Sailor Moon Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
rexflexall

Re: Sailor Moon Minis

Postby rexflexall » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:51 am

These are sickly cute!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Liz and I were at a wedding out of town on Saturday when our local HT got them in, but hoping we can catch a restock. Anyone seen the Specialty Series in stores yet?

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:
yokofox33 wrote:Luna - 40.7
Sailor Uranus - 54.1
Sailor Mars - 68.4
Sailor Chibi Moon - 66.1

Sailor Venus 72.x
GS Exclusive Sailor Venus 72.x
HT Exclusive Sailor Chibi Moon 65.9
Sailor Neptune 57.8

We found that the GS Exclusive Venus was the slightly higher one of the 3, if they are mixed up (as was the case in our box, which had some picked out already). Two of them came in at 72.43 on the dot which was pretty interesting.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Jonny0boy

Postby Jonny0boy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:51 pm

I have 2 extra ht sailor chibi moon exclusive mini if anyone need.
i'm Jon and I am Hard of hearing
Been collecting since my first con at ECCC 2017
Funko Pops- 1,275

dee001

Postby dee001 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:36 pm

These are just wayy too cute
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:38 am

How many stores had exclusives? Gamestop and HT only?

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Lakers wrote:How many stores had exclusives? Gamestop and HT only?

There's a third "specialty series" that will be "exclusive" to smaller stores. Similar to the "specialty series" pops and dorbz.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:32 am

kihou wrote:

There's a third "specialty series" that will be "exclusive" to smaller stores. Similar to the "specialty series" pops and dorbz.

What kind of smaller stores?

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:00 pm

Lakers wrote:
kihou wrote:

What kind of smaller stores?

It's not really clear, but usually comic shops, independent toy stores. It's not always the case though, since I think some of the specialty pops went to Walmart.

I don't think anyone has found them yet so it's hard to tell who will all have them. Most stores have to specifically order them though, from what I've heard from my local shops that I've asked.
ISO Mystery Minis!

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:23 am

If anyone has an extra common 1/24 Pluto (not the GS exclusive), please let me know. I'll buy it off of you!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Anyone have word about specialty series ones showing up? Common cases seem to be shipping out now.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:02 am

I ordered specialty case from toywiz and no update yet

I have all 3 HT exclusives now and got 22 gamestop boxes and only one exclusive. Pulled all the cats though so I'm thinking it's time for trades now on :D

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 am

Purchase 4 in Gamestop and only getting the 1/6 ones. :(

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:35 am

Lakers wrote:Purchase 4 in Gamestop and only getting the 1/6 ones. :(

The 4 1/6s for this set is brutal :(

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:51 am

bakivali wrote:
Lakers wrote:Purchase 4 in Gamestop and only getting the 1/6 ones. :(

The 4 1/6s for this set is brutal :(

Agree.

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Down to Saturn and the Speciality Series now. Have yet to see even a common case anywhere near me. Pulled Common Chibi from an online order and had someone sell me Pluto for basically cost + shipping. Need that Saturn!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:39 pm

yokofox33 wrote:Down to Saturn and the Speciality Series now. Have yet to see even a common case anywhere near me. Pulled Common Chibi from an online order and had someone sell me Pluto for basically cost + shipping. Need that Saturn!

Same, Liz had ordered two common cases so we're waiting on one more before we buy or try to trade. I think the common cases should start hitting more stores soon, I would expect them to end up at Barnes and Noble at least.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:42 pm

Anyone have word on the Specialty Series ones? Finally completed the rest of the sets, just waiting on those 3!
ISO Mystery Minis!

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:25 am

kihou wrote:Anyone have word on the Specialty Series ones? Finally completed the rest of the sets, just waiting on those 3!

I'd hope they start hitting stores soon. I think they were supposed to release around this time. The Specialty Series exclusives are going to be a pain I'd imagine.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:47 pm

yokofox33 wrote:
kihou wrote:Anyone have word on the Specialty Series ones? Finally completed the rest of the sets, just waiting on those 3!

I'd hope they start hitting stores soon. I think they were supposed to release around this time. The Specialty Series exclusives are going to be a pain I'd imagine.

Hoping they hit by the end of the year, so we don't have to go hunting into 2019 for this set!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:48 pm

yokofox33 wrote:

Hoping they hit by the end of the year, so we don't have to go hunting into 2019 for this set!

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:55 pm

I have a growing box of extras...the 1/6 are killing me but I at least finished the game stop exclusives...but of course my favorite scout would be difficult to get...hope i can find the rest of them and a specialty series box locally
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:I have a growing box of extras...the 1/6 are killing me but I at least finished the game stop exclusives...but of course my favorite scout would be difficult to get...hope i can find the rest of them and a specialty series box locally

If you're looking to sell any of your extras, let me know. 8-[ I haven't found them anywhere around here and mostly want the base line anyway.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:I have a growing box of extras...the 1/6 are killing me but I at least finished the game stop exclusives...but of course my favorite scout would be difficult to get...hope i can find the rest of them and a specialty series box locally

Is your favorite Saturn? Because she's my friend's favorite and I'm having a hard time finding an extra too :( And Mistress 9
ISO Mystery Minis!

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:22 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:

If you're looking to sell any of your extras, let me know. 8-[ I haven't found them anywhere around here and mostly want the base line anyway.

