Marvel Studios 10 years PSH

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
gunner jed

Marvel Studios 10 years PSH

Postby gunner jed » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:21 am

Are the marvel studios 10 years pint size heroes out yet?

And does anyone know when/if they will be available in the uk
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

omgfunko

Re: Marvel Studios 10 years PSH

Postby omgfunko » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:35 am

They are out. I have only seen them at Hot Topic and Box Lunch though.

Classier

Postby Classier » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:11 am

I’ve seen them. I only have Black Widow at the moment.

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Thanks. They look awesome. Really hope they come to the U.K. at some point soon
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:39 pm

I have seen pix, and can't wait to see them in person. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:10 pm

gunner jed wrote:Thanks. They look awesome. Really hope they come to the U.K. at some point soon

They have been out in the US here for a couple weeks at least. Do you know the usual time delay with these products? Hope they come out soon for you, they are really nice quality.

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:05 pm

I only have Ant-Man and Black Widow. They were picked through for sure. Been out for a while now.
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:25 pm

dannyk wrote:I only have Ant-Man and Black Widow. They were picked through for sure. Been out for a while now.

I texted a friend about them hitting shelves on August 31st, so they've definitely been out for a bit now. But I only saw them at 3 of my local stores - 2 HT and 1 BL. The others either never got them in, or were picked over before I made it to them. My most local HT never seemed to get them in at all!
Image ImageImage Image

dannyk

Postby dannyk » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:03 am

Katers wrote:
dannyk wrote:I only have Ant-Man and Black Widow. They were picked through for sure. Been out for a while now.

I texted a friend about them hitting shelves on August 31st, so they've definitely been out for a bit now. But I only saw them at 3 of my local stores - 2 HT and 1 BL. The others either never got them in, or were picked over before I made it to them. My most local HT never seemed to get them in at all!

It's always strange how that happens, and not just at HT's. Frustrating, too.
~ PROG ~

XBOX: PROGMONSTER

Image Image Image

Co-Founder of Secondary Heroes #NerdsUnite

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Only found them once, and was one lone pouch at Hot Topic, PSH's never seem to last at my Hot Topic... but yeah I got Dr. Stranfw
My instagram: Sickleclaw

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:45 am

They have been here for less than a month.

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 pm

bakivali wrote:
gunner jed wrote:Thanks. They look awesome. Really hope they come to the U.K. at some point soon

They have been out in the US here for a couple weeks at least. Do you know the usual time delay with these products? Hope they come out soon for you, they are really nice quality.

The delays really vary. Eg we’ve had the new fantastic beasts pops for a few weeks now- about the same as the US yet it takes a couple of months for other lines. PSH have taken longer I’ve noticed but never really noticed how long. A couple of months probably

ImageImageImage

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:04 pm

gunner jed wrote:
bakivali wrote:

The delays really vary. Eg we’ve had the new fantastic beasts pops for a few weeks now- about the same as the US yet it takes a couple of months for other lines. PSH have taken longer I’ve noticed but never really noticed how long. A couple of months probably

Well hopefully that means they'll arrive soon for you!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 am

dannyk wrote:
Katers wrote:

It's always strange how that happens, and not just at HT's. Frustrating, too.

Yeah, I think it's unfortunately true of all our stores that carry our stuff. If you get lucky and get there the day they're out, you're probably good. If you get there within a week, probably a bit picked over. If you get there after that? Good luck, and off you go on a quest for every store between home and 500 miles!

And then there's also the "HT got them, but no BL. Target has them, but no BN". I'm sure the store stock makes sense to someone somewhere, but I haven't yet figured out the rhyme or reason for who gets what when!
Image ImageImage Image

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:41 pm

I’ve found them at my HT for a little while now. I was picking some up to help get hot cash coupons when they pops are 3 for $27.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Lutzo1

Postby Lutzo1 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:19 am

Anyone have link to pics?

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:49 am

Lutzo1 wrote:Anyone have link to pics?

