Harry Potter Mystery Box via GameStop

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
nascar246788

Re: Harry Potter Mystery Box via GameStop

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:49 pm

I picked up one today and got normal Sirius. I really wanted chase one, but I can live with normal one. I got the Trelawney mini. I would prefer snape as well, but can live with Trelawney. I do like the box overall even though I didn't get my preferred choices.
Collecting since 2014

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:56 pm

I ordered 2 of the boxes online and they aren't supposed to be here until Wednesday. I lucked out with my local gamestop though. I went in for something else and I noticed they had a couple behind the counter - they had sealed them with the clear round stickers (2 on the top and 2 on the bottom) so no peeking. I told them I had already pre-ordered 2 boxes, but they convinced me to buy 2 there since I would take advantage of the pack a bag 40% off sale so they were only $18 each and then I could return the 2 I ordered online and get a full refund! So I had them pick 2 boxes for me and got a a set of the Pops! Was so happy - got 2 Trelawney minis, but figure I could just swap that one easily, either with someone or when I get my 2 boxes from online. Most people really only care about the Pop anyway.
Hi, I'm Merri!

jedik6
HoF 2023 & CotM
HoF 2023 & CotM

Postby jedik6 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:26 pm

I got one box and a chase sirius. So I am not complaining. I had a snape mini but gave him to my friend who is a fellow Potter fan. I have to stay away from the minis because I unfortunately lose them (I know - a crime lol).
Ahsoka Superfan
HOF #94 - Class of 2023
ISO Kamala Khan / Ms. Marvel MCU
Wednesday Addams Netflix Proto

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:26 am

I was so lucky to get the chase my first chase from a store

andibgoode

Postby andibgoode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:19 am

Me before I got my box: I'm happy with either Snape or Trelawney and I don't mind which Sirius I get
Me after I got my box: I wish I'd got Snape and the chase Sirius

lol

(But then I cheered up a bit when I put my Sirius with my other Sirius and Remus Pop!s and I think the colour version just looks much better than the chase one would have. Plus the box for my Sirius pop was all beat up inside the train box—which, even though I'm an OOB 90% of the time, it's still disappointing to get something new and have it be damaged even if it is just the packaging—and, if it were the chase, I'd probably have wanted to keep it in the box because the sticker looks nice. The Trelawney mini's glasses are askew too, though, which is way more disappointing :-/ )

bug86

Postby bug86 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:48 am

I got my box last week. I ended up with the regular pop and snape mini.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

Hey it's Ashley.

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:16 am

We bought two online last week, and luckily got one of each. Both pops came damaged though, but its ok :)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:41 pm

angeladominguez wrote:We bought two online last week, and luckily got one of each. Both pops came damaged though, but its ok :)

Both the Pops in the boxes available at the store we were at were really damaged too, obviously before they went in the train box (since there was no other damage to the outside).

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:50 pm

This was the best box I never got my hands on. I really want the Sirius chase and pop still. I'm hoping one day to find one sealed and then buy whatever I need from there.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:28 pm

Joker3346 wrote:This was the best box I never got my hands on. I really want the Sirius chase and pop still. I'm hoping one day to find one sealed and then buy whatever I need from there.

I agree. Out of all the mystery boxes GameStop has down, the Harry Potter one just hit it out of the park!

Munke

Postby Munke » Thu May 04, 2023 12:36 pm

I miss these boxes - they were so good

Angelstorm

Postby Angelstorm » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:19 pm

I kind of love the mystery boxes - it's kind of like opening a Christmas present a-la- Forrest Gump "you never know what you're gonna get!"

Return to “Powered by Funko”