NYCC Pop Exclusives 2018

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Funk0Fairy

Re: NYCC Pop Exclusives 2018

Postby Funk0Fairy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:32 pm

Jess55 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes Amazon and FYE to ship items? I ordered like right when they went live. According to Amazons site I am supposed to receive them tomorrow however it doesn’t even look like they’ve shipped yet. So I don’t think that’s happening (I have prime) and no indication that FYE has shipped either. I get they probably got a ton of orders. I’ve never ordered from FYE before so that’s the one I’m most worried about. Also I’m moving on Sunday, so I’m extra worried, I mean I’ll have my mail forwarded but still.

I JUST got a shipping confirmation from FYE for Professor Quirrell! I ordered him as soon as he dropped. Hopefully your FYE order confirmation comes soon!

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Funk0Fairy wrote:
Jess55 wrote:Does anyone know how long it takes Amazon and FYE to ship items? I ordered like right when they went live. According to Amazons site I am supposed to receive them tomorrow however it doesn’t even look like they’ve shipped yet. So I don’t think that’s happening (I have prime) and no indication that FYE has shipped either. I get they probably got a ton of orders. I’ve never ordered from FYE before so that’s the one I’m most worried about. Also I’m moving on Sunday, so I’m extra worried, I mean I’ll have my mail forwarded but still.

I JUST got a shipping confirmation from FYE for Professor Quirrell! I ordered him as soon as he dropped. Hopefully your FYE order confirmation comes soon!

That’s what I ordered. Hopefully it comes soon then.

I’m stupid! I just checked my email and I got an email like 15 minutes a ago that it shipped.
Now just need Amazon to ship.

cybapete

Postby cybapete » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:30 am

cybapete wrote:i need that killer frost pop
the hunt begins tomorrow!!

i got two of them
score!!!

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 am

Pizza planet truck is back up! I was able to get one yay!

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 am

Got all the pops I wanted the only one left to track down is the adam bomb.

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 am

RBlue30 wrote:Pizza planet truck is back up! I was able to get one yay!

That Pizza Planet ride is really growing on me. Initially the small buzz figure didnt get me but the more i look at it the more I love it!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

JetLifer

Postby JetLifer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:49 am

Anybody know where I can still get Zoom?

War19872002

Postby War19872002 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Call Amazon and let them know.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 pm

KidMarvel wrote:

That Pizza Planet ride is really growing on me. Initially the small buzz figure didnt get me but the more i look at it the more I love it!

Same! I didn’t really like the pictures before but once’s I saw the actual product I started to like it more and more. Glad they restocked!

KidMarvel
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby KidMarvel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:17 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:

Same! I didn’t really like the pictures before but once’s I saw the actual product I started to like it more and more. Glad they restocked!

Yeah fellow friend and collector here took a coiple of OOB pictures and the details are super good as well!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImageImage

MymyChan

Postby MymyChan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:22 pm

SithLord wrote:I can’t multi-reply from my phone, but I just wanted to say thank you to those who provided some kind words and mojo to my son. Who is milking the fact that he is sick. lol.

I was able to snag Dum Dum, Baba Looey, and Jabber Jaw on the Pop up Shop this morning. My wife took a half day today so when she came home, around 1pm, I ran to the nearest Target. Popfindr showed they still had some items left. I found 3 dino zords. The boxes on two of them were beyond crushed. The one I grabbed only had a slight cut on the top due to a box cutter. But I didnt have time to go to another target so I grabbed it I also grabbed a Prince Akeem, Stoned Goliath, An Aubrey, a flocked Baloo. They didnt have the Venomized Loki, so i grabbed a Genji hopeing to trade him later. I was super stoked. I bought a bottle of wine for the wife and had to rush home.

I just hope I can score on TT, and all I am looking for is one thing at GameStop, one at B&N and one at FYE. Hopefully they still have them at the store this weekend.

Glad to know that you were able to get some of the ones you wanted after all
Hi there! I’m Myriam.
Collecting Funko since Xmas 2015
PopPriceGuide want list: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... UWM5NEVS0/
Instagram: Themymster

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:32 pm

MymyChan wrote:
SithLord wrote:I can’t multi-reply from my phone, but I just wanted to say thank you to those who provided some kind words and mojo to my son. Who is milking the fact that he is sick. lol.

