Social Freddy

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
RBlue30

Re: Social Freddy

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:46 pm

dannyk wrote:Nobody received them at SDCC this year. Apparently the box that had the Social Media Freddy's was sent to the wrong location, so they were unable to hand them out as planned. :-(

Aw man that’s disappointing. I was hoping to get 1! At least they planned to give them out

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:47 pm

popfanboy wrote:I don’t know how many people here watch the weekly Funko gaming live streams on Mixer but if you do there is a good chance you could win one. There are multiple giveaways every stream and most if not all contain a Freddy. The streams are very entertaining to watch and always a good time regardless if you win or not.

Every Friday!
mixer.com/funko

Thanks for the tip!

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:51 pm

dannyk wrote:Nobody received them at SDCC this year. Apparently the box that had the Social Media Freddy's was sent to the wrong location, so they were unable to hand them out as planned. :-(

Bummer

DipperDots

Postby DipperDots » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:39 pm

For anyone who wants the Social Media Freddy Funko, I also suggest listening to the Funko Funkast on Soundcloud, if you don't already. They're very fun to listen to, and you get helpful information on future Funko products and events, as well as fun games to play along with them. That's how I miraculously won my SM Freddy!
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 128 Pocket Pop!: 11 PEZ: 5 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: POP! PEZ Maleficent!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm

DipperDots wrote:For anyone who wants the Social Media Freddy Funko, I also suggest listening to the Funko Funkast on Soundcloud, if you don't already. They're very fun to listen to, and you get helpful information on future Funko products and events, as well as fun games to play along with them. That's how I miraculously won my SM Freddy!

Dude I agree. I have yet to win SM Freddy, but even if they didn't give out prizes, it is a really fun podcast. Sulley, Cameron, Yoko, and Hillary are hilarious!!
Collecting since 2014

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:42 pm

I was fortunate enough to get mine from Cameron and sully at wondercon
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Theshowman619 wrote:I was fortunate enough to get mine from Cameron and sully at wondercon

Nice, congrats

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:54 pm

I really want this social media freddy just like most of the funko collectors out there...haha. I've tried over and over on Facebook and Twitter giveaways, but obviously I've been unsuccessful. I need help with understanding the twitch, mixer and soundcloud forums... I have lots of questions, seriously need help lol. I'm definitely a long term funko collector, but understanding all this social media stuff gets me all confused. I guess being technology challenged isn't helping my social media freddy game.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 pm

I really want this social media freddy just like most of the funko collectors out there...haha. I've tried over and over on Facebook and Twitter giveaways, but obviously I've been unsuccessful. I need help with understanding the twitch, mixer and soundcloud forums... I have lots of questions, seriously need help lol. I'm definitely a long term funko collector, but understanding all this social media stuff gets me all confused. I guess being technology challenged isn't helping my social media freddy game ;)

DipperDots

Postby DipperDots » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Boymom4 wrote:I really want this social media freddy just like most of the funko collectors out there...haha. I've tried over and over on Facebook and Twitter giveaways, but obviously I've been unsuccessful. I need help with understanding the twitch, mixer and soundcloud forums... I have lots of questions, seriously need help lol. I'm definitely a long term funko collector, but understanding all this social media stuff gets me all confused. I guess being technology challenged isn't helping my social media freddy game ;)

I can definitely help with any questions you have regarding Mixer or Soundcloud! If you wanna private message me any questions you have (so that we don't clutter this forum), then I'll be sure to help.
Hoi! Nothing to see here, just another Funatic.

