Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
nightschwing

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby nightschwing » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:59 pm

My Barnes & Noble had a restock of series 3 today.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:
I was thinking about ordering two as well, but with my luck, I'd end up with the same exact box two times over!

I'm really hoping between all of us ordering 2 boxes each, we'll be able to make trades and help each other out! Really wish though that they'd been kind to us and just put both minis into each box.

Just updated my post, I was going to ask if anyone could get a box for me, but think hailmary25 is right on other HP post and hopefully there’ll be a few on eBay soon, as long as they don’t become as rare as Buckbeak it should be ok! [-o<

I would agree with that. With everyone ordering multiples, ebay will be glutted with duplicate boxes and I think they'll be easily obtainable!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 pm

nightschwing wrote:My Barnes & Noble had a restock of series 3 today.

Good to know, thanks for the heads up! Still trying to help a friend!
Image ImageImage Image

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:15 pm

Katers wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:GameStop has their Mystery Boxes up online for sale. The Boggart/Snape and Professor Trelawny are a ratio of 1:2. Same as the Pop, so I ordered two boxes hoping to get both as I need them to complet my set. Both turned out great!

I was thinking about ordering two as well, but with my luck, I'd end up with the same exact box two times over!

I'm really hoping between all of us ordering 2 boxes each, we'll be able to make trades and help each other out! Really wish though that they'd been kind to us and just put both minis into each box.

I pulled the trigger. I pre-ordered two boxes today. If I get duplicates, I'm perfectly and happily willing to trade evenly with anybody. (And like you, I was hoping they'd be generous and include both minis.)
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:32 am

Does anyone have extras of myrtle and basilisk laying around?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Basiliskrocks

Postby Basiliskrocks » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:55 am

Lady_Macbeth wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:

I pulled the trigger. I pre-ordered two boxes today. If I get duplicates, I'm perfectly and happily willing to trade evenly with anybody. (And like you, I was hoping they'd be generous and include both minis.)

When any of you get your boxes it would be great to know which mini you got with which pop to see if its a complete mix, and also good if someone could post a photo of the actual minis too. Do they come in a mini box? Do they just have a picture of the 2 of the minis on the back? lol thanks (am wondering if this is series 3 3/4)
HP Mystery Minis collector
All series now complete!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:34 am

Lady_Macbeth wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:

I also ordered two boxes so if I get any dupes I would be more than happy to trade with you :D

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:02 pm

Katers wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just updated my post, I was going to ask if anyone could get a box for me, but think hailmary25 is right on other HP post and hopefully there’ll be a few on eBay soon, as long as they don’t become as rare as Buckbeak it should be ok! [-o<

I would agree with that. With everyone ordering multiples, ebay will be glutted with duplicate boxes and I think they'll be easily obtainable!

I just hate the idea of duplicates like what if I boy two box at 60+ and still don't get the chase and still have to buy the chase. Or I just save it all and go after the chase. Cause the regular is a common and will come down in price
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:42 am

Lady_Macbeth wrote:
Katers wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:

I am attempting to be STEALTH, and am ordering 2 boxes via different orders! I know that getting 2 boxes pulled next to each other shouldn't make any difference on what I get, but I just have it in my head that I need to get different boxes from different piles. Mini hunting is not always rational!

I really feel like the minis, this round at least, are the cash grab. If I ordered a box and got a regular Sirius, would I order another? Probably not, I'd just take my common pop, maybe grumble a bit, and move on. But giving me only one of 2 special exclusive minis? Cruel! Once I order my 2nd box...well, my luck being what it is, I'll be coming here to trade with my fellow HP mini peeps!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:46 am

HellKat613 wrote:Does anyone have extras of myrtle and basilisk laying around?

Sorry, no! My B&N didn't restock this week like I was hoping. I'll keep checking for people, though!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:47 am

Basiliskrocks wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:
Katers wrote:

When any of you get your boxes it would be great to know which mini you got with which pop to see if its a complete mix, and also good if someone could post a photo of the actual minis too. Do they come in a mini box? Do they just have a picture of the 2 of the minis on the back? lol thanks (am wondering if this is series 3 3/4)

Yeah, definitely hoping these 2 are series 3.75, and not the start of series 4. Too soon!!!
Image ImageImage Image

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:00 am

nightschwing wrote:My Barnes & Noble had a restock of series 3 today.

was it a full case or a bunch of random boxes? Only 1 of the barnes and nobles i go to restocked but it was only 10 random boxes. 2 boxes were crushed and the worker said they shipped them in the regular boxes not a mystery mini display box

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:55 am

RBlue30 wrote:was it a full case or a bunch of random boxes? Only 1 of the barnes and nobles i go to restocked but it was only 10 random boxes. 2 boxes were crushed and the worker said they shipped them in the regular boxes not a mystery mini display box

Full case.

