IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Sking19

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby Sking19 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:29 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone noticed if their Walgreens have restocked?

My Walgreens never stocked at all :( and I don't see my FYE restocking anytime soon since there's just scraps left. Ebay for me, sigh.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:33 am

I need to go check my local Walgreens tomorrow
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:51 pm

If anyone has a scary Pennywise from Walgreens to trade, I have an extra FYE Deadlights Pennywise!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Sking19 wrote:

My Walgreens never stocked at all :( and I don't see my FYE restocking anytime soon since there's just scraps left. Ebay for me, sigh.

yea seriously. this is the worst set I've ever collected. just drove 3 hours to the closet fye. this is the 4th case from fye with no exclusives. 3 cases of leper and 1 case of judith. walgreens has been the exact same. 2 cases of leper and 1 case of judith.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Beverly is around 42.3. So she's really, really, really close to the various 1/12s. Eddie is by far the lightest, next to Georgie. He was 39.0 for me.

My FYE had a mess of new cases with one or two boxes missing, and no real rhyme or reason to the remainders. I managed to find Deadlights because of the obvious weight (57.1), so that’s awesome.

I was going for FYE Eddie, so I bought two boxes in the low-to-mid 39s, and they turned out to be 1/24 Georgies. (If anyone needs him for cost, holler at me.) Also I bought a 42.2 and a 42.5 in case they were FYE Beverly, but they were common Eddie and Stan. Oh well. Can’t win ‘em all.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:My FYE restocked today, with 3 cases. I got bloody Beverly, Eddie with inhaler, Deadlights Penny, and a handful of common dupes. I'm glad to be done with FYE.

I'm down to just needing HT Bill, Judith, and Penny claws.

BTW if anyone needs Ben with postcard, Bill on Silver, or the Leper I've got like 8 of each.

I have an extra Judith if you want it just pm your address

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:18 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Lakers wrote:
cheshire-cat09 wrote:
Walgreens is the same as most of the other cases. Top left side. Bottom and top, middle, right side. Not always exclusives, but its where the sweet spots are, and the places where you should find the exclusives or rarer numbered ones. I have no weights for them. :cheshire:

Top left side, front or back?

Back. Top back left and both middle rights (bottom middle right is gem) are the sweet spots to an unmixed case

Thanks guys!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:21 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:My FYE restocked today, with 3 cases. I got bloody Beverly, Eddie with inhaler, Deadlights Penny, and a handful of common dupes. I'm glad to be done with FYE.

BTW if anyone needs Ben with postcard, Bill on Silver, or the Leper I've got like 8 of each.

I have an extra Judith if you want it just pm your address

A friend actually netted me a Judith today, but thank you! I appreciate the offer.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 pm

nightschwing wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Beverly is around 42.3. So she's really, really, really close to the various 1/12s. Eddie is by far the lightest, next to Georgie. He was 39.0 for me.

My FYE had a mess of new cases with one or two boxes missing, and no real rhyme or reason to the remainders. I managed to find Deadlights because of the obvious weight (57.1), so that’s awesome.

I was going for FYE Eddie, so I bought two boxes in the low-to-mid 39s, and they turned out to be 1/24 Georgies. (If anyone needs him for cost, holler at me.) Also I bought a 42.2 and a 42.5 in case they were FYE Beverly, but they were common Eddie and Stan. Oh well. Can’t win ‘em all.

I have so many Stans and Eddies that I bought in my quest for FYE Beverly. I wish she had a more distinct weight. Could've saved myself some money. Now, to get rid of the dupes. Ugh.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Sking19 wrote:

FYE might restock. The small FYE in my city got in 3 fresh cases yesterday. I haven't checked the big FYE yet. But judging by how much and how fast that one store re-stocked, I suspect that perhaps they're planning on keeping these fairly well-stocked.

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Just saw a case at Walgreens while looking for Iron Man. Good luck everyone.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:39 am

Does anyone have the weights for the Walgreens Pennywise? My store took them out of the box and put them on the shelf

swind15

Postby swind15 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:48 am

RobinBear177 wrote:Does anyone have the weights for the Walgreens Pennywise? My store took them out of the box and put them on the shelf

Mine did the same. I just bought all of the heavier boxes. Two were the exclusive Pennywises and the other three were two dancing and one with balloon. I got super lucky, but it’s definitely a risk.
Pop!: Lost count
Mystery mini: Lost count
Soda: 146
Dorbz: 140
Pop Pez: 31
Hikari: 21
Vynl: 22
Retro Freddy Funko: 4
Action Figures: 2
Wacky Wobbler: 2
Reaction: 2
Fabrications: 1

Original Fun Klub member# 14057

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 am

swind15 wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Does anyone have the weights for the Walgreens Pennywise? My store took them out of the box and put them on the shelf

Mine did the same. I just bought all of the heavier boxes. Two were the exclusive Pennywises and the other three were two dancing and one with balloon. I got super lucky, but it’s definitely a risk.

None of the boxes felt heavy at all so I was hoping someone would have the exact weights

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:57 am

52.4ish. The key is to find all 4 other ones, and use process of elimination.

Bat_Onix

Postby Bat_Onix » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 am

PigNosePony wrote:
i finally finished mine, but I made it a little different. I took the base off of the dancing pennywise because the balloons were kinda heaving making it hard to stand. I glued it to the stand and POOF.. Stands perfect.

I would love to see a pic of it!
Pops ig @PopsJournal :SW3: Personal ig @Bat_Onix

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:15 pm

Anyone have an extra FYE Deadlights or Claws?

