 for the 1/36 don’t seem too bad on eBay?

Awww that’s a bummer you haven’t found what you needed yet. Have you tapped all your Walgreens already? I’ve noticed they still seem to be trickling in to a lot of stores still around my area so don’t lose hope yet! If you can be patient you might still be able to find these for retail before they dry up and you have to resort to eBay. Plus as supply keeps rolling in the prices may drop even further for what you still need.

They're supposed to have everything up by the 15th so it might be worth it to do one last sweep this weekend. I've only found them at 2/5 near me but I'm not sure if that just means the other 3 have already been bought out...

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 am

Lakers wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Has anyone found a case in Cali?
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
Lakers wrote:
Geescube wrote:

Has anyone found a case in Cali?

Yep, found two fresh cases in the bay area and I'm pretty sure others have around nor cal as well.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:41 am

mmmrice wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

They're supposed to have everything up by the 15th so it might be worth it to do one last sweep this weekend. I've only found them at 2/5 near me but I'm not sure if that just means the other 3 have already been bought out...

Yeah, anyone still looking for them should go out today and this weekend and start looking. I think a lot of stores have just been slow at getting stuff out and haven't bothered, yet. Most of the Walgreens in my area haven't even finished putting out Halloween stuff.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Slow as slugs.

Most have had their candy for halloween out but nothing else

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Our stores got the Nightmare Before Christmas minis in slowly, but haven't seen any IT ones yet.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:30 pm

I can not take credit for this photo. It was taken from a group on FB. BUT I TOTALLY WANT TO MAKE ONE ASAP!!

https://imgur.com/wAse4ql

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:33 pm

PigNosePony wrote:I can not take credit for this photo. It was taken from a group on FB. BUT I TOTALLY WANT TO MAKE ONE ASAP!!

https://imgur.com/wAse4ql

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Awww that’s a bummer you haven’t found what you needed yet. Have you tapped all your Walgreens already? I’ve noticed they still seem to be trickling in to a lot of stores still around my area so don’t lose hope yet! If you can be patient you might still be able to find these for retail before they dry up and you have to resort to eBay. Plus as supply keeps rolling in the prices may drop even further for what you still need.

Yeah, anyone still looking for them should go out today and this weekend and start looking. I think a lot of stores have just been slow at getting stuff out and haven't bothered, yet. Most of the Walgreens in my area haven't even finished putting out Halloween stuff.

Same,I think only maybe half around me that I’ve been to have put them out yet so it is definitely worth still checking this weekend if you are still hunting them

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Found another common case today at GameStop. Pulled another Leper.

I hate the leper, now. I have pulled 4 Lepers. I just want a Judith or 1/36 Georgie or Pennywise with Claws case, for once.

I also found a fresh HT case, but pulled the 2 exclusives I already have. The 1/24 Penny and the 1/36 Ben. Sigh.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Found another common case today at GameStop. Pulled another Leper.

I hate the leper, now. I have pulled 4 Lepers. I just want a Judith or 1/36 Georgie or Pennywise with Claws case, for once.

I also found a fresh HT case, but pulled the 2 exclusives I already have. The 1/24 Penny and the 1/36 Ben. Sigh.

Would you be interested in trading the two ht dupes if I were to find the three you're looking for?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:38 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Found another common case today at GameStop. Pulled another Leper.

3 lepers here and still none of the “exclusive” commons either ](*,)

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:38 pm

My Walgreens has a full case of these if anyone needs help. Shoot me a PM if interested (I don't scale, just fyi).
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:41 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I hate the leper, now. I have pulled 4 Lepers. I just want a Judith or 1/36 Georgie or Pennywise with Claws case, for once.

I have a Judith. Do you have any extra store exclusives?

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 pm

I drove an hour and a half to the closest fye today. 4 cases were already picked through. But 3 of the cases were leper and 1 was Judith so nothing even to begin with

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
mmmrice wrote:They're supposed to have everything up by the 15th so it might be worth it to do one last sweep this weekend. I've only found them at 2/5 near me but I'm not sure if that just means the other 3 have already been bought out...

Same,I think only maybe half around me that I’ve been to have put them out yet so it is definitely worth still checking this weekend if you are still hunting them

Thanks for the encouragement! I went to the 4 walgreens in the area. No it minis at any. At 1 a worker said they got new minis in and walked up to me with 4 boxes of Walgreens exclusive Disney princess. Nothing even rare in them. Ebay it is

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:15 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement! I went to the 4 walgreens in the area. No it minis at any. At 1 a worker said they got new minis in and walked up to me with 4 boxes of Walgreens exclusive Disney princess. Nothing even rare in them. Ebay it is

Maybe that means people have a chance at getting pascal again!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:

I have an extra Pennywise with bar for you if you still need. PM me your address and he’s yours

nyghtwyng

Postby nyghtwyng » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 pm

walgreens and fye in my areas don't have any mini's.

and the hot topics sold out before i could even get there.

anyone offering any assistance? id pay, obviously, for sealed packs.
I am THE Man-Child

Proud member of NAFF and cWo

Follow me on my IG accounts:
@nyghtwyng (personal/funko) & @genxtoys18 (my brand)
-----------------------------------

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:33 pm

nyghtwyng wrote:walgreens and fye in my areas don't have any mini's.