Pop!: 128 Pocket Pop!: 11 PEZ: 5 Plush: 2 Wobblers: 2
ISO: Metallic BMO, Patriotic Snoopy, Bill Cipher (Chase)

Most Recent: POP! PEZ Maleficent!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:29 pm

DipperDots wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:I really want this social media freddy just like most of the funko collectors out there...haha. I've tried over and over on Facebook and Twitter giveaways, but obviously I've been unsuccessful. I need help with understanding the twitch, mixer and soundcloud forums... I have lots of questions, seriously need help lol. I'm definitely a long term funko collector, but understanding all this social media stuff gets me all confused. I guess being technology challenged isn't helping my social media freddy game ;)

I can definitely help with any questions you have regarding Mixer or Soundcloud! If you wanna private message me any questions you have (so that we don't clutter this forum), then I'll be sure to help.

Thank you...I'll be sending u a private message shortly :)

pandapop88

Postby pandapop88 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:20 pm

akagalar wrote:
Tynett wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Wonder if it will happen at the upcoming NYCC because I don't think they did any during SDCC?

Really, I certainly thought they did but maybe not. There were definitely pins being handed out.

I didn't see any notifications of and Social's being handed out on twitter. But I did get a pin! :D

I didn't expect them to do it during SDCC because the crowed! they will just get swarmed and people will fight or push. Hopefully they will do it during NYCC?

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 am

Theshowman619 wrote:I was fortunate enough to get mine from Cameron and sully at wondercon

Congrats! Was it one of those "first one to find them gets the freddy"?

Instagram: whatthefunk206

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm so happy!!! I WON THIS ON TWITTER!!! Can't wait to receive it!!!
ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

drachenfells

Postby drachenfells » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:22 pm

verafunatic wrote:I'm so happy!!! I WON THIS ON TWITTER!!! Can't wait to receive it!!!

Congratulations!!!

Mauibrah

Postby Mauibrah » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:50 pm

I was super lucky to win one during the ECCC night at HQ.

Never thought I’d actually get one; my Hawaiian pidgin accent made a surprising cameo when they called my raffle number. I was so happy and excited
IG: @mauishaun

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:00 pm

drachenfells wrote:
verafunatic wrote:I'm so happy!!! I WON THIS ON TWITTER!!! Can't wait to receive it!!!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you!! That was the only way i could win it so i'm so so so glad i did!
ImageImageImage

Instagram & Twitter : @verafunatic / @veratcreations /@lifeinpixels_vera(@lifeinpixels_v)

DESPERATELY ISO : Rainbow Brite Proto, Huckleberry Pie Proto, The Little Mermaid Protos (coloured preferred but open to white)

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:45 pm

pandapop88 wrote:
akagalar wrote:
Tynett wrote:
Really, I certainly thought they did but maybe not. There were definitely pins being handed out.

I didn't see any notifications of and Social's being handed out on twitter. But I did get a pin! :D

I didn't expect them to do it during SDCC because the crowed! they will just get swarmed and people will fight or push. Hopefully they will do it during NYCC?

We shall see! I hope there isnt tok much of a crowd following them around and hey can just do their thing.
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:58 pm

That's so awesome. Congratulations. :D
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Gonzo206 wrote:

Yeah it was. The first one the gave away I noticed they were real close to where my family and I were. Then the hunt was on lol
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Hoping that there are some giveaways at NYCC
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Kfresh

Postby Kfresh » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:54 pm

I need one in my life :)
Follow me on [ig]kfresh.thecollectorguy[/ig]

FL > CA > VA
:freddy2:

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:36 pm

Still looking to snag one of these to go with my Freddys. Love it!

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:53 pm

MiniPop wrote:

That's so awesome. Congratulations. :D

Thank you! :bounce:
ImageImageImage

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:45 am

Theshowman619 wrote:
Gonzo206 wrote:

Yeah it was. The first one the gave away I noticed they were real close to where my family and I were. Then the hunt was on lol

Nice! I bet you had the sniper eyes going lol

Instagram: whatthefunk206

Thehueys

Postby Thehueys » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:50 am

I really do love this freddy. It was my first big one and now I have over 35 Fundays Freddy’s lol

I got the 3rd and 4th ones ever given away I believe.