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 am

Does anyone think that there will be another run of these.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 pm

nightschwing wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:was it a full case or a bunch of random boxes? Only 1 of the barnes and nobles i go to restocked but it was only 10 random boxes. 2 boxes were crushed and the worker said they shipped them in the regular boxes not a mystery mini display box

Full case.

Thanks! Gonna check the other Barnes close today!

Basiliskrocks

Postby Basiliskrocks » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:07 pm

Katers wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:
Lady_Macbeth wrote:

Yeah, definitely hoping these 2 are series 3.75, and not the start of series 4. Too soon!!!

So I finally found a UK company that orders in USA stuff and so I ordered a box, but I imagine I won’t get it for weeks. Are you guys pre-ordering for a mid sept release or have you actually started receiving them already? Definitely post a pic or let us know if the minis are in a box when you get them, I’m interested to know if there are more new ones to come on the back of the box or if it’s just Snape & Trelawny. Im really kind of hoping this is it for HP mystery minis before Christmas at least!
All series now complete!

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:

So I finally found a UK company that orders in USA stuff and so I ordered a box, but I imagine I won’t get it for weeks. Are you guys pre-ordering for a mid sept release or have you actually started receiving them already? Definitely post a pic or let us know if the minis are in a box when you get them, I’m interested to know if there are more new ones to come on the back of the box or if it’s just Snape & Trelawny. Im really kind of hoping this is it for HP mystery minis before Christmas at least!

Glad you could find a way to buy those! The Gamestop site shows 9/15 for the release date, not sure how accurate that is. I haven't seen any of them out yet, and no one has pictures other than the one that was posted (probably from a convention or something).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

LegoSims20

Postby LegoSims20 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm still waiting for my Barnes & Noble box to arrive from Forbidden Planet I pre-ordered at the end of June (I'm in UK) but I bought a regular box and won one and I got 2 of the 36s - Umbridge and Draco, so doing pretty well so far!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:13 am

Dang no restocks of Harry Potter. They did have lots of the rings exclusive cases out so hopefully they keep restocking Harry Potter like lots of the rings

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:29 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Dang no restocks of Harry Potter. They did have lots of the rings exclusive cases out so hopefully they keep restocking Harry Potter like lots of the rings

Barnes and Noble seems better about restocking than some of the other stores that get exclusives (like HT and Target). We are still hoping for a Basilisk too.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:43 am

bspears82 wrote:Does anyone think that there will be another run of these.

My HT had a small restock this week - fresh case! Managed to snag a HT Tom Riddle for a friend thanks to the case!

Keep the hope alive!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:48 am

kihou wrote:
Basiliskrocks wrote:
Katers wrote:

Glad you could find a way to buy those! The Gamestop site shows 9/15 for the release date, not sure how accurate that is. I haven't seen any of them out yet, and no one has pictures other than the one that was posted (probably from a convention or something).

Ok, now that it has a release date, I ordered my 2nd box! AHHHH!!!!!! I can't wait to find out which I get in the boxes!
Image ImageImage Image

LegoSims20

Postby LegoSims20 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Have you guys seen the Trelawney and Boggart Snape exclusive Mystery Minis in the GameStop exclusive HP box? Sorry if this is wrong place but haven’t seen any mention yet.

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:45 am

LegoSims20 wrote:Have you guys seen the Trelawney and Boggart Snape exclusive Mystery Minis in the GameStop exclusive HP box? Sorry if this is wrong place but haven’t seen any mention yet.

Yep, it's a 1/2 chance at either one but you can probably just buy them separately because not all pop collectors are also mini collectors. I would wait for others to buy and start liquidating the other stuff in the box unless you're also interested in the contents.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Got shipping notification for my 2 boxes today - expected delivery on Wednesday! Was excited, until I stopped in to a Gamestop and they said they'd have them in store tomorrow morning. Well darnit! Still excited for Wednesday, but also experiencing "But I want it now!"
Image ImageImage Image

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Throwing this out there, I'll be looking to grab one of the two minis that I don't get in my box tomorrow.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:12 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Throwing this out there, I'll be looking to grab one of the two minis that I don't get in my box tomorrow.

