Disney Treasures bonus patch?

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
JPOPBaynes

Re: Disney Treasures bonus patch?

Postby JPOPBaynes » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:41 am

glad I've stalled on putting something together for the patches and pins... now to decide that to do!
I have seen a couple of cute ideas. Anyone have anything different that they have done?
ImageImage

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:18 pm

I finally got mine and now I can officially get my shadow box complete!
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

franzsy0519

Postby franzsy0519 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Got mine as well! Now the patch display is complete :D
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 am

Just checked the mail today and saw it came in! Never even got an email. So glad to finally have this :D

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:17 pm

I'm still waiting for mine

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:54 pm

So 3 weeks ago I messaged Funko support saying I still haven't received my founders patch and no email that it shipped. They said it will be shipped soon and to look out for an email with tracking.
Today I followed up as still no patch.
This is the lovely response.

I am so sorry to hear you haven't gotten your Disney Patch. We have ended subscriptions and no longer have the infrastructure to process a replacement at this point.

Thank you,
Funko Support

Mysta_Rabbit

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Godolphin wrote:So 3 weeks ago I messaged Funko support saying I still haven't received my founders patch and no email that it shipped. They said it will be shipped soon and to look out for an email with tracking.

I am so sorry to hear you haven't gotten your Disney Patch. We have ended subscriptions and no longer have the infrastructure to process a replacement at this point.

Thank you,
Funko Support

That's really crappy, I'm sorry! Not any consolation, nor should you have to go this route, but a quick search on eBay and I found a half dozen for $10 or less. You could keep an eye out for a better deal.

JPOPBaynes

Postby JPOPBaynes » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Godolphin wrote:So 3 weeks ago I messaged Funko support saying I still haven't received my founders patch and no email that it shipped. They said it will be shipped soon and to look out for an email with tracking.

Thank you,
Funko Support

Any update on your patch? Do you still need one?
ImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm

JPOPBaynes wrote:

Thank you,
Funko Support

Aww :( Hope you get your patch still.. i would love to have one
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:23 am

JPOPBaynes wrote:

Thank you,
Funko Support

Update is that I will not be getting a patch from Funko.
And yes I still would like one to complete the patch circle, if anyone has an extra. Thanks

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:25 am

One of my follow ups was for them to refund me $10 so I can buy one off of eBay.
Their response was they don't refund for free gifts.

wuvvy

Postby wuvvy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:18 am

I love the patch and it would be great to have to add to the rest but I can’t justify paying $30 to have it posted to Australia. I might consider purchasing one next year before I come over for SDCC and have it posted to wherever I end up staying.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:25 am

anyone got a photo of the super patch?

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Godolphin wrote:One of my follow ups was for them to refund me $10 so I can buy one off of eBay.
Their response was they don't refund for free gifts.

That's disappointing. It's not really a "free gift" if it was one of the incentives for paying a full year up front IMHO.

Godolphin

Postby Godolphin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:30 pm

I agree, I tried explaining I paid for my annual founders subscription but unlike most other members they never sent me the patch. They don't even claim to have sent me one, just that they somehow missed me and now it's too late. Even though 3 weeks earlier customer service told me to wait I'll receive tracking when it ships.

Jude14352

Postby Jude14352 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:24 am

There is some relief to know that I am not the only person who was cheated out of the pioneer incentive gift. I too got the exact generic email when i inquired about the patch. They even told me that they have no access to the customer information to verify my subscription purchase, or my billing/mailing address, but they were sorry for my disappointment. Wait, what!? Come on now.... the fact of the matter is they rushed out the last box with little to no thought to its content and overall theme, they were already shutting down production and were done with this subscription, the fact that more than a few dozen people have not received what was promised is just poor management. Whomever was overseeing the project and the team within were probably displaced into other areas and things got left behind, in limbo, with no communication, of course people are being forgotten, they stopped caring and didn't see this through all the way to the end to ensure quality and service was provided. They made their money and then some on this project, what's a few upset customers, or a few lost promised gifts??? The real upset here too is not only are they being called out on their mistake they are not even sorry about it. Not one person has said anything about how apologetic they were or how they were offered some type of compensation, I mean come on Funko who is supposed to be all about the fun,, throw us poor saps a bone, huh????

Return to “Powered by Funko”