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:44 pm

Sking19 wrote:Anyone have an extra FYE Deadlights or Claws?

I have an extra Deadlights, but I’m looking for either claws or scary Walgreens Pennywise.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:26 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Sking19 wrote:Anyone have an extra FYE Deadlights or Claws?

I have an extra Deadlights, but I’m looking for either claws or scary Walgreens Pennywise.

Would you be willing to trade Deadlights for scary Walgreens? I literally just pulled him and I have him already.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Sking19 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:
Sking19 wrote:Would you be willing to trade Deadlights for scary Walgreens? I literally just pulled him and I have him already.

Let’s do it! I’ll message you.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:47 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Sking19 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

Awesome!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Sking19 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:
Sking19 wrote:

Awesome!

another Funatics success story :thumbleft:

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:01 pm

FredKruger wrote:

Is that weight for scary pennywise or the bar through the head?

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Finally have had something me good luck! I found a box with a Henry, purchased scary PW and HT 1/72 for reasonable prices and then today I found ALL 3 FYE EXCLUSIVES! So once those two come in I’ll be done!! I also did a little fun photography with a few of my favorites:

Spoiler: show

Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:42 pm

My FYE got a master case in recently. Don’t lose hope

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Sking19 wrote:

FYE might restock. The small FYE in my city got in 3 fresh cases yesterday. I haven't checked the big FYE yet. But judging by how much and how fast that one store re-stocked, I suspect that perhaps they're planning on keeping these fairly well-stocked.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:44 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:Finally have had something me good luck! I found a box with a Henry, purchased scary PW and HT 1/72 for reasonable prices and then today I found ALL 3 FYE EXCLUSIVES! So once those two come in I’ll be done!! I also did a little fun photography with a few of my favorites:

Nice pics. Congratulations in finish your set.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:11 am

bizzydesigner wrote:Finally have had something me good luck! I found a box with a Henry, purchased scary PW and HT 1/72 for reasonable prices and then today I found ALL 3 FYE EXCLUSIVES! So once those two come in I’ll be done!! I also did a little fun photography with a few of my favorites:

That is great, congrats. I know how tough but rewarding it can be.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:25 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Is that weight for scary pennywise or the bar through the head?

Bar version

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:13 am

Does anybody have Walgreens Scary Pennywise at 51.2? It was the only one i didn't know when I weighed them at my store

Logan84

Postby Logan84 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 pm

Just found an untouched common case at Barnes and noble and got pennywise with spider arms from the bottom middle right.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Congrats on scoring all the exclusives! With no FYEs in sight, I'm hoping this will drive down the prices if they are getting restocked so well.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:40 pm

Lakers wrote:

Nice pics. Congratulations in finish your set.

Especially love the first one with Georgie and Pennywise with the arm. I was surprised they were in separate exclusive sets.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:11 pm

bakivali wrote:

Congrats on scoring all the exclusives! With no FYEs in sight, I'm hoping this will drive down the prices if they are getting restocked so well.

Yeah, I think the prices will drop eventually. I know FYE has always been great at stocking and re-stocking regular minis so I've been hoping that they'll be the same with the exclusives. So far that does appear to be the case.

FunkyNtvTxn17

Postby FunkyNtvTxn17 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Strangely, when I went to my local Walgreens, they had a case with only 1 missing. I weighed all, 4 of which came out to 50+ - 54/54/53.9/52.1 which turned out to be Balloon PW/Balloon PW/Scary PW/Bill. The next Walgreens also had 4 weighing over 50 (2 were missing from the case) but even though 2 came out to 53.3 (Balloon) each and 1 came out to 55.3-55.5 (Dancing), the 4th consistently came out to 56+. Bought it, turned out it was Dancing PW. Checked/calibrated my scale and it's dead on accurate so maybe I'll shake the box next time to have the MM settle for more accurate weight? Anyone else have this happen?
ImageImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Logan84 wrote:Just found an untouched common case at Barnes and noble and got pennywise with spider arms from the bottom middle right.

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully his price and the price of Georgie with no arm will come down

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Good news for FYE restocks: My FYE has what appears to be 6 cases worth of them. The bad thing is that they took them all out of their cases and stacked them up inside a big wooden crate on a table. I didn't bother even trying to go through them since I've got all the FYE ones, and it was just too many to try to even begin to scale. But judging by that, these will be very heavily stocked.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Good news for FYE restocks: My FYE has what appears to be 6 cases worth of them. The bad thing is that they took them all out of their cases and stacked them up inside a big wooden crate on a table. I didn't bother even trying to go through them since I've got all the FYE ones, and it was just too many to try to even begin to scale. But judging by that, these will be very heavily stocked.

Same here.

But yeah, if only Hot Topic was like this!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:12 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:Good news for FYE restocks: My FYE has what appears to be 6 cases worth of them. The bad thing is that they took them all out of their cases and stacked them up inside a big wooden crate on a table. I didn't bother even trying to go through them since I've got all the FYE ones, and it was just too many to try to even begin to scale. But judging by that, these will be very heavily stocked.

Awesome news!! I’ll be making the drive to check them out I guess! Hopefully prices will continue to drop!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:40 pm

I got they FYE deadlight Pennywise Minis! Yes!
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Thanks to the amazing nightschwing I'm now only after the Pennywise with claws! Sadly the price on him isn't dropping at all. :( Hopefully as more stores (Target? BAM? B&N?) get them he'll be easier to obtain!

Return to “Blind Bags”