Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
bakivali

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Katers wrote:After all that hoping, the funko gods smiled up on me with one draw, and laughed with the other! Managed to get a regular and chase Sirius pop, but 2 Trelawney minis in my 2 boxes. Doh! But, got lucky again - my local GS let me swap minis with an unsold box! So Boggart Snape is home now, too. Whew!! Love the design on these, and glad that they don't seem to be the start of S4. I can deal with S3.5 a lot easier than S4!!

That's awesome. The one gamestop near us that got 9 boxes in taped them up themselves so they wouldn't let us peek, and we didn't want to spend another $30+ if we didn't know we were going to get a Snape or not.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 pm

bakivali wrote:We are just down to needing Basilisk and the Snape from the Gamestop box now. Missed out on one Barnes and Noble's restock, and the other did not have the Basilisk. Hoping they get restocked another time or two, like in the past.

I think they will, but I also think it'll be closer to November/December. If memory serves me well, and they follow their past habits, they restocked S1 in December (needed B&N Dumbledore, snagged 2!). So keep an eye out, and keep the faith!

bakivali wrote:That's awesome. The one gamestop near us that got 9 boxes in taped them up themselves so they wouldn't let us peek, and we didn't want to spend another $30+ if we didn't know we were going to get a Snape or not.

That's so frustrating. I totally get not wanting to spend more $$ on this batch. Hopefully someone will need a trade, and you end up with both! Or they clearance them, and you buy a bunch for cheap at a later date!!
Image ImageImage Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

kihou wrote:Anyone hear word of B&N restocking lately? It's hard to go off of the store tracker on the site since some of the area stores have leftovers from the first stock.

It took forever for BN to restock ser2 but once they did, mine at least, received multiple boxes! Im almost positive there’ll be more!
It’s me Lynda

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

Popfanatics wrote:
kihou wrote:Anyone hear word of B&N restocking lately? It's hard to go off of the store tracker on the site since some of the area stores have leftovers from the first stock.

It took forever for BN to restock ser2 but once they did, mine at least, received multiple boxes! Im almost positive there’ll be more!

I'm hopeful as well, definitely don't want to pay ebay prices yet. Maybe closer to the release of Fantastic Beasts since they usually seem to have a display for that around the movie time :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:54 pm

Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.
Meanwhile, if anyone has a spare Rita, I'll trade you all 5 of my Draco/Filch combos! ](*,)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:52 pm

gobiesox wrote:Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.
Meanwhile, if anyone has a spare Rita, I'll trade you all 5 of my Draco/Filch combos! ](*,)

So many Draco/Filch combos lol We also got quite a few. When they first came out and the ratios were still not confirmed, we were convinced Draco was a 1/24 or 1/12 with our rate.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Has anyone seen any Barnes and noble restocks?

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:36 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Has anyone seen any Barnes and noble restocks?

Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:48 am

bakivali wrote:

Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Nothing at my local BN over the weekend, but they're doing something weird with tearing out the DVD/CD section and moving pops and minis over that way - they were spread out all over, so will have to wait and see how that shakes out. Still keeping an eye out to see if I can help someone out!
Image ImageImage Image

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
bakivali wrote:

Nothing at my local BN over the weekend, but they're doing something weird with tearing out the DVD/CD section and moving pops and minis over that way - they were spread out all over, so will have to wait and see how that shakes out. Still keeping an eye out to see if I can help someone out!

Oh ok dang. Mine had a couple single boxes but not the case that they come in. So not sure if they were hiding somewhere or what happened. Hopefully they restock like the lord of the rings! Thanks for the info!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:04 am

RBlue30 wrote:
Katers wrote:
bakivali wrote:Ours had a new box a few weeks ago, but nothing new since. Did see another Lord of the Rings box when we checked so hopefully they will restock Harry Potter just as much.

Oh ok dang. Mine had a couple single boxes but not the case that they come in. So not sure if they were hiding somewhere or what happened. Hopefully they restock like the lord of the rings! Thanks for the info!

That's very frustrating when you've got a partial case (with, or without the case!). But the good news is, if they don't have a full case, they'll probably get some as part of a restock at some point. Holding out hope for you!
Image ImageImage Image

gobiesox

Postby gobiesox » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:16 pm

bakivali wrote:
gobiesox wrote:Kohl's finally seems to be getting their common cases in. Maybe Walmart & Best Buy will follow suit.

So many Draco/Filch combos lol We also got quite a few. When they first came out and the ratios were still not confirmed, we were convinced Draco was a 1/24 or 1/12 with our rate.

I'm still not sure I'm convinced he isn't a 1/24 lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Inner Harbour barnes had 2 cases with one box missing in each
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:35 pm

I have a spare Riddle if anyone has Basilisk, Umbridge or Lucius to trade!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Our Barnes and Noble had a restock, but no Basilisk still. I'm holding out on paying ebay prices for them, since stores seem to be getting restocked a couple times at least. Maybe I'll get lucky during holiday travels to try other stores.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Got lucky today. My local hot topic put out an exclusive case and pulled a sepia tom riddle

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:10 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Got lucky today. My local hot topic put out an exclusive case and pulled a sepia tom riddle

Congrats! I haven't seen a HT restock in a long time, so good to know they're still coming out a bit :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Went to a Barnes and Noble today and got lucky. Pulled a basilisk :)

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Stopped at B&N for some shopping, found 4! cases and not a single Basilisk. Boo-urns.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm

We broke down and bought the Basilisk since our stores haven't gotten restocked in ages and I am giving birth in a couple weeks, which will greatly impede my hunting abilities lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:15 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Stopped at B&N for some shopping, found 4! cases and not a single Basilisk. Boo-urns.

It's hard with this set too because our B&N got some new ones in awhile back and immediately mixed them in with old cases/boxes so you couldn't even use the layout or weights really to verify they were new. Obviously the Basilisk is huge but for the others they are way too close to the 1/6 weights keep trying for.
ISO Mystery Minis!

highlanderfil

Postby highlanderfil » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
nightschwing wrote:I hope this series has Sirius and Buckbeak again since my Hot Topic never restocked after the initial shipment.
Sincerely doubt it, especially re Buckbeak. How else would you have them make him? Sirius I can see, in his normal garb, but not Bucky. In any case, even if by some stroke of madness they had him, it wouldn't be a repeat of Series 2.

As for Beasts - hard, hard pass. Couldn't make it through the first twenty minutes of the movie and won't be collecting the minis. Maybe just a Niffler, because he's cute.
In trying to deduce when we might get an S4 announcement, I came across this post of mine. Never say never, I guess - we started off just wanting a Niffler and a Matagot and - of course - ended up with a full set (did watch the movies and kinda got into it a little). lol

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:46 pm

highlanderfil wrote:
highlanderfil wrote:
nightschwing wrote:I hope this series has Sirius and Buckbeak again since my Hot Topic never restocked after the initial shipment.
Sincerely doubt it, especially re Buckbeak. How else would you have them make him? Sirius I can see, in his normal garb, but not Bucky. In any case, even if by some stroke of madness they had him, it wouldn't be a repeat of Series 2.

As for Beasts - hard, hard pass. Couldn't make it through the first twenty minutes of the movie and won't be collecting the minis. Maybe just a Niffler, because he's cute.
In trying to deduce when we might get an S4 announcement, I came across this post of mine. Never say never, I guess - we started off just wanting a Niffler and a Matagot and - of course - ended up with a full set (did watch the movies and kinda got into it a little). lol

I know how that goes! It's too easy to say you'll get just a couple of the line, then when you find more you're like "Oh might as well go all in" lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

Return to “Blind Bags”