Same. I ordered two boxes, but knowing my luck, I'll end up with two of the same thing per box.
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austen

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:54 pm

The boxes are out tomorrow, dang I thought I had more time to debate how much will power I had lol

I think I would have preferred either a box with one of the two pops and both minis or a cheaper box with just one of two pops and one of two minis
- tauntaunking on instagram

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Also open to trading for the mini I don’t get if I pull doubles!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:56 pm

I am noticing that lots of stores are getting restocked. Target, Michaels, Game Stop, Think Geek.

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 am

I am down to only missing ONE - I need the Hot Topic Tom Riddle... if anyone has an extra, hit a sista up! lol I love this wave!
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

Basiliskrocks

Postby Basiliskrocks » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:02 am

Katers wrote:Got shipping notification for my 2 boxes today - expected delivery on Wednesday! Was excited, until I stopped in to a Gamestop and they said they'd have them in store tomorrow morning. Well darnit! Still excited for Wednesday, but also experiencing "But I want it now!"

Hey if it makes you feel better Wednesdays not too bad, the ones i’ve ordered wont reach the UK until end of September :(

Hope you all get what you’re after, do post what combinations you get in your boxes. Saw on a facebook post the outer boxes do not come sealed, so I imagine most people will just check their boxes and return what they don’t want. A gamestop employee posted a picture and it looked like the minis have a picture of the figure inside on the outside of the mini box so you’ll know what you’re getting.
All series now complete!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 am

opopssum wrote:The boxes are out tomorrow, dang I thought I had more time to debate how much will power I had lol

I think I would have preferred either a box with one of the two pops and both minis or a cheaper box with just one of two pops and one of two minis

I think if there was willpower when it comes to these things, none of us would be in these situations with pops and minis!

I would have MUCH preferred a box with one pop and both minis. This having to buy 2 boxes to get both minis is kind of lame. The chance of the chase is nice, but I think I'd have actually rather had different pop options, since I know the chances aren't great for the chase.
Image ImageImage Image

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 am

The minis will be chump change on the aftermarket. Just buy your missing one there....

LegoSims20

Postby LegoSims20 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:59 am

mmmrice wrote:
LegoSims20 wrote:Have you guys seen the Trelawney and Boggart Snape exclusive Mystery Minis in the GameStop exclusive HP box? Sorry if this is wrong place but haven’t seen any mention yet.

Yep, it's a 1/2 chance at either one but you can probably just buy them separately because not all pop collectors are also mini collectors. I would wait for others to buy and start liquidating the other stuff in the box unless you're also interested in the contents.

I live in the UK so they aren't available here unfortunately, so I'm hoping someone gets them on eBay!

mmmrice

Postby mmmrice » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:51 am

LegoSims20 wrote:
mmmrice wrote:

I live in the UK so they aren't available here unfortunately, so I'm hoping someone gets them on eBay!

Gotcha, the exclusive could be reallocated to another retailer in the UK but I'm not 100% sure.

Lady_Macbeth

Postby Lady_Macbeth » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Picked up my two GS HP boxes today. As my luck sucks (just as previously mentioned above), I got two regular Sirius Black Pop!s. Anybody got an extra chase that they'd like to trade for the regular? PM me please!

LegoSims20

Postby LegoSims20 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:14 am

mmmrice wrote:
LegoSims20 wrote:
mmmrice wrote:Yep, it's a 1/2 chance at either one but you can probably just buy them separately because not all pop collectors are also mini collectors. I would wait for others to buy and start liquidating the other stuff in the box unless you're also interested in the contents.

Gotcha, the exclusive could be reallocated to another retailer in the UK but I'm not 100% sure.

I managed to get a full box with Trelawney included for £40 shipped so that was great! I can sell the Sirius (non chase) and the 5 star figure as they don't interest and hopefully make something back. I could have got both the Mystery Minis for like £50 but I realized it's a bit much to spend right now on 2 figures, and the Snape isn't someone I desperately want and I'll never collect all the old rare ones to get a full collection anyway. So I'm just glad I got Trelawney.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:06 am

After all that hoping, the funko gods smiled up on me with one draw, and laughed with the other! Managed to get a regular and chase Sirius pop, but 2 Trelawney minis in my 2 boxes. Doh! But, got lucky again - my local GS let me swap minis with an unsold box! So Boggart Snape is home now, too. Whew!! Love the design on these, and glad that they don't seem to be the start of S4. I can deal with S3.5 a lot easier than S4!!
Image ImageImage Image

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:55 pm

We are just down to needing Basilisk and the Snape from the Gamestop box now. Missed out on one Barnes and Noble's restock, and the other did not have the Basilisk. Hoping they get restocked another time or two, like in the past.

Return to “Blind Bags”