I was able to snag Dum Dum, Baba Looey, and Jabber Jaw on the Pop up Shop this morning. My wife took a half day today so when she came home, around 1pm, I ran to the nearest Target. Popfindr showed they still had some items left. I found 3 dino zords. The boxes on two of them were beyond crushed. The one I grabbed only had a slight cut on the top due to a box cutter. But I didnt have time to go to another target so I grabbed it I also grabbed a Prince Akeem, Stoned Goliath, An Aubrey, a flocked Baloo. They didnt have the Venomized Loki, so i grabbed a Genji hopeing to trade him later. I was super stoked. I bought a bottle of wine for the wife and had to rush home.

I just hope I can score on TT, and all I am looking for is one thing at GameStop, one at B&N and one at FYE. Hopefully they still have them at the store this weekend.

Glad to know that you were able to get some of the ones you wanted after all

Thanks!! I got super lucky.. I am still in search of the venomized Loki, professor Quirell, Gold Chrome Shuri, Great Ape Vegeta and Hermione with sorting hat. I dont think I’ll have any luck on TT.. but at least I got something!!

littodeb

Postby littodeb » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Did they delete the Majin Vegeta board?
It says I can’t access it :\
xoxo Deb

bspears82

Postby bspears82 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 am

The last exclusive I needed will be here soon cant wait. Now ready for SDCC pre reg tomorrow.

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:05 am

littodeb wrote:Did they delete the Majin Vegeta board?

Yes it got deleted, must of turned really ugly when the suprise link drop happened on Twitter from the voice actor.

NoOtherOptions

Postby NoOtherOptions » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:31 am

Pretty happy with my turnout; I got into Over9k got a signed and regular vegeta on Saturday. Got into the main booth Thursday. Got everything minus Beast boy, Adam Bomb, and Chrome Vegeta which I can hopefully nab from Toy Tokyo (I really only want Vegeta as DBZ is my favourite current line).

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

NoOtherOptions wrote:Pretty happy with my turnout; I got into Over9k got a signed and regular vegeta on Saturday. Got into the main booth Thursday. Got everything minus Beast boy, Adam Bomb, and Chrome Vegeta which I can hopefully nab from Toy Tokyo (I really only want Vegeta as DBZ is my favourite current line).

Did they go back to allowing people to buy both the signed and the regular on Saturday? If so, that sucks for me. I picked up on Thursday and they specifically stopped that even though they did it earlier in the day!

Purplemz24

Postby Purplemz24 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 am

runtodere wrote:
NoOtherOptions wrote:Pretty happy with my turnout; I got into Over9k got a signed and regular vegeta on Saturday. Got into the main booth Thursday. Got everything minus Beast boy, Adam Bomb, and Chrome Vegeta which I can hopefully nab from Toy Tokyo (I really only want Vegeta as DBZ is my favourite current line).

Did they go back to allowing people to buy both the signed and the regular on Saturday? If so, that sucks for me. I picked up on Thursday and they specifically stopped that even though they did it earlier in the day!

Thursday seems to have been a little bit of chaos for them. I had a lottery win Friday and when I went to claim I asked would I be able to grab more then one and they said I could get a signed one and a regular one.
Yessie
IG-> Purplemz24
I play with my Funko pieces... Yes even the grails...

ISO BATWOMAN PROTOS (POP, DORBZ and ROCKCANDY Versions)

ImageImage

littodeb

Postby littodeb » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:03 pm

ryusilva23 wrote:

Yes it got deleted, must of turned really ugly when the suprise link drop happened on Twitter from the voice actor.

And then what happened? O_O
Was it a legit link?
So curious...
xoxo Deb

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 pm

littodeb wrote:
ryusilva23 wrote:

And then what happened? O_O
Was it a legit link?
So curious...

Follow Christopher Sabat on Twitter to check out all the drama. Many IG users are posting about it as well. The link came directly from Chris Sabat.
Last edited by ryusilva23 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heartlesss12

Postby Heartlesss12 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Omg, i bought the bundle!