Here's the Funko announcement for the glam shots: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/comi ... ize-heroes

Here's a pic of my set: https://www.instagram.com/p/BncULc9lOrx/
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Been finding these at FYE, buy 1 get 1 50% off, making them $3 each if you get in multiples of 2.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:59 pm

They should be at all retailers now.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:05 pm

groundhog7s wrote:Been finding these at FYE, buy 1 get 1 50% off, making them $3 each if you get in multiples of 2.

Oh shoot thanks! I’m only needing a couple now. Fye is a bit of a drive but I’ll check this weekend!

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:12 pm

y'all keep saying these have all come out, but none of the Hot Topics, B&Ns, or FYEs have gotten them in this area. :(
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:57 am

RBlue30 wrote:
groundhog7s wrote:Been finding these at FYE, buy 1 get 1 50% off, making them $3 each if you get in multiples of 2.

Oh shoot thanks! I’m only needing a couple now. Fye is a bit of a drive but I’ll check this weekend!

Who are you still looking for? I'm looking for a friend for a couple still, if she pulls duplicates I can pass them on!
Image ImageImage Image

CptWhizbang

Postby CptWhizbang » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:58 pm

so who is actually selling these? Hot Topic and B&N have both been sold out online for a couple of weeks. Gamestop and Target never had them, and I've never seen them on the Boxlunch website. So who else has them?
Current POPs: 219
Current Pocket POPs: 20
Current Dorbz: 54

Marvel Dream POP List: Metallic BuckyCap w/gun POP, Classic Black Widow POP, Nomad (Steve Rogers) POP
Marvel Dream Dorbz List: CA:TFA Dorbz, Golden Age Bucky Dorbz, CA:CW Dorbz Ride with Steve, Sam, Bucky, and VW Bug

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:45 pm

CptWhizbang wrote:so who is actually selling these? Hot Topic and B&N have both been sold out online for a couple of weeks. Gamestop and Target never had them, and I've never seen them on the Boxlunch website. So who else has them?

Not helpful for you, but my local comic shop got in a few cases of these. The HT and BL stores around me all sold out of them really fast. Haven’t seen them anywhere else.

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:11 pm

Finally found some in the U.K. the other day. They’re much harder than they look to feel. Got Thor, Loki and Ant-Man. 3 of the 6 I wanted and they’re amazing.

They’re really great pint size heroes! Can’t wait to get more

ImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

gunner jed wrote:Finally found some in the U.K. the other day. They’re much harder than they look to feel. Got Thor, Loki and Ant-Man. 3 of the 6 I wanted and they’re amazing.

They’re really great pint size heroes! Can’t wait to get more

It can be really hard to tell what's in the package, especially with similar shaped ones like Captain and Red Skull. Grats on getting some though! Hope you can find the rest you're looking for :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

luckysalt

Postby luckysalt » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:52 am

Just got the full set in one go from Smyths in the UK, really easy set to feel out, possibly the easiest i've ever had. Helped there's holes as well.

New system I used for this, I got a basket and laid them out in the basket in the order they are on the back of the packet so 3 rows of 4, it helped a lot in terms of remembering who I need to feel for. Just opened them all out and had a look who they were, my Thanos is a little off on the paint job and the left side of the head theres a gap between the helmet and face so I'll try and pick up another Thanos when I get chance. Pints usually are such high quality I feel but this is the worst quality control i've seen so far.

In terms of feeling these out, if anyone needs any help, go for the heads, then weapons, smooth/hair mould heads is all you should have left then, thanos has a raised ridge going down front of his head, red skull has raised eye brows mould, Hulk and Iron Man have green and silver feet, look through the holes, Black widow look for her hair if unsure, her hair doesn't feel as it looks on the pic in terms of length wise I felt and dr strange has a cape to feel out for.

Smyths have confirmed theyre getting the holiday marvel in as well which is great news. Shame they never got the MOTU set.

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:42 pm

luckysalt wrote:Just got the full set in one go from Smyths in the UK, really easy set to feel out, possibly the easiest i've ever had. Helped there's holes as well.