Back at ECCC my baby sister(12 years old today actually but still a baby to me) and I took my dad on the Sunday of con for his birthday. As we were leaving the tweet came up “first 4 people to chant “King of the meats” to sulley get social media freddys!”

My dad and I were first to the booth.

He’s possibly my favorite freddy I own. I love him so much!
Current collection count is over 5000 unique pieces.
FDO: 2023
Fundays: 2018,2019,2021,2022, 2023
Fright Night: 2022
ECCC: 2017,2018,2019,2021
SDCC: 2018, 2019,2022,2023,2024
NYCC: 2019,2022,2023
Wondercon: 2022,2023
C2E2: 2024
FunKon: 2021
Designer Con:2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Always looking for missing Huckleberry Hound, Freddy Funko and Disney pieces that I’m missing :)

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:36 am

Thehueys wrote:I really do love this freddy. It was my first big one and now I have over 35 Fundays Freddy’s lol

I got the 3rd and 4th ones ever given away I believe.

Back at ECCC my baby sister(12 years old today actually but still a baby to me) and I took my dad on the Sunday of con for his birthday. As we were leaving the tweet came up “first 4 people to chant “King of the meats” to sulley get social media freddys!”

My dad and I were first to the booth.

He’s possibly my favorite freddy I own. I love him so much!

That's awesome, Congratulations! I'm hoping one day I'll be lucky enough to own social media freddy as well. There's so many awesome freddy funko pops out there, he's definitely my favorite pop line to collect. Only downfall is that most of the limited freddy pops are quite expensive.

afkbee

Postby afkbee » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:19 am

Got to ACE Comic Con in Seattle a Friday first day. Place was a bit disappointing but when the Tweet came that SM Freddy was in the bleachers I literally jumped a 2-3 feet fence like in a obstacle course. I was cleaning my toddlers feet who had been running barefoot (don’t judge) and I still had the wipes in my hand when I won the Freddy. Funkast crew gave me a hard time for that lol

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Tonight was amazing, I was given a Social Media Freddy by a super special guy !!! I'm so happy right now

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

CoachJDDesigns

Postby CoachJDDesigns » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:43 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:Tonight was amazing, I was given a Social Media Freddy by a super special guy !!! I'm so happy right now

Awesome! Congrats =D>

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:53 am

CoachJDDesigns wrote:Awesome! Congrats =D>

Thanks !!

disphugginflip

Postby disphugginflip » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:12 am

Both my roommates won one and I havent. And ive been in the game way longer than them!
Last edited by disphugginflip on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:56 am

Finally got a social media pop last night! (If your happy and you know it clap your hands)! This pop is absolutely amazing and I am so excited to have in my collection. THANK YOU FUNKO!

littodeb

Postby littodeb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Finally got a social media pop last night! (If your happy and you know it clap your hands)! This pop is absolutely amazing and I am so excited to have in my collection. THANK YOU FUNKO!

Congrats! They announced that they were by the food trucks on Friday @ NYCC but I could NOT find them! Lol
xoxo Deb

Ms_CcBabeyy

Postby Ms_CcBabeyy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 am

I want him so bad :( The resellers are killing me with the price though :rolleyes:

disphugginflip

Postby disphugginflip » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Ms_CcBabeyy wrote:I want him so bad :( The resellers are killing me with the price though :rolleyes:

I refuse to get one by buying it. Feel like you have to earn this one by putting in work through their social media stuff like mixer, and giveaways.

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:49 pm

littodeb wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:Finally got a social media pop last night! (If your happy and you know it clap your hands)! This pop is absolutely amazing and I am so excited to have in my collection. THANK YOU FUNKO!

Congrats! They announced that they were by the food trucks on Friday @ NYCC but I could NOT find them! Lol

Thanks!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:01 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
littodeb wrote:

Thanks!

That's awesome...congrats!!

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
littodeb wrote:

Thanks!

That's awesome...congrats!!

Thank you!

verafunatic

Postby verafunatic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:07 am

THANK YOU FUNKO!!!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”