I like your username.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Had a friend reach out to me that he found a full case of WGs minis so he grabbed some for me and I scored mike with bar and Pennywise with rod. My best pills have come from boxes friends have found for me lately lol my own finds have been lackluster. Just one more HT needed, one more Walgreens and all of the FYE
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:10 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:Had a friend reach out to me that he found a full case of WGs minis so he grabbed some for me and I scored mike with bar and Pennywise with rod. My best pills have come from boxes friends have found for me lately lol my own finds have been lackluster. Just one more HT needed, one more Walgreens and all of the FYE

Dang, your friend found you the magic case! Make sure to buy him lunch or something lol

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:39 pm

any sweet spots for the walgreens case? Also does anyone have any weights on these yet? TIA!

cheshire-cat09

Postby cheshire-cat09 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Megacam wrote:any sweet spots for the walgreens case? Also does anyone have any weights on these yet? TIA!

Walgreens is the same as most of the other cases. Top left side. Bottom and top, middle, right side. Not always exclusives, but its where the sweet spots are, and the places where you should find the exclusives or rarer numbered ones. I have no weights for them. :cheshire:
Hi, my name is Allison
Member: KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Image Image

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Okay.. I have been hunting these a little. So far.. two FYE in my area.. One FYE had NO EXCLUSIVES.. MANY MANY WG had no WG exclusives.. .... me no likey.....

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:35 am

cheshire-cat09 wrote:
Megacam wrote:any sweet spots for the walgreens case? Also does anyone have any weights on these yet? TIA!

Walgreens is the same as most of the other cases. Top left side. Bottom and top, middle, right side. Not always exclusives, but its where the sweet spots are, and the places where you should find the exclusives or rarer numbered ones. I have no weights for them. :cheshire:

Top left side, front or back?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:55 am

Lakers wrote:
cheshire-cat09 wrote:

Back. Top back left and both middle rights (bottom middle right is gem) are the sweet spots to an unmixed case

nyghtwyng

Postby nyghtwyng » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:24 am

nightschwing wrote:
nyghtwyng wrote:walgreens and fye in my areas don't have any mini's.

I like your username.

ditto.

yours is quite the play on some awesome words, and scenarios! kudos
I am THE Man-Child

Proud member of NAFF and cWo

Follow me on my IG accounts:
@nyghtwyng (personal/funko) & @genxtoys18 (my brand)
-----------------------------------

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:42 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Lakers wrote:
cheshire-cat09 wrote:

Back. Top back left and both middle rights (bottom middle right is gem) are the sweet spots to an unmixed case

Ok, so is the same of every case no matter what store, right?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:25 pm

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Lakers wrote:Top left side, front or back?

Ok, so is the same of every case no matter what store, right?

Yes as long as the cases are unmixed. FYE’s are mostly mixed because they take them out and price them individually. But any common case, WG’s or HT’s than yes, those sweet spots will work

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Frustrating!

I had a good friend help me out with finding the two Walgreens exclusives (my Walgreens STILL haven't gotten any at all in). Now I just need the FYE Pennywise and the Pennywise with Claws. I've now hit the sweet spots in two FYE cases and THREE common cases (Gamestops)...and had no luck. Lepers galore, a Henry Bowers and misc others.

I don't suppose anyone has extra? Haha...can't believe ebay prices are still so high for these two.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:06 am

Sking19 wrote:Frustrating!

I had a good friend help me out with finding the two Walgreens exclusives (my Walgreens STILL haven't gotten any at all in). Now I just need the FYE Pennywise and the Pennywise with Claws. I've now hit the sweet spots in two FYE cases and THREE common cases (Gamestops)...and had no luck. Lepers galore, a Henry Bowers and misc others.

I don't suppose anyone has extra? Haha...can't believe ebay prices are still so high for these two.

Well if is hard to get, Ebay prices will still hold.

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 am

This whole set has been a lesson in patience for me I know more cases are coming to the area, but it is a slow trickle. I’m only down to needing four (FYE Bloody Beverly and Eddie with inhaler, Henry, and Spider Pennywise). The FYE ones worry me the most considering we only have one FYE in the area and the cases I have seen are always picked through. I’ve only seen two common cases so far.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 am

mmmrice wrote:

Would you be interested in trading the two ht dupes if I were to find the three you're looking for?

Sorry, haven't checked the forum in a few days. I've got the Georgie now, but sure I'd trade the HT dupes for a Judith and Penny Claws if you happen to come across any.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 am

After two fresh cases at GameStop once again being leper/georgie/ben cases, and getting nothing but common dupes at FYE, and pulling HT Penny and Ben for the third time, I'm just going to trade for the rest of what I want. I really don't want to throw any more money at this set. It seems easier to just trade my dupes for the ones I'm still after (hopefully, at least).
Last edited by GetLostYouPsycho on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:This whole set has been a lesson in patience for me I know more cases are coming to the area, but it is a slow trickle. I’m only down to needing four (FYE Bloody Beverly and Eddie with inhaler, Henry, and Spider Pennywise). The FYE ones worry me the most considering we only have one FYE in the area and the cases I have seen are always picked through. I’ve only seen two common cases so far.

That's true, patience is the key word here. And also FYE has less stores the anyone else, so the exclusives will be harder to find because is less cases out.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:After two fresh cases at GameStop once again being leper/georgie/ben cases, and getting nothing but common dupes at FYE, and pulling HT Penny and Ben for the third time, I'm just going to trade for the rest of what I want. I really don't want to throw any more money at this set. It seems easier to just trade my dupes for the ones I'm still after (hopefully, at least).

I think I replied to you the other day, but maybe you didn’t see it.

I have a Judith if you still need her. I’m looking for Pennywise with spider legs, Hot Topic Bill, Walgreens scary Pennywise, and any FYE characters.

Return to “Blind Bags”