Send me a message! I’ll happily help :)

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:25 pm

kihou wrote:

Is your favorite Saturn? Because she's my friend's favorite and I'm having a hard time finding an extra too :( And Mistress 9

Yes! I love Saturn and I haven’t found her yet :sad11: I got lucky with Mistress 9 though...she was luckily in the box I purchased from Game Stop but with Christmas coming up, I’ve had to hold off on purchasing some for me to focus on family (downside to teacher salary and payday being once a month)

Image Image ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Yes! I love Saturn and I haven’t found her yet :sad11: I got lucky with Mistress 9 though...she was luckily in the box I purchased from Game Stop but with Christmas coming up, I’ve had to hold off on purchasing some for me to focus on family (downside to teacher salary and payday being once a month)

I feel your pain :( I was hoping to get my friend a set for Xmas, but Saturn has proven really tricky to get even for myself!
ISO Mystery Minis!

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:52 pm

kihou wrote:
Annie_May13 wrote:
kihou wrote:Is your favorite Saturn? Because she's my friend's favorite and I'm having a hard time finding an extra too :( And Mistress 9

I feel your pain :( I was hoping to get my friend a set for Xmas, but Saturn has proven really tricky to get even for myself!

I know! And my fiancé made me promise to hold off on buying boxes until after the holiday season...I luckily just crossed off Uranus but the Specialty series and the 1/72 are going to be a pain to get :(

Image Image ImageImage

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:31 am

At least you can buy them somewhere.
Here in Europe, we are still waiting for them to show up :-(
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:48 am

MymyChan wrote:At least you can buy them somewhere.

This set just seems super delayed overall :( I hope you get them soon!
ISO Mystery Minis!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:46 pm

I did my first Seasonal Shift at GS. They were giving me a tour and they DUMPED all of their minis into a bin. As a collector I was shocked. MY OCD wanted to organize them so badly.... but I refrained. The manager told me that she wanted the 1/72 kitty. I told her I'd be happy to scale one for her after my shift. She had no idea what I was talking about LOL!!.. I didnt have time to do it. But I thought it was funny... I certainly would not be buying minis from their random bin............... unless they were on clearance of course

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:19 pm

PigNosePony wrote:I did my first Seasonal Shift at GS. They were giving me a tour and they DUMPED all of their minis into a bin. As a collector I was shocked. MY OCD wanted to organize them so badly.... but I refrained. The manager told me that she wanted the 1/72 kitty. I told her I'd be happy to scale one for her after my shift. She had no idea what I was talking about LOL!!.. I didnt have time to do it. But I thought it was funny... I certainly would not be buying minis from their random bin............... unless they were on clearance of course

It's rough when they dump them or move them around or mix up cases, but at least some of the Sailor Moon ones have unique weights (except for the exclusive Venus and regular Venus, they are really close in weights).
ISO Mystery Minis!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:00 pm

kihou wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:I did my first Seasonal Shift at GS. They were giving me a tour and they DUMPED all of their minis into a bin. As a collector I was shocked. MY OCD wanted to organize them so badly.... but I refrained. The manager told me that she wanted the 1/72 kitty. I told her I'd be happy to scale one for her after my shift. She had no idea what I was talking about LOL!!.. I didnt have time to do it. But I thought it was funny... I certainly would not be buying minis from their random bin............... unless they were on clearance of course

It's rough when they dump them or move them around or mix up cases, but at least some of the Sailor Moon ones have unique weights (except for the exclusive Venus and regular Venus, they are really close in weights).

I do know that they wouldnt get my business for purchasing minis. Game Stops are everywhere and there are to many that DO keep them in the case in order.

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:06 pm

PigNosePony wrote:
kihou wrote:

I do know that they wouldnt get my business for purchasing minis. Game Stops are everywhere and there are to many that DO keep them in the case in order.

That's true, if you have other options it's best to find ones that don't mess with the boxes.
ISO Mystery Minis!

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Still no updates on the Speciality Series cases. Those were supposed to be due out in August, and it's now end of November with no movement :(

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:17 pm

Oh I’m so sorry for you :( that was how I felt when I was trying to complete my Disney PSH set 1...was able to get some from Europe before they stopped selling to the US cause otherwise, I would have never gotten 2 of the 3 Moana PSH

Image Image ImageImage

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:

Oh I’m so sorry for you :( that was how I felt when I was trying to complete my Disney PSH set 1...was able to get some from Europe before they stopped selling to the US cause otherwise, I would have never gotten 2 of the 3 Moana PSH

Those Moana ones were very difficult. We only found one case in one Walmart that had already been picked over, and the rest of the Walmarts we tried never even got a case in. I'm glad Walmarts haven't seemed to get as many exclusives nowadays.

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:08 am

Annie_May13 wrote:

Yes, I don’t understand why it is taking so long for them to cross the Atlantic
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

saban

Postby saban » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:18 am

I'm only collecting the cats for this series so only Diana is left. I think I'm going to end up with a lot of Lunas.
IG: vickyisodd

Yassiefay4

Postby Yassiefay4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am

bakivali wrote:Still no updates on the Speciality Series cases. Those were supposed to be due out in August, and it's now end of November with no movement :(

I know! I was hoping to get it before Christmas but I’m not holding my breath :(

Return to “Blind Bags”