IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
nyghtwyng

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby nyghtwyng » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:44 pm

anyone willing to trade? this is one of 2 sets i really want to complete (I'm also really looking hard for the Phoenix mystery minis).
I am THE Man-Child

Proud member of NAFF and cWo

Follow me on my IG accounts:
@nyghtwyng (personal/funko) & @genxtoys18 (my brand)
-----------------------------------

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Last week my FYE put out two fresh cases and of course one was Leper and one was Judith. I went back today and there were some new cases and some mixed cases and by an act of God I pulled an exclusive Beverly and an exclusive Eddie. With that...I am done. Still need to help a friend of mine find the 1/72 Pennywise and 1/72 HT Bill.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

kelser01

Postby kelser01 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey all! I am new to the group, but not new to collecting. I have been serious for about 6 months and just recently got into colleting the IT minis. The last one I need is the FYE Eddie w/inhaler. If anyone has one to trade, LMK! I have some of the Pennywise HTF for trade. Thanks!

Kevinem82

Postby Kevinem82 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:54 am

I have a scary penny Walgreens Exclusive
Looking for:
Fye
Penny
Bloody bev
Eddie

Common
Henry
Armless Georgie
Penny claws

Ht
Ben Exclusive

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Last week my FYE put out two fresh cases and of course one was Leper and one was Judith. I went back today and there were some new cases and some mixed cases and by an act of God I pulled an exclusive Beverly and an exclusive Eddie. With that...I am done. Still need to help a friend of mine find the 1/72 Pennywise and 1/72 HT Bill.

That's an awesome haul!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 pm

I was able to be around for a walgreens case being put out fresh as well as FYE, got the middle right upper and lower, BOTH cases gave me the bike Bill and dancing Pennywise. That's the third time in a row I got them, so with that I'm calling it a day. The Bill makes some sense, but the other doesn't, especially with them being brand new exclusive cases. Really bummed, but it is what it is.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:19 am

Found a case in Gamestop and only one box missing. Still go to sweet spot even looki like boxes were mix. But for my luck able to pull the Spider Pennywise. lol

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:20 pm

wsm10 wrote:I was able to be around for a walgreens case being put out fresh as well as FYE, got the middle right upper and lower, BOTH cases gave me the bike Bill and dancing Pennywise. That's the third time in a row I got them, so with that I'm calling it a day. The Bill makes some sense, but the other doesn't, especially with them being brand new exclusive cases. Really bummed, but it is what it is.

That sucks, Walgreens layout must be a little different. We've never found an untouched case so it's hard to verify.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Anyone seeing these pop up at new stores? I'm really trying to avoid dropping $50 for Spiderwise, but he just isn't dropping on eBay. Same with armless Georgie.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Sking19 wrote:Anyone seeing these pop up at new stores? I'm really trying to avoid dropping $50 for Spiderwise, but he just isn't dropping on eBay. Same with armless Georgie.

I’ve found a couple of picked through cases at Barnes and noble. Haven’t seen any restocks at box lunch since the initial release.

kelser01

Postby kelser01 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:58 am

Sking19 wrote:Anyone seeing these pop up at new stores? I'm really trying to avoid dropping $50 for Spiderwise, but he just isn't dropping on eBay. Same with armless Georgie.

Barnes & Noble is getting the common cases - I'd check there!

kelser01

Postby kelser01 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:59 am

ISO: FYE Eddie w/ Inhaler - There is no way I am paying $100 for him and he is the only one I need? Anyone one have one avaialble?

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:04 pm

I have picked up so many of these, however have not gotten anything above a 1/12 and no exclusives. So frustrating

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 am

kelser01 wrote:

Barnes & Noble is getting the common cases - I'd check there!

Sadly I have none in my area. :(

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:46 am

Nooklin wrote:I have picked up so many of these, however have not gotten anything above a 1/12 and no exclusives. So frustrating

Are you picking them up from a fresh case? Because people know the sweet spots in the cases and if you get there after someone bought them, your chances to get the exclusives is almost none.

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:11 pm

Lakers wrote:
Nooklin wrote:I have picked up so many of these, however have not gotten anything above a 1/12 and no exclusives. So frustrating

Are you picking them up from a fresh case? Because people know the sweet spots in the cases and if you get there after someone bought them, your chances to get the exclusives is almost none.

Random picks aren't always the best. You should get a scale for educated guesses if the case is mixed.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 pm

FredKruger wrote:
Lakers wrote:

Random picks aren't always the best. You should get a scale for educated guesses if the case is mixed.

Scales can be hard for this set too, but can narrow it down at least. All the kids weigh about the same.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:53 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:Last week my FYE put out two fresh cases and of course one was Leper and one was Judith. I went back today and there were some new cases and some mixed cases and by an act of God I pulled an exclusive Beverly and an exclusive Eddie. With that...I am done. Still need to help a friend of mine find the 1/72 Pennywise and 1/72 HT Bill.

I have an HT Bill. Looking to trade for either FYE Eddie or Penny Spider/Crab legs.

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:55 pm

bakivali wrote:
wsm10 wrote:I was able to be around for a walgreens case being put out fresh as well as FYE, got the middle right upper and lower, BOTH cases gave me the bike Bill and dancing Pennywise. That's the third time in a row I got them, so with that I'm calling it a day. The Bill makes some sense, but the other doesn't, especially with them being brand new exclusive cases. Really bummed, but it is what it is.

That sucks, Walgreens layout must be a little different. We've never found an untouched case so it's hard to verify.