New system I used for this, I got a basket and laid them out in the basket in the order they are on the back of the packet so 3 rows of 4, it helped a lot in terms of remembering who I need to feel for. Just opened them all out and had a look who they were, my Thanos is a little off on the paint job and the left side of the head theres a gap between the helmet and face so I'll try and pick up another Thanos when I get chance. Pints usually are such high quality I feel but this is the worst quality control i've seen so far.

In terms of feeling these out, if anyone needs any help, go for the heads, then weapons, smooth/hair mould heads is all you should have left then, thanos has a raised ridge going down front of his head, red skull has raised eye brows mould, Hulk and Iron Man have green and silver feet, look through the holes, Black widow look for her hair if unsure, her hair doesn't feel as it looks on the pic in terms of length wise I felt and dr strange has a cape to feel out for.

Smyths have confirmed theyre getting the holiday marvel in as well which is great news. Shame they never got the MOTU set.

Thanks for the advice. I actually struggled trying to feel these and I can never get them up to the hole to see them normally

ImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:42 pm

gunner jed wrote:
luckysalt wrote:Just got the full set in one go from Smyths in the UK, really easy set to feel out, possibly the easiest i've ever had. Helped there's holes as well.

Thanks for the advice. I actually struggled trying to feel these and I can never get them up to the hole to see them normally

The peep hole can be hard to use with bigger pints, I find it's most helpful to swing them upside down and check their feet color to give you a hint of who it could be, since you can usually at least get the bottom up to the hole.
ISO Mystery Minis!

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:55 pm

kihou wrote:
gunner jed wrote:

The peep hole can be hard to use with bigger pints, I find it's most helpful to swing them upside down and check their feet color to give you a hint of who it could be, since you can usually at least get the bottom up to the hole.

That advice worked but only when I was on the way home having bought one. I felt about in the store and on the way home I saw the feet were grey so I guessed iron man. And I was right! Need to try it next time before I buy it! lol

ImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:29 pm

gunner jed wrote:
kihou wrote:
gunner jed wrote:

That advice worked but only when I was on the way home having bought one. I felt about in the store and on the way home I saw the feet were grey so I guessed iron man. And I was right! Need to try it next time before I buy it! lol

Sometimes it can be awkward to feel up the packages in stores anyway, but we usually just show the employees what we're doing if they look at us funny lol
ISO Mystery Minis!

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:33 am

I totally suck at "feeling them up". I have a friend who's so much better at it.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:40 am

Greymom wrote:I totally suck at "feeling them up". I have a friend who's so much better at it.

You just have to keep practicing! I don't know that I would classify myself as good at it, but I'm certainly up for the challenge! It really helps when the figures are distinctive. And on those rare occasions that the peep hole works out, that's a huge help as well!

And yeah - collect with a friend! That way you've got a home for the duplicates right off the bat!
Image ImageImage Image

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm

I’m not a fan of blind bags- it just makes me buy less of them. I’d buy more if I knew what I was getting but the fear of duplicates means I don’t buy many. The marketing strategy behind blind bags doesn’t work on me

ImageImageImage

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Hope we get more of this series with Endgame coming.

pommefille

Postby pommefille » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Greymom wrote:I totally suck at "feeling them up". I have a friend who's so much better at it.

I can relate. My son is pretty good at it but me, I squeeze them and they all feel the same lol
----ig: kavka twitter: kavka fb: kavka----

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:21 am

pommefille wrote:

I can relate. My son is pretty good at it but me, I squeeze them and they all feel the same lol

Exactly!! I also lack the patience for it. Standing there fondling all the bags. I sometimes feel that people are watching me!

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:25 am

Greymom wrote:
pommefille wrote:

Exactly!! I also lack the patience for it. Standing there fondling all the bags. I sometimes feel that people are watching me!

Ha ha yeah... my son and I call it "Bag Whispering"
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:13 am

Fnkyeahryry wrote:Hope we get more of this series with Endgame coming.

Seconded! My life will not be complete until I have a Hawkeye PSH! (Though it's pretty close with my Loki!)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:14 am

A-Okay wrote:
Greymom wrote:
pommefille wrote:

Ha ha yeah... my son and I call it "Bag Whispering"

I feel like people would stare at us less if it was whispering - those bags are loud!!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Blind Bags”