Jess55

Postby Jess55 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Finally got Quirrell in today. I love it! However I am moving Sunday so I had to repack him away. Apparantlu I didn’t get to Amazon quick enough originally and Okoye and Augery aren’t going to be delivered until early next week.

molodamus

Postby molodamus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Was able to get the TT bundle! Fast fingers wins! \:D/
Time is money friend
SDCC since 2014
NYCC since 2014
Fundays 2016
Fundays 2022

Guyhoff

Postby Guyhoff » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Picked up Orange Chrome Batman and Metallic COTF at NYCC! Two of my faves now!
Terry
Cleveland, OH
YouTube: Headless Ned Stark
https://linktr.ee/headlessnedstark

SDCC - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024

NYCC - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023

SW Celebration - 2019, 2022

Funko Fundays - 2023

Fright Night - 2022

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:18 pm

And after today, I was able to finish my list. Got Blue Chrome Vegeta so I am done!
:freddy1:

sambunctious10

Postby sambunctious10 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm

HT took awhile, but got my Captain Rex today, and Quirrell came in yesterday, with that my NYCC is done.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:39 pm

So far all of my purchases have arrived safe and sound! Kudos to the companies that are starting to package these well consistently :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:40 pm

kihou wrote:So far all of my purchases have arrived safe and sound! Kudos to the companies that are starting to package these well consistently :)

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed serious improvement with how some of these big retailers package pops. It makes me really happy and I hope it stays consistent.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

weird888

Postby weird888 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:44 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
kihou wrote:So far all of my purchases have arrived safe and sound! Kudos to the companies that are starting to package these well consistently :)

Maybe it's just me but I've noticed serious improvement with how some of these big retailers package pops. It makes me really happy and I hope it stays consistent.

I looked at my Walmart and B&N purchases and they are still the same with packing. They stuff them into the shipping boxes and sometimes smash the pop box. I've noticed Target and Gamestop have excellent packing now along with Hot Topic though.

FiguredRetro

Postby FiguredRetro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Is the Fantastic Beasts Augurey supposed to have an articulated neck? Head doesn't move on mine
:freddy1:
POPs: 1100
Dorbz: 26
Pint Size: 21
Funko's: 7
Soda: 2
Vinyl: 1

NastySplatter

Postby NastySplatter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Just got a cancellation email from Hot Topic for my Great Ape as they oversold it
Last edited by NastySplatter on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 pm

weird888 wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

I looked at my Walmart and B&N purchases and they are still the same with packing. They stuff them into the shipping boxes and sometimes smash the pop box. I've noticed Target and Gamestop have excellent packing now along with Hot Topic though.

True, I only ordered one from Barnes and Noble so maybe it wasn't so bad. I have gotten them smashed from them before :(
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Tany

Postby Tany » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

NastySplatter wrote:Just got a cancellation email from Hot Topic for my Great Ape as they oversold it

I came here to say this as well. I'm heartbroken.

And also a little sketched out. The email wasn't encrypted and it doesn't look legit at all. Like, I'm not customer service at my job, but I exchange emails with them often and they look ten times more professional than this and that's just casually back-and-forths...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Ohayou, I'm Tany-Chan~!!
Instagram: moonlarkly // Twitch: tanypop

*:・゚✧ ✧・゚:*

Pop #: Who knows? // First: Harley Quinn #34.
Newest: ECCC Haul // Wanted: Glitter Sailor Moon!
Holy Grails: White Raven & Amidala

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Tany wrote:
NastySplatter wrote:Just got a cancellation email from Hot Topic for my Great Ape as they oversold it

I came here to say this as well. I'm heartbroken.

sorry to hear that, you'd think after how quickly Broly went for SDCC they would've had more Apes available.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 pm

HT also canceled my order. Fuming because I stayed up and didn't take the day off for shopping. What a frustrating day all around.
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

LovesTheSnow76

Postby LovesTheSnow76 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Congrats to all that were able to get the bundle or Vegeta today. Unfortunately, I was not one of them, but happy for others that did.

funkosundae

Postby funkosundae » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Running around doing errands and missed it. Oh well.

cowman

Postby cowman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 am

emk194 wrote:HT also canceled my order. Fuming because I stayed up and didn't take the day off for shopping. What a frustrating day all around.

same here :crybaby:
got my cancellation email .... had to work so i cant go to the store in time.

tigsabud1

Postby tigsabud1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:31 am

Pizza Planet Truck arrived yesterday, which means I'm just waiting for the Katayanagi Twins and the Augurey, and then I'll have all my orders. Amazon says the Augurey probably won't get here until the 17th or so, which stinks, but it's like my mom used to say- your birthday isn't over until you open your very last present, so this just makes it feel like NYCC keeps going and going! :D

The Pizza Planet truck is an amazing piece! I wasn't planning on getting it originally, but I'm so glad I did! The detail is incredible, and the inclusion of the mini Buzz just adds so much! It's gonna look great on my Pixar display!
:dkjoker1:

smitre

Postby smitre » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Amazon keeps pushing back a shipping date for my NYCC Okoye. Getting concerned they will not be able to fulfill it.

Return to “Pop!”