I can confirm that the Walgreens layout is the same. Stopped in and didn’t have my scale but still pulled the 1/24, 1/36 and 1/72 from a fresh box

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:43 pm

i love that fye mixes up their cases! i was finally able to find FYE Eddie! how weight was the same as georgie so maybe thats why he was left behind but i got him!

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:42 pm

RBlue30 wrote:i love that fye mixes up their cases! i was finally able to find FYE Eddie! how weight was the same as georgie so maybe thats why he was left behind but i got him!

Very good to know. Have scale, will travel

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:12 am

Kwik_One wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:i love that fye mixes up their cases! i was finally able to find FYE Eddie! how weight was the same as georgie so maybe thats why he was left behind but i got him!

Good luck! Bloody bev was another story.. haha

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:43 am

Kwik_One wrote:

We've considered taking a FYE road trip to even get to stores to try lol

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 pm

bakivali wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:

haha yea fye stores seem to be far from everyone! it took an hour and a half 1 way last time! good luck!

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:01 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
bakivali wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:

haha yea fye stores seem to be far from everyone! it took an hour and a half 1 way last time! good luck!

I bought a bunch at NYCC and still didn’t get Eddie exclusive. Gonna roadtrip this weekend to try and find him. I’ll be doe. To just Penny spider if I score him. \:D/

Have extras to trade if anyone has a spider Penny!!!!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:06 am

I bought a full case from Hot Topic for a friend for Christmas and it has taken everything I have not to tear through and open every box, especially since I am missing a few myself lol :)

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:57 am

Kwik_One wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:
bakivali wrote:We've considered taking a FYE road trip to even get to stores to try lol

I bought a bunch at NYCC and still didn’t get Eddie exclusive. Gonna roadtrip this weekend to try and find him. I’ll be doe. To just Penny spider if I score him. \:D/

Aw dang sorry to hear that. But good luck this weekend!! Hope you are able to find him!

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:28 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Kwik_One wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Aw dang sorry to hear that. But good luck this weekend!! Hope you are able to find him!

Thanks! This set is killing me.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Good luck! We are down to needing 1/72 Bill from Hot Topic, all of the FYEs, and Henry from the common cases.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

FunkyNtvTxn17

Postby FunkyNtvTxn17 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:15 pm

My goal = All of the Pennywises. I'm short HT Pennywise and Crab Legs Pennywise. I feel like Crab Legs will eventually turn up since it seems like all of the common cases around here are judith/leper/Georgie. HT Pennywise seems like it'll be a different story but I'm keepin' the dream alive!
ImageImageImage

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:57 pm

FunkyNtvTxn17 wrote:My goal = All of the Pennywises. I'm short HT Pennywise and Crab Legs Pennywise. I feel like Crab Legs will eventually turn up since it seems like all of the common cases around here are judith/leper/Georgie. HT Pennywise seems like it'll be a different story but I'm keepin' the dream alive!

Good luck! People have been reporting that they are finding the common case at Walmart! I guess they have a new set up in the electronics area

FunkyNtvTxn17

Postby FunkyNtvTxn17 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:09 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Good luck! People have been reporting that they are finding the common case at Walmart! I guess they have a new set up in the electronics area

Thanks! I went to my Walmart this past Monday to check out their new 'Pop Culture' section in Electronics, turns out they weren't one of the stores that kept to that date so they are barren of any Funko products. I'll keep a look out now that you mentioned it, Thanks Again!
ImageImageImage

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:41 pm

I have a small army of Georgies from looking for the FYE Eddie. If anybody needs one for cost, holler at me.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:46 pm

FunkyNtvTxn17 wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Good luck! People have been reporting that they are finding the common case at Walmart! I guess they have a new set up in the electronics area

Thanks! I went to my Walmart this past Monday to check out their new 'Pop Culture' section in Electronics, turns out they weren't one of the stores that kept to that date so they are barren of any Funko products. I'll keep a look out now that you mentioned it, Thanks Again!

Dang! Sorry! Yea good luck! I hope you can find it!

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 am

I finally gave up and bought the 1:72 Spider Pennywise on eBay for the lowest I've seen it thus far. That completes my goal of collecting Pennywise/all the variants so I consider this set complete. :)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 pm

Sking19 wrote:I finally gave up and bought the 1:72 Spider Pennywise on eBay for the lowest I've seen it thus far. That completes my goal of collecting Pennywise/all the variants so I consider this set complete. :)

Sometimes it's better to just bite the bullet and buy one, depending on availability in your area and how much time/effort you want to put into getting it. Congrats on completing the set you wanted!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Sking19 wrote:I finally gave up and bought the 1:72 Spider Pennywise on eBay for the lowest I've seen it thus far. That completes my goal of collecting Pennywise/all the variants so I consider this set complete. :)

Agree and specially a hard to find one and spend money to try to pull one.

Sking19

Postby Sking19 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 pm

....so naturally today a mini that I bought with a $5 reward on Boxlunch.com that I'd forgotten about arrived...and it was Spider Pennywise. Hahaha

Joesandwich123

Postby Joesandwich123 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:31 pm

My walgreens still has a near full set that no one ever seems to touch lol

Been there for a few weeks now
Will Funko make Earthbound pops before Nintendo releases Mother 3?

Macmill22

Postby Macmill22 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Keep you’re head up you’re bound to pull one sooner or later. If not I may have a Walgreens pennywise for sale. I bought a few from groups and accidentally think I bought multiples. Just let me know.
950+ pops, dorbz, minis, psh, patches, and pins.
Follow my funko life on Instagram @macmill22 :freddy1:

Return to “